PDA

View Full Version : Honest and caring individual seeking Waffles.

rmiller07
12-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Hello my friends! I am a very genuine and nice person who is looking to somehow acquire an invite to Waffles. I know millions of people ask per day, but how often are those people as nice as me?! NEVER! Please use your invite on me... a former Oink power user and dedicated uploader!

Thanks mates!

Ghost+Rider
12-05-2007, 05:57 AM
The title suggests that u are applying for some matrimonial :lol:

orfik
12-05-2007, 05:59 AM
Invites are closed atm, but if you want a sure fire method, go to the IRC channel and make friends with people. It won't fail!

awoeonip
12-05-2007, 06:00 AM
um...http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-nice-guy-would-like-some-waffles-256264#post2470043

??????

why do you need another account :x

rmiller07
12-05-2007, 06:02 AM
I'm now speaking on behalf of my cousin who also meets the qualities and traits which i have listed. Both of us are former Oink members and hope to switch to waffles.
Edit: I got my account not long ago and showed him the glory of Waffles. Now he would like to enter the community as well.

orfik
12-05-2007, 06:05 AM
I'm now speaking on behalf of my cousin who also meets the qualities and traits which i have listed. Both of us are former Oink members and hope to switch to waffles.
Edit: I got my account not long ago and showed him the glory of Waffles. Now he would like to enter the community as well.

....LOL :noes:

rmiller07
12-05-2007, 06:12 AM
Why does Waffles shut down signups so frequently? I am so glad that I am a member. Thank you all for your generosity, especially you awoeonip (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/awoeonip-171330)

t0mmy
12-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Hello my friends! I am a very genuine and nice person who is looking to somehow acquire an invite to Waffles. I know millions of people ask per day, but how often are those people as nice as me?! NEVER! Please use your invite on me... a former Oink power user and dedicated uploader!

Thanks mates!

yep... nothing about your cousin just you..

hangemhigh
12-05-2007, 06:25 AM
lying isn't very nice...

grimms
12-05-2007, 06:51 AM
Not again. Way to go rmille07. Blew my trust for you with posts like this.

reese
12-05-2007, 06:54 AM

lol good comeback but you got pwnd

jwsisliving1
12-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Why is this such a common thread??? It's really quite funny. "I want to give it to my little bro as a birthday present", "my friend wants to try out this bittorrent thing", "it's not for me it's for my cousin, wait it's for my father, no actually it's for my aunt, Okay it's my dog Rex that wants it, it's a wedding present for my neighbor's brother in law's best friend's new wife."

Ghost+Rider
12-05-2007, 07:05 AM
um...http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-nice-guy-would-like-some-waffles-256264#post2470043

??????

why do you need another account :x

PwNeD :lol:

'm now speaking on behalf of my cousin who also meets the qualities and traits which i have listed. Both of us are former Oink members and hope to switch to waffles.

Fuckin liar,U get two invites with every new acc then where are those invites :lol:

reese
12-05-2007, 07:15 AM
PwNeD :lol:

'm now speaking on behalf of my cousin who also meets the qualities and traits which i have listed. Both of us are former Oink members and hope to switch to waffles.
Fuckin liar,U get two invites with every new acc then where are those invites :lol:

double pwned LOL

rmiller07
12-05-2007, 08:10 AM
What else do you think i would be doing? I already have a Waffles account and am a proud user. My cousin, who doesn't have access to these boards, also wants one so I told him to log onto my account and make a post. I'm an honest guy. I don't lie.

orfik
12-05-2007, 09:17 AM
This is still funny to me.

t0mmy
12-05-2007, 09:19 AM
this just keeps getting better lol..

Night0wl
12-05-2007, 09:28 AM
ebay comes to mind.. or trading. Why wouldn't you invite him yourself if not?