PDA

View Full Version : Asking for SweDVDr

IGetMoney
12-05-2007, 06:02 AM
Hey guys let me start of by saying i dont have much of a story sorry but i can tell you this:

Why i want SweDVDR: To build up my collection of DVD's download the great contact i have seen of SweDVDR threw screenshots and not to forget the most important thing SEED back what you have downloaded.

Why should you invite me: well ummm lol not sure haha:huh: jokess ok seriously becuase i have asked many times before got no answer from many but some said sorry i dont have any invites but i said thanks anyway man at least you answered back:happy:...anddddd its almost Christmas time guys im very excited for this:yup:

Thanks fot reading ( :fst:Hope I get Invited :fst:)

aysomc
12-05-2007, 06:05 AM
are you from a nordic country? if you arent and you get invited you get disabled right away so its pointless. i wish those werent the rules but unfortunately they are so most of us are stuck on the outside looking in. :(

t0mmy
12-05-2007, 06:11 AM
yep most of us can only window shop at swedvdr

IGetMoney
12-05-2007, 06:14 AM
nope an internet friend told me they are fine with canadian ip's as long as i keep a good ratio in my case high ratio check out the screens

t0mmy
12-05-2007, 06:15 AM
dont think new users without an nordic ip are allowed, only older accounts :s

IGetMoney
12-05-2007, 06:17 AM
oh come on man ass soon as i get invite IF i do lol i am going to contact staff rite away so we have no problems

aysomc
12-05-2007, 06:18 AM
make sure your friend hasnt been there for a while. older accounts can be from anywhere.

IGetMoney
12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
bump