PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldinho is probobly moving to chelsea

JokerMan
12-05-2007, 11:32 AM
What do you think about that? will he succeed in there?

SCR
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM
I don`t like that move . Hope he stays in Barcelona . He will lose popularity and style if he goes to Chelsea.(I don`t like Chelsea`s style )

dave12
12-05-2007, 12:44 PM
if he moves to Chelsea it will be a disaster for his career Chelsea doesn't need other mid fielder they already have joe cole lambard ballack .

Barbarossa
12-05-2007, 12:45 PM
if he moves to Chelsea it will be a disaster for his career Chelsea doesn't need other mid fielder they already have joe cole lambard ballack .

Do you seriously think any of those four would be able to keep ronaldinho out of the team :blink:

helsing
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
its a rumour, he isnt going anywere.

JokerMan
12-05-2007, 06:38 PM

believe me he will. he is not happy in chelsea.
and the transfer in Jan will be easy because chelsea will need to pay to barca, "only" 14 mil euros.
but according to what i heard, chelsea will pay him 10 mil for a season (!)

helsing
12-05-2007, 07:35 PM

believe me he will. he is not happy in chelsea.
and the transfer in Jan will be easy because chelsea will need to pay to barca, "only" 14 mil euros.
but according to what i heard, chelsea will pay him 10 mil for a season (!)

we'll see. :naughty:

napster5
12-05-2007, 09:23 PM
yeah i heard that too but i don't like it

i like him in Barca and i think chelsea don't need him

AuReDo
12-05-2007, 09:34 PM
I like the idea - Ronaldinho to Chelsea ....

scholesy
12-05-2007, 10:01 PM
would definitely make things more entertaining in the EPL,but i don't think it's gonna happen............anyway i don't think he likes the english weather,otherwise he would've signed for manutd rather than barca after the 2002 world cup:lol:

Swift
12-09-2007, 08:47 AM
i think this is not a good idea for him to go to chelsea , because the premier league is different then the spanish league , the PL is more aggresive and that is not a good think for a technic player like him !

so i think he will lose some precious time there !

IceTee
12-10-2007, 05:16 PM

Do you seriously think any of those four would be able to keep ronaldinho out of the team :blink:

That's true.

But ether way... he's not going to Chelsea.

RoSsoNeRI
12-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Chelsea is just foolish. There's a reason mourinho resigned. Too many star players can't play together in 1 team. Its just as simple as that, they all demand/need lots of playing time. You all saw what happened with madrid and all the players chelsea have gotten. Ballack,Shevchenko,robben,etc. They all ruined their careers by joining chelsea n believe me so will ronaldinho if he joins them.

Good team for him to join I think would be Juventus.

Barbarossa
12-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Chelsea is just foolish. There's a reason mourinho resigned.

Yes, he was sacked :dabs:

bikernin
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
ronaldinho is a flair player. in the EPL not many flair players have succeeded since the league is very rugged and physically demanding. it will be very hard for him to adjust there. but then again, he is a world class player and if he does then it would be amazing. its a big gamble

bung
01-05-2008, 03:02 AM
we'll see. :naughty:

yeah that probably would not happen until he's 32 or something... unless shell out some $200 million for him:yup:

limpdickkid
01-05-2008, 05:34 AM
it would be an interesting move if they go through with it. But I dont think its going to happen. I'd much rather see him go to Serie A, that would be a lot more exciting. Like Rossoneri said, Juventus would probably suit his style better than Chelsea or maybe even Milan I'm not sure where he would fit in at Milan... probably left side attacking midfield, similar position to what he plays now basically.

stoi
01-05-2008, 11:05 AM
I agree Chelsea isnt the team for him, but saying the Premier League isnt because its to rough is BS.

Look at Arsenal, they are full of pace, flair, passing, and are top of the league, problem is now he is probably to old to go to Arsenal.

The Premier league is fast paced, but its definately not as defensive as the Italian League. if you score 20 goals in that league your an excelent player. 30 goals in the Premier League your an excelent player.

I definately think the PL will be better for him than the Italian league, and Arsenal or even Man U is where he should be going, not Chelsea.

limpdickkid
01-05-2008, 02:40 PM
To join Arsenal or Man Utd. Ronaldinho will really have to up his game. Bring it back to what it was in the season he got Player of the Year otherwise he has no place in either teams.
If his game were good enough he still wouldn't be bought by Arsenal atleast because Arsenal never buy expensive or old players. Considering Man Utd., they probably wouldn't buy him either because they have Ronaldo, who's a big enough showboat, so ManU may just avoid him.
As for EPL being tough for Ronaldinho that doesn't make sense, La Liga is a pretty tough league, if he can make it there he can make anywhere.

yakir132
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
I hope he'll be good .. because Avraham Grant is a serious guy who does whatever he want .
and if Ronaldinho won't be good , Avraham will sit him on the bench .

LucasMK
01-10-2008, 04:45 PM
I dont like the Ronaldinho and I am Braziliam

Express
07-07-2008, 02:14 PM
he is not going anywhere

Dr_Budweiser
07-07-2008, 03:21 PM
I prefer Milan, but Chelsea may be good for him...

However I only hope that Ronaldinho plays for a great team...

McBride
07-14-2008, 07:45 AM
He goes at Ac Milan .

j.will
07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Ronaldinho probably won't go anywhere ......I don't think that in this disposition he is an atractive player for the biggest world teams like milan or chelsea......He should stay in barca and try to get better.

Septimus
07-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Ronaldinho probably won't go anywhere ......I don't think that in this disposition he is an atractive player for the biggest world teams like milan or chelsea......He should stay in barca and try to get better.

He went to Milan

trebor31
07-17-2008, 03:15 PM
I hope he'll be good .. because Avraham Grant is a serious guy who does whatever he want .
and if Ronaldinho won't be good , Avraham will sit him on the bench .
Avraham Grant got sacked from chelsea:yup:
Ronaldinho would be better off staying at barca.

BawA
07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
another brazilian dead horse, he looked like a Crapper rapper when arrived in Milan.
Fast and short glory!!
its about time he got out of barca, now time for messi to glow even more.

j.will
07-18-2008, 01:00 PM

He went to Milan

Maybe it will be better for Ronaldinho and Barca !! This money which barca going to take for Ronaldinho they should invest for young perspective for example ARSHAVIN , maybe in future PATO ...

rtxs
07-23-2008, 11:30 AM
he goes to ac milan

this year the Italian league will be very interesting

buggyfresh
07-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Well so glad this thread has become pointless lol - Forza Milan! And good luck red devils :D

08-05-2008, 01:15 PM
in milan