PDA

View Full Version : TL, TD, RevTT

tetrakis
12-05-2007, 06:17 PM
hey everybody, I have a friend who is looking to get into the torrent scene. I unfortunately don't have TL, TD or RevTT anymore, as i've moved on to bigger and better places. I've either given away my old accounts or they've been deleted for inactivity. And, I don't have invites at any of my higher up torrent sites.

anyways, I looking for some nice person to give an invite to TL, TD, or RevTT or some basic general 0-day tracker like that.

thanks.

nsk
12-05-2007, 06:43 PM
PM'ed you. ;)

TL invites are closed btw, so he won't get that :(

grimms
12-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Yea TL will be closed til further notice. Sorry i couldn't help.

fOrUmAs
12-05-2007, 06:57 PM
hey everybody, I have a friend who is looking to get into the torrent scene. I unfortunately don't have TL, TD or RevTT anymore, as i've moved on to bigger and better places. I've either given away my old accounts or they've been deleted for inactivity. And, I don't have invites at any of my higher up torrent sites.

anyways, I looking for some nice person to give an invite to TL, TD, or RevTT or some basic general 0-day tracker like that.

thanks.

if u looking for some sites why dont u look here u will find something that u need

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-post-sites-open-signup-thread-117091/page1140

Allexandar
12-05-2007, 07:08 PM
anyways, I looking for some nice person to give an invite to TL, TD, or RevTT

I have TD invite if you need :happy: