PDA

View Full Version : scc with some buffer giveaway

Lizard King
12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Scc banned my country :angry: It's fucking unfair, but to be honest it's good site, so I decided to giveaway my acc, I checked it yesterday using proxy and it wasn't dissabled.
Of course I can't promise they won't dissable acc, but why not try?
It isn't huge buffer, about 50 gb, I think. I know how is hard to keep good ratio for people with poor upload speed, so post speedtest and i will choose someone with poor upload speed. You can also show my some funny pics o hot chicks :D And dont PM me. Good luck

cyphan
12-05-2007, 09:33 PM
hi,
Hopefully my upload speed is low enough to get the buffer
Speedtest : http://www.speedtest.net/result/209193411.png

Thanks

virtus134
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Not to offend you cyphan, but I've never seen a download speed that low or close to it's download speed.

The difference is only a few kb. What connection are you on?

Also hope you get it. :)

Lizard King
12-05-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm also supresed your download speed, but who cares :) I'll send you acc details in few minutes

Lizard King
12-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Cyphan already has scc acc and he doesn't have dynamic ip, so he can't use my acc. If someone wants my scc acc just pm me. I'll give it to first person

Enlightened
12-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Cyphan already has scc acc and he doesn't have dynamic ip, so he can't use my acc. If someone wants my scc acc just pm me. I'll give it to first person
If U can use a proxy to check the status of your Acct, why can't U use it then?:frusty:

SiNa
12-08-2007, 11:14 AM
you can talk to them in irc about your country being banned. i think they will unban you if you are a good user. i'm not sure but you can try

Lizard King
12-08-2007, 11:15 AM
I don't want use proxy to download torrents, I have sct, tl, revtt, pt and other sites
SiNa I talked at irc and they told me sorry no exceptions