PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use affliate programs?

BobbyEst
12-06-2007, 06:36 AM
I was wondering if anyone used affiliate programs with their websites?

boodaddymac
12-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Use Adsence. All you got to do is find something that just comes out like a new hot upcoming music artist, or a new electronic.. Make a blog, or website with there name like therename+music.com and put photos,news,tour dates, blahblahbalh. Then set up a Google adsence account. Because the artist, or product is new you will come up higher in Google. Do not copy content from other sites Google will give you a lower page ranking because of this.

After that sit back and collect money for giving people useful updated information on the favorite thing. I was getting about $100.00 a month just for one site 10 it's $1,000 a month you do the math. All you need to make sure is you do it to help people, and people will help you.

tesco
12-22-2007, 05:48 PM
We have a lot of affiliates here at fst...
Giganews, newsleecher, usenetserver, newsdemon.
We've had others before like modchipstore and some others that I can't remember.

wrongun92
12-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Use Adsence. All you got to do is find something that just comes out like a new hot upcoming music artist, or a new electronic.. Make a blog, or website with there name like therename+music.com and put photos,news,tour dates, blahblahbalh. Then set up a Google adsence account. Because the artist, or product is new you will come up higher in Google. Do not copy content from other sites Google will give you a lower page ranking because of this.

After that sit back and collect money for giving people useful updated information on the favorite thing. I was getting about $100.00 a month just for one site 10 it's $1,000 a month you do the math. All you need to make sure is you do it to help people, and people will help you.

that's interesting buddy, I'll check it out for sure. Something on the side to pay for the internet bill:naughty: