PDA

View Full Version : It's finnish 90th Independence-day!!!

ROFL-LOL
12-06-2007, 07:39 AM
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9118/suomenlippu44gm6.gif

I'm so proud of that i'm a finnish people. Finland is great place to live. Everything works here (education, hospitals, administrators, etc.
And i'm glad that there's many famous finnish people/band/or something which are known at abroad and they have succeeded there.
For example:

Kimi Räikkönen (Won the formula 1 competition this year)
H.I.M (Finnish band)
Nightwish (Another Finnish band)
The Rasmus (again another finnish band)
Jean Sibelius (Finnish national composer)
And many else...
But now it's time to start celebration. Today (6.12.2007) is the day when it's finland's 90th Birthday (independence-day(6.12.1917).

And for celebration, i'm gonna give two(2) invites away.
It's time to give following invites to someone:

1 Level 9 invite :w00t: (ebeli)
1 Level 8 Invite :w00t:(What could it be? :P) (Mötley)
Here's couple rules which are important:

Everybody are able to participate.
If you want to win, you have to Convince me. I'll pick the best convincetry as a winner.
I don't want to see ratioproofs or speedtest, because it just make everything more coplicate.
This is the most important rule: NO PMz
And NEVER TRADE OR EVEN GIVEAWAY THAT ACCOUNT WHICH YOU MIGHT GET IF YOU WIN!!!

Good luck.

Congratz to winners.

http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07494/vaakuna12321.gif

t0mmy
12-06-2007, 07:42 AM
hehe happy 90th finnish independance day! well i wish i could have the level 9 invite :) i know i wont let you down, ill be a good user as ive tried to be on here, helping out anyone ive come across that needed it, and as for the bitorrent side of things, im a great member at all of my trackers, always seed more then i download, even donated to some trackers for free cause they were great to me :P

tirthakrit
12-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Happy indepence day to all the Finnish citizens . I am from India and my country's indepence day is on 15th Aug. :)
Can I have the level 8 invite please? I am a DVD-R s downloader mostly and am a good seeder. Unfortunately I am not a member in any tracker which is dedicated only to DVD-R s . I am a good seeder and make full utilization of the few trackers I have. If u give me a chnce, I wont let u down is all I can say. I recently got access to a seedbox too from an FST friend.
Even if I dont get the invite, I will be sad :( , but congrats to u for his great giveaway and to the would be winner.
Regards.

KREMBO
12-06-2007, 07:52 AM
happy 90th finnish independance day
i like to have invite cuse i am a good shere in many tracker and i make here a lot of giveaway
and i can contend with this level cuse i have seedbox and can be a excellent member in that high level tracker
hope you will pick me
thanks

A1MAN
12-06-2007, 07:53 AM
hey
first congratulations

then i want u to remember ur state and mood when u was

searching for high lvls :frusty:

it looks like hell to me i cant study cant stop thinking about

this,. so u r happy for Independence can u make somone happy too ??
hope u get convinced and be sure of ur rules to be respected !

i appreciate ppl favor very well

waiting for lvl8

DyNast
12-06-2007, 07:53 AM
First of all, congratulations!
Have fun celebrating it ;)

Well, about your giveaway...
Why should I get invited?
Regardless of the fact I want to get a good tracker with a good community, speed and content, I'm also unlucky ;( I never win this kind of things, and to be honest, I don't think I'm going to get invited this time too

All I can say is that I would be grateful to get in and enjoy what I mentioned above, I would be VERY grateful!
If you feel like you want to be nice to me and make my day (week? month? :D), invite me and know you did a good thing to someone who is looking for this invite for a long time (yes, I'm always looking for a good community and a good tracker)

Thanks and happy independence-day! :)

RoSsoNeRI
12-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Happy 90th Finnish Independence day to all the fins here :) n I would like to take a shot at the lvl 9 invite mate if possible. I am a trusted user in all my trackers n have high lvl trackers such as TT,ScT,etc. I know how to be a wise user n have never been warned or banned from any of the trackers. I promise I won't let u down mate if u give me a chance

good luck

p.s. You watch hockey?? If yeah who's ur fav Finnish hockey player?? Mine is Sami Salo :D

blackbird
12-06-2007, 07:55 AM
happy independence day mate

Mötley
12-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Well. Happy Birthday Finland.

I've noticed too that there comes many popular people from finland, Like one actor peter franzen. And I like especially from sibelius, because he makes great music. Especially The song Finlandia, it's really awesome and last time when i visited at Finland, i noticed that there was a Vodka named by Finlandia. But the thing, I'm asking for the level 8, because i love collecting dvds. I have dvdseed, but i don't like its' collection. okay there's a good side in there's too (polish subtitles), but the collection there isn't large enough.
so i'm honourable asking for swedvdr and i'm listening at the moment song called "fairytale gone bad" -by sunrise avenue (Finnish band :P)

Thanks. and again, congratz to Finland.

JROQuinn
12-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Well Happy Independence day, freedom is great! Especially free giveaways! I mean thats how it should be right? To get to the point I would love the lvl 9. Since I have joined this forum and was able to make it to the invites, I have learned alot quickly. Many people have been very helpful directly & indirectly. Sharing takes responsibility. I have made a few mistakes but learned as I came along to FST. I think I am ready to move up that ladder and hopefully learn & share as I do. Sometimes I want to lash out at some of the n00bs but then I remember I was there once too. I want to do all I can to help these communities & I dont mean by money alone, but I want to learn more and apply that knowledge. Even if I dont "win" I would appreciate in other ways a helping hand in what I can do. And if I am accepted there is no way to prove that anyone would ever trade or give away the account so all I can do to prove it is give my username on the higher trackers I am on but I give my word that I will never do either of the forbidden acts. Thanks for your consideration

angryghost
12-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Happy independence day! Great Finnish pride, and what a way to celebrate this day with FST. i am interested in the lvl 9 invite :D. Whichever tracker it is does not matter to me because i hear that both communities are great there, which is mainly why i want to join. They both hold a reputation as the most prestige trackers not only in terms of activity and community but also in content. I am an active user and am always ready to contribute to either site. The way they run their site with such uniqueness has always impressed me greatly, from their active forums to the way they adopt a no ratio system. The lively atmosphere that both trackers have is something i believe that little trackers are able to maintain to such a standard, and to be part of the site would really be a great experience. I think i would make an excellent user in either of the communities, and the bonus that both are leaders in their field in terms of releases and content is just a great added perk.

Ghost.

LeChakal
12-06-2007, 08:06 AM
"In 2007, Finland will be celebrating the 90th anniversary of its independence. Proclaiming independence in the throes of the Russian revolution of 1917 was a courageous step in an uncertain situation, with no guarantee of success. In later years, independence has been celebrated in a spirit of solemnity, remembering and giving thanks for those who defended the country during the Second World War."...all the country's in the world have a beautiful historyes.Happy 90th Independence Day FINLAND !!!

ps: What could it be? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/tongue.gif for me :D ? Thanks !

jwsisliving1
12-06-2007, 08:09 AM
It's my birthday too. Tomorrow actually. December 6, 1983. But here's why I think I should be considered:

I haven't participated in other giveaways because I'm too new here and I didn't think I stood a chance.

But that being said, I'm not new at all to the tracker invite community. It's just that I started using FileSharingTalk only recently. If things had gone a little differently and I had started with FileSharingTalk first it would be a totally different situation.

I'm top 3 in posts and reps at a smaller but respected tracker invite forum (TrackerReactor - it's a smaller but different version of FST - I have 51 reps and 410 posts there). I've only been at the IC forums for a little over a month but I already have 9 giveaway reps (they're hard to get there) and 66 posts (or technically 100 - if you know IC you know why). Why am I telling you all this??? Because I haven't yet had started to establish my name at FST, but once I do everybody will know me very well. I have Mods and respected members from other forums (some are regulars here) who will vouch for me here.

Besides all that, I understand that you don't want people to post ratio proofs. And I understand why, it doesn't really say much about a person. So instead I'll say this about myself - I have lot's of trackers and I've taken great care of them all. I'm obsessed with bittorrent. I don't have a seedbox - but I'm a power user or above at 7 well known trackers. I find each of my trackers offers something different to me. I respect them all, regardless of what level they are.

I'm not going to build up a lot of posts starting a bunch of generic request threads. Most of the time I won't start a giveaway unless I have something unique to offer, not just the recent low level tracker that opened for sign up and then closed again. But you'll say I haven't started any giveaways yet. WRONG, I've started ALOT of giveaways, I've helped MANY people, but just not here yet. That will change soon enough.

I know all the rules, I know how to survive at the strictest of trackers, and I can prove it a hundred times. In my lifetime I've also received my fair share of free tracker invites. Many of the mid-high level trackers I have right now are because of other generous people. I never forget when someone helps me out, and I don't take their any of their gifts lightly.

messi30
12-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Finlands Independence Day is a national public holiday held on December 6to celebrate Finlands declarance independence from the Russian empire.
What 'I can only say that among individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of others is peace'

I hope I can get an invitation (If is FTN be excellent)

zedex
12-06-2007, 08:50 AM
happy finland day man ,90 years its a long time for such a small country , rock on !!!!

my country is only 60 years and i dont think it can hold much longer , not like u say in finland, here nothing works and everybody for himself and after the money . well enough with politics .

i would very much that level 9 invite , i heard great thing about the content over there and even greater things about the community .
well i guess everybody is gonna say pretty much the same thing , so if u want u are welcome to check my profile and see what kind of community member i am .
dont have seedbox but i always seed my torrents to 1 and up even when it costs me in my computer life ( i made him work like a stalion horse ).

well nothing more to add exept hope i'll win and hoping for ur country to reech the world end ........someday

sunrise01
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
happy finnish independance day.

grishnakh
12-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää.

Ei mitään turhia selityksiä, vaan suoraan asiaan: Haluan inviten.

bleh29
12-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Congratulations to you and all the Finnish people! Freedom is very important and it should not be forgotten. It is amazing how quickly we take it for granted, but celebrating it for at least one day a year should be the least anyone should do.

Looking at the list of famous people, I can see that Finland contributes enormously to the world and I hope that they and you continue to make this world a better place.

I have not been to Finland before, but looking at your post, and at some nice travel websites on the internet, I can see it is a truly great country, to have lasted 90 years and still have a great infrastructure which works! Maybe one day, if I get enough money, I can see for myself what a great country it is.

On a more selfish note, I would be very thankful for whatever that you can provide. I'm not one to be choosing while I'm begging :). Let me reassure you now that I will do my best to uphold the rules of tracker, keep a good ratio, contribute to the community and will definitely NOT let the tracker out of my hands.

Thanks for listening and I hope you have a great day to celebrate your freedom! :D

stitched
12-06-2007, 09:29 AM
hmm nice giveaway more importantly happy independence day.....i really appriciate and have a lot of respect for the passion and loyality towards your country with which you have written this post....if i say anything more it might sound like i might be trying to say these things to get the invites...not that i dont need the invite,i doo.....am looking for a level9 invite....and only level 9 invite since many months....and i will be really greatfull if could give me the invite.otherwise too if there is any thing i can be of any help to u.,let me know buddy ....u seem to be a honarable man.
thanks for reading,forgive my speelings

raj3186
12-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Happy Independence Day Buddy!! :)
Cheers

titofat
12-06-2007, 09:33 AM
happy finnish 90th Independence-day man
and great giveaway too
i hope i can get lvl 9 invite its for personal use
thanks anyway and great work man :)

tweakz
12-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Happy 90th Finnish Independence day to all the fins here :) n I would like to take a shot at the lvl 9 invite mate if possible. I am a trusted user in all my trackers n have high lvl trackers such as TT,ScT,etc. I know how to be a wise user n have never been warned or banned from any of the trackers. I promise I won't let u down mate if u give me a chance

good luck

p.s. You watch hockey?? If yeah who's ur fav Finnish hockey player?? Mine is Sami Salo :D

Good luck man...

hippoxtc
12-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Happy Independence Day! 90 years is before my lifetime, but good thing Finland is here or you wouldnt be making this giveaway. Great giveaway by the way and congrats to all who win. I can only say that I am a great user like all the other ppl on this site, I keep good ratios, give back to the community, love being apart of other community trackers and am especially active in them too. I would be content with whatever you give me because everyone knows beggars can't be choosers and they only thing I can say that would be convincing and would make me different from everyone else is that I can give you my word that I won't trade the invite or acct as long as I have it and cheating wouldnt even cross mind even on a bad day. So my word is all I have that makes me different from everyone else, so hopefully that would be enough. Have fun with all the celebrations and party hard.

popeye09
12-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Happy Independence Day Mate!
Good luck to all participators

danio
12-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Hello neighbour!
Happy independence day! And awesome giveaway! I would very much like to have the level 9. Please check my thread about it here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-requesting-ftn-invite-255958) where i have written why i want it etc. If it is the other level 9. Well, then i guess i'm screwed :).

I hope you will consider me.

Thanks
/danio

EDIT: Here is an extraction from the thread if you don't want to read it:

" Now why do I want to join ***? I am already a member of other good trackers, which offers a wide selection of torrents,
good speeds and fast pre-times. Well my motives are rooted in my idea of what the site is like – that it has all that I just mentioned,
plus that it’s a relatively small and tight community. And it is this combo I miss in the trackers that I am currently a member of
(either the userdb is too wide, or there are a lack of content). And that’s pretty much it.

What could I offer ***? Well like I said above, I like to share to others what I download.
This combined with a pretty fast connection (10/10 Mbit), means that I seed a lot (I can prove this if needed). Sometimes for weeks if it’s a weak torrent.
I would also definitely become a recognized face in the forums and IRC, since this is a major reason why I want to join as I explained."

HMthePM
12-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Happy Independence day to all Finnish people.

You people are approaching a century of independence and very soon.
Must be a festive season over there.

spark
12-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää :happy:

Isimeria
Happy 90th Finnish independance-day man. :badabumdeesh:
I'll be very glad if i'll get that lvl9 invite. As you can see in my history posts, I tried very hard to get one but was in vain :( You can be the guy who'll retire me! :) Pls help me to not be so restless anymore and to have a happy downloading ! :)
Thnx for considering me,
slither

PS: Let's drink! :drunk:

marksman
nthing needed..but happy independence day..finland is indeed a gr8 place 2 live at

bigdaddykane
12-06-2007, 10:12 AM
happy independence day and have few for me tc.

mestari
12-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää, long live Suomi :P

rthre
12-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Kauan eläköön suomi :)

undercover1
12-06-2007, 11:13 AM
I wish to all finnish people happy independence day, it's one of my favourite country.:D My favourite finnish brand is the Nokia (N95 rulz:lol:) and Räikönnen is the best. I'd like to go there with motorbike once in my life (or more) :) to see the fascinating mountains and lakes, it's a little far from Hungary but it's worth it.

Shultziboy
12-06-2007, 11:24 AM
WOW
nice giveaway :D
i hope that the winner will be greatfull

seeder
12-06-2007, 11:28 AM
happy 90th finnish independance day. I hope Join to Swe .need it For content(for personal use) . I don't have it before . i Think Good Man help people will be happy help me . No cheat( have seebox ) can seed then help people to join to swe . No trade .

kyrcer
12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Today (6.12.2007) is the day when it's finland's 90th Birthday (independence-day(6.12.1917).

I think it is a long time of history. Sometimes I read sth about history and culture. I have never been to your country but maybe in future I come. :)

Viva :)

maddoxro
12-06-2007, 11:38 AM
happy independance day!
can i get invited please ...

bikernin
12-06-2007, 11:56 AM
happy independence day from a mika hakkinen fan. formula one is just isnt the same without the 'flying finn' :)
the only reason i would like to enter this giveaway is because i love online communities and i think the level 9 invite would end my long time quest for a good torrent community. im on several trackers (including high level ones) but ive never really been comfortable with the community of any trackers except a few specialized ones like TheVault and ThePlace. most of them have a very professional atmosphere about them. while i totally respect that, its not what im looking for. i would have been making this request even if the sites in question were lower level and would have wanted to get into them just as much beacuse of the community reputation. i have been very active here for over a month now and have made some good friends in the process. but im really not at all desperate to get into these sites as so many people ive seen here. all thats ever mattered to me is good content and friendly community and hence a membership to such a site would only enrich my filesharing experience. i hope you conisder my request

Thatsgreat
12-06-2007, 12:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUOMI

dogie
12-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Happy Indenpendence Day mate.

desiKing
12-06-2007, 12:37 PM
nice giveaway buddy and happy Indenpendence Day.

Adama
12-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Happy Indenpendence day
I hope you will consider me for level 9 invite (f*n) if it is not f*n give it to someone else who need it)
i only need f*n
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-another-request-ftn-251738
thanks in advance
and great giveaway

mrnobody
12-06-2007, 12:57 PM
happy independence day mate

i hope you folks have to good one

---

btw, for lvl 8 invite, there is IP restriction right? =/

napster5
12-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Happy Independence Day mate

and this is a great giveaway

i'm asking for that lvl 9 invite

it will be great from u

thanks and have a nice day

Hrvoje
12-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Happy Independence Day m8!!

i'm applying for that lvl 9 invite.

really looking forward for it. it shure would retire me ;)

thx

MrLazy
12-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Happy independence to all Finnish people out there :) I personally have friends who are Finnish in real life, they're really cool people :P

asafb
12-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Does anyone without nordic IP can signup to that level 8?
if so, I would like to put my name as a candidate

P.S
please reply to my post so I can know of it's even worth writing a convicing post and be able to signup from an israeli IP
thanks

Happy independence day :)

fulu
12-06-2007, 01:56 PM
First of all,Happy 90th Independence-day man. I've been once to Finland an i must say that it's an amazing place to live in. If someday i will imigrate to someplace,Finland must be the place:). !!!!THANKS FOR THIS INCREADIBLE PRESENT THAT YOUR GIVING AWAY!!!!

As you see under my nick, I would love that level 9, That's all i wish from my life,and i'm serious.If i recieve that level 9 i will retire and then i will contribute more in giveaways.Of course i will keep the account only and ONLY for myself and never trade it, will seed everything back i've downloaded for sure,like every tracker i'm in.. Mate i wish you would consider me!!! as for all the people here GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!..

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z266/mimiglow/finland.jpg

tiolewis
12-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Happy Independence-day!

I saw the Rasmus when they came to Argentina .. (lots of fans here)
they open the show with "Shot" and finish it with "In the Shadows"

Im interested on the lvl 8 invite (if im able to signup without a nordic ip)
Its not my lenguage but i know how to edit the DVDs to add subtitles, I can really use that acc. and im not a trader.

Great giveaway , and good luck to all

freedom
12-06-2007, 02:42 PM
well i like to see ppl that really respect their countries :) congratz.

9NINE
12-06-2007, 02:51 PM
actually im very happy reading your great giveaway , coz i understand amount of love you have to your country , quality of ppl your country deserves, ppl like you and other friends from finland they are proud being finnish, this is the way we must love our countries and this love and proudness is the magic that leads countries to progress

any way i like the way you love your country and also;) the great lvl 9 you offered :D and i wish i have it

congratulation finnish friends

GoLDeN
12-06-2007, 03:19 PM
i will ask for the lvl 9 if it wasn't Ftn as i a member there
i want to join coz i like good communities iam active participate in the fourms well seeder hope to get this invitation to be member there and be part of such great community thanks in advance
and i want to say that i will never do any thing aginset the communtiy rules as i love to keep the rules of the i love and in
ps: can provide profiles links if u want
ps: happy independence day

spark
12-06-2007, 03:29 PM
i haven't been a member in FSC community for that long as i gave my acc to a friend

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-ftn-vs-fsc-post2426526/postcount14

nothing personal... :)

edeinho
12-06-2007, 03:42 PM
HY!

Well it's a nice number 90... Also the hungarians brothers with finnishs. The scintist says we have the same language! Well i need level 8 invite. Ok I know that i don't have swedish ip but my cousin has?! And that's why i want the level 8. I love dvds and my best knowledge says that this site has many of this kind of move:happy: I will be the happiest man if i get it! I know it's hard to convince you but may be i can:) So happy anniversary ( i don't know what to say on this occasions) But the best for you and your nation!:)

Qua
12-06-2007, 03:51 PM
I dont ask for nothing,have lv 8's and I'm sure that there are ppl that deserve F** more then me. So i just wanna say happy Independence-day. I know how much that means to you. And that I hope that Kimmi will win another F1 title. I just love his iceman style ;)
GL with your giveaway :yup:

! ANGEL !
12-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Thank you, brother, this beautiful gift, and my heartfelt congratulations Independence Day, I hope that the prosperity and lasting peace in your country and all countries of the world, in fact, I wrote these words for two reasons, first because of respectable personalities here at this site, and wish to be friends always ,second because of the national holiday special qualities, as I said previously respectable show business personality owner, ur thread was interesting, my brother does not hide how you wish to be members of the (f*n) ,very strong site, and tried repeatedly, but all attempts failed, we know how difficult to obtain this site strong, and you given us the opportunity to try to win it, I wish at this time to win this site from you, I am an old member here since 8 months, helped a lot of members here, not make any problems, loving help, an active member, and historical witness so, trust my brother that ur choose you will never regret after, and I know the rules of this site, this site brother my dream here, and I hope to achieve my dream, in the last words I wish you happy Independence Day, and I wish you a happy life, and to win everything it wants, you God of all evil.

onethree
12-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Hello - and happy Independence Day to Finland

About myself:

I'd like to start by pointing out that I'm pretty new here and haven't made many posts (as you can notice), however I'm more of a reader so please don't hold that against me. Besides what's the point in spamming threads with useless comments to gain postcount, helping others however is another thing. Anyway this is just the way I feel so please people don't take it personally. Oh, and this is my first posting in a "giveaway" thread so I'm sorry if I didn't include everything I should have.

Now, to get started, I myself am from Finland (feel free to test me by any way), and have been celebrating the day by beeing with my family. Simply enjoing this fine day - Now I'm hoping forward to make it even more better.

Filesharing itself is a big part of my life I must say, and I spend my mornings and evenings checking for new movies, albums and/or series to appear on the sites I'm a member of. I started p2p'ing about two years back and have been doing it ever since. Before that I used other methods to get what I wanted, such as Kazaa and DC++.

Why I would want your invite?

Well I'm very intressted in the communities of both the level 9's (whichever you have an invite to) and am very eager to read the forums and get to know all the new wonderfull people over there (I hope they are, otherwise I'll blame all you guys for putting false hope in me:P).
Now the content ofcourse is a big thing of any tracker, and I hear that they have awesome stuff over there.

This might sound stupid, but I'm also a fan of cool votes on the home page. :P

Why pick me?

I'm a dedicated seeder at all my trackers, and despite having a reasonable buffer I'm always trying to seed to 1:1 on new torrents. Also eager to participate in the community, like making friends, chatting, helping - that sort of stuff.

I have never traded any invites (this seems to be a tabu over here sometimes, so I'm just pointing that out). And I will take good care of the account if you happen to choose me.

What do I excpect in return?

A friendly community, willing to help others if needed.

Which invite do I want?

The level 9 one. I don't really download DVD-R's you see.

Finally - Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää Suomi, toivotaan että maamme kestää vielä yhtä monta vuotta, vaikka en näe syytä siihen että niin ei tapahtuisi.

Muista: "Kaveria ei jätetä!"

<3 you all, and mostly the OP for making this a better day for more people. Some of you guys take this very serious.

PRINCE
12-06-2007, 04:40 PM
happy Independence-day my friend
good luck all members here:)

edeinho
12-06-2007, 04:42 PM
onethree are you finnish or just like the white-blue crossed flag?:D

onethree
12-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I knew someone wouldn't belive me, that's why I added the "you can test me" part. :)

goysalh
12-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Congrulations,this is great giveaway.I want to be part of great community.So If İt's F*N I don't need it but If the other,I want very much in there.Good luck everybody and congrulations Independence-day.

cubkiller89
12-06-2007, 05:06 PM
happy independence day man great country.

I would like the invite because I would use the account on a daily basis and make sure just not to seed everything back but contribute to the community. One of the main reasons torrenting is so alive is because of the community that is developed in these trackers and I will be able to contribute in a very positively way to your tracker.

Presto
12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Happy independence day Finland.

I'm happy to be related with Finland as much as I am. I have Finnish relatives and I spent most of my summers in childhood in Finland.

Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää 90-vuotiaalle Suomelle ja kaikille suomalaisille!
Head iseseisvuspäeva Soomele ja kõigile soomlastele. :D

And a great giveaway, hopefully the right people will get, what they are worth.

Yankoff
12-06-2007, 05:39 PM
You only convinced me to go visit your country when I have the opportunity :). As for now, all what is left for me to do is look out of the window and hope, that the damn rain turns into snow.

Best wishes

durex
12-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Congratz ROFL-LOL (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/rofl-lol-136760) . Personally I really like your country.
Just one more thing you should mentioned
Jari Litmanen great football player.

bikernin
12-06-2007, 05:54 PM
sure is a fantastic player :)
Also Jani Liimatainen (Sonata Arctica guitarist). My favourite guitarist in a current band

stitched
12-06-2007, 06:11 PM
i dont know anything much about finland other then kimi raikonen is from fuinland...but i sure would love to know about finland ,and a lot of other countries and visit there,,some day may be ...if i become sucessfull in my life ,so that i have more time to devote for other things ...like travelling,playing chess...

Eytan
12-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey there,

hyvää syntymäpäivää to all finnish people! :hbd:
It's always nice to celebrate an independance anniversary because it helps to not forget the history of the country you are from and that's a really important thing i think.
About Finland, I don't know this country very well even if we are not so far from Finland over here but it seems to be a sweet country (always wanted to see Helsinki). When I think to Finland it always reminds me Marcus Gronholm which is a great finnish rally pilot and i'm a big fan of him but he unfortunatly finish second at the rally world championship after a french pilot but i know that Finland is not all about rally of course...:D

first of all congratulations for such awesome giveaway and giving to fellow members here a great opportunity to get into one of the best tracker out there because we rarely see precious giveaway like this...and that's why I would like to join the contest too.
It is the only invite that I have been searching for so long yet unable to get it(well the reason is quite obvious...rarity and levels), but I'm still optimistic because after all we're not just talking about trackers and torrent but about "sharing" because that's the spirit of peer-to-peer, isn't it?
now let's go back to the giveaway itself...

About me:

I will try to be honest and will keep my thoughts as clear and straight as i can, i'm not a trader nor a tracker collector, i only have something like 3 or 4 trackers which i use everyday and i'm fine and proud with what I have because i already reach some high level trackers... but don't get me wrong, i don't collect them, i'm only lookin for what i need the most,for my personal use and i really don't see the point to have 999,999 trackers, that's my opinion concerning that.
Concerning the world of torrenting and why i'm here..well the reason is quite simple, i'm a student on computing in a decent high school in my country since a year now and i'm learning to use some software (such as dev C++ and mySQL if you know what i'm talking about) which are the basic one to make a tracker works, just wanted to say that i use bitorrent because i think that i can improve my skills and make me passed my final exam in a few years...and of course because i really have fun http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif

About teh level9:

Well, I think that I don't need to say how great are FTN or FSC communities and content as you certainly already know all these things.
I just want to say that i always enjoyed great and friendly communities, FST is a good example but also TT has a great one (and that's why i'm an active forum member there) and i'm always lookin for additional communities, moreover i'm sure that either FTN or FSC has an excellent one. I really want to see how things going on there because i already had a little preview with celtic and brandon (from FTN) post and I must say that I rarely saw funny staff members like them http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif
I feel that I can contribute to this community as I consider myself as a friendly person and always like to make some new friendship.
Moreover, FTN ratio system is a good example to how staff there know what they're doing i think because it avoid "hit n run" and i really find no issue to that at all as i consider this rule perfectly logical.I will always keep my account in good standing as I'm in the world of torrenting since a year now and I know percfectly know how to handle an account. Well let's just say that I would love to contribute to such an elite community and would judge by myself how great their reputation really worth.

Things I won't do:

I really take this giveaway seriously and will never bring you in any troubles like i never did as well concerning the person who trusted me by giving what i have and by respect for you.

1) I will never cheat, like i said bittorrent is all about sharing, I respect that and it really means something for me and there is no need as I have a decent connection (my speedtest can guarentee what i'm saying:whistling http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/cool.gif)

2) I won't trade the account, seriously, communities from these top trackers are the greatest ones so there is no need to search another place

Time to put some spam on my posthttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/tongue.gif:
If I get the invite... well let's just say that i will be like that/

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/coffee.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/blink.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/bb.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile2.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/hooray.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yay.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/clap.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yahoo.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/angel1.gif:coffee::blink::01::lol::hooray::yay::clap::yahoo::angel1:

P.S: all ratio proof available upon request http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

kiittää te/Thanks.

ebeli
12-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, Happy independence say to finland

No, kun oot suomalainene, niin kait mä voin kirjoittaa suomella. No, Kun kutsuit mut kerran swedvdr:ään niin näät sieltä että oonko mä hyvä käyttäjä vai en ja oonko 9 levelin arvoinen. No, Itse haluan ysin sen sisällön vuoksi. Olen kuullut että siellä on upeita kokoelmia ja hyviä foorumeita oli se kumpi hyvänsä ja haluaisin vain kokeilla sitä, kun suomalaiset trakkerit nyt ovat omaa luokkaansa...

Mutta kiitos ja Onnea Rakas Suomi.

And good luck to everybody :D

Stabber
12-06-2007, 07:03 PM
First of all Happy 90th finnish independance day . That's a great giveaway man .

I really wish i get invite to any of these 2 great trackers and if i do of course i 'll never cheat , because when someone like me (revtt mostly for 0-day) gets something big like this i'll do everything i can to be a great member there , keep a good ratio , and of course never never trade it . I would be very very grateful if you could invite me and never forget in the future that today is Independence Day in Finland. :-)

BoomPower
12-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Hello ROFL-LOL! :wave:
Many years ago Finland belonged to Sweden and, because I’m swedish I feel a very strong fellowship with my finnish neighbours. You have almost always “belonged to” any other land, and because of that Finland really deserved to be independent 1917. You have a lot to celebrate 90 years after the independence day, because Finland has really grown a lot during those years. I know that Finland is a really nice land, because I’ve been there. :yup:

I live in a quite small town in Sweden called Jönköping. Jönköping has a “friend-town” in Finland: Kuopio. I am playing euphonium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphonium) in an orchestra, and in May this year we visited Kupio and palyed with a finnish orchestra. I really enjoyed my stay in kupio. It’s a nice town with a lot of nice people.

I have some finnish blood in my body. My grand father was born in Finland. He immigrated to Sweden around 1950. Unfortunatly he died last year and can’t celebrate the 90th independence day of Finland. RIP :cry:

I am now going to try to tell you why I want a level 9 invite. I don’t know which level 9 you are giving away, but it doesn’t matter. Both FTN and FSC seem to be great trackers, and I’m not a member of anyone of them. I think it’s FTN you are giving away because I’ve read that almost nobody have invites at FSC. So I’m writing this application as you are giving away FTN, because I don’t like writing “level 9”. The level is not very important for me.

I have requested an invite to FTN in giveaway threads some times before and some words in this request are taken from my other FTN requests. My main reason for requesting FTN is that I’m looking for a good community. I have joined some trackers that I thought had good communitys, but they were not what I expected. I still haven’t found what I’m looking for (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ggMhLmOOc2A) (click!) I won’t die if you don't invite me. I just want to explain why I want to become a member of FTN. Then it’s up to you to decide if I deserve an invite. I don’t want to sound as I am begging. My goal with this application is to explain why I want to join FTN. Please read the whole text, even if it’s quite long.

Some information about me:
I am a soon 18 years old guy, living in Sweden. I’m studying natural sciense. I really enjoy my education and find the subjects very interesting. One of my biggest interests are computers. I love almost everything that has to do with computers. Programming, gaming, building computers etc. Well, I’m not a very experienced programmer, but I’m improving my skills. Currently I’m learning PHP and I’m writing an examine work about it. Maybe I’ll become a good coder one day.

I love music! Currently I’m mostly listening to metal, but I like almost all music genres. My favourite band is Iron Maiden. Their sound, lyrics, riffs and, well, Iron Maiden has everything! I watched them live in November last year when they visited Sweden and played their last album mixed with some older classic tracks. Iron Maiden is simply fantastic live and I look forward to their next visit in Sweden. 26th July next year they’ll come to Ullevi stadium, Gothenburg, and play songs from the old days. Of course I’ll be there! Here are some nice Iron Maiden videos:

Different world, Globen, Stockholm 2006:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RIo7PRddIuk I was there!

Relevations, Ullevi, Gothenburg 2005:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ClM5Hqktook

Phantom of the opera, Ullevi, Gothenburg 2005:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MjAQSlTVcYI

Fear of the dark, Rio de Janeiro 2001:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=28GaKoCuobU

I have used Bittorrent during a quite long time. The first tracker I used was The pirate bay. Sometimes I liked TPB, sometimes I didn’t. I used TPB and DC and thought it was the best kind of filesharing until i discovered the private trackers. In December last year I joined Swebits. I was really impressed. Always good speed, no virus and no fake torrents. I have never used a public tracker since I joined Swebits. After that, I have joined more private trackers to satisfy my needs. Now a year after I joined Swebits, my torrentneeds are almost satisfied.

Community:
I am a member of quite a lot of communitys. Some communitys are great. Some are...well, not so great. But what makes a community "good"? Well, there are many important parts in a good community, but the most important part is the members. A community for me is a place where I can share my interests and thoughts with other people and get good response. This requires that the members are willing to discuss, and contribute with their own knowledge to the community. A community should be like a family where all the members can feel that they are respected by the other members. I want to be a member of a community where I can discuss serious subjects, laugh and discuss crazy topics and just have fun, feeling a good fellowship with my forumfriends. I also want to help solving problems and contribute with my knowledge. My goal, at the forums I'm a member of, is to contribute with myself and my knowledge trying to make a good community even better. If a forum and it’s members gives me someting, it’s my duty to give something back, which I gladly do.

I think FTN is the community I'm looking for. It’s quite hard to become a member of FTN and only people who deserve invites will get them. It's the correct way. Invite only good people who can contribute with something. The members build the community together. According to what I've read, FTN has built a good community with a lot of good members, so FTN seems like a nice place for me.

The ratio system:
In a perfect world it wouldn't be nesecary with any ratio requirements. The perfect people in the perfect world would do everything they could to seed back what they had downloaded. Unfortunatly the world isn't perfect and, according to the public trackers, a lot of people don't seed as much as they leech. That's why private trackers with ratio requirements were created. If people have to seed to be able to leech, they seed. That's quite logic and the "overall ratiosystem" works quite good, but it's not perfect.

The biggest problem with an "overall ratio system" is called "overseeding". Overseeding makes it hard to keep a good ratio, because people with a fast connection or a seedbox snatches the torrents "first" and then they seed like hell. When the users with a slower connection has downloaded 100% there are no leechers left, and the last snatchers get almost nothing uploaded.

Overseeding is not only something bad. If there are a lot of seeders, the speed incresses and that's very good. When people are helping each other with seeding I feel a nice fellowship, and that's a good reason for loving bittorrent. Bittorrent is good when people help each other. It becomes "bad" when some idiots don't seed.

My connection is not the best. I have only 2 Mbit downstreams and 0.5 Mbit upstreams. Sometimes it's quite hard for me to keep a good ratio, even if I always try to seed as much as I can. I prefer privat trackers whith ratio requirements in front of public trackers without seeders. I gladly seed if I get something back, which I get at most private trackers.

So: The ratio–requirement-system is good but not perfect. A perfect world doesn't need any ratiorules, but the world we are living in isn't perfect. We have to let the perfect world come closer to the "real" world. The real world is the world we live in, and we are trying to make the private trackers in the real world better by setting ratio requirements. How shall the real world come closer to the perfect world? Well, I think FTN has done a move in the correct direction. To "delete" the overall ratio but still force the members to seed is a good compromisse. You just have to seed all torrents to an 1:1 ratio or at least 36 hours. That's great beause people with slow connections, like me, can feel that we are good seeders even if there are few leechers. You have to seed to at least a 1:1 ratio or 36 hours, on each torrent. That's minimum for me. I alwas try to seed as much and as long as I can, which I think most FTN members do. Overseeding is not a problem when there are no overall ratio, which is great! I wrote that overseeding can be booth good and bad, but at FTN it's probably almost only something good.

FTN's ratiosystem takes the seeding in the real world closer to seeding in a perfect world. But why don't other trackers do like FTN? Well, I don't think all trackers are able to do like FTN. To just take away the overall ratio requires some kind of seeding spirit, which I think FTN have. Few trackers have enough good users to make this kind of ratiosystem working.
Well, I hope you understand what I mean. I’m a quite philosophic guy :)

Community + downloading = true
FTN is a communitybased tracker.

This site is a community, not a service.
I interpret the quote like this: This tracker is a community. FTN is a community where we help each other. The uploaders give torrents to the community and except to recive possitive response. At least a "thanx". The community expect that you do your best effort to provide with your knowledge. If someone help you, he/she wants something back. That's obvious and as a member of the community we expect that you gladly help other people. The community is here for you and you are here for the community. We help each other with seeding. Without seeders nobody can leech. Bittorrent is best when people seed back to the community. We want to be the best and expect that you want to help us to become even better.

I want to say that communitybased filesharing is the best filesharing. The feeling that I'm a member of a nice community which want to help me makes me help the community. I want to feel that "we are a community" with a commot interest: Filesharing. The FTN community was created to unite some good filesharers, use all good competence and create the best site for filesharing. But I think FTN is more than just filesharing. It’s a community where the users share more than just torrents. Knowledge, interests, humor etc. That’s great! :)

Security:
OiNK was closed down some weeks ago. Why? We'll never know, but we know that they had ~180000 members. Probably there were a lot of "anti piracy" members that made their best to help the police with the raid. I know that even the rarest torrentsites aren't completley secure, but a site with few members, which is hard to enter feels more secure than a site with more than 100000 members. The raid aganst OiNK is a reason to be a little bit paranoid. I want to feel secure when I download. I think FTN is a quite secure site. It's level 9 and therefore it's harder to join FTN than, for example, Torrent-damage. Probably the FTN members are quite carefull when they invite new users, because the invites are quite hard to obtain. Because of that reason FTN is more secure than a lot of other torrentsites, because only trusted people are invited. That avoides anti piracy organisations and makes the tracker quite secure.

Some words about spam:
I have been a member of FST since January 2007. I have only 71 posts (including this one). It's a quite low amount, according to other members. The reason for my low post number is that I never spam. I don't like spam-posts because, in most cases, they don't provide anything. I want to provide something when I post at forums, and because of that I don't spam. Quality is better than quantity! My reason when I write a forumpost is to provide something. Useless spam is nothing for me. Most of my posts here at FST are applications in giveaway threads.

I don’t like pay2leech!
At a lot of trackers you can pay to leech, which means that you get some kind of “upload credit” when you donate money. You can donate some money, get a number of GB:s “auto uploaded”, then just leech without seeding. This is just stupid and I really don’t like it. Uploaded GB:s should be obtained by seeding. Even if a lot of people still seed on pay2leech-trackers I don’t like the pay2leech principal. Private trackers with ratio requirements were created because people should help each other with seeding. “Seed2leech” is mutch better than pay2leech! Filesharing exists because people want to be able to get stuffs that cost money for free.

I’ve read that FTN never will support pay2leech. That’s great! I also don’t like that you can donate for invites at some trackers. It makes the tracker less secure. Invites shuld be given to people who deserves them! I don’t think it’s possible to donate for invites at FTN. Great! :thumbsup:

I want to write some words about donations. I gladly donate to a bittorrent tracker if I like the tracker. If a tracker gives me good stuffs for free I gladly donate some money so help the tracker to survive. BUT! I want to know where the donated money goes. I’ve read that the staff at some trackers are dishonest and “steal” the donations. But luckily I’ve heard that FTN staff are very honest and good people who use the donations to pay the tracker’s costs. If I know that my donation goes to a good purpose (server costs etc) I gladly donate.

Summary:
I want to join FTN because I think it’s a good tracker for me. I really like good communitys. I love discussing. A good community requires good members, and I think I can become one of all good members of the FTN community. My goal at all communitys I’m a member of is to contribute as much as I can. I also want FTN for the ratio system. My quite slow connection would like it. If I was a member of FTN I would be able to download huges “packs” without killing my ratio. Do you think I deserve to get a FTN invite? Well, I have done my best to explain why I want to join FTN, and now it’s up to you to decide if would be a good member. I think I have written everything you want to know about me, but maybe I have forgotten something. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions!

I hope Finland will be independent forever! You really deserve to be independent! :yup:

And of course: If you invite me I will never trade or giveaway the account! And I have NO reason to cheat. I have NEVER cheated, and I will never do it!

http://www.scales.se/doc/bilder/finland.gif http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/ohjelmat/viihdelounas/407947.jpg<------------ She is Linda Lampenius, a finnish violinist :wub:

Enlightened
12-06-2007, 07:13 PM
How come everyone is suddenly "Related" to Finland? I am from the Artic, maybe I am more "Related" to Finland and the finnish people
wonder what these guys will say, if LVL 10 Invite was given out?.......LMAO???

magushun
12-06-2007, 07:20 PM
happy anniversary! I would like to ask for those invites, im a trusted and respected member on all trackers i am, ofc i keep good ratios everywhere, where i can i try to add something to the tracker to the community.

oh, and my cousin's husband is finnish : )

spark
12-06-2007, 07:22 PM
How come everyone is suddenly "realted" to Finland? I am from the Artic, maybe I am more "Related" to Finland and the finnish people

Suksi vittuun...

pone44
12-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Congrats-90 yrs from Russian grand Duchy rule... Without we would have no sites? i def need a free invite.. Thanks for the giveaway...

Presto
12-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Suksi v*****n...

lols!

onethree
12-06-2007, 08:08 PM
How come everyone is suddenly "realted" to Finland? I am from the Artic, maybe I am more "Related" to Finland and the finnish people

Suksi vittuun...

Joo, tiiän mitä sanoin spammist, mut tää kommentti on niin hyvä että:

QFT :D

ebeli
12-06-2007, 08:08 PM

Suksi vittuun...

Good one spark :lol:

danio
12-06-2007, 08:10 PM
I know that Finland is a really nice land, because I’ve been there. :yup:

lol, this was the funniest swenglish sentence i've heard in a long time :D. sorry for commenting it. no disrespect to you BoomPower :), it was just so funny.

PRINCE
12-06-2007, 08:18 PM
woow BoomPower (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/boompower-150958)
when you write this Review ?
good luck man
and nice review
and nice pic:naughty:
may be you .....

9NINE
12-06-2007, 08:19 PM

Suksi vittuun...

@ spark
i dont know or understand finnish language but:)i think you talk about avatar ??:whistling yes it is very:yup:

stopher54
12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
It would be pretty awesome to score a level 8 or 9 invite. I of course am out of the running for being so new. But I did study a little Finnish, I have forgotten most of it now though.

Anyway, Kiitos

Enlightened
12-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Suksi vittuun...

@ spark
i dont know or understand finnish language but:)i think you talk about avatar ??:whistling yes it is very:yup:

I think he said "Ski C**T", , alot of class,,,,,,,,I see

9NINE
12-06-2007, 08:38 PM
@ spark

thx m8:)

willyums
12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Didn't know Finland had an independence day ?
If this is for real then happy independance day Finland and good luck everyone :D:D:fst:

TorrentJunky
12-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Happy independence day mate.
I need one of the websites because I am looking for a site that is level 8-9. I am a dedicated seeder on the websites that I am currently one but I have never really got a "break-through" on this website and haven't been recognized. Basically I have maintained every site I have to at least a 2:1 ratio and some are much more than 2:1.
Basically I only have 1 site in the top range and it would be great to have one more.
Happy independence day again my brother!
Have a blast!

hopes
12-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I have a good mind
Take into my head
To start singing
Begin reciting
We seldom get together
And meet each other
On these poor borders
The luckless lands of the north
Those words we have got
From the North’s furthest fields,
From the heaths of Kalevala
(Kalevala, I)

(Amorphis, In the beginning)

Old, sweet memories belonging to my youth...

Good Independence day, land of the thousand lakes!

spark
12-06-2007, 08:54 PM

The dictionary will not be helpful with this one :lol:

@9NINE it was not about the avatar, I just asked him to take care of himself :D

sfpavel
12-06-2007, 09:05 PM
happy independence day. finalndia ftw

mievmo
12-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Very nice thread boy... and happy independence day :P

weenden
12-06-2007, 09:21 PM
great giveaway ROFL-LOL id love a shot at the level nine i would cherish the oportunity to get it i am a sucker for these giveaways and yes ive won one in the past a giveaway that is and all i ask is just consider me im not anymore special than anyother person but i do try and if there is someone better thats fine ill try again another time and ill wish em well also i do have great ratios if needed and maybe even a luckey rabbits foot (well not that lucky for the rabbit) thx man and have a happy finnish 90th Independence-day!!! (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-its-finnish-90th-independence-day-257036)......and yes my spelling sucks to all the spell checkers lol :)

Enlightened
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM

The dictionary will not be helpful with this one :lol:

@9NINE it was not about the avatar, I just asked him to take care of himself :D
Well, I can certaintly use your other hand & make good use of it for U.....Sparky, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

pro267
12-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Happy independence day!
As a finnish person and a Räikkönen fan, you may even recognize the guy in my avatar.. ;)

AuReDo
12-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi........first of all happy Finnish 90th Independence-day !
i heard Finland is a great country , a country where you can be proud if you born there , cause the people there are kind , generous , and a country where everything works just fine
i saw that for your country celebration , your making a giveaway......a very nice giveaway also......I want to enter this contest , and of course , want to win.......it doesn't matter what it will be (either the level 8 or 9 invite) ... hope just to win..
And i meet all the rules :))
1)I'm a member of this great community
2)How should i convince you..........hmmmmmmmm.....well , i can say that i really enjoined Kimmi Raikonen's victory in the F1 championship , because , from the time he moved to FERRARI , he is my favorite pilot.....and i like very much F1
The Rasmus is my favorite rock band ....... I like very much (almost nutts about) two of their hits : Sail Away & No Fear.....
I enjoyed very much Lordi's win in the 2006 Eurovision Finals.....i really like their winning song , Hard Rock Hallelujah....And i liked very much Finland's organisation of this year Eurovision Finals....really great show , with awesome lightening show...
3)No ratio proofs , no speedtest
4)Didn't PM you , hope for your PM (:))
5)I will never ever trade or giveaway my account if i'll win it....

Once again i want to say :
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Happy Finnish 90th Independence-day !!!

Gonsalo
12-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Just wanna wish U and all Finish guys here a Happy Finnish 90th Independe-day!! :D

mitica104
12-06-2007, 10:00 PM
:yay:
VIVE LA...FINNISH

maddoxro
12-06-2007, 10:13 PM
i like Hamilton :D, so sue me :D

yoyogi4
12-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Would love the Lvl 8 invite because,
1. I;m really into the content.
2. I Love European women
3. I will take care of the acc.
4. same as above
5. It's the time of the season for loving...:)

Happy 90th independence of Finland!!!!

Str8ek
12-06-2007, 10:36 PM
nice giveaway ;) and oh, it would be great to get one inv (is lvl9 is FT* than yes, cause i have second one)
but not this it the most impotrant i think...
the most important thing you pointed on 1st place. KIMMI WON!!! but till Interlagos I was upset cause i thought Hamilton really was going to win. But everything ended correctly ;) And i was really happy, not only because Kimmi won. I've seen him laughing first time and it was great. I wish him next championships, but only till Robert Kubica will be drivin' for Ferrari. I'm affraid he could beat Kimmi :D