PDA

View Full Version : scl its a good tracker?

vizouk
12-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi now people are all talking about scl and its the first i thinked tha was s********* but i saw in thor signature that the icon was blue like a flower.

Anyone know them url if its o-day or something.

cheers

HMthePM
12-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Its a new tracker, so dont expect it to be something like Sct, but its pretty good. Its a 0-day tracker.
Has a more community feel to it, members are very nice there. Join it if you want a good community tracker cause your sig says you have all the best tracker for 0-day.

blackbird
12-06-2007, 02:55 PM
its a 0day tracker with a small userbase .

so obviously harder to seedback and less content .

why would anyone bother to use such a tracker when sites like TL exist

spark
12-06-2007, 02:56 PM
The speed are not bad there at all!

vizouk
12-06-2007, 03:01 PM
thanks ;)

i need invite or sign ups open?

cheers thanks for your review about this ;)

zizo85
12-06-2007, 03:05 PM
it have great community and good content

masterbat
12-06-2007, 03:07 PM
thanks ;)

i need invite or sign ups open?

cheers thanks for your review about this ;)

it was open for signups few weeks ago .

and yea expect people to hipe the tracker since it has a small userbase :mellow:

moffe
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
yes, the flowe SCL is a very nice upcoming site! With absolutely awesome design! Would be nice to see this site flourish into one of the top sites, it seems very friendly :)

GoLDeN
12-06-2007, 03:12 PM
nice place

Adama
12-06-2007, 03:16 PM
it have great speed and content

Cruel
12-06-2007, 03:31 PM
It's very nice, some releases has been way faster than many of the sites thats highlevel.

vizouk
12-06-2007, 03:32 PM
so if you cant invite me can someone here pm me them irc plz?

Or a invite was great too cheers ;)

zxcv
12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
for the moment it's freeleech until 2008.

will be a top tracker.

Qua
12-06-2007, 03:56 PM
It's great place,they don't aim to be another level 147. So it's not interesting to collectors,traders... They wanna be community,and they are working hard on it,forums are active,staff is really friendley and even it has small userbase, it's just great to be there:yup:

Tristan
12-06-2007, 04:06 PM
they have great community and 3xup + freeleech and ofc great packs :O The signup is open for 2500 users. There are 250 free slots at the moment

fOrUmAs
12-06-2007, 04:23 PM
well the speed is great,people also are very good there,and yes in the near future this site will be something like ftn or sct for sure,and the reasone for that is because i have seen members from ftn and sct there so that should be enough that iste become successfull

vizouk
12-06-2007, 04:23 PM
already there thanks for the info yes can be a good site but its all a question of find the right uploaders too ;)

or the users donate for exist money to buy you know necessary.

tusks
12-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Anybody nice enough to PM me the url :cry:

IceTee
12-06-2007, 05:34 PM
it have Great Community and good content

:yup:

why would anyone bother to use such a tracker when sites like TL exist

Don't mean to sound offensive but that is a pretty dumb thing to say.

ScL already has a better community than TL and by your logic no new tracker would ever grow.
When a site is born it's always worse then the others. (in terms of content)

Am I wrong?

for the moment it's freeleech until 2008.

will be a top tracker.

:yup:

DanielleD87
12-06-2007, 07:10 PM
i love scl :)

both scl and fsc are my fav two trackers right now and ironically i haven't uploaded or downloaded 1kB on either of them. I just hang out in their forums. :)

mievmo
12-06-2007, 07:21 PM
SCL ? Huh o_0 another new tracker ?

masterbat
12-06-2007, 07:24 PM
SCL ? Huh o_0 another new tracker ?

its a scene group DiAMOND afill torrent site

DanielleD87
12-06-2007, 07:50 PM
masterbat i hope you get banned for leaking info like that!

lol ;)

nSyder
12-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Definitely Yes :)

LoKaLiRi
12-06-2007, 10:14 PM
good tracker but it's in the begin

th0r
12-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Its a new tracker, so dont expect it to be something like Sct

How dense are you? The flower has been active for not even a month, and ScT's been around for almost 2 years.

aysomc
12-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Its a new tracker, so dont expect it to be something like Sct

How dense are you? The flower has been active for not even a month, and ScT's been around for almost 2 years.

thats exactly what he was saying. its a new tracker so dont expect it to be as good as sct yet........ you called him dense and then said the same thing as him basically. lol

Grind$oFine
12-07-2007, 12:08 AM
It's new, but I've seen some good packs there,
plus it just gives me a good feeling.
I really think it's going to develop into very something nice, and I don't often get that feeling with other new trackers.

Plus, it's just sexy looking.
http://xs221.xs.to/xs221/07471/scllove2.gif

th0r
12-07-2007, 12:09 AM
thats exactly what he was saying. its a new tracker so dont expect it to be as good as sct yet

I took it as, "It ain't no ScT."

:frusty:

spark
12-07-2007, 06:06 AM
I really think it's going to develop into very something nice, and I don't often get that feeling with other new trackers.

Feeling has nothing to do with SCL, please do not mention him :lol: J/K

DanielleD87
12-07-2007, 07:17 AM
*feels like she is missing an inside joke* :rolleyes:

if you got the time and want to will you pm and explain, pretty please!

JA
12-07-2007, 07:27 AM

Feeling is admin at ScT and he's just drawing irrelevant comparisons :lol:

Qua
12-07-2007, 07:27 AM

I think it's this what caused that comment;

Feeling has nothing to do with SCL, please do not mention him :lol: J/K
:D

tusks
12-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Found it by myself. The name actually came to me right after I woke up from a nap. :blink: Weird huh?

It's a good site. I love the design and despite it being so small, speeds are insanely good and I have had no problem seeding back. I will hopefully be a member there for the long haul :cool:

spark
12-07-2007, 07:37 AM

I was dying to pm you :wub:

mievmo
12-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Hmm.. sounds good..

DanielleD87
12-07-2007, 11:36 PM
*giggles and winks at spark* :)

no one give mievmo anything. no address, no invite, no ... :nono:

he pmed me asking for an invite. the punishment shall be DEATH!!!! :alucard:

Cruel
12-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Found it by myself. The name actually came to me right after I woke up from a nap. :blink: Weird huh?

It's a good site. I love the design and despite it being so small, speeds are insanely good and I have had no problem seeding back. I will hopefully be a member there for the long haul :cool:

If you can't seed back Freeleech + 2x Upload then your're really bad xD

Just kidding with you, thought it might try to be funny ;)

chetka
01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Would be glad to have the url in a PM or an invite if somebody has any left
thanks

girishsane
01-04-2008, 05:01 PM
hey can any one send me a invite

fOrUmAs
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Would be glad to have the url in a PM or an invite if somebody has any left
thanks

hey can any one send me a invite

u cant request invites here,only on invite section

disconny
01-04-2008, 05:06 PM
sure we give out invites like flowers to women
would you like a dozen invites?

yayyyyyy
01-04-2008, 05:33 PM
sure we give out invites like flowers to women
would you like a dozen invites?

lol

FatBob
01-04-2008, 05:44 PM
for a new tracker they are doing really great . they have sick packs :D

scl , i will seed every torret i download for atleat a month :) . i like that site

and its great to be a part of a site from the begining

Saroman
01-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Anyone has any idea how to get invites there..

I meant do we have to request for it ?

filonome
01-04-2008, 06:21 PM
you have to have a friend in the site

same as any other good tracker.

fOrUmAs
01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Anyone has any idea how to get invites there..

I meant do we have to request for it ?

dont u get when u got promoted to upper class?

if u havent got then contact someone from staff and ask u should get some..

only cadet(user) class dont have invites others have

YoYoY
01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
i think it's a great site

Dark Archon
01-09-2008, 04:46 AM
is the url allowed to be told to non-members?

th0r
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
no, everyone stop asking for it

sense
01-09-2008, 09:39 AM
New site, still growing. Looks very promising as it has a nice active community. I will be supporting it all the way since the few admins I know are very nice.

sperm
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM
New site, still growing. Looks very promising as it has a nice active community. I will be supporting it all the way since the few admins I know are very nice.

though the content is still lacking... 12 dvd-r in 14 weeks :pinch:

sense
01-09-2008, 10:50 AM

Content will come in due time, greatness doesn't happen overnight. :)

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 10:56 AM

yea but they are not new anymore

lol they are 2 months old and this is what we get:pinch:

they need to me more active with torrent and try to get little faster release then before,also many more members than this one...

if they dont want to run tracker site, they should only have forum in that part they are very good:)

sense
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM

yea but they are not new anymore

lol they are 2 months old and this is what we get:pinch:

they need to me more active with torrent and try to get little faster release then before,also many more members than this one...

if they dont want to run tracker site, they should only have forum in that part they are very good:)

2 months is not long at all, most of the top sites (if not all) have been around for a few years. :)

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 12:14 PM
before i wouldve said its just community based, but now with their efforts on the packs they are offering they are trying to make their tracker a focus aswell, as they knew it was one of their lows

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
2 months is not long at all, most of the top sites (if not all) have been around for a few years. :)

hmm well whatcd/waffles are come in abouth same time as Flower so 2 months is more than enough time..

also sceneleech is old only few weeks and have more torrents and members than flower;)

so this excuse for Flower that site is still new is not very good,if u ask me;)

but also im very suprise why is that,because from what i can see they have very good members with many seedboxes and they cant have more torrents than this 400+ is pretty sad..and the same problem is with members..

but then again this is not my problem and i dont care at all what will they do in future but from what i can see nothing good:mellow:

PRINCE
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
ppl (its)
new tracker
so Unfair comparison between him and great sites like TL and sct
After a period begins comparison and I think that the project of the strong and successful site

horiZen
01-09-2008, 01:01 PM
well they certainly have some good members, many names i recognised from high level trackers
perhaps over time they will be supported in terms of members downloading files but as before mentioned many of their users are active on extremely good trackers already
i also think the way ahead would be to have files available in the main genres within 15-30min pre,,,i'm pretty sure if this can be consistent as with the other high level trackers they will have more active users

overall though looks to have the profile for a top-site,,,in time ;-

jasperr
01-09-2008, 01:27 PM
but then again this is not my problem and i dont care at all what will they do in future but from what i can see nothing good:mellow:

well Forumas.... if you don't really care, then why so much posting on the then?? you keep on saying they aren't decent enough for you, yet you seem to have knowedge of the sites workings.... if ScL disaapoints you soooooo much request to have your account removed , move on about your business and just drop the negativity... they don't care about your comments, as a matter of fact the admins get a laugh out of'em... if you wish to be the BUTT on many jokes , by all means lets keep posting on the matter we need more laughs over there...

but just the same dude..... it don't make sense to me, why you keep trying to downplay them...... but, then again i i don't really as it is not my problem..

REGUARDS

Nemrod
01-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Come on... Plenty of trackers with fast speeds, amazing pretimes, thousands of archives... and not so hard to get in. I think people is looking for something else, not just downloading. People look for a site where is not bitched for asking something, a place where talk, ask, give, advise, discuss, joke, ask and give help, make cyber-friends. A good, friendly and mature community.
At the moment iTS and SCL are clearly those sites in my opinion.
If somebody wants to join those sites just to get stuff, forget it. In a future that will be a inevitable and good collateral effect, no doubt about it, but I think that´s not the important thing now. First: good, honest and respectable community, on that basis everything else will go.

Nemrod
01-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Come on... Plenty of trackers with fast speeds, amazing pretimes, thousands of archives... and not so hard to get in. I think people is looking for something else, not just downloading. People look for a site where is not bitched for asking something, a place where talk, ask, give, advise, discuss, joke, ask and give help, make cyber-friends. A good, friendly and mature community.
At the moment iTS and SCL are clearly those sites in my opinion.
If somebody wants to join those sites just to get stuff, forget it. In a future that will be a inevitable and good collateral effect, no doubt about it, but I think that´s not the important thing now. First: good, honest and respectable community, on that basis everything else will go.

sense
01-09-2008, 02:30 PM

hmm well whatcd/waffles are come in abouth same time as Flower so 2 months is more than enough time..

also sceneleech is old only few weeks and have more torrents and members than flower;)

so this excuse for Flower that site is still new is not very good,if u ask me;)

but also im very suprise why is that,because from what i can see they have very good members with many seedboxes and they cant have more torrents than this 400+ is pretty sad..and the same problem is with members..

What/Waffles benefited from Oinks demise, you can thank ex Oinkers for most of the torrents that are on each site. So it's not a fair comparison.

Sceneleech seems to have different goals. It appears they want to grow fast and don't care much in terms of anonymity. SCL wants slow growth with a higher proportion of quality members.

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
What/Waffles benefited from Oinks demise, you can thank ex Oinkers for most of the torrents that are on each site. So it's not a fair comparison.

Sceneleech seems to have different goals. It appears they want to grow fast and don't care much in terms of anonymity. SCL wants slow growth with a higher proportion of quality members.

yea maybe u are right for waffles/whatcd

but the rest are nothing more than excuse;)

but this is just my opinion:)

im done with this question:cool:

lsw0794
02-25-2008, 02:50 AM
what's the address?
is www.s*********.ro?
is it down?

mamacita
02-25-2008, 04:56 AM
I would have hoped that after 7 pages, you would have noticed that people are reluctant to give out the url.

But no, its not .ro

fatcat69
02-25-2008, 05:20 AM
why are people resurrecting 2 month old threads?

King of kings
02-25-2008, 05:35 AM
if I had an invite I was giving to you free but they took all the invites,
rairty level like sct(5) but who cares!@?
content - 6

SAM
02-25-2008, 06:42 AM
I Read 2 Pages Till I Know It's Old Thread
Why You Did This To Me :(

NorBis
02-25-2008, 06:59 AM
it have great community

th0r
02-25-2008, 08:07 AM

didn't you retire?

fatcat69
02-25-2008, 08:10 AM

didn't you retire?

I was resurrected.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/backpagerecords/V.A.BackFromTheGrave1.jpg

aysomc
02-25-2008, 09:40 AM
0o0o0 check out that sexy bitch with the pink hair...

nolimit2008
02-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Yep, SCL is a very good site for me. They have a nice community

megmax
02-25-2008, 10:37 AM
very good

C-mos
02-25-2008, 11:07 AM
i don't like it :)

LordS dissapointed me :)

megmax
02-25-2008, 11:25 AM
i don't like it :)

LordS dissapointed me :)

you dont like sct, scl.
what do you like????
;)

C-mos
02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
TT iPLAY FTN :naughty::naughty:

mrnobody
02-25-2008, 01:09 PM
ScL is a developing tracker.

megmax
02-25-2008, 01:23 PM

FTN and TT i dont know but iplay, i think scl and sct are better.
i have my opinion and do you have your...
i respect that but scl and sct are nice trackers

jonny81985
02-25-2008, 01:41 PM
what a waste if time lol. who was the one who umped this extremely old thread?

hit79
02-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Hope to not be like pipisexy!!!

fOrUmAs
02-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Yep, SCL is a very good site for me. They have a nice community

well they have done some good things so i could agree with u,especially when its freeleech on for weeks:)

monk3y
02-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Let this thread die guys it's BORING !

danio
02-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Let this thread die guys it's BORING !

Why bother going through threads that doesn't interest you? Isn't it better that the guy replies in an old thread instead of starting a new one with the same subject? Or are you saying he should just keep his mouth shut because it has already been discussed by other people? Nah, take my advice and ignore threads you aren't interested in and you don't have to be annoyed ;)

On topic: I think ScL is a great site. They have done a fantastic job in making the tracker into what it is today in a fairly short period of time. Sure they have yet much to develop but they are right on track! Thumbs up! :D

munkyboy04
02-25-2008, 07:25 PM
yep I really like it too. Its got a laid back kind of feel. Which is better than some of the bigger trackers. I don't think that they are trying to be the biggest fastest tracker because they know those sites allready exist. So they put up cool big packs with lots of various content on top of the normal stuff you can get anywhere.

Innos
02-25-2008, 11:38 PM

FTN and TT i dont know but iplay, i think scl and sct are better.
i have my opinion and do you have your...
i respect that but scl and sct are nice trackers

You can`t compare iPLAY with ScL ... iPLAY it`s 2 years old and ScL 2 months + in my opinion the best romanian 0day tracker :naughty:

misakitchi
09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
I don't know why, but my post was deleted...
someone can email me the URL of this tracker please? :)

[email protected]

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:11 PM

[email protected]
is very good rtacker....am new member in scl... :)
u missed signup....is hard get invite now... :(

I'm Hot
09-30-2009, 02:19 PM
oh my god lol

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:35 PM
yes it was their bad-day :D

1000possibleclaws
09-30-2009, 04:37 PM

[email protected]

It's been posted in the open signups thread a couple days ago, it should be easy enough to find yourself.

cinephilia
09-30-2009, 04:48 PM

[email protected]
le tracker est accessible uniquement sur invite et les inscriptions ont seulement été ouvertes pour leur date anniversaire.
conclusion: l'url ne te sera d'aucune aide.

scrappen
10-02-2009, 11:42 AM
If anyone reading this didn't receive the confirmation e-mail, all pending accounts were manually confirmed so you can login. If you registered more than one account in the process, please send a staff pm telling us which account you want to keep so that we can clean out all the unintentional dupes. Failure to do this may result in both or all of your accounts being disabled.

Also, in a few weeks we will clean out all accounts that has never been logged into, assuming those are a result of the confirmation problems aswell.

KushBlow
10-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Open signups surprised me. Why did you choose to do this? I mean sure you generate a larger userbase but the security and trade market is compromised.

scrappen
10-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Open signups surprised me. Why did you choose to do this? I mean sure you generate a larger userbase but the security and trade market is compromised.

Even though invites have been given out to all members from time to time, the userbase hasn't grown much at all and thus we haven't managed to improve at the rate we want. Therefore it was decided to open the signups this once, and hopefully it brought many good members to the site who will help increase the peer numbers and torrent retention.

As for the trade market? If you're referring to the "value" of an ScL invite, i don't mind at all if this open signup have caused a decrease of it :cool:

jasperr
10-02-2009, 12:52 PM
wow.. talk about raising the dead here..

anyways, open signups is one of those catch 22 issues.. yes you do take that chance but, if you don't then all you get is the same old, same old.. only time will tell, i guess

Duckater
10-02-2009, 02:52 PM
I think open sign ups once in a while are good if mnot over advertised so all and sundrae can sign up.
It is possible to get about 100 new sign ups a day with out posting about it if tracker is of a reasonable standard or has the right content for the sort of members you wan in :)

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 02:56 PM
why opening signups if no one is informed :huh:

jasperr
10-02-2009, 03:22 PM
There isn't much of a need to make a big announcement for something like that.. in this case, it didn't take long before it hit all the forums anyways..

misakitchi
10-02-2009, 06:59 PM
It's good but i don't know the URL...
please send me an email :)

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM
It's good but i don't know the URL...
please send me an email :)
signup are closed, you don't need it anymore.

f5ZB40
10-02-2009, 10:53 PM
i was disappointed. overrated.
ipt e.g. is much better.

BrianH
10-03-2009, 12:29 AM
the site is terrible it always has been except now it is run by potheads so it sucks even more

Bad-Day
10-03-2009, 10:05 AM
the site is terrible it always has been except now it is run by potheads so it sucks even more

:lol: Im curious to know, what is it you like....... you´re tracker must be out off this world...

BrianH
10-03-2009, 09:32 PM
sites like ftn e what.cd sct bitme hd and sdbits are all good

1000possibleclaws
10-03-2009, 09:44 PM

'secure tracker' is an oxymoron. officials can get into pretty much any tracker they want to easy enough. just offer a couple hundred bucks and I guarantee some member will sell an invite.

joker9
10-03-2009, 10:00 PM

:lol: Im curious to know, what is it you like....... you´re tracker must be out off this world...

ScL seem to be missing a lot of releases and most torrents over a day old barely have any seeds. Crappy tracker in my book. It's another SCC and ScT wannabe. Sure, it's a step up from Demonoid, but that's not saying much.

Bad-Day
10-03-2009, 10:42 PM
sites like ftn e what.cd sct bitme hd and sdbits are all good

I guess, we won´t be seeing you bashing any off those...

cabedna
10-04-2009, 03:31 AM
I think some of you guys are being a little harsh on SCL.

Is it overrated? Yeah probably. But you're all making it sound like it's barely better than demonoid, when the two can't be compared. SCL to me is like SCT junior. It's got good pretimes and decent content. Not an elite tracker but not a bad one either.

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Demonoid is an elite tracker.
When I can't find something I want elsewhere chances are Demonoid will have it.That makes it elite ( and invaluable) in my book

Burnsy
10-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Been a member on ScL for bout 8 months or so and it's not a bad site at all. Sure there are other sites with much faster pre-times etc, but it has some decent content in the forums and some really good packs available too. It's probably not what everyone's hyped it up to be, but on the other hand it's no way as bad as everyone who slates it makes it out to be either.

Demonoid is an elite tracker.
When I can't find something I want elsewhere chances are Demonoid will have it.That makes it elite ( and invaluable) in my book

I'd agree with that... when it's up and running anyway :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Harder to get = more elite.:yup:

Burnsy
10-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Before I started reading the forums etc on here... I had no idea how lucky I was getting invited to some of the trackers i'm on... even if some of them didn't quite pan out to match their hype, I'd still never slate any of them and just have been thankful to have been allowed to join and have a look :)