PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Scene Access

ytifle
12-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I would be very grateful if i was invited to SCC by some good soul. Used to have an acc there, but after the resets, i got tired, and abandoned it, but i would like it again.

Many thanks.:w00t:

DyNast
12-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Edit the tracker's name, it's not allowed to post the full name of this tracker

ytifle
12-06-2007, 10:53 PM
How can i change title? Sorry for posting the name.

t0mmy
12-06-2007, 10:54 PM
you cant change the thread name afaik

ytifle
12-06-2007, 10:55 PM
arg!

Can this post be deleted?

Adam1990
12-06-2007, 10:55 PM
You can probably get your account re-enabled if you just let it die.

ytifle
12-06-2007, 10:57 PM
I mean that it was disabled, and i talked via irc to staff, and told me they couldnt do anything

DanielleD87
12-06-2007, 11:39 PM
lol we all wish it was that simple. most of scc's staff is hard asses. he will have to get another invite. when I was fls i delt with it all the time. there was legit people who had good ratios and even donated yet if they let their account expire that was it. there was nothing I could do and asking staff about it would usually just piss them off, no matter how legit the reason is for the person being inactive. the rare exception is the person just became inactive in the last 24 hours and has a major reason for it.

yoyogi4
12-07-2007, 01:47 AM
lol we all wish it was that simple. most of scc's staff is hard asses. he will have to get another invite. when I was fls i delt with it all the time. there was legit people who had good ratios and even donated yet if they let their account expire that was it. there was nothing I could do and asking staff about it would usually just piss them off, no matter how legit the reason is for the person being inactive. the rare exception is the person just became inactive in the last 24 hours and has a major reason for it.

I wish staff weren't such hardasses, if torrenting was face to face I would've pummeled many jerk staffers if they said what they say.:lol: Or they'd probably look at my arms and just reenable me just to save themselves the trouble.:w00t:

fOrUmAs
12-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Edit the tracker's name, it's not allowed to post the full name of this tracker

why dont u open topic and put some name and then try to change it...

u could just said u havent need to post sites name because they dont want to see it in public..

and also next time look before u post when someone is join the site most people dont no abouth that;)

DanielleD87
12-07-2007, 07:22 AM
lol yoyogi4, me too! i may physically weak but it doesn't mean I haven't beaten up guys before. My mom even helped me beat someone up before and then she took me along to tee pee and egg the guys house. She was pregnant at the time so you know how that really makes it interesting.