PDA

View Full Version : need rare movie tracker invite

dweebo
12-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Im not up to date on what trackers are good for certain material n such, but im lookin for rare movie tracker invite to movies such as honeysuckle rose with willie nelson lol now thats rare!.....thxs :)

DyNast
12-07-2007, 07:19 AM
When you say rare you mean pre 80's? pre 70's? or just not familiar movies?

dweebo
12-07-2007, 07:26 AM
rare as in breakfast club,...ferris buelers day off,...the orphans,...the outsiders...ect...yeah

Grind$oFine
12-07-2007, 08:28 AM
I've seen your recent posts about this movie thing, and I've seen a lot of people recommend KG, but KG does not have the movies you have given as examples, in fact those movies probably aren't even allowed on the tracker. Chances are, you probably haven't even heard of most of the movies there. They're not just rare, they're obscure in a sense.

My best advice for what you want is Goem, they have The Outsiders, Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller, Back to The Future, etc. They don't have some of the others you listed, but they do have a request section that may be useful.

I've checked a lot of places for what you're looking for, and I'm pretty sure you're not gonna find Honeysuckle Rose anywhere.

If you want an invite to Goem, PM me and we'll discuss ratio proofs and stuff. ;)
There is also a user app (http://goem.org/reqinvite.php) if you're interested in taking that route.