PDA

View Full Version : tti upload credit

t0mmy
12-08-2007, 03:05 AM
hey i dont know if people are allowed to do this, but im willing to give 4 lucky people 5GB credit lol, i know it may not be much, but i dont need to give myself upload credits and maybe some other users might need it more :) you can either post in here, or pm me your userdetails page and why you want it :)

pone44
12-08-2007, 04:31 AM
Thats cool as sh*t to help someone get their ratio up but what is the point ? Is there a certain file there that is not anywhere else? I don't understand? :ermm:

hey i dont know if people are allowed to do this, but im willing to give 4 lucky people 5GB credit lol, i know it may not be much, but i dont need to give myself upload credits and maybe some other users might need it more :) you can either post in here, or pm me your userdetails page and why you want it :)

t0mmy
12-08-2007, 04:49 AM
what do you mean whats the point, maybe someone needs help with their account, and their bonus system allows users to send each other 5GB upload credits, anyway i cannot use the bonus system yet, my account is too new :( so its closed for now.