PDA

View Full Version : SCT account pruning schedule?

troyk1
12-08-2007, 05:00 AM
anyone have the insides scoop on when accounts are pruned?
I've just received my invite and and it says inactive accounts are pruned "all the time" anyone know if they do it at a set time each day maybe? I'd really like to do it before it expires (in only a few days!)
also
edit: I'm in!

fOrUmAs
12-08-2007, 05:01 AM
When that number is reached we stop accepting new members. Accounts inactive for more than 42 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)

Nietzsche
12-08-2007, 05:02 AM
install mozzila firefox plugin, check4change, and use it, there are like 2 free slots every hour.

SgtMajor
12-08-2007, 05:03 AM
The proper answer is accounts are pruned continuously, use check4change (a firefox extension) and set it to every minute (highlight the text that the site is full etc) and you normally get in within 2 hours.

grimms
12-08-2007, 05:11 AM
That happened to me as well. It took me 2 days to get in, after receiving an invite. So don't blow it once you get in. Don't talk about S*t either. You'll love it too mate. Good luck!

troyk1
12-08-2007, 05:15 AM
wow thanks for all the quick replies guys! they would have been a great help....but I just tried again and I'm in!

t0mmy
12-08-2007, 05:27 AM
yeah mine didnt take my, my invite came when it was full, i tried the next hour and it was open :D

SgtMajor
12-08-2007, 05:33 AM
wow thanks for all the quick replies guys! they would have been a great help....but I just tried again and I'm in!

Oh shit /me looks for the delete acct key :D

No probs, enjoy.

Enlightened
12-08-2007, 06:43 AM
I've just received my invite and and it says inactive accounts are pruned "all the time" anyone know if they do it at a set time each day maybe? I'd really like to do it before it expires (in only a few days!)
also

If It "expires", it goes back to the Inviter.
Have the person Reinvite U again, NP...LOL:P

danio
12-08-2007, 12:05 PM
also

If It "expires", it goes back to the Inviter.
Have the person Reinvite U again, NP...LOL:P

not if he traded it ;)

masterbat
12-08-2007, 12:30 PM

:whistling