PDA

View Full Version : Want a free BH

vytexx
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
i've heard that they have a nice content and i would like to have this tracker for free :) if someone will help me i will appreciate it. and one note to all those spammers wishing good luck and etc. please don't to this.

edeinho
12-08-2007, 01:41 PM
i've heard that they have a nice content and i would like to have this tracker for free :) if someone will help me i will appreciate it. and one note to all those spammers wishing good luck and etc. please don't to this.

Here is the first spammer!:D I don'T wish you gl cause you won't get it. It's so hard to find invites and a first i think those will get invites how are get out from the tracker cause the brake down.

Shultziboy
12-08-2007, 01:45 PM

Here is the first spammer!:D I don'T wish you gl cause you won't get it. It's so hard to find invites and a first i think those will get invites how are get out from the tracker cause the brake down.

fuck off
what do you want from him ?

edeinho
12-08-2007, 11:20 PM

fuck off
what do you want from him ?

Who asked you kiddie?:frusty:

vytexx
12-09-2007, 01:06 AM

whats wrong with you man? i asked not to spam my post but you did that. i cant stand guys like you so get lost.

edeinho
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
whats wrong with you man? i asked not to spam my post but you did that. i cant stand guys like you so get lost.

:frusty: Mom please help me:cry: I don't know what to do vytexx makes me cry.:cry: Don't be stupid man... I will arrange you a ban when you will have your bh acc:lol:
So do what you want i do what i want so please read happily my spam:lol:

Pirate
12-09-2007, 09:50 PM
you are a trader .

can u tell me why traders deserve free invites specially high level invites ???

how can anyone trust them that they wont trade the invite ??

spark
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM

:frusty: Mom please help me:cry: I don't know what to do vytexx makes me cry.:cry: Don't be stupid man... I will arrange you a ban when you will have your bh acc:lol:

:fear2:

Stop being super idiot

edeinho
12-09-2007, 10:02 PM

:fear2:

Stop being super idiot

I'm waiting for another clever guy. Here is he!:)

vytexx
12-10-2007, 03:00 PM
edeinho how old are you? 8 years old?

edeinho
12-10-2007, 03:03 PM
edeinho how old are you? 8 years old?

More than you probably....

vytexx
12-10-2007, 03:20 PM
but you look like a kid. lol

bikernin
12-10-2007, 03:30 PM
we have taken maturity to an all new low here at FST.
btw its very hard to get a BH invite. since they came back up they have been very strict. so best of luck with that. and your chances do take a beating if you're a trader

raj3186
12-10-2007, 03:47 PM
:hooray: Just got my invite :D

bikernin
12-10-2007, 03:48 PM
congrats raj :D