PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PC Games/allrounder torrentsite

sonicmonkey
12-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey there!

Just wondering if anyone could hook me up with a decent PC Games/allrounder-type torrent site!

I've recently just had an ISP change and my upload speeds are way better than before, enabling me to be able to share much more effectively!

I did have a problem on torrentleech.org, as my upload rate was abisimal, unfortunately I was banned because of this, despite allowing the torrent to seed for the entire time (5 days straight) Not sure if it would work if I was to get an invite BACK to this. It was a great site, but I suppose it would be bending the rules.

Come to think of it.. I really don't download anything apart from games, so a dedicated games site would be brilliant. However, if there is a decent "allrounder" type site out there with quite a bit of games too, then that would also be good :)

bikernin
12-08-2007, 04:39 PM
signup on bitgamer.net for your gaming needs. as for allrounder sites, theres plenty around. check in the open signups thread and you can select a couple

sonicmonkey
12-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Would anyone recommend the "best"? I would REALLY appreciate an invite to Black Cat Games, as I've heard it's pretty tops :)

maddoxro
12-08-2007, 10:53 PM
invites are disabled there..

fOrUmAs
12-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Would anyone recommend the "best"? I would REALLY appreciate an invite to Black Cat Games, as I've heard it's pretty tops :)

yes Blackcats is probably the best for games not just for pc,but invite system is disabled on BC..maybe there will be signups soon.

i can recommend nemesyz.com there u can find games and apps only

sonicmonkey
12-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks mate, I'm mainly looking for PC games :)

EDIT: Both of those sites do not accept new open registrations (closed or invite only)

It seems as though nemesyz.com has hardly ANYONE on it.. i.e. about 1-2 seeders per torrent