PDA

View Full Version : Offering The Best Of The Best- Level10 + Mail

nbo
12-08-2007, 05:44 PM
here we go, i have uk-t + mail. cant remember the last time an offer like this has been given. if you ask me there is nothing very good about this but for all you WIWA worshipers i guess this is your heaven or your last call b4 pension so offer away.
i dont care what you offer but dont offer me garbage cuz i will ignore it. i prefer invites of high level and maybe some crazy buffers. a seedbox might do the trick (a good one).
this should be fun:)
FAQ:
Q: any chance you will you give this away?
A: NO

bikernin
12-08-2007, 05:45 PM
lol nice faq. btw its WTAW

nbo
12-08-2007, 05:48 PM
the WIAW thread, you know...level chasers...

torrents4life
12-08-2007, 05:49 PM
yeah everyone has said that place is useless, but im amazed to see it being offered for once

bikernin
12-08-2007, 05:50 PM
yea. its probably just a collectors item. all the best to all the traders

nbo
12-08-2007, 05:51 PM
it is useless. tl is soo much better, but ppl like chasing demands, thats the way society works and uk-t has the highest demands so ppl will sell their soul.
well 7 offers in 120 seconds, keep it coming.
im waiting for a seedbox offer:)

MrLazy
lol nice offer haha ..not me to me though .. i dont find any of the level 10s appealing, maybe except for EX*** since it has a lot of nice music.

OK Tracker collectors go jump on this one ...lol

magushun
nice giveaway, however i heard its nothing special besides the virus marketing.

Allexandar
12-08-2007, 05:52 PM
the WIAW thread, you know...level chasers...
WTAW=What Trackers are Worth (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446)

bikernin
12-08-2007, 05:54 PM

its not a giveaway. read the FAQ :lol:

and TL ownz

magushun
12-08-2007, 05:55 PM

and TL ownz

WHOOOOPS yeah ur right -.-

anyway, for the traders its a giveaway : D
(just to come out right-.-)

nbo
12-08-2007, 05:57 PM
lol. no only for me its a giveaway since i give a tracker that is on the same level as filelist and i will get for hit level9s and 8s and seedbox and maybe even more:)
gotta love that trader rate:)

PRINCE
12-08-2007, 05:59 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-can-done-invites-tracker-rules-254539
read this thread trader
and you will lose ur acc

GoLDeN
12-08-2007, 06:02 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-can-done-invites-tracker-rules-254539
read this thread trader
and you will lose ur acc
this is no formal if u want to trade ur acc then its up to u and prince what r u doing is called spamming so plz dont as this is non of ur fucking business
*i will give u 1 tip take care

nbo
12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
haha, i wont ever get banned, im too smart for this i assure you:)
i couldnt care less what you think about traders so why dont you pray that i get banned and save your spam comments to yourself.

KFlint
12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
i sincerely don't understand why you want to trade you wheelmods account, the community is one of the nicest and you can d/l with some peace of mind cause anti-piracy groups are less likely to cause you problem there

don't do that!! ;)

Squizzle
12-08-2007, 06:09 PM
As soon as your IP changes after the trade, your account will get flagged, investigated and disabled.

It doesn't matter how "smart" you are, that's just the way it is.

Best of luck to whoever gets a disabled account at the end of this :)

9NINE
12-08-2007, 06:09 PM
:blink:

supper
12-08-2007, 06:11 PM
As soon as your IP changes after the trade, your account will get flagged, investigated and disabled.

Best of luck to whoever gets a disabled account at the end of this :)I LOVE YOU:cry:

nbo
12-08-2007, 06:14 PM

well im very flattered you commented and i thank you for the warning, i will be as careful as i can.
actually a good way of trading account without getting banned is always using the same private proxy, right? or is that not smart enough.
ne ways i hear uk-t mods are bored so i decided to challenge them to a dual, haha:)
ya i should state- if i trade the account and you get banned its your responsibilty so i hope you are smarter than uk-t mods:)

vizouk
12-08-2007, 06:15 PM
was gave to you opportunity of be member of wheels..
Its your choice but its a mistake do that.....

spark
12-08-2007, 06:16 PM
this is no formal if u want to trade ur acc then its up to u and prince what r u doing is called spamming so plz dont as this is non of ur fucking business

It's so bad to see your trade mark again!

Peter North
12-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Such a good tracker, such a bad waste of acc...
Dont say you didnīt get warned....

Squizzle
12-08-2007, 06:30 PM

well im very flattered you commented and i thank you for the warning, i will be as careful as i can.
actually a good way of trading account without getting banned is always using the same private proxy, right? or is that not smart enough.
ne ways i hear uk-t mods are bored so i decided to challenge them to a dual, haha:)
ya i should state- if i trade the account and you get banned its your responsibilty so i hope you are smarter than uk-t mods:)

A duel?

Dude I couldn't give a fuck less, it's not gonna take any effort on my part, you'll just get pwnd at the end of it. Have fun lol.

darkseekers
12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
w00t..now it's getting more interesting...

Hrvoje
12-08-2007, 06:46 PM
well squizzle, if he's using a private proxy, u gotta admit that u will never catch him couse there will be no ip change..

vizouk
12-08-2007, 06:48 PM
exist more ways squizzle have logs of more things.

in the end we see :shifty:

:lol:

sopshr33a
12-08-2007, 06:49 PM
i just wanta add my own little bita spam

nbo you need a forehead slap just for being silly

ps your a ballroot :lol:
i havent forgot the last time you spammed a thread of
mine , this is me returning the favour

Adios

ravenhawk23
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
pm sent m8

nbo
12-08-2007, 06:59 PM

A duel?

Dude I couldn't give a fuck less, it's not gonna take any effort on my part, you'll just get pwnd at the end of it. Have fun lol.
me lol? i couldnt care less what happens after trade, i thank u for being such a closed site, and fst for calling your site "level 10".
though i will do everything i can to make sure that nothing will happen to it, ill let you know how it goes when its done.

Squizzle
12-08-2007, 07:18 PM
We never wanted any part of this level 10 bollocks :D It's so annoying :) Anyway happy trading, laters :)

eden297
12-08-2007, 07:20 PM
why cant u just let him trade his account?
he doesnt need it anymore so someone that need it will get it.

its good for uk-t and its good for the trader.

GoLDeN
12-08-2007, 07:21 PM

its not really about trade its ablout caring with ur own business
if u r an anti trader thats fine just dont keep telling other what they should to do

Squizzle
12-08-2007, 07:24 PM

This is why FileSharingTalk completely fails to understand what our community stands for - secure, closed membership torrenting.

We would be having a grand old time if it weren't for outsiders that felt entitled to join, like you fucking traders.

masterbat
12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
well squizzle, if he's using a private proxy, u gotta admit that u will never catch him couse there will be no ip change..

unless FST decides to give his ip :ermm:

bikernin
12-08-2007, 07:33 PM

unless FST decides to give his ip :ermm:

no m8. even if we get his ip, hes using a proxy to access the site. so we need the proxy :P

supper
12-08-2007, 07:53 PM

This is why FileSharingTalk completely fails to understand what our community stands for - secure, closed membership torrenting.

We would be having a grand old time if it weren't for outsiders that felt entitled to join, like you fucking traders.sorry

Squizzle
12-08-2007, 08:01 PM

We would be having a grand old time if it weren't for outsiders that felt entitled to join, like you fucking traders.i think u can use better language then u do now especially u are not just member here u are mod or what ever of uk-t u supposed to give good image of ur great community forum

you're just annoyed that i wouldn't give you an invite ;)

Anyway yeah I have no time or respect for traders and neither does UK-T as a whole, so I won't say any more.

Artemis
12-08-2007, 08:06 PM
for the unenlightened who think it is just about the IP address, there are several other indicators that show a change in a/c, even the upload download speed ratios can be compared from the logs, the fact that you have alerted the mods that an a/c is about to be traded simply means any changes will be flagged and investigated by staff over the coming days. As the original poster said he doesn't care about what happens to the a/c after the trade, he just wants what he can get, but wheelmods isn't a secure tracker just because the invite system is closed, but then you all know more than the coders who designed these sites and built the anti-cheat/data capture scripts don't you ? :naughty:

PRINCE
12-08-2007, 08:06 PM

if u r an anti trader thats fine just dont keep telling other what they should to do
man
i write that when i see any person here not respect rules
not about trade
that not my business
he Will take a suitable response from staff
i say about rules
so why make it
ok

supper
12-08-2007, 08:07 PM
i think u can use better language then u do now especially u are not just member here u are mod or what ever of uk-t u supposed to give good image of ur great community forum

Anyway yeah I have no time or respect for traders and neither does UK-T as a whole, so I won't say any more.sorry

maddoxro
12-08-2007, 08:08 PM

Anyway yeah I have no time or respect for traders and neither does UK-T as a whole, so I won't say any more.:Dyea u refused but i dont give a shit any more and i dont care about ur poinion for traders so talk in better way or just sHU* the FU** up;)
:O:O Dear God,how can you say that...:O:O

MrLazy
12-08-2007, 08:10 PM
cmon guys ..like seriously ..the mod has spoken ..they don't want their invites being traded ..just respect their policy .. :yup:

Polarbear
12-08-2007, 08:21 PM

Anyway yeah I have no time or respect for traders and neither does UK-T as a whole, so I won't say any more.:Dyea u refused but i dont give a shit any more and i dont care about ur poinion for traders so talk in better way or just sHU* the FU** up;)

you've made over 1.000 posts here and you are obviously still a complete n00b.

you should pay a little more respect to this tracker.

they have a very high security standard and don't like publicity.

besides most of the members there were into bittorrent when you were still shitting your pants.

don't expect any reply from me, because i can't afford to remember any stupid comment of yours.

predateur
12-08-2007, 08:25 PM

We would be having a grand old time if it weren't for outsiders that felt entitled to join, like you fucking traders.

for a WheelMod Rep great language +1:D

btw , great offer nbo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nbo-153791) !

supper
12-08-2007, 08:26 PM
:Dyea u refused but i dont give a shit any more and i dont care about ur poinion for traders so talk in better way or just sHU* the FU** up;)

you've made over 1.000 posts here and you are obviously still a complete n00b.

you should pay a little more respect to this tracker.

they have a very high security standard and don't like publicity.

besides most of the members there were into bittorrent when you were still shitting your pants.

don't expect any reply from me, because i can't afford to remember any stupid comment of yours.yup i made over 1.000 posts but non of them about shit topics like do u watch ur client when u upload or silly giveaway mango:w00t: and i am not talking about the tracker ruls or any thing of this iam talking here about his way in talking like saying fuckening traders this is against fst rules so why he dont show respact to this community if he asking for respact to his tracker

oh and plz add me to ur ignore list dont forget that i begging u:cry:

Artemis
12-08-2007, 08:40 PM
fuckening ???????????????? :frusty::frusty::frusty::blink:

spark
12-08-2007, 08:45 PM
supper, I think you do not want to trade U*-* anymore :lol:

Squizzle
12-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm here as someone to contact when a UK-T member has trouble with our tracker, nothing more and nothing less, I'm not going to pretend I agree with trading and never have done.

However, I do respect that this is what you guys do, despite the pain and frustration it causes us.

Forgive me for simply expressing how I feel :)

spark
12-08-2007, 08:49 PM

Trade marks have nothing to do with trading! I am talking about your "Fuck/Fucking/Fucker" logo

supper
12-08-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm here as someone to contact when a UK-T member has trouble with our tracker, nothing more and nothing less, I'm not going to pretend I agree with trading and never have done.

However, I do respect that this is what you guys do, despite the pain and frustration it causes us.

Forgive me for simply expressing how I feel :)thats better and no body here asking u to agree with trade i dea of course my post edited end the story

spark
12-08-2007, 09:08 PM
No more shooting?

kyrcer
12-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Making of this acc trade is stupid.

monk3y
12-08-2007, 09:40 PM
It's not smart trading your account like that, getting all this attention :|
gl squizzle catching him :P

mrnobody
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
whoever trades for that account is ruined. As Artemis said there are more than one ways to figure out what account got traded...especially in a closed community as UK-T.

GoLDeN
12-08-2007, 09:54 PM

Trade marks have nothing to do with trading! I am talking about your "Fuck/Fucking/Fucker" logo

i really uses this words only when i think that some one try to interfear in others business for example when i use it with u :D

monk3y
12-08-2007, 09:55 PM
whoever trades for that account is ruined. As Artemis said there are more than one ways to figure out what account got traded...especially in a closed community as UK-T.

if he will traded the account will be disabled i have no doubt i just pity the fool who trades with him.

mrnobody
12-08-2007, 09:58 PM
hopefully nobdy is that drunk into lvls.

spark
12-08-2007, 10:00 PM

i really uses this words only when i think that some one try to interfear in others business for example when i use it with u :D

We do not care for what you think, there are rules in case you do not know!

GoLDeN
12-08-2007, 10:02 PM
i really uses this words only when i think that some one try to interfere in others business for example when i use it with u :D

every place have it own rules and in Fst there is no rule to trade and Uk-t acc

spark
12-08-2007, 10:05 PM

every place have it own rules and in Fst there is no rule to trade and Uk-t acc

I am talking about your mouth ignoring the rules

mrnobody
12-08-2007, 10:05 PM
LOL Spark is always ready to fight traders. Okay, set up a hardcore match, i will be the referee :D

grimms
12-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Cannot stand traders. I agree 1000%. Thats why your community is level 10. Much respect.:D

spark
12-08-2007, 10:21 PM
LOL Spark is always ready to fight traders. Okay, set up a hardcore match, i will be the referee :D

:hooray:

mrnobody
12-08-2007, 10:23 PM
you already won? lol

monk3y
12-08-2007, 10:34 PM
hehe this thread is just getting better.

mrnobody
12-08-2007, 10:36 PM
yes, quality of spam is increasing :)

PRINCE
12-08-2007, 10:36 PM

i tired from traders:frusty:
but never stop
say every time
trade = suck

spark
12-08-2007, 10:41 PM
yes, quality of spam is increasing :)

Spam? :blink:

:P

GoLDeN
12-08-2007, 10:48 PM
i dont have to keep talking to some dump guys that r anti-traders even iam not a trader that dont give me the wright to attack anti trader we aint in war we r in communtiy and we must be difference u can make every one in the world like u all what u can do is live with them

spark
12-08-2007, 10:52 PM
i dont have to keep talking to some dump guys that r anti-traders even iam not a trader that dont give me the wright to attack anti trader we aint in war we r in communtiy and we must be difference u can make every one in the world like u all what u can do is live with them

You may/may not talk but be sure to avoid posting crap like fuck, fucking....

PRINCE
12-08-2007, 10:55 PM

You may/may not talk but be sure to avoid posting crap like fuck, fucking....
yes mate
and he make big mistake
take care about ur words plz

WarrenBuffet
12-08-2007, 10:58 PM
hey fools, if hes been using a private proxy, then theres no IP change. He WINS and you all are jealous.

Artemis
12-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Yes of course thats it, I'm extremely jealous..........:frusty:

mrnobody
12-08-2007, 11:43 PM
i can see Artemis burning lol

btw, do people buy private proxy?

WarrenBuffet
12-09-2007, 12:13 AM
nah private proxy just means soem crappy private proxy site not many ppl use :)

Polarbear
12-09-2007, 12:31 AM
hey fools, if hes been using a private proxy, then theres no IP change. He WINS and you all are jealous.

i'm sooooo jealous. can i please have some of your invites? :glag:

WarrenBuffet
12-09-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm just messing with you guys...

caricas
12-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Itīs crazy, wy did you signup afterall?

Itīs a previlege to be part of wheelmods...NOT FARE!! Some guys have all and some guys donīt!!:cry:

WarrenBuffet
12-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Life....... Isn't...... Fair

th0r
12-09-2007, 01:03 AM
I'll take the account if you're just going to give it away.

:mellow:

nbo
12-09-2007, 03:49 PM
thor you should read faq.
to all the ppl who pmed me, every offer i received i have exept for 2 ppl with seedboxes, i will get back to them shortly.
anyways im mainly looking for a good seedbox.
to uk-t mod- yeah i trade which isnt allowed but its cuz i feel if i have no use for uk-t then why not let someone else have it since you guys are so paraniod about letting ppl in, what happened to SHARING? of course it is your full right to make your own rules but i cannot be guilty for standing on my principals, and i will giv account to someone who will give back to your community more than i ever will. my point is i do respect privacy and if the tracker wasnt public on this forum i wouldnt mention it but besides being public that wtaw thread made it worth so much, so im just getting the best of it and handing the account in better hands.
to tall other schmucks even though i dont owe you critical ass hole spammers anything since u keep asking y i trade and y i trade, there is your answer.

ekk3123
12-09-2007, 04:25 PM
I've gave an offer like this some month ago, just for the nfo.. but some day I'll probably give it away. when I got my ftn for free. but not right now. no need for anything atm. but if I were you I would go for a bufferd acc cuz what invite can you possibly be needing? there is no at ftwr, no trading with high lvl invites like ftn. so, aim low with high buffers :) which ofc depends on your ul speed. up to you mate! good luck!

Tokeman
12-09-2007, 04:43 PM

Why dont you just ask the fst mods to remove your site from the list? They have done this in the past for other sites? Seems to me you DO like the publicity, unless they have already refused your request...? Closed membership torrenting rules, but not if they are listed here on a public forum :frusty:

nbo
12-09-2007, 11:26 PM
true, i know of requests such as those and they have been removed.

kyushizzl
12-09-2007, 11:34 PM
he likes to be on top of the list...

G-Force
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
I love these threads!

predateur
12-10-2007, 12:03 AM
I love these threads!
:lol::lol:

fulu
12-10-2007, 12:21 AM
com on man give it away!!! i will make a really good use of it. I listen to a lot of music and a musician myself. Or give it to someone else!!!

JUSTAGUY
12-10-2007, 12:56 AM
it is useless. tl is soo much better, but ppl like chasing demands, thats the way society works and uk-t has the highest demands so ppl will sell their soul.
well 7 offers in 120 seconds, keep it coming.
im waiting for a seedbox offer:)

TL & REVOTT are better than all high level trackers:yup:

deathking81
12-10-2007, 01:43 AM
and tti is better than revott so tti owns it. But TL + REVOTT arent as good as sct / ftn / ftwr / e**** / tt / swedvdr which are high levels. . . .

02-25-2008, 12:54 AM
Just wanted to bump this thread cos I'm interested to know the outcome!

So did the trade go ahead?

Was it successful?

Please fill me in OP cos I just read the whole story and there's no ending!

pone44
02-25-2008, 03:51 AM
i do agree... did not know that part Kflint. lucky for members there n the other's!

i sincerely don't understand why you want to trade you wheelmods account, the community is one of the nicest and you can d/l with some peace of mind cause anti-piracy groups are less likely to cause you problem there

don't do that!! ;)

Dark Archon
02-25-2008, 04:56 AM
wow i hope ukt staffs are not on to you buddy

man this thread is getting hostile, how many times has the F word been used lol

supper
02-25-2008, 05:11 AM

Was it successful?

:P you could pm nbo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nbo-153791) or uk staff if u relly want to know what happend :huh:

no_more_tears
02-25-2008, 11:22 AM
What a thread :D
It's like a The Bold & The Beautiful :)

C-mos
02-25-2008, 11:25 AM
did he give it to someone ?:)

or he is giving for me :D

Loloq
02-25-2008, 11:43 AM
UK-T not good tracker, TL 100 % better:] great speed:)

pofeca
02-25-2008, 12:17 PM

Was it successful?

I think we all know what is going to happened,sooner or later he is gonna be caught.The userbase there is small and the changes are obvious...

LubTheStaringCat
02-25-2008, 12:34 PM
I wish you all the success with this I truly do.
But the only thing that will most lightly happen, Is you will get you fingers burnt and loose your account.

Do you rely think It's worth It?

BReal13
02-25-2008, 01:31 PM
This thread was fun to read, i wonder if they catched him