PDA

View Full Version : ogrinal Counter strike source Cdkey

scoter
12-08-2007, 08:29 PM
i have ogrinal cd key for ccs to play in the network..
looking for SCT invite...

PM !

DanielleD87
12-08-2007, 08:31 PM
to bad it isn't orange box...

napster5
12-08-2007, 08:33 PM
to bad it isn't orange box...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::frusty:

Nietzsche
12-08-2007, 08:33 PM
definitely worth it.

Green Goblin
12-08-2007, 08:35 PM
more than likely VAC banned.

bikernin
12-08-2007, 08:36 PM
lol @ Danielle

scoter
12-08-2007, 08:41 PM
i have orange box cd key to if you want ! (orginal+steam)

DanielleD87
12-08-2007, 08:56 PM
prove it scoter

t0mmy
12-08-2007, 09:10 PM
omg orange box! tf2 is the best :D

DanielleD87
12-08-2007, 10:44 PM
why do i have a feeling scoter doesn't know how to prove it? he probably doesn't even know how keys in steam work.

nsk
12-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Source cost like $19.95 so why would anyone trade an ScT invite that costs $29.30 (at current euros to dollars exchange rate) for it?
A low digit (4 or 5) steamID may be worth something but a cs:s key is worthless, not to mention that you could just get your key back by proving to valve its yours by proof of purchase, stupid trade.

rmartin
12-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I got the orange box as a gift recently but hardly ever play the damn thing. I'm just not interested in that type of game anymore..

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
nsk my steam account was created before steam became public beta. you serious I could see it because of how old it is? who would be stupid enough to buy an account because of the number?

Green Goblin
12-09-2007, 02:27 AM
lots of ppl buy low numbered steam ids.

check out ebay they are on there all the time.

ekk3123
12-09-2007, 02:36 AM
seriously! a css acc is about $19.50 and a sct invite $20...

rmartin
12-09-2007, 02:47 AM
Hmm it turns out my old HL1-CS-CZ steam account is 4 digits. I wasn't aware of its apparent value.

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 04:58 AM
ya i think my id is like 4 thousand something, but i'm on osx and am to lazy to boot into windows to check

so anyone wanna buy a super elite steam account for $500 usd? lol

sleepyy
12-09-2007, 05:05 AM
nsk my steam account was created before steam became public beta. you serious I could see it because of how old it is? who would be stupid enough to buy an account because of the number?

You would be quite supprised i sold mine for £120 all it contained was the original half life 1 and the mods nothing else more than 4 games and a 4 digit steam id silly kids think they get into high ranking Clans because of a number or it makes them a better counter strike player who know.

It's quite easy to sell to parents who don't have a clue or don't know how to control their little ones.

I think i may try to sell this 5 digit one i have currently are they rare now? i have not played for a few years so i guess all the cheaters and silly kids who wasted £120 + on these steam id must have been banned by now.

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 05:55 AM
lol who knows.

ebay time! thanks for the info btw!

dzturbd
12-09-2007, 06:09 AM
hmm interesting...
I have a 5 digit one as well that I don't really use

aysomc
12-09-2007, 06:17 AM
i have a 4 digit and three 6 digits but i wouldnt trade them for a torrent site. could make more on ebay if i ever wanna let go of them.

Green Goblin
12-09-2007, 07:17 AM
its amazing how many cheaters play css with 4 digit steam ids they think we (admins) won't think they are cheating because they have a low steam id. lmao
nothing gives me greater pleasure than banning a cheat from css and the rest of the steam games that has a low steam id, knowing that they prob paid good money to cheat.LMAO
school holidays are always fun.
still lmao:D

reese
12-09-2007, 07:39 AM
a year back i cracked 100+ steam accts only a handfull were 4 digits.. so you need to get your hands on a working cracker which is a lot easier then what it used to be..

for some odd reason steam thinks people cannot code a brute force cracker that will work via ssl lol anywayz if you dont have emails the cracker is useless i guess.

i quit cs few months back but i thaught i would share the info.

NOTE: do not google steam cracker odds are you will find a trojan.

t0mmy
12-09-2007, 07:50 AM
its amazing how many cheaters play css with 4 digit steam ids they think we (admins) won't think they are cheating because they have a low steam id. lmao
nothing gives me greater pleasure than banning a cheat from css and the rest of the steam games that has a low steam id, knowing that they prob paid good money to cheat.LMAO
school holidays are always fun.
still lmao:D

hey where are you an admin at? :) and whats your alias

sleepyy
12-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Best to do a three or one day listing on ebay to get it sold quick even if you are well outside of the steam user agreement and you are doing nothing against the steam agreement thing they will still remove your listing i found a loophole on the agreement and twice they took the listing away even after i email ebay i always got the same response.

I eventually sold it over messenger talking to a person i had three people very interested and all sent me £120 i gave two of the people their money back because it was first come first serve but the main advertisement was through ebay thats where i got my offers from.

Just make the advert look as professional as possible make up lots of crap with what you can do with the steam id what people think of it clans servers how many of these accounts were in existence bla bla bla and use different size writeing all layed out good you are almost guaranteed a sale if ebay take you listing away just sell it as i did over messenger to the people that were interested on ebay they warn you twice then i don't know what happens after that this was my experiance last year. i hope this helps it's chiristmas people spend on their spolit little kids.

StefanSamara
12-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Anyway ... did he get a sct invite ? :P

Polarbear
12-09-2007, 11:19 AM
can somebody explain to me in a few simple words what you are talking about?

nsk
12-09-2007, 01:24 PM

A steam account is used to download and play certain games online, counter strike, half life, team fortress, CoD etc

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php

Each account has a number, there up at 8 digits now. Someone who plays any of the games competitively wants to have a low digit to be 'elite', or banned cheaters want them so they look like they are just good because they have been playing for so long.
Low digit accounts can be very valuable, they get sold on ebay, traded etc etc, a high digit account is totally worthless because anyone can sign up for a free account.

Its like say having a 100 week old ScT account, compared to a fresh account, the 100 week old one is more valuable.

ohmboys
12-09-2007, 01:33 PM
u buy a game then u trade it for torrent site lol

Polarbear
12-09-2007, 01:58 PM

A steam account is used to download and play certain games online, counter strike, half life, team fortress, CoD etc

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php

Each account has a number, there up at 8 digits now. Someone who plays any of the games competitively wants to have a low digit to be 'elite', or banned cheaters want them so they look like they are just good because they have been playing for so long.
Low digit accounts can be very valuable, they get sold on ebay, traded etc etc, a high digit account is totally worthless because anyone can sign up for a free account.

Its like say having a 100 week old ScT account, compared to a fresh account, the 100 week old one is more valuable.

and what does this have to do with bittorrent?

piratex
12-09-2007, 02:06 PM
well plain and simple .. its too bad u trade the cd key of a cs source ... i dont think u will get it

ekk3123
12-09-2007, 02:07 PM
a year back i cracked 100+ steam accts only a handfull were 4 digits.. so you need to get your hands on a working cracker which is a lot easier then what it used to be..

for some odd reason steam thinks people cannot code a brute force cracker that will work via ssl lol anywayz if you dont have emails the cracker is useless i guess.

i quit cs few months back but i thaught i would share the info.

NOTE: do not google steam cracker odds are you will find a trojan.

I think someone have coded a bf that cracks ssl, or someone found a way around it... And why not brute with a [email protected]:password combo? ;) or there are a pretty good chans that you can cream the email or just try the same password to it :P ppl are stupid, trust me.

And you could simply take a steam account with a keylogger or a trojan..

NOTE KIDS: Cracking is wrong. Don't try to get into it on you own, you will get fucked..