PDA

View Full Version : You are the last person on earth.

100%
12-08-2007, 08:52 PM
What would you do?

and no there are no evil zombies, you are totally alone, no cute pussy cats either.

http://k43.pbase.com/g3/97/383697/2/40293572.Alone.jpg

Biggles
12-08-2007, 08:55 PM
What would you do?

and no there are no evil zombies, you are totally alone, no cute pussy cats either.

So what do we eat?

Hairbautt
12-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Would there be any bodies aroun'?

bigboab
12-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Would there be any bodies aroun'?

Why? Do you fancy going to work in dead Earnest?:cry:

_coder_
12-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I would proberly smoke a nice fat spliff, lie back and relax. Finally no distractions, peace at last.

100%
12-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Stop getting all technical and stuff.
you are it, no animalitos.
If you want dead bodies you got them
as for biggles : i hope your mom taught you something about where to get food.

After a week or two of intense materialist greed binging on ebay i would find it was totally useless.
6 months on i would give up hope of finding anyone on google, and wonder why i even looked.
8 months on after getting no response from my torrent downloads, i would shut down my computer and go outside.

Hairbautt
12-08-2007, 09:11 PM
kelly brook here i cum

:w00t:

chalice
12-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I'd move into Tescos.

Fact.

Fucking bliss.

Biggles
12-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Stop getting all technical and stuff.
you are it, no animalitos.
If you want dead bodies you got them
as for biggles :i hope your mom taught you something about where to get food.

After a week or two of intense materialist greed binging on ebay i would find it was totally useless.
6 months on i would give up hope of finding anyone on google, and wonder why i even looked.
8 months on after getting no response from my torrent downloads, i would shut down my computer and go outside.

Of course she did - but all the cat recipes would have to go under this scenario it would seem :dry:

What is that interbutts thing called spleak?

Would keep a diary obviously

entry 4,216 - another quiet day.

I beleive.....
12-08-2007, 09:20 PM
I would be in deep meditation

chalice
12-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Of course she did - but all the cat recipes would have to go under this scenario it would seem :dry:

What is that interbutts thing called spleak?

Would keep a diary obviously

entry 4,216 - another quiet but blissful day.

Addendum, read War and Peace and completed Mario Galaxies on t'Wii.

vibratito
12-08-2007, 09:25 PM
My palms would be raw..

Peter North
12-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Drink all the beer that i could get...

peat moss
12-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Good question , think suicide ? Whats the point of being alone ? It means everything I hold dear is gone , my beautiful boys my wife , no I can't fathom that world . Count me out with a bullet .

Something Else
12-08-2007, 10:01 PM
I would proberly smoke a nice fat spliff, lie back and relax. Finally no distractions, peace at last.

Same here :happy: Plus i'd nick loads of stuff.

weenden
12-08-2007, 11:00 PM
i would have a party for myself caus i would be the only one here

Ac3Dunk
12-09-2007, 12:05 AM
shit masturbation again :lol:

bunny67
12-09-2007, 12:08 AM
smoke a reefer n chill

Something Else
12-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Respec' to the bunners. :smilie4:

Aaxel21
12-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Finally I would be able to grow my own field of reefer. Smoke and then go to Taco Bell...wait there wouldn't be a taco bell noooooo. Hmmm, not sure what I would do about the munchies.

ohmboys
12-09-2007, 02:20 AM
ill fly to the moon

bigboab
12-09-2007, 08:22 AM
I would be in deep meditation

You would be in deep something.:lol:

Busyman™
12-09-2007, 08:33 AM
I'd read up on making babies in a lab (test tube). I'd find an vids and docs on how it's actually done.

I'm sure there are eggs and sperm somewhere....and enough that I could fuck up until I get it right.

That would be my only mission in life.

The bad thing is....bad thought but I'd have to have sex with the female at a pretty young age too.:no: It wouldn't be incest though but still it would be creepy since I'd be raising her.:fear2:

I wouldn't be part of that original gene pool.

Or if I'm successful test tubing with a boy and girl then they would have to do it.

2 different sets of egg and sperm donors would relieve any incest problem.

masterbat
12-09-2007, 09:13 AM
1. i would run around naked

2. i would play lost

3. then i would kill myself

Aaxel21
12-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I'd read up on making babies in a lab (test tube). I'd find an vids and docs on how it's actually done.

I'm sure there are eggs and sperm somewhere....and enough that I could fuck up until I get it right.

The bad thing is....bad thought but I'd have to have sex with the female at a pretty young age too.:no: It wouldn't be incest though but still it would be creepy since I'd be raising her.:fear2:

Or if I'm successful test tubing with a boy and girl then they would have to do it.

So you want to reproduce with out having sex at first. Good luck. And the sex with your daughter, you should just make a guy also.

Acid_death69
12-09-2007, 04:43 PM
I would go round driving fast cars:D then learn to fly stuff like that, i would nuke a nation also just for the hell of it:)

Busyman™
12-09-2007, 04:50 PM

So you want to reproduce with out having sex at first. Good luck. And the sex with your daughter, you should just make a guy also.

No.

1. There's no one to have sex with. I'm the last person on earth.

2. She wouldn't be my biological daughter. I'd raid a sperm bank plus egg bank (?).

3.Actually I would grow as many "people" as possible.

The reason for having sex with the female would be for genetic variety and to get things going while I'm alive.

There'd still be time for the boy and girls later. They might have to be forced to have sex with each other. You just never know.

Another way instead of me having sex with the female would be invitro.

Either way something would have to be done to repopulate.

mbucari1
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I'd finally have time to read all the books I've ever wanted to.

But I'd probably break my glasses the first day and cry like a baby.

chalice
12-09-2007, 08:09 PM
I'd finally have time to read all the books I've ever wanted to.

But I'd probably break my glasses the first day and cry like a baby.

Twilight Zone episode with Burgess Merideth.

Rat Faced
12-09-2007, 08:11 PM
At last, a chance to have time to win at some of these PC games...

oh wait, 1st i need to find a generator and fuel for it and food and ... damn, this is gonna be more work than i have already :(

thewizeard
12-09-2007, 09:00 PM
What would you do?

I knew right from the beginning, that you all are, erm, were...a figment of my imagination...so what's changed ?

/me sinks back into glorious meditations of virgin fresh creations...

bigboab
12-09-2007, 09:06 PM
At last, a chance to have time to win at some of these PC games...

oh wait, 1st i need to find a generator and fuel for it and food and ... damn, this is gonna be more work than i have already :(

You could be the last man to score for the Toon.:)

bikernin
12-10-2007, 02:21 AM
i would be the only person on FST lol

sleepyy
12-10-2007, 05:52 AM
From that picture alone i would hit myself over the head with the oar and drown nice and happy

Barbarossa
12-10-2007, 11:16 AM

I get what you're saying, but I'd go about it a different way.

Rather than repopulating with humans, I'd set about creating self-replicating robots and artificial intelligence, and then I'd have an army of slaves, so long as I program them right :eyebrows:

Then I'd download wikipedia into them and give them all the knowledge they need to go populating the whole galaxy.

I'd be like, their god dude, and they'd be the ones doing all the hard work :smilie4: :01: :cool:

Biggles
12-10-2007, 11:18 AM

I get what you're saying, but I'd go about it a different way.

Rather than repopulating with humans, I'd set about creating self-replicating robots and artificial intelligence, and then I'd have an army of slaves, so long as I program them right :eyebrows:

Then I'd download wikipedia into them and give them all the knowledge they need to go populating the whole galaxy.

I'd be like, their god dude, and they'd be the ones doing all the hard work :smilie4: :01: :cool:

Don't call the programme Skynet

This is bad apparently :ermm:

Barbarossa
12-10-2007, 11:34 AM
I'd give it a much fluffier name.

Like Omnius :smilie4:

Biggles
12-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I'd give it a much fluffier name.

Like Omnius :smilie4:

That or Cindy Lovemore

which is also quite fluffy and safe.