PDA

View Full Version : Sct..

Stabber
12-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi guys ! I know i am asking too much but i thought what the heck it's near Christmas maybe a good soul could help me out .

I 'll be honest with you i don't have the faster connection at the moment , but i 'm waiting for the 24mbit to come with the new year . I hate trading , tried it once a long time ago , lost my account and promised not to do it again .

I also know that Sct invites do cost so if anyone could help me i would be very very grateful and help him with every way i can possible .

Cheers and great holidays everyone

Peter North
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Did you been a good boy this year ?
Better dont lie, santa will know...

Stabber
12-08-2007, 10:06 PM
I think i 've been a good boy Peter . And i dare santa to reply if i wasn't :) !

Peter North
12-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Well, wait and see if he say something...
If not, well you probably been "bad"

pone44
12-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Kind of a silly req. 19 posts n a month, why w- someone do that? writing a santa list isnt gonna get u that- i know!

svergie
12-08-2007, 10:27 PM
i am good boy , santa knows it , santa is recommending you to give me 1 invite to this good boy..

Stabber
12-08-2007, 10:41 PM
You have a point there pone .. I just like to keep it low profile . If i see some requests and i can help i do it by pm . Also due to my college studies and i don't have a lot of time to post in a lot of topics . But i did help some members and they know who they are.
Maybe is silly to make such a request , maybe is not but trying never hurt anyone .