PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Why There is No 100% Software Tracker. All About IT&TECH

svergie
12-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Guys , it makes me woder ,why there isnt any 100% software tracker. We got thousands of tracker just for movies and fun sake , but nonne of tracker which is totally Softwares based. I hope , I wish a Tracker would be launched so that many IT Professionals , would be benefitted.

Please Dont make this thread a spam one, i want to know is there any tracker Available. Its a request..

12-08-2007, 11:00 PM
good idea

but i think no one gonna make it

desiKing
12-08-2007, 11:09 PM
there is one....Appzuniverse.org. (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torrentking.org%2Ftracker_details%2F897.html&ei=6SNbR5tfjKTBAbDG7NwI&usg=AFQjCNE8KJAPuk-lDpjGCNAZ8Atfo7nqSQ&sig2=TJxAMlotbF2KkEJnMj8PwA)

spark
12-08-2007, 11:11 PM
I would donate monthly for such a tracker

DannyGnXz
12-08-2007, 11:17 PM
there is one....Appzuniverse.org. (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torrentking.org%2Ftracker_details%2F897.html&ei=6SNbR5tfjKTBAbDG7NwI&usg=AFQjCNE8KJAPuk-lDpjGCNAZ8Atfo7nqSQ&sig2=TJxAMlotbF2KkEJnMj8PwA)

Your link takes you somewhere else: torrentking.org

I think you meant to direct people to appzuniverse.org (http://appzuniverse.org/signup.php)

I would donate monthly for such a tracker

I agree with Spark

Nietzsche
12-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Why do you need apps tracker ?

Each 0-day tracker has 0day packs consiting of hundreds of softwares. Software content is not that broad to create a specific tracker specially for it.

Also depends what kind of content you are looking for. All Post-OinK websites have Mac, photoshop etc software. TheVault has stock trading, traffic generating software and much much more. The rest 0days trackers as i mentioned before have the most common and most useful stuff.

I really see no need to create tracker just for software.

iberos1143
12-08-2007, 11:23 PM
The new portuguese tracker BTNext (the one that replaced Btuga)...is using a exclusive client, only for BTNext users...itīs the only i know!

svergie
12-08-2007, 11:50 PM
is that a torrent site, BT next

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 04:18 AM
brokenstones ;)

jam0980tr
12-09-2007, 05:26 AM
http://soft-best.net/ is the best app site i knw. I find all kinds of stuff that i need all up 2 date... it's not a tracker

masterbat
12-09-2007, 05:28 AM
such a tracker would be nice. with 0day , non scene appz uplods just like oink

but am depending on mininova these days for appz

nkhlsrf
12-09-2007, 10:27 AM
i think the main reason behind it is that most softwares are available on the various trackers and making an all software tracker doesnt seem to be that good an idea cause they wont hav a lot of different stuff to provide.

pdj2
12-09-2007, 11:02 AM
the best one was demonoid < as there is no any demonoid , pple are starting of needing app tracker

stroj
12-09-2007, 11:13 AM
NeMeSyZ -- Apps & Games

ifkstab
12-09-2007, 03:57 PM
the best one was demonoid < as there is no any demonoid , pple are starting of needing app tracker

I agree with you here, usually i could find what i need on trackers or newsgroups but for really obscure or old stuff demonoid was always my best bet.

mbucari1
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM

I agree with you here, usually i could find what i need on trackers or newsgroups but for really obscure or old stuff demonoid was always my best bet.true dat :(. I too need a good appz source. lately I've been using usenet and rapidshare for my apz needs.

fisherman
12-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah Demonoid was the best...

You could get some stuff there that u just can't get on other trackers e.g XoftspySE.

Also there was a couple of guys there that made really good Vista and XP activators....

I do miss Demonoid for my appz.

It would be great to see a good appz tracker go up but I doubt i will!

Appzuniverse is no good really....Every day tons of Appz was upped to Demonoid

bikernin
12-09-2007, 07:09 PM
i wonder how long people are going to miss demonoid. in every category you can think of people are missing demonoid. i have to say its being missed more than oink also

mbucari1
12-10-2007, 06:09 AM
i wonder how long people are going to miss demonoid. in every category you can think of people are missing demonoid. i have to say its being missed more than oink also
I don't know, oink had a damn good appz collection and a superior music section. Plus its speed was phenomenal!

grimms
12-10-2007, 07:06 AM
I don't know Oink and Demonoid is a near tie. But i still prefer Oink over it though.

kirktrix
12-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Oink and demonoid are the best in application tracker... but now that they are gone....we really need a tracker for application... I Hope that what.cd will have more available application software in the future... but for now i am using Zamunda and public trackers for my application needs...

MBS
12-10-2007, 09:03 AM
i too would donate everyday for such a site i m more into app than movies

parishilton
12-10-2007, 09:13 AM
There will be one ... soon ;)

Cheffy
12-10-2007, 11:29 AM
It would be cool if someone managed to make one.
But i doubt it will manage to stay alive. There will simply not be enough leechers and seeders for the torrents to last long enough. Most of the software is beeing released in 0-day packs as it is now. People just dont bother to read up on whats inside it. They only look when they need something. And looking for something when you need it is could be months after the release. And by then the seeders have probably left the torrent.
Demonoid as good, sicne it had an absurd amount of users. Though you had to be carefull when downloading apps, Since you never knew what you were getting.
So for me, i think a FTP archive is much more suitable for programs. Or perhaps RS, they dont seem to delete anything as well.

Just my thoughts on the subject, But if someone manages to make one and make it work ill bow down to that person \o/

Adama
12-10-2007, 01:03 PM
yes good idea we need this kind of trackers
i miss demonoid

pdj2
12-10-2007, 01:56 PM
why no one is going to make another demonoid? what and waffles come to be another oink and they are growing much faster that other old trackers , i can say they are going to be better that oink even
demonoid also had lots of users and losts of pple like to be member of a tracker like demonoid.
guess u all know what i mean so no need to continue....... Yes we need another demonoid :\