PDA

View Full Version : FSC request invite

kyrcer
12-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi everyone and Santa.

I don't want to write a poem or whatever. :)

I'm looking for invite for a long time :cry: and I 'dont have chance to get there.:dabs: I know what this is and why I want to get in.

I like tracker with community like **** I like talk with people about their pasions.

So if sombody be so kind and help me get there I'll be so
thankful :01:

all the best for everyone. :)

kyrcer
12-09-2007, 11:29 AM
I realy need it.

Please write If I have any chance to get there and if no I just give up. :cry:

I'm not a preson who want to collect this I realy like such community and write about subjects I liked with others.

Moreover you can see I'm new here and most time online.

So please do this for me and invite me. :01:

Regarts :)

vinhkhang01
12-09-2007, 11:47 AM
FSC is very strict. You have to be trusted before someone is giving out.

kyrcer
12-09-2007, 02:37 PM
I got invite to BitmeTV and ScT that means sb trust me. I know what I want and I'll do my best to get in.

aysomc
12-09-2007, 02:41 PM
well i dont wanna check all your past posts but can you tell me honestly if you trade or have traded here? it helps A LOT if you dont trade.

Peter North
12-09-2007, 02:42 PM
well i dont wanna check all your past posts but can you tell me honestly if you trade or have traded here?

...thats the question, trade or not to trade.

elboymaster
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
What is exactly the url of fsc,i still dont know.

aysomc
12-09-2007, 02:46 PM
a couple places are very specific with their types of communities and the types of people they want there. like revolt for example doesnt allow traders at all and im not sure if fsc bans traders if they find them but from talking to the admins there i know they really dont like traders so inviting one wouldnt be the smartest choice.

im sure if you search you can find it but they ask for it to not be said anywhere. they enjoy their privacy ;)

elboymaster
12-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Is fsc.co.il? I already search using google.Am i right?

Peter North
12-09-2007, 03:04 PM
The rules on FST, dont alowe to show the link.
Like others, Ftn, sct etc etc...

kirktrix
12-09-2007, 03:04 PM

yeah you are right.....:D

kyrcer
12-09-2007, 03:18 PM
...thats the question, trade or not to trade.

You can check my topics. :)

elboymaster
12-09-2007, 03:18 PM
But is not english,its hebrew,are they torrent tracker too? And its forum isnt?

kirktrix
12-09-2007, 03:22 PM

I'm just kidding.... NO it is not FSC.... I admit FSC is the hardest site to find if you are new in torrents...

Peter North
12-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Its extremely complicated to get in there, since invites are not available, got to be at least advance seeder to ask to staff to give you one.
And then its the, "Acc on the line...", a little mistake, and bolt goo down the drain.

Snaidis
12-09-2007, 03:48 PM
FSC.co.il is an Israeli file sharing forum community and it has nothing to do with FSC.

asafb
12-09-2007, 04:14 PM
FSC.co.il is an Israeli file sharing forum community and it has nothing to do with FSC.
Except their initials ;)

durex
12-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Except their initials ;)
:lol:

grimms
12-09-2007, 06:18 PM
a couple places are very specific with their types of communities and the types of people they want there. like revolt for example doesnt allow traders at all and im not sure if fsc bans traders if they find them but from talking to the admins there i know they really dont like traders so inviting one wouldnt be the smartest choice.

im sure if you search you can find it but they ask for it to not be said anywhere. they enjoy their privacy ;)

Agreed. Cannot stand traders!:angry:

Enlightened
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM
U crack me up.......
I am "surprise" our Fight Club Supervisor has NOT pop up yet? Hey DV8type, where are U.......??

Anyway,kyrcer (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kyrcer-185089).I think I kinda xplained that to U already in my last PM.
But, I saw some guys who just came on to the scene, In FST Not long ago, Got their F*C quite fast, and were "Bragging" it in their Userbar[ of course......kids]

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 07:05 PM
having bt rep raises your chances of NOT being able to get onto any good sites, imho.

bikernin
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
bt rep could be gained from trading as well as giveaways. so you cant really tell can you?

DannyGnXz
12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
From what I have been told... some members go into your posting history and read your past post to determine if you were ever a trader. Traders are discouraged from even asking for F*C. So in short TRADING = NO INVITE

WhiteWizard20
12-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Good luck with your quest for FSC. If you are a non-trader you will have a better chance of receiving an invite.

SgtMajor
12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
It's also about length of time & level of involvement here, and at the moment you are probably lacking in both them areas to be able to make a sound judgment on why you should be invited at this very moment in time.

You may get lucky, but I very much doubt it, so your chances will be improved with increased activity, being helpful & respectful when necessary, offering what you have without expectation of anything in return, and by creating in and participating in good quality topics both here and any other torrent forums you belong to that can be used to help further your case.

I would suggest you try again in 1, 2 or 3 months time having taken the advice into consideration, the days of the staff and inviter's just glancing round here looking for anyone & everyone are long gone, and the tighter the community leads to the benefit of all there, there is a reason why everyone knows everyone, it is after all not just your average tracker or forum/tracker which is why it is highly sought after, and highly treasured once there.

Good luck.

vinhkhang01
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
The best way is to know someone very well which will take times. That will increase your chances.

kyrcer
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM
I saw some guys who just came on to the scene, In FST Not long ago, Got their F*C quite fast, and were "Bragging" it in their Userbar[ of course......kids]

I'm not a kid ;) who want put in sig what I have for funn.

Enyway thanks guys. :)

kyrcer
12-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Ifyou trust me and think I deserve to get there. Please invite me.

I'm still waiting for one of my dream. :)

kyrcer
12-26-2007, 12:02 AM
This is my last req. So I aske again.

IGetMoney
12-26-2007, 12:06 AM
dont say that man never give up ^^^ i like you Request not a long ass story just straight to the point with why you want it. are you into mma Ps....im looking for FSC 2

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 12:15 AM
It's also about length of time & level of involvement here, and at the moment you are probably lacking in both them areas to be able to make a sound judgment on why you should be invited at this very moment in time.

You may get lucky, but I very much doubt it, so your chances will be improved with increased activity, being helpful & respectful when necessary, offering what you have without expectation of anything in return, and by creating in and participating in good quality topics both here and any other torrent forums you belong to that can be used to help further your case.

I would suggest you try again in 1, 2 or 3 months time having taken the advice into consideration, the days of the staff and inviter's just glancing round here looking for anyone & everyone are long gone, and the tighter the community leads to the benefit of all there, there is a reason why everyone knows everyone, it is after all not just your average tracker or forum/tracker which is why it is highly sought after, and highly treasured once there.

Good luck.

As usual, I am on the same Page with Sarge, Nowadays, Kids just want their Invites , like yesterday....
I am NOT saying U are a Kid, I think U took it personally in your previous post, I said some of the "newer" guys....

Furthermore, because of this

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-reqfsc-262075/page2

I learn to Mine my own Business.......

Good Luck in getting into F*C, maybe Santa do exist and if u beleive in "Miracles.......Ho !! Ho ! Ho !! To U , Bud:naughty::naughty::naughty:

kyrcer
12-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Thanks for support. :)

Vitality
12-26-2007, 02:43 AM
As usual, I am on the same Page with Sarge, Nowadays, Kids just want their Invites , like yesterday....
I am NOT saying U are a Kid, I think U took it personally in your previous post, I said some of the "newer" guys....

Good Luck in getting into F*C, maybe Santa do exist and if u beleive in "Miracles.......Ho !! Ho ! Ho !! To U , Bud:naughty::naughty::naughty:

yeah it is not impossible ......but you seem to pop out everywhere whenever someone asks for FSC.....if you are not giving some one invite....don't bother......you should learn to mind your bussiness....we are here to help each other...not to keep tharshing someone everytime....

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 03:25 AM

Good Luck in getting into F*C, maybe Santa do exist and if u beleive in "Miracles.......Ho !! Ho ! Ho !! To U , Bud:naughty::naughty::naughty:yeah it is not impossible ......but you seem to pop out everywhere whenever someone asks for FSC.....if you are not giving some one invite....don't bother......you should learn to mind your bussiness....we are here to help each other...not to keep tharshing someone everytime....

Sore Loser, just because I ignore your PM, when I did NOT asked U too PM.me How long have U been here in FST, and what are your contributions, before U start flaming me....... It's people like U I IGNORE !!.:yup::yup::yup:

Smallville
12-26-2007, 03:34 AM
good luck.....

Vitality
12-26-2007, 03:39 AM
yeah it is not impossible ......but you seem to pop out everywhere whenever someone asks for FSC.....if you are not giving some one invite....don't bother......you should learn to mind your bussiness....we are here to help each other...not to keep tharshing someone everytime....

Sore Loser, just because I ignore your PM, when I did NOT asked U too PM.me How long have U been here in FST, and what are your contributions, before U start flaming me....... It's people like U I IGNORE !!.:yup::yup::yup:

I know you ignored me....and have contributed less than you.....but everyone can ask for what they need....plz don't thrash them.......and srry for my comments....if u r hurt......:)

grimms
12-26-2007, 03:49 AM
I agree with SgtMajor. It will take time to build trust and reliability here at FST. I am also in the process of trying to built both. I know i am a very honest loyal torrent user but not everyone knows that off the bat. Good luck man.

pandabear
12-26-2007, 04:30 AM
having bt rep raises your chances of NOT being able to get onto any good sites, imho.

So true :o
Seeing as giveaways and trades are both against most trackers rules.

wrongun92
12-26-2007, 04:44 AM
It's also about length of time & level of involvement here,

So true :o
Seeing as giveaways and trades are both against most trackers rules.

so perhaps a clarification from the more experienced users, if giveaways are frowned upon, how does one get involved here?

I know that one should be trying to help around in topics. But what is the stand for giveaways. A clarification early on would be helpful down the road before committing further mistakes or taboos.

SgtMajor
12-26-2007, 04:59 AM
I know that one should be trying to help around in topics. But what is the stand for giveaways. A clarification early on would be helpful down the road before committing further mistakes or taboos.

Massive giveaways of multiple invites to multiple trackers whilst great for those that don't have them, only get the "plz give me invite to ............" responses without any thought of why they want it or even if they actually need it.

However, they do fulfil a purpose, so they are not to be discouraged. But don't expect to be seen as a great guy just for handing out invites of trackers that don't care.

Much better is to be selective and to look for good posters requesting a particular invite for a certain tracker, and offering to fill that request because you want to, and you have a liking for that poster. By getting involved in helping members to be better members, by offering advice and assistance in getting members what they want.

Don't be afraid in offering opinion, even if that opinion differs from some others, don't take things too seriously or personally, it is after all just a tracker on the internet.

And get involved and have some fun & enjoyment at the end of the day :)

pandabear
12-26-2007, 05:08 AM
In the essence, a lot of people (myself included), do not view having alot of fst posts or a large amount of giveaways as something they look for in their invitees. While i suppose a smaller amount of people many view having bt rep as a negative thing, as they rather their inviters do not giveaway any invites they get, and compromise them. (the giveaway leads to a cheater being invited etc).

Its more of less like the whole anti-trader trader thing. You try please the traders (offering up trades), you will lose your chances with anti traders. Of course this is all just my views, and i am sure the majority of fst posters are of the kind who like having people who do giveaways, and are more willing to invite them, there will always be those who view differently. In the end your gotta go the way you like, and hope that gets you the invites you want.

I personally think the easiest way to get where you want, is to just be that kind of person, that everyone seems to want to invite. Yea i know that makes no sense, but genuine requests, or just connecting with the inviter, will get you the invite you want.

JROQuinn
12-26-2007, 05:13 AM
couldnt agree more with SgtMajor. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679) I made alot of giveaways to alot of people, it can be very hard to discern who is worthy or not, but it helps and in the long run will prove yourself worthy to try. Some people I just ignore if I didnt think they were worth an invite even if its a lvl 1 or a rapidreactor.

kyrcer
12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Bow I don't know what to say. I don't write any stupid childish expresions. In my polish forum I have no chance to get in FSC becasue they want fu** trading which I don't want to do anytime.

All best for you guys.

kyrcer
12-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Hard hard and harder no I don't think there is plenty more fish in the sea. :cry:

Please invite me :01:

Pirate
12-28-2007, 11:36 PM
it's not that easy ... getting invite from fsc is almost impossible you need to be very good and trusted guy ... and let me tell you the way ... make some friends who are fsc members and they may invite you there ( they will only do if they felt you can be trusted ) or wait until a staff member consider inviting you .

kyrcer
12-29-2007, 12:05 AM
I have friend who are in FSC but are fresh and have no invites :) I think I'm trusted guy who get invites to few high level trackers site.

IGetMoney
12-29-2007, 12:07 AM
man i feel sorry for you for real someone invite this guy i would if i had an fsc account and invites

kyrcer
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM
I think nobody wants help me :cry:

grimms
12-29-2007, 01:57 AM
Its going to be tough getting into the big four. I was lucky to get into one of them. You simply just have to be trusted. Its all instinct. Even the best qualified members on here could be something else entirely from what they portray on this forum. Good luck man.

kyrcer
12-29-2007, 02:03 AM
Anyway thanks and still waiting for invite.

goysalh
12-29-2007, 02:13 AM
Good luck buddy,I couldn't yet but I understood to find FSC difficult from FTN.:cry:

kyrcer
12-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Yes it relay hard to get. Good luck for you too. :)

SgtMajor
12-29-2007, 02:22 AM

Sorry to report, but after only 4 weeks here in the invite section, you will be waiting a while yet.

It will normally take much longer than that, so keep helping, keep posting, let people get to know you better, and then maybe you will get that invite.

grimms
12-29-2007, 02:42 AM

Sorry to report, but after only 4 weeks here in the invite section, you will be waiting a while yet.

It will normally take much longer than that, so keep helping, keep posting, let people get to know you better, and then maybe you will get that invite.

Listen to your SgtMajor son. No i am playing lol. But my words exactly as well. Just keep it clean, blunt, honest, and post. I see you Krycer. Good luck man, i think you'll evenually get what you seek mate.:D

fazzy07
12-29-2007, 03:30 AM
man i feel sorry for you for real someone invite this guy i would if i had an fsc account and invites

believe me, you wouldn't

Trackers like fsc and ftn are very hard to get into ( dont know about others but I had to prove myself everytime I wanted something since I didn't had many friends ).
When you are able to get invites when you pass their requirements ( only active members get invites on those trackers ) you cant take the risk of giving someone unkown
Best suggestion I can give is be helpful to others and respect all the trackers and staff and they will find you

About giveaways, its always good to help other good members without expecting something and invite people you build trust with

vinhkhang01
12-29-2007, 07:09 AM
The best way to get invite is to help others first by giving FREE not TRADE or contribute to the community as a whole whether it's a post helping others or replying somone's questions/requests.

Other members here would notice your contributions, and as time goes by - you would build a trust here. Even if someone doesn't have invite you want - he may or could have recommended you to someone who has the invite you want.

I lost all of my invites on one of my trackers because one of my invitees cheated.
Fortunately, my account wasn't disabled because a have a good status/relationship there. It doesn't matter whether the cheating was intentional or unintentional. You must NOT do something you're not sure to jeopardize your inviter's account.

kyrcer
12-29-2007, 08:06 AM

I do it al the time. Not only here but at other boads. :)

kyrcer
12-29-2007, 05:22 PM
If sb realy want to help me please read this http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-and-nominees-are-263268

kyrcer
01-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Guys I don't want write a novel who Am I and what I do. If sb ask me for help I'm open to help him. What should I write more to convince you to invite me. :)

pandabear
01-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Its going to be tough getting into the big four. I was lucky to get into one of them. You simply just have to be trusted. Its all instinct. Even the best qualified members on here could be something else entirely from what they portray on this forum. Good luck man.

Big four? What is that. I can only think of 3, FTN, FSC and SCT. Also how are the invites distributed around FSC.

kyrcer
01-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Please invite me. :)

sovaz
01-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Kyrcer, its really hard to get FSC...i see u also requested a bitmetv invite...n u wanted to get in contact with white rabbit's staff...People just can't get all they want...patient is a virtue...mayb u should rely on it a bit more. If u really are a nice and genuine guy, sooner or later u'll get wat u want.

SAM
01-03-2008, 03:23 PM
i know you from other forum and from here and i know you are an active member and how you are a community guy.
i wish you the best :)

kyrcer
01-04-2008, 03:04 AM
Thanks for trust. :)

kyrcer
01-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Ok this is my last word before I close this thread. I think I have no chance so I give up.

If some read this and give me invite would be grat gift for my birthday which I have today.

All best m8

showbox
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
ma8 again ... this tracker not like f*n .. which come by Begging or S*t ... it's like u*** & other animal which impossible 2 get in without real friends :) or very trust friends.... so Happy Birthday :)

Enlightened
01-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Please close Thread, M8.

pandabear
01-05-2008, 12:15 AM
You aren't even active in ftn, and last time i saw you in the forums you had a warning... good luck getting it :o

kyrcer
01-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Please close Thread, M8.
You wish you get.

You aren't even active in ftn, and last time i saw you in the forums you had a warning... good luck getting it :o

You don't know nothing about me so this is my last post in this thread forever.

I'll never make any req in this forum.

See you.