PDA

View Full Version : My last christmas

Brandon
12-08-2007, 11:36 PM
This has been an interesting year for me as some of you probably know. I've gone through many things I shouldn't have had to go through, but have matured and grown a lot from them.

My life has been a very public thing for a while now, especially after my personal life was leaked online a month or so ago making things a bit awkword for me to cope with.
I have a few things to say, some might even shock a few people, but they're things I need to say even if nobody want's to listen.

First off, this will be my last christmas here as a staff member in the bittorrent world. I've gone from a user, to an uploader, to a staff member on multiple amazing sites, to creating my own piece of art with a few of the most amazing people I've come to know and work with. But I think there comes a time when you have nothing else to work towards, and you have to move on to better things. There's a saying that goes along the lines of, it's better to leave while you're at the top, then fall back to the bottom. I'm also hoping that my leave will put an end to the drama, and attacks that have been going on between me and several other people for way way too long..

Now don't freak out just yet. I'm not leaving bittorrent, I'm not going to go crawl into a cave and I'm not going to pull some disappearing act. I'll still be where I belong and I will still be the proud owner of my creation. I will however no longer be a full time staff member and I will no longer be around as much as usual. Instead I've decided it's time to get back into the world of the living and leave some of this data driven, behind closed doors life behind. I have an amazing future ahead of me, with opportunities opening every day that I need to take priority with.

Now onto the part that will drop a few mouths.
I know this will come as bullshit to some people, and I understand that. But I promise you, what I say below this line is true and I really have no reason to lie at this point.

Feeling: You were once someone I considered a good friend. I gave you a lot of trust and brought you into my life more than I probably should have. However, I don't hate you man. I might not agree with your ideas, nor your motives, but you are who you are and nothing can or ever will change that. You have a great site and I think it's pretty obvious you know that. Don't let your mind cloud your heart, and try not to stray too far away from what you and I and the others tried to accomplish during my time there. I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope things work out for you. I'll give you a word of advice though, and I hope you take it seriously. Be true to yourself and others, especially those you hold close. Because the truth always comes out eventually, and you can never hide anything from the ones you hold closest to your heart. Forgiveness won't come easy.

TheFox: You sir are a man above all. I'll always have the full upmost respect for you, and I hope you continue to use your incredible skill and knowledge to make what you've done even better than it already is.

Kimii: You were my pride and joy, my heart and soul, and are an amazing individual. Our hisotry goes back quite a bit, and I hope you still remember the good times we had and not just the bad. You've been through so much that you never should have had to go through, and although I wasn't the one who did the dirty deeds, I still feel somewhat responsible for bringing you into the chaos that eventually led to your troubles. I never should have made you staff, but I wanted so badly to share with you what I loved so much. You will probably always blame me for what has happened, but I would never do anything to hurt you, nor do I have any reason to do anything to hurt you. I would also never do anything I couldn't take back. I wish you the best of luck as well, and hope all of your dreams come true. Ignore the assholes, and keep your head up. Don't be afraid to slap you know who around a bit if he gets out of line. It always worked on me :)

FST Staff: I once looked down on you guys, but have somehow come to respect you. You have a big job to run here, and you do it well considering. I hope I wasn't too much of an animal for you to handle ;)

All my FTN homies: <3 you guys. Thanks for always watchin my back and making me smile in our silly pm's

SCT people: Sorry if I offended you. I only wanted to speak my mind, and I know there were times I was way out of line. You stand by what you believe, just as I do, and I respect that. You also protect that of which you love, and I won't hold that against you. Hopefully some day we can all shake hands and laugh at all the stupid bullshit we actually went through.

To all the drifters who so kindly filled my PM box with all those wonderful PM requests. Don't give up hope. Just because I ignored you does not mean you aren't worthy. It's a sad truth of life that we can't please everyone, even if we try really hard.

I know I left a lot of people I hold closely out of the above, but you guys already know how i feel about you. That will never change ;)

Take care <3

edit: i know this is going to come up somewhere so i'll add it here now, so I dont have to reply later.
Yes, I've left ftn many times. Yes i've come back. But I'm not leaving ftn this time. I'm just stepping away from an administrative/coding role. I will still OWN the site, I will still be around the staff, I will still pay the bills to make sure it stays up, and I will still keep a close eye and step in IF NEEDED. What I will not do, is hang around here, do any user modifications, add any new code, make any changes, tell mods/staff anything to do. This is the first time i've done this. I will only oversee things but I will not interact unless expressly needed which I doubt will happen. There are many situations where people create a business, and allow others to run it. I don't have the time to do this anymore and I feel I need to move on. I'm not giving it up, I'm not walking away, I'm just going to stop running it. I hope that made sense.

To put that in one sentence. I am not going to abandon my team and my friends.

Actatoi
12-08-2007, 11:45 PM
My life has been a very public thing for a while now, especially after my personal life was leaked online a month or so ago making things a bit awkword for me to cope with.
I have a few things to say, some might even shock a few people, but they're things I need to say even if nobody want's to listen.

Take care <3

Aha, did not know that. It were nice to read your post. Explained a few things.

You are a very nice person Brandon and respected in the torrent community. Even though I am not a member of FTN nor know you I have come to respect you seeing what you have written here on FST.

Take care yourself.

/Nobody really.

SpiderPig
12-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Sup

Vercors
12-08-2007, 11:48 PM
I don't have much to say, expect that I wish you all the best

kyrcer
12-08-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't know you bacause I'm fresh member but when I read your post you are realy good guy. :)

All the best.

DefX
12-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Someone hand me a hankie... :)

Thread gets closed at the first sign of hostility

bunny67
12-08-2007, 11:54 PM
glad your not leaving so we can still have our chats and a giggle.i must say after reading your post and another thread ive seen elsewhere i got to give you respect for your calm and mature way of handling this shit .now get ya arse back to the studies lol wubs joo

FiftyGame
12-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Sounds like you are maturing man! Do what you need to do and the rest will work out. It always does. Theres a great crowd of people at ftn and I am glad to hear you are not leaving totally.

Peace!

LoKaLiRi
12-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Good Words Brandon , i read all ur wards and i have only one thing to say to u , Good LUCK in ur LIfe ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know you bacause I'm fresh member but when I read your post you are realy good guy. :)

All the best.

Nothing to say :pinch:

rapesauce10
12-09-2007, 12:21 AM
I wub me some B-Unit

Kirstein
12-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Good luck on your future endeavours :)

DannyGnXz
12-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Brandon, Good luck in your future endeavors. Its always bad to keep things bottled up inside. Speaking you mind is not so bad.

Detale
12-09-2007, 12:29 AM
I myself am proud of you B. It takes a big man to say such things, you're bigger than most. Good luck in whatever endeavors you have planned as I'm sure things will work out well for you.

Edit: Damn 3 of us said Endeavors in a row ,odd

styles
12-09-2007, 12:30 AM
I am new here,so don't know you much.And can't say anything.

However Your post really impressed me deeply.

Hope you all the best.

LaPistola
12-09-2007, 12:32 AM
:cry: That was beautiful man :cry:

Dr_Green_Thumb
12-09-2007, 12:32 AM
good luck in your studies and future endeavors

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Good Luck!

hope everything works out as you want it to be.

See you around.

napster5
12-09-2007, 12:37 AM
wow u r a great man Brandon

i'm very impressed with ur words

i wish u good luck in ur hole life

TheFoX
12-09-2007, 12:42 AM
TheFox: You sir are a man above all. I'll always have the full upmost respect for you, and I hope you continue to use your incredible skill and knowledge to make what you've done even better than it already is.

I don't think that you and I had the best start, simply because when you were a staff member at FSC, your mind was on your up and coming creation, which we all know as FTN.

It's a shame that you didn't spend a bit more time actively at FSC before venturing on your own to create that enviable place, but that is life unfortunately.

I don't hold any malice against you, and never will. I may torment the odd individual now and again, but in many respects it is done to bring people back into the real world. I've always maintained that it doesn't matter how high we rise, it is those people who support us during our rise that counts.

Without those members who support us through thick and thin, we are nothing.

Remember Brandon that is it how others perceive us that really counts. One thing I have noticed on this board is that you have a lot of respect from your peers, so relish in that popularity.

Also remember that Feeling is known as the Sith Lord for one reason only, and that is because he embraced the Dark Side. If it wasn't for people like him, then you would not have shone so brightly in the first place. If everyone was equal, then no one could excel at what they do best, whether it be for evil or good.

I am indifferent, as you have probably guessed. I can be cruel one moment, then kind the next. It is nothing personal, but just my perception of the issues at hand. My only aim in life is to steer torrenting back towards the community.

I remember when joining a torrent site meant obeying the moderators without fail. Community was second place to dictatorship. Over the last few years, several key players have managed to change the staff attitude towards benevolence. Of those key players, you are counted as one of them. Consider this praise on my behalf, because I know you do it for your fellow (wo)man.

Also remember that FTN is considered desirable not only for it's rarity, but because of how it is run. That is the mandate you leave behind you.

Take care with your future endeavours, and have FUN!!!

caricas
12-09-2007, 12:43 AM
You sound a very good man...good luck to your life and thank you for creating such a wonderfoul site...FTN!!

ALL HAILL BRANDON...

the bittorrentworld salutes you!!;)

Polarbear
12-09-2007, 12:44 AM
This has been an interesting year for me as some of you probably know. I've gone through many things I shouldn't have had to go through, but have matured and grown a lot from them.

First off, this will be my last christmas here as a staff member in the bittorrent world. I've gone from a user, to an uploader, to a staff member on multiple amazing sites, to creating my own piece of art with a few of the most amazing people I've come to know and work with. But I think there comes a time when you have nothing else to work towards, and you have to move on to better things. There's a saying that goes along the lines of, it's better to leave while you're at the top, then fall back to the bottom. I'm also hoping that my leave will put an end to the drama, and attacks that have been going on between me and several other people for way way too long..

Now don't freak out just yet. I'm not leaving bittorrent, I'm not going to go crawl into a cave and I'm not going to pull some disappearing act. I'll still be where I belong and I will still be the proud owner of my creation. I will however no longer be a full time staff member and I will no longer be around as much as usual. Instead I've decided it's time to get back into the world of the living and leave some of this data driven, behind closed doors life behind. I have an amazing future ahead of me, with opportunities opening every day that I need to take priority with.

Now onto the part that will drop a few mouths.
I know this will come as bullshit to some people, and I understand that. But I promise you, what I say below this line is true and I really have no reason to lie at this point.

Feeling: You were once someone I considered a good friend. I gave you a lot of trust and brought you into my life more than I probably should have. However, I don't hate you man. I might not agree with your ideas, nor your motives, but you are who you are and nothing can or ever will change that. You have a great site and I think it's pretty obvious you know that. Don't let your mind cloud your heart, and try not to stray too far away from what you and I and the others tried to accomplish during my time there. I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope things work out for you. I'll give you a word of advice though, and I hope you take it seriously. Be true to yourself and others, especially those you hold close. Because the truth always comes out eventually, and you can never hide anything from the ones you hold closest to your heart. Forgiveness won't come easy.

Kimii: You were my pride and joy, my heart and soul, and are an amazing individual. Our hisotry goes back quite a bit, and I hope you still remember the good times we had and not just the bad. You've been through so much that you never should have had to go through, and although I wasn't the one who did the dirty deeds, I still feel somewhat responsible for bringing you into the chaos that eventually led to your troubles. I never should have made you staff, but I wanted so badly to share with you what I loved so much. You will probably always blame me for what has happened, but I would never do anything to hurt you, nor do I have any reason to do anything to hurt you. I would also never do anything I couldn't take back. I wish you the best of luck as well, and hope all of your dreams come true. Ignore the assholes, and keep your head up. Don't be afraid to slap you know who around a bit if he gets out of line. It always worked on me :)

FST Staff: I once looked down on you guys, but have somehow come to respect you. You have a big job to run here, and you do it well considering. I hope I wasn't too much of an animal for you to handle ;)

All my FTN homies: <3 you guys. Thanks for always watchin my back and making me smile in our silly pm's

SCT people: Sorry if I offended you. I only wanted to speak my mind, and I know there were times I was way out of line. You stand by what you believe, just as I do, and I respect that. You also protect that of which you love, and I won't hold that against you. Hopefully some day we can all shake hands and laugh at all the stupid bullshit we actually went through.

To all the drifters who so kindly filled my PM box with all those wonderful PM requests. Don't give up hope. Just because I ignored you does not mean you aren't worthy. It's a sad truth of life that we can't please everyone, even if we try really hard.

I know I left a lot of people I hold closely out of the above, but you guys already know how i feel about you. That will never change ;)

Take care <3

edit: i know this is going to come up somewhere so i'll add it here now, so I dont have to reply later.
Yes, I've left ftn many times. Yes i've come back. But I'm not leaving ftn this time. I'm just changing roles. You'll see what I mean when the change is made. This is the first time i've done this.

wisely chosen words, brandon.

i'm sure you have a successful real life ahead of you.

don't disappear completely and give some shout outs once in a while.

take care and all the best.

bklyn
12-09-2007, 12:52 AM
wow nice ...best part it seem to come from the heart..Enjoy yourself now AND Happy Holidays

SgtMajor
12-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Take care kiddo, hold your head up high, chest out, walk tall and don't look back, only forward.

You can be proud of what you have achieved so far, and I have no doubt you are not finished yet. I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish in the future and that it to will be a great & fantastic project for everyone to admire.

It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all, and you will learn from the hurt that occurred and you will become a more understanding man than the boy who you once was when you first met.

If you ever need anything, anytime, you know where my PM box is in those places we frequent, never be afraid to ask no matter how daft it may seem.

Good luck & good fortune.

WarrenBuffet
12-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I only with Major respected me like that instead of flame the **** out of me...... sigh.
You got a lot to look forward 2 Brandon :)

Take care kiddo, hold your head up high, chest out, walk tall and don't look back, only forward.

You can be proud of what you have achieved so far, and I have no doubt you are not finished yet. I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish in the future and that it to will be a great & fantastic project for everyone to admire.

It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all, and you will learn from the hurt that occurred and you will become a more understanding man than the boy who you once was when you first met.

If you ever need anything, anytime, you know where my PM box is in those places we frequent, never be afraid to ask no matter how daft it may seem.

Good luck & good fortune.

Vagaz
12-09-2007, 01:06 AM
What, and you forget me? Bastard :( I thought we had something great together.

I miss how you were back in the torrentbytes days.

Cerise
12-09-2007, 01:08 AM
I don't know you well Brandon, but you seem like a great guy.
May the success be with you for your exams, and your next peripeties.

See you around.

p1r4t3
12-09-2007, 01:37 AM
*Sigh ..................... Drama

redcorvette
12-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Brandon, ILU k? all those sexy timezz...gosh, i wont forget 'em that fast!! btw, i found some pics that you might recognise!

Brandon, this aint your age to party!! cmon man..i know you dig the chicks, but theres a limit to it :P
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6629/brandonpartydx1.jpg

Instead,
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2138/brandonkitchenah0.jpg

and remember,
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/529/timeclocksbd7.jpg

Brandon, you are changing roles, but it aint gonna change your place in our lives (at least for the time that i have known you). You have your whole life out there, I knew it was about time for you to step out of the cage and into the sky.

Yo, if anything you need, just msg me, whereever. you know where i dwell! And also, you gonna start crying or wat?? :lol:

BTW, there is no SPOON!

Moonspell13
12-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Everything best for you Brandon :) We all have to move on from time to time.. Hope this brings more exciting things into your life.. Cheers..

rovama
12-09-2007, 02:16 AM
Those words can be written just by a great man...and you Brandon are one great man :yup:

Wish you the best in your life :cry1:

supper
12-09-2007, 03:00 AM
i never readed any post more then 3 lines:D but ur words seem its comes from ur heart and honest:) but i tell u what u are

one of the best mods and u earnd the respact of many ppl

here best of luck in ur real life:wave:

raj3186
12-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Also no one gives a s**t about wat u post in this thread ;)
Gud Luck B

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Also no one gives a s**t about wat u post in this thread ;)
Gud Luck B

FTN related stuff get quick action here at FST.

that post got deleted already.

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 03:40 AM
brandon, you've always been someone I've looked up to. not because of ftn. not because of your skills revolving around bt, warez, or piracy in general. and, not because of your power. I look up to you because you have always been nice to the weak. You have always cared about others and showed amazing compassion. You are FTN imho, and you are the only real reason to be on FTN. Without you as a sysOP I'm afraid the site will never be the same. You're one of the few people who can treat everyone equally and throw away the elitist bs.

What you have, I do not. I'm more of a troll. I laugh at many of the posts on this forum because so many people have no idea. You could be like me, but instead you put others in front of you.

You may not know me but I know you, and you are truly a wonderful person.

seppypom
12-09-2007, 03:48 AM
brandon, you've always been someone I've looked up to slightly.

Now That just made me laugh!

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 03:56 AM
lol maybe i should reread before i post. sorry about that.

hahahhaa *changes*

seppypom
12-09-2007, 04:01 AM
lol maybe i should reread before i post. sorry about that.

hahahhaa *changes*

The rest of you post was very nice, but when i read that line and paused, it just by itself, out of context, made me laugh.

Alien5
12-09-2007, 04:04 AM
:rolleyes:

Night0wl
12-09-2007, 04:15 AM
Kinda wish you hadn't posted this here. You know you your friends are and that will never change. I am surprised no flaming has occurred yet (I did not read the whole thing), but I wish you all the best and I'll be seeing you :)

whiteyes
12-09-2007, 04:25 AM
Wish you have a good time in real life
Good Luck

kirktrix
12-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Wow....Wish you the best in your life and always be proud....FST will miss you....:D

XS75
12-09-2007, 04:50 AM
just ... wow..

Brandon
12-09-2007, 05:09 AM

I don't think that you and I had the best start, simply because when you were a staff member at FSC, your mind was on your up and coming creation, which we all know as FTN.

It's a shame that you didn't spend a bit more time actively at FSC before venturing on your own to create that enviable place, but that is life unfortunately.

I don't hold any malice against you, and never will. I may torment the odd individual now and again, but in many respects it is done to bring people back into the real world. I've always maintained that it doesn't matter how high we rise, it is those people who support us during our rise that counts.

Without those members who support us through thick and thin, we are nothing.

Remember Brandon that is it how others perceive us that really counts. One thing I have noticed on this board is that you have a lot of respect from your peers, so relish in that popularity.

Also remember that Feeling is known as the Sith Lord for one reason only, and that is because he embraced the Dark Side. If it wasn't for people like him, then you would not have shone so brightly in the first place. If everyone was equal, then no one could excel at what they do best, whether it be for evil or good.

I am indifferent, as you have probably guessed. I can be cruel one moment, then kind the next. It is nothing personal, but just my perception of the issues at hand. My only aim in life is to steer torrenting back towards the community.

I remember when joining a torrent site meant obeying the moderators without fail. Community was second place to dictatorship. Over the last few years, several key players have managed to change the staff attitude towards benevolence. Of those key players, you are counted as one of them. Consider this praise on my behalf, because I know you do it for your fellow (wo)man.

Also remember that FTN is considered desirable not only for it's rarity, but because of how it is run. That is the mandate you leave behind you.

Take care with your future endeavours, and have FUN!!!

I was going to ask to have this locked because I didn't want to leave up the opportunity for people to start yet another fire. But after reading your post, I have to say I was a bit speechless. The little bit of time we worked together was truly a pleasure, but as you know me I always had it in my heart to take my own path. It's unfortunate that we couldn't share our knowledge a bit more when we had the chance, but I learned quite a bit from you in that short time at FSC. Many people might look up to me, and I'm sure many might even wonder who I look up to. You are one of those people I've always admired. Your post meant a lot, and I can assure you there's much more in my soul that I have yet to share. I had a long talk with my dad last night and I've decided to follow my love of music and pursue a professional music career on the side of my school. This is what ultimately made me come to my decision to step away from FTN. I'm a sucker for a stage with lights and music and people, so I'm really excited to take the plunge and see where things go. With a little bit of luck, my voice and my fingers can take me a long way. Sounds a bit weird telling people I've left FTN for vocal lessons, but that's just how things are.
Thanks again for everything you've said, as well as everyone else who's been kind enough to share their blessing.

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 05:30 AM
it may sound weird but it really is far from it brandon. i'm a performer myself and it is wonderful. i love all of the hard work. performing has been some of the hardest work I have ever done but even through the stress and sweat it still is overwhelming and overpoweringly awesome. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling, but I know what you mean. I just hope you have as much fun and feeling as I get out of what I do.

techie316
12-09-2007, 05:32 AM
Good luck Brandon. Wish you success in your future endeavors

Alco23
12-09-2007, 05:33 AM
So very respectful posts which are surprising (but good to see) here.

*love is in the air*

Anyway good luck B.

Looking forward to hearing your music in the near future :).

masterbat
12-09-2007, 05:33 AM
when i first read the topic i thought you were going for some suicide mission :D

anyway good luck brandon

and one more thing . will your music be available on torrents for free downloads :D

jonsonica
12-09-2007, 05:39 AM
Good luck Brandon , it's a deeply and wonderful post. You will be missd.
i wish all the best . Take care

Kyl3KK
12-09-2007, 05:45 AM
Awwww Brandon...

Best of luck man. I hardly know ya, we've chatted a bit on FTN here and there and still I feel like you're a great friend in the BT community to me.

Good luck to you Brandon in all that you do, I hope things go great for you.

Magnum
12-09-2007, 07:06 AM
I expect that i wish you all the best for you!!!Good luck to you Brandon!!!!

TechnoMan80
12-09-2007, 07:08 AM
:) Nice one

master-D
12-09-2007, 07:34 AM
best of luck to you brandon

hope you'll up your music on FTN lol :D

pro267
12-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Brandon, you're probably one of the best people ever to have staffed a BT site, and I'm not talking about technical skills but rather on the human factor. I really respect the fact that you took the time and helped people here in need, when others just laughed at them.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to know you personally, but I've seen enough to realize that you're a good person with a good heart and intent, and that makes you ok in my book. All the best in the future, and hope to see you soon in other places.

JA
12-09-2007, 07:48 AM
I think its safe to say, most of us will miss you B.
See ya around at FTN =]

fstrulz
12-09-2007, 08:10 AM
OK, Brandon...

Go spend more time with your girl than with us.

:snooty:

horny boy!

JROQuinn
12-09-2007, 08:14 AM
I dont know ya but from what ive read...Ive missed out. Good luck to ya

nkhlsrf
12-09-2007, 08:15 AM
good luck brandon..though im new to this communty and not a member of ftn still i wish you all the best..cause your post was really heart warming.

optimus_prime
12-09-2007, 08:22 AM
nice christmas spirit brandon :)

glad to see you back.

Polarbear
12-09-2007, 08:43 AM
....and please don't launch a boy band.

fOrUmAs
12-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Well i dont know very Brandon but i have seen his posts and heard that he is great guy and i also think that..so i wish him best and continue good work like always did

fsephie
12-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Just like to add on to what everyone else has said and hope that you make the best of whatever you choose to do in life. No matter how much success you achieve or fame you obtain, all that will eventually matter is how much you enjoyed it all. Cliched I realize, but apt.

Also, live in the Northeast? If you ever end up heading through Vermont during the academic year you'll have to be within an hour of me, so don't mind hitting me up for drinks or something.

bilgiler
12-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Hi,

http://www.turktorrentdizi.com

New Turk Series Torrent site.

Sevgiler

Qua
12-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Good luck in you future goals,I have a feeling that you'll do well. You can see that lots of people here think very highly of you,so you must have done something right;)
And for those bad things that happend, what ever doesn't kill you,ends up making you stronger. I know that's a really cornny phrase,but it's true,everything that happens to someone,good or bad, builds that person. You decided to take those things and become the best person you can be.
It really take a man to write that first post,and even those who don't know you have to admmit to that.

Good luck in your future.
This is not goodbay,it's just see ya latter :yup:

Sench
12-09-2007, 09:47 AM
I really wish you good luck Brandon,we will all miss you.See ya around @ FTN:)
ps dont forget to write that "lets kiss" phrase in our irc channel sometimes:lol:

znik
12-09-2007, 10:43 AM
I wish all of your dreams come true!
Good luck!:wave:

kyrcer
12-09-2007, 11:08 AM

OMG :whistling

bikernin
12-09-2007, 11:41 AM

:lol:

singing_sol
12-09-2007, 11:50 AM
all the best touched for every thin

titofat
12-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Good luck BRANDON In Your Life

Sylar666
12-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Gonna miss U, M8!

PirateEagle
12-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Good Luck Brandon in your Real Life n made all ur dreams come true...

zedex
12-09-2007, 01:43 PM
hope you let the money wark for you ! man

good luck in whatever way u choose

dave12
12-09-2007, 02:13 PM
good luck for whatever u do but i hope you will stay here and don't leaving community, again good luck to u and we all know u r the man

Bo$$4Life
12-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Goodluck B...and see u around!

Hrvoje
12-09-2007, 05:06 PM
farewell brandon :happy:

weenden
12-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Brandon i dont no you other than some post here at fst but i wish you well and i wish you contentment and peace sounds like you need some enjoy your life ,it doesn't have to be so painfull just enjoy the simple things that bring you joy

durex
12-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Thank you Brandon for "sharing" with us some of your feelings.

.... of course we never abandon something we love so much :happy:.

aysomc
12-09-2007, 05:55 PM
so sad, brandon was always there for me when i needed a pm to be completely ignored........jk <3.............but seriously, answer more fkn pm's bro. lol

glad to hear you're keeping FTN going by paying the bills and whatnot so it doesnt die off. :)

gl with whatever it is you're moving on to in your life

whitmar
12-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, Brandon. Good luck with your musical career. You will be missed.

Brandon
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
it may sound weird but it really is far from it brandon. i'm a performer myself and it is wonderful. i love all of the hard work. performing has been some of the hardest work I have ever done but even through the stress and sweat it still is overwhelming and overpoweringly awesome. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling, but I know what you mean. I just hope you have as much fun and feeling as I get out of what I do.

Yea I've been on stage before and the feeling you get looking into the eyes of the crowd looking directly into yours is pretty cool lol. Kinda nerveracking at first, but none the less exciting.
I recently really got into more into the musical breakdown part of it and got some new equipment and IEM's and I gotta say when you hear music in studio quality it's pretty incredible. I get to go to a studio next week and play around and get the feel of the board (i'm learning to do some producing work also) so that's also pretty neat and exciting. I don't expect to make it big, or become famous because realistically the chances of that happening aren't really that great, which is why I'm still sticking in school until I can be for sure I have a good chance. Either way, I'll enjoy my college career or my musical career whichever may come out working the best. I'd love to talk to you about your musical experiance though sometime :D

Another thing i've been thinking about.. I used to get a lot of criticism posting here, but this thread is proof there are some pretty damn good people here. My christmas gift to you, is everyone who's posted in here thus far (meaning BEFORE this post) will get the opportunity to join my family at FTN if not already a part of it. I can't give any to anyone after this post because I know people will only post in here to get one. You guys are the reason I stuck around here :P

DefX
12-09-2007, 10:12 PM
^^ What do you know... it does pay to be a spammer rofl

Nice xmas gift Brandon you anti-Scrooge you :)

whitmar
12-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Thank you so very much, Brandon. I gratefully accept your kind offer. Please let me know what to do.

LoKaLiRi
12-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Another thing i've been thinking about.. I used to get a lot of criticism posting here, but this thread is proof there are some pretty damn good people here. My christmas gift to you, is everyone who's posted in here thus far (meaning BEFORE this post) will get the opportunity to join my family at FTN if not already a part of it. I can't give any to anyone after this post because I know people will only post in here to get one. You guys are the reason I stuck around here :P

thnx Brandon , My Dream will be True ;) thanks and Good Luck at all ur Life

aysomc
12-09-2007, 10:31 PM
wow thats an amazing giveaway brandon. im sure you made some people in this thread very very happy. i wonder how many of them will actually check back though.

LoKaLiRi
12-09-2007, 10:42 PM
wow thats an amazing giveaway brandon. im sure you made some people in this thread very very happy. i wonder how many of them will actually check back though.

very very happy :D , But i am Still no0b :cry: cant i have one ????

redcorvette
12-09-2007, 10:46 PM

I PM'd you, but your inbox seems to be full!! nigga, i want my dupe accounts NAOU! I want 5 k? jk

anyways, yea stage may not be my thing, because i always get nervous in front of everybody and its almost impossible for me to not mess up. Maybe with more practice, it will be a breeze.

Hopefully you'll enjoy what you're doing brandon, other than that, when u gonna start crying huh? I need to go pee, been holding it since yesterday...so start crying so ic an go :P :naughty::shifty:

GOAT
12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
you shouldnt be apologizing to fst, it should be the other way around

durex
12-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Once again Brandon showed a pure demonstration of generosity. Thank You!

Just one more thing people sometimes have short memory...so i would like to remember some unexpected events.

. Few Months ago Rabbit offer here 10 invites.
. Revolt open registrations
. Vidde frequently offers invites
. Now Brandon gives a chance to several people to join F*N

ChampJulius
12-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Amazing giveaway man

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Brandon, give me your FTN account :lol:

ssgh
12-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Good Luck Brandon .. L'll Be Very Happy To Join Ur Family At FTN
THANKS MAN

sear
12-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Good luck mate now that you're a budding musico you can write your own song to get into FTN...lol...just be sure to post it here.

G-Force
12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
All the best mate.

znik
12-10-2007, 12:25 AM
How generous of you Brandon!
I am sure you made a lot of FSTers happy today! :yup:

I am also sure that many more FSTers will hit their faces upon a wall now that they lost their once in a lifetime opportunity to be invited directly by you, simply by sending you some sincere wishes! :frusty:

Some others will still claim their gift though, even if their insincere (red) wishes came AFTER you announced your christmas gift... :rolleyes:

lisekunz
12-10-2007, 12:45 AM
yeap, i dont know u 2, but i wish you also good luck :)

R_M_F
12-10-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm gonna kill myself right now...

wrongun92
12-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Brandon, Hope you have good time in your afterlife. It seems you were really popular. That was a very nice gesture on your behalf. Perhaps this good karma will rub off in your next adventure.

All the Best,

(Better late than never ;))

Polarbear
12-10-2007, 01:59 AM
Brandon, Hope you have good time in your afterlife.

he's not dying, don't worry.

bikernin
12-10-2007, 02:01 AM
im sure he dint mean it that way. lol
people with good attitude do very well wherever they go and brandon is definitely one of those :)

showbox
12-10-2007, 02:04 AM
some ppl think Brandon was rude or something like that , but he's just doing his work :)
GoodLuck man & take care ;)

DKre8ive1
12-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Take care Brandon and I don't know what to say so that is why it took me so long to post on here but I am sure we will see each other around and I can only wish you the best in what ever you do and I hope it all works out for you. Since you are a person that really deserves it. :)

To all the lucky members that got in on the offer he made congratulations to you and all I ask is that you be honest and not take advantage of it by creating a second account if you already have one since it would really be of poor taste.

feelnight
12-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/brandon-135568)

wish you all good luck in your life

wish you sucess

Enjoy your life

th0r
12-10-2007, 02:37 AM
gg SexyBrandon.

wrongun92
12-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Brandon, Hope you have good time in your afterlife.

he's not dying, don't worry.

Ofcourse I know he's not dying m8:D (Brandon, I hope you didnt take it that way)

By afterlife, I meant after his current stint in BT, and his new hobby/interest/life/
:P

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 02:59 AM
woops (deleteme)

redcorvette
12-10-2007, 04:47 AM
woops (deleteme)

i just pmd a mod so they could ban you. is that cool? jk lol

xD :lol:

fsephie
12-10-2007, 05:04 AM
Well wow, either this thread is the greatest moment in account hijacking or you've sincerely made a lot of people happy. While I might disagree that every person in this thread is a great contributor to this community, it's not my call to make.

Hopefully this means I might be able to get my friend an account, as it will be awhile before I can do that for him otherwise.

kyrcer
12-10-2007, 05:38 AM
Maybe dream come true :)

rovama
12-10-2007, 06:54 AM

Brandon, believe or not, before I read this post, my only wish was to be part of your family at FTN this Christmas, because I'll like to be there at this special moment of such a great man like you Brandon.

So what better way than been invited by the owner of the house. I'll be very happy to join your family at FTN and be part of that great community. That would mean a lot to me because the message that you've written in this thread it's a proof of why FTN is a community with a big, big heart :P

Thanks for sharing with all of us those nice thoughts and feelings :D and thanks for this great Christmas gift.

Hrvoje
12-10-2007, 08:37 AM
brandon i pmed you ;)

oh, damn doublepost

RainRoofer
12-10-2007, 09:16 AM
All the best in your RL, hope you'll get and achieve what you wanted and come by from time to time. cheers

12-10-2007, 09:53 AM
i wish u all the good luck from my heart

you are the one who earned the respect from all members here by making people happy with ur gifts all the time

we will mess ur chess against traders :P

and all the good time i saw u here u were the man in every post u did and never

forget the hot trackers wars that i enjoyed reading it

finally get a life and think in ur future and btw u made a lot of people happy in this thread and u made their dream come true but most of them want to join FTN only for rarity

predateur
12-10-2007, 11:23 AM
a big giveaway befor leaving will be great LMAO

i wish you best of luck :)

Allexandar
12-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Reading all this comments and wishes about you,i see that some people respect you coz of your personality,some of them respect your work,but... i don't know you,so i'll say just,that your decision,to move on,to make something of your life is worh of every respect.. it's brave and big decision,and i wish you succes in your intentions!

Good luck!

SCR
12-10-2007, 01:26 PM
To put that in one sentence. I am not going to abandon my team and my friends.

I don`t know u Brandon but i just whant to say a few things.
A week or two back someone here opened a thread asking why do people really whant f*n and s*t, i didn`t replyed there because i really didn`t knew why except for that level thing .
After seeing a request made by: fsephie i think and this thread made by you now i come to realize what is all about :"quality" that`s all f*n mean`s now "quality" off his "owner" in the first place , the quality off the staff you have chosen and the user`s there (i realized u have to be a "quality" person to be invited there in the first place.)
What i hope to get with this post? actually nothing except telling a person that i don`t personally know that if u are at least half as good in singing as good as the person u made me belive u are u have success written all over you.
So Good Luck in your music career and your progress through life.

puckface
12-10-2007, 03:56 PM
*yawn*

Something Else
12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Can I add my 2 cents?

What a big :ghey: thread. Congrats.

Alien5
12-10-2007, 06:23 PM
next year will you be telling us youre having a sex change operation to become Americas next top model? :unsure:

Something Else
12-10-2007, 06:23 PM
:glag: I'll give you 3-1. :emo:

Hrvoje
12-10-2007, 06:28 PM
yea, gigantic threah dough

i'm on my way to the gym, bye

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 08:07 PM
next year will you be telling us youre having a sex change operation to become Americas next top model? :unsure:

Sylar666
12-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Squirrel...U are on Revolt? is this a Pseudo-tracker, or a real one? Just curious...

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Squirrel...U are on Revolt? is this a Pseudo-tracker, or a real one? Just curious...

revolt is "community" rather than tracker. i will pm u the review if you want.

jesper12345
12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Great Tracker you´ve got there Brandon :) I love it :)

edit: GL & HF with your life :)

pro267
12-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Well, the guy sure knows how to make a grand exit, doesn't he? :D

LaPistola
12-10-2007, 09:07 PM
well I wish him the best and will miss him, and am happy that I will be getting FTN :D

Alien5
12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
1. attention whore

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

You're such a GD attention whore!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 09:56 PM
^ lol

jh2007
12-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Alien5 :lol:

fstrulz
12-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Edit

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
cute sig fstrulz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fstrulz-161439) (just noticed lol)

GOAT
12-10-2007, 11:27 PM
you are a douchebag

Alien5
12-10-2007, 11:29 PM
respect this cuntface.

Brandon
12-10-2007, 11:38 PM
1. attention whore

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Check out this one

5. Jealousy

a person becomes jealous because they perceive someone else as having or being something they don't believe they think they can have or be, so they feel that they are inadequate, that is why they become angry with that individual and try either conspicuously or inconspicuously to sabotage them because they are trying to take something away from them, to feel equal to them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jealousy

GOAT
12-10-2007, 11:38 PM
your in here everyday, lurking like the incredible moron you are, you talk smack to other people and have no regard for anyone's feelings you are the definition of a lowlife who takes pleasure in seeing others "suffer" from your lame ass comments, if you have something good to say, say it, if you don't then shut the f**k up, nobody here gives a s**t what you think, every post you get closer to 10,000 you make yourself that much more stupid, you are the village idiot, the class clown. Look at me I have joined in 2005 I am so not 2x n00b; no you are, your words and intolerance of others has casted a shadow on what true p2p is about, sharing and being respectful (even though we dont respect copyrights, lawl) and more importantly uniting rather then separating into different factions something you wish more likely to accomplish, as you can see this is a Good Luck Brandon thread, take your shit else wear you low life piece of garbage, might be new here but I already know the fools that lurk around the travesty they call the Bittorrent Invite Section.

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 11:40 PM
goat, regardless your point, is everything you say negative?

i don't even know who you are yelling at. all i see is a little boy's rant.

GOAT
12-10-2007, 11:45 PM
really am i the negative one, have you seen the atrocities he calls posts?

Alien5
12-10-2007, 11:50 PM
1. attention whore

Check out this one

5. Jealousy

a person becomes jealous because they perceive someone else as having or being something they don't believe they think they can have or be, so they feel that they are inadequate, that is why they become angry with that individual and try either conspicuously or inconspicuously to sabotage them because they are trying to take something away from them, to feel equal to them.

lol please forgive me oh master for not joining in this brown nose fest. :D

can someone quote GOAT i've got him on ignore.

rovama
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
:ermm: So, are we getting Christmas presents till 25th? :rolleyes:

durex
12-10-2007, 11:57 PM
really am i the negative one, have you seen the atrocities he calls posts?
Nope, but now i'm really worry ".... every post you get closer to 10,000 you make yourself that much more stupid....." that means we must have more 2000 :shit: posts ?

:wacko:

GOAT
12-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Check out this one

5. Jealousy

lol please forgive me oh master for not joining in this brown nose fest. :D

wish i could quote myself

fstrulz
12-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Goat said to please excuse his French, because he's on his period.

GOAT
12-11-2007, 12:01 AM

REALLY? hah at least i dont ask people to "fund" my seedbox as in for money for an ft* invite, you know exactly what I am talking about.

fstrulz
12-11-2007, 12:10 AM

REALLY? hah at least i dont ask people to "fund" my seedbox as in for money for an ft* invite, you know exactly what I am talking about.
Can I have your goat milk instead then?

GOAT
12-11-2007, 12:13 AM
yea, keep inviting ppl for money, next thing you know your email and your ftn account will be posted everywhere here along with your paypal account details.

I can cruify ppl on fst to!
fstrulz pm me

jh2007
12-11-2007, 12:17 AM
yea, keep inviting ppl for money, next thing you know your email and your ftn account will be posted everywhere here along with your paypal account details.

fstrulz pm me:frusty: of topic

nevermine

Brandon
12-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Enough.. I don't see what you guys feel you're going to gain from arguing here.
There are always going to be people who without hesitation want to try and attack those they feel either threatened by or envy. I've never had any issue with Alien5, so my only explanation is he has some type of self-initiated conflict with me based on personal issues. As with hot, there will always be cold, meaning there will always be those few who stand up for others without hesitation. GOAT was only acting in my favor, without request to do so which to me is a pretty good quality so I don't see why the 3 or so people above me are attacking him.

Alien5, you're so easy to criticize me, but you fail to notice the fact that you're the causal of drama that I once was. Not only does that look bad on you, but it only backs up my previous claim of your jealousy in wanting to have what I have. It's not worth it.

LaPistola
12-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Secret Message to Goats and fstrulz

Rule 3 - Spamming
Spamming is not permitted and will be monitored; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Excessive spamming may be deleted.

fstrulz
12-11-2007, 12:20 AM

fstrulz pm me

Let me guess...

You're that kid, whose site went down...

DefX
12-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Hmmm... about 2 days before this thread turned sour. A little longer than I thought actually. /locked.