PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have fsc plz

speed2
12-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Would anyone have a spare fsc invite plz, ive been around a while and this tracker is the only one i need but yet has deserted me for a long time, i have the fastest home connection in the UK 24mb down and 3.5mb up and am a seed king. Currently have 229 torrents seeding in utorrent and the longest of those is 6 weeks down to 8 hours for the HATTON/MAYWEATHER fight (cracker by the way).
So anyone who wants to help me out can either post or pm if you wanna keep it private. know its a long shot but thought it would be worth a try:D

speed2
12-10-2007, 09:20 AM
bump!

kyrcer
12-10-2007, 02:48 PM
I think you realy don't know what this is in real about.

speed2
12-10-2007, 05:51 PM
I think you realy don't know what this is in real about.

WOT? lol

if your saying i dont know what fsc is then you would be wrong.
Say if a trusted member or a mod was to pm me to confirm this i would give then the url and they could post that i do know wot im on about:D

Enlightened
12-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Would anyone have a spare fsc invite plz, ive been around a while and this tracker is the only one i need but yet has deserted me for a long time, i have the fastest home connection in the UK 24mb down and 3.5mb up and am a seed king. Currently have 229 torrents seeding in utorrent and the longest of those is 6 weeks down to 8 hours for the HATTON/MAYWEATHER fight (cracker by the way).
So anyone who wants to help me out can either post or pm if you wanna keep it private. know its a long shot but thought it would be worth a try:D
Just like that, U get invited to F*C
F*C is Not all about "Speed", eventhough it helps,It all about their Close Knit community///
When was the last time U posted here?, besides asking for an Invite NOW !!!
I would really want to see this......