PDA

View Full Version : M**** - New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
FST members have no sense of humor, or I just have a twisted one.

This was meant to be a serious tracker, but because of all the negative things said about me, Zaa730, and even my mother, I won't be opening Mango. Thanks guys.

WarrenBuffet
12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Yes, I am Co-Mod with Cheeseman, at let me repeat, THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!
*benifits of users willing to upload with scene acc could include level 9+10 invites of other trackers and ADDITIONAL seed boxes

LaPistola
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
I wouldnt mind getting in on this, PM sent Cheeseman :)

I beleive.....
12-09-2007, 07:25 PM
You don't have People with experience, don't have coders, dont have uploaders, don't have dedicate server but you want level 10 tracker.
First wrong thing you did is searching for people here!

WarrenBuffet
12-09-2007, 07:27 PM
You don't have People with experience, don't have coders, dont have uploaders, don't have dedicate server but you want level 10 tracker.

Were not saying its level-anything YET. We are just trying to develop it. For crying outloud, Cheeseman is an IT tech, hes got "friends" So don't worry about our resources :)

Tokeman
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
wow, too bad I missed out on the original joke... Closed torrent sites ftw.

nkhlsrf
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
same here...wouldnt mind gettin into this one..

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM
this one got hyped even before it existed :lol:

who is in lead, staff btw?

RainRoofer
You got to be kiddin me, Love those threads NEW LEVEL 10 TRACKER OMG I'M GOING TO CUM

Level 10 in what ??? RARITY ? How do you think to operate tracker without users ? LEVEL 10 at start ?? LEVEL 10 at content ?
Drop it, don't let your self end up like dozen other trackers, what makes you think you have the power to actully be THE FIRST ones to achieve top tracker in no time. Don't fly so high.

And I don't mean anything bad to you, I would like for you to make it, and I would like to be part of something good. THe point is, keep it real! Don't fantasize to much. GL

DanielleD87
it really depends what they have to offer. it always works like that in the end.

the more you have to offer the more you have to gain.

spark
12-09-2007, 07:35 PM

PB :lol:

KFlint
12-09-2007, 07:38 PM
New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

ROFL :lol:

which tracker owner would aim to become a level 10 tracker? they don't care about WTAW rarity level ffs, they only care about their security, you kids understand it once for all?

you don't have coders and experienced staff... this is a f*cking joke and i smell another SCN fiasco...:lol:

PX-Magnant
12-09-2007, 07:40 PM
After waffles, Mango :D
Time to eat I guess!

kaffeine
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Home Page:
http://majorcheeseman.net/mangos.JPG

No torrents yet :(
http://majorcheeseman.net/mangosb.JPG

so, are you with the national mango board?
http://www.mango.org/

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM

PB :lol:

won't mind an invite then :lol:

SgtMajor
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Very poor.

Not surprising some jumped in though with the lure of real high level trackers, in return for time, money and scene axx.

DjDjazzer
12-09-2007, 07:46 PM
/me allready wants trade some invites! :lol:

styles
12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Great news,Cheeseman.
Hope ur site best,no wait to see ur site before Christmas.
All the best my friend. :)

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
/me allready wants trade some invites! :lol:

/me trades mango for DjDjazzer's SD account :D

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Very poor.

Not surprising some jumped in though with the lure of real high level trackers, in return for time, money and scene axx.

We're only allowing 50 members in the alpha stage, then 100 in beta, then maybe 1K in it's final form.

Home Page:
http://majorcheeseman.net/mangos.JPG

No torrents yet :(
http://majorcheeseman.net/mangosb.JPG

so, are you with the national mango board?
http://www.mango.org/
Were still in alpha/dev stage, that's just something I whipped up in PS as a placeholder.

New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

ROFL :lol:

which tracker owner would aim to become a level 10 tracker? they don't care about WTAW rarity level ffs, they only care about their security, you kids understand it once for all?

you don't have coders and experienced staff... this is a f*cking joke and i smell another SCN fiasco...:lol:
That's part of the M**** legend, lol.

I have countless hours working with PHP and adminsitering to different sites. This will be an incredibly small tracker, extremely exclusive, and thus, I need only one or two more coders to help get this project off and running.

LaPistola
12-09-2007, 07:53 PM
I want to be part of it to see where it goes, I always am looking fo another forum to join, except the forum on this site inst up yet :/

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 08:00 PM
I want to be part of it to see where it goes, I always am looking fo another forum to join, except the forum on this site inst up yet :/
Yeah, I'm installing the new forum right now.

M**** is still in it's early stages, so patience is key. The source we're using is extremely customizable, but it'll take some time to get everything running. An extra coder or two would make things go faster ;)

stroj
12-09-2007, 08:03 PM
10 level you said? Just invite me and i'll give you my U*-t and F**R accounts deal?

I know, poor atempt sorry.

Its actually not funny...how can someone be so incredibly foolish to have goal become another lvl 10??

Well, dream on kids ;)

ZedZedZed
12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Lmao :d:d:d:d

CowboyDave
12-09-2007, 08:17 PM
So whats going to be so special about this tracker compared to others? That I can trade it other level 10's? Thats it? Think someone took my last post a bit too seriously.

SpiderPig
12-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Ratings are bullshit

Why don't you just want to be the "Best Tracker" instead of a "Level 10"

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
So whats going to be so special about this tracker compared to others? That I can trade it other level 10's? Thats it? Think someone took my last post a bit too seriously.
Community and security. We're only looking for the most active and contributive FST members to join. It'll be less of a tracker and more of a forum, but we'll find something to specialize in eventually.

Ratings are bullshit

Because I want to emphasize the exclusivity of the community. We won't have the fastest speeds or best pre-times, but we'll have a kickass group of people.

kyrcer
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
For me this is not bad thing.

If I can I'll join it.

sear
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Ratings are bullshit

Because I want to emphasize the exclusivity of the community. We won't have the fastest speeds or best pre-times, but we'll have a kickass group of people.

LMFAO but you let an arse hat like zaa730 be a mod :O careful he doesn't trade his account for UK-T or even worse.

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM

LMFAO but you let an arse hat like zaa730 be a mod :O careful he doesn't trade his account for UK-T or even worse.
Zaa730 gave me the idea. He's dedicated to M**** to the end.

sear
12-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Well just what we need another tracker run by traders...or even worse....

**cough**account sellers**cough**

SgtMajor
12-09-2007, 08:41 PM

Zaa730 gave me the idea. He's dedicated to M**** to the end.

I'm glad you told me that, that is one huge reason to stay away until the end.

You were blinded by the lure, remove the rose tinted specs and you might begin to see more clearly.

He's already offering high level invites in return for favours in his first post, ffs, are you /that/ blind?

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Well just what we need another tracker run by traders...or even worse....

**cough**account sellers**cough**
lol exactly what I was thinking sear.

don't worry, i have more in store down the road then their little mango.

JA
12-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Good joke. Now it's over.
TBH, you can't just wake up one morning saying, "Hey i'm going to make a tracker, and its going to be lvl 10 shitzors".
To begin with, the current trackers which are at level 10, have existed for a long time. I believe Wheel's has been around for a year or two, same with rabbit.
Now, do you honestly believe these trackers were created two years ago for the sole purpose of becoming "The next level 10 tracker?".

Honestly, i commend your sense of humour and ability to venture out into the unknown. But what your doing here, will not work, and i can gaurantee you that. Sorry im not trying to hurt anyone's feelings but its the truth.

Taken that into account + the fact that you have the 1337est chess player on earth on your team, if you do wish to continue with your "mango" tracker, i wish it all the best.

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Zaa730 was bumped down to user.Thanks for the heads up.

I have picked our first alpha testers. M**** will continue development. Anyone still interested in joining the alpha testers should PM me. Coders and graphic artists are still needed.

JA
12-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Zaa730 was bumped down to user.Thanks for the heads up.
Well at least your doing one thing right so far...:D

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 08:50 PM
he bumped me up to sysOP without asking me and saying, 'you all will be admins' doesn't f'en count.

do not piss me off cheeseman

spark
12-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Poor Zaa730 :P

SHUVT
12-09-2007, 08:53 PM
The concern would be the research you have conducted prior to promoting people to staff positions. Plus, if you are looking for an exclusive private tracker with a user base of 1000 members, you should not be shopping here for staff and members. Not to say there is not some good members here, but it is plagued with scammers and it only takes one bad apple to rot your tracker from the inside out.

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 08:53 PM
fuck that!

poor me :pinch:

edit: all better now :)

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 09:00 PM
he bumped me up to sysOP without asking me and saying, 'you all will be admins' doesn't f'en count.

do not piss me off cheeseman

got something similar here :shifty:

phuura
12-09-2007, 09:02 PM
check your PM's cheeseman!

MrLazy
12-09-2007, 09:04 PM
wow ..amazing ..hope i get a chance to be a member of this tracker :)

good luck with it ;)

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 09:09 PM
fuck that!

Chill out Danielle, I thought you wanted to be a sysop :ermm:

fOrUmAs
12-09-2007, 09:09 PM
well if this sites will be more like forum than tracker good luck with that..i have FST alreday for that :)

but if site will be more tracker and less forum than hope to get there :D

spark
12-09-2007, 09:11 PM
fuck that!

Me..me...me :w00t: I was VIP in old m****:frusty: :lol:

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 09:12 PM

Me..me...me :w00t: I was VIP in old m****:frusty: :lol:

is a deserving SysOp :lol:

supper
12-09-2007, 09:18 PM
u want to make a tracker to be listed as level 10 is this ur dream?

spark
12-09-2007, 09:20 PM

and ur dream is to join level 10 :whistling

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Nope.

supper
12-09-2007, 09:22 PM

and ur dream is to join level 10 :whistlingconan i have level 10 already ;)and i dont need any more trackers:happy:

spark
12-09-2007, 09:23 PM
and ur dream is to join level 10 :whistlingconan i have level 10 already ;)and i dont need any more trackers:happy:

I do not think so :rolleyes:

AmpeD
12-09-2007, 09:24 PM
I will hax it once its up

YoMuS
12-09-2007, 09:27 PM
You could even put a sniper in the top of the login page, shooting the people who want to enter the site.

limpdickkid
12-09-2007, 09:28 PM
excerpts from cheeseyman's first post.

I am looking for somebody with TBDev experience.

If you have access to scene material, PM me. We will be looking for some dedicated uploaders very soon. (i.e. axx)

...we also need a dedicated hosting service.

If you...have a dedicated seedbox... then PM me.

So in other words all you have is a dream, a dream of creating a tracker so exclusive, no wait its going to be a forum (or remind me again), that the only members you'll have are you and the people that decide to help you, which I dont think anyone will do. Good Luck with that, tell us what a flop that was once you're done.
If you want to start something you'll have to invest your own time and money in to it.

BamZow
12-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Another random tracker among thousands. Doomed to fail, but good luck :)

weenden
12-09-2007, 09:34 PM
well brothers i wish you well and you to burlap bag boy :) and hope all goes well so i can start to bug you all about an invite and say cheeeese

phuura
12-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Check your PM's again, cheeseman.

SgtMajor
12-09-2007, 09:39 PM
excerpts from cheeseyman's first post.

I am looking for somebody with TBDev experience.

If you have access to scene material, PM me. We will be looking for some dedicated uploaders very soon. (i.e. axx)

...we also need a dedicated hosting service.

If you...have a dedicated seedbox... then PM me.

So in other words all you have is a dream, a dream of creating a tracker so exclusive, no wait its going to be a forum (or remind me again), that the only members you'll have are you and the people that decide to help you, which I dont think anyone will do. Good Luck with that, tell us what a flop that was once you're done.
If you want to start something you'll have to invest your own time and money in to it.

And keep quiet about it until it was ready for the public (including staff, tracker, forum, scene axx etc etc) all that has happened is that the usual suspects have all jumped in with the premise of higher level invites and/or staff positions.

stitched
12-09-2007, 09:51 PM
this is just too bad....some one is trying to cash-in on the joke....even i tot about this.. creating an actualy site called "mango -THE LEVEL 10 COMMUNITY"....but what i couldnt think of is that ,someone can just start a community and call it level 10....i am sure it wont be in the fst official wtaw thread.....if u r serious..atleast edit the topic ...to something which doesnt say "New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment"... some things r just meant to be jokes....its better that way..... anyways i dont know much.. and i sure am no one to advice u or anything...all the best with the community.

spark
12-09-2007, 09:53 PM
cheeseman WTF? I am just a user :angry: I want to be the SysOp :frusty: :cry:

tweakz
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
So Spark, this sounds real now, is it? pm me for the truth,or here if u want.

G-Force
12-09-2007, 09:58 PM
What a horrible start!

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok, two people here get cookies: Spark and fsephie. Everyone else fell for the infamous Mango joke, including it's own creators. C'mon people, if it says Mango, it should scream "JOKE!"

Anyway, if anyone wants to visit the site for shits and giggles, be my guest (http://majorcheeseman.net/Articles/mango/).

If anyone wants to sign up, be my guest (http://majorcheeseman.net/Articles/mango/fruit.php).

I'll be taking the site down probably tomorrow, because I don't want too much traffic on my hosting.

My inbox has been filled up twice since I started this thread. Thats like 140 messages.

One guy even offered me his ScT account, and a couple people tried to bribe me with other sites. Crazy, eh?

OnEyM
12-09-2007, 10:02 PM
One more story added to 'The Legend of The Mango'

tweakz
12-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Ok, two people here get cookies: Spark and fsephie. Everyone else fell for the infamous Mango joke, including it's own creators. C'mon people, if it says Mango, it should scream "JOKE!"

Anyway, if anyone wants to visit the site for shits and giggles, be my guest (http://majorcheeseman.net/Articles/mango/).

If anyone wants to sign up, be my guest (http://majorcheeseman.net/Articles/mango/fruit.php).

I'll be taking the site down probably tomorrow, because I don't want too much traffic on my hosting.

My inbox has been filled up twice since I started this thread. Thats like 140 messages.

One guy even offered me his ScT account, and a couple people tried to bribe me with other sites. Crazy, eh?

It sounds like u from Canada EH?
Why u say eh? when u from the u.s.a?

phuura
12-09-2007, 10:05 PM
LOL so it's all a joke???

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM

It sounds like u from Canada EH?
I wish, I just like saying EH.

spark

No it's not :whistling and you are in the Top10 :naughty:

Cheeseman1208

Yup, or is it?

edeinho
12-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Please me wants one too!:D

SgtMajor
12-09-2007, 10:09 PM
//Before we start, I'd like to say that this is not a joke. A couple of us are actually working on the M**** tracker.

You just spoiled any chance of anyone ever taking you seriously in the future.

When you start off with "this is not a joke" then say "actually, this is a joke", well, when the sheep cries wolf the ending is never happy.

phuura
12-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!

tweakz
12-09-2007, 10:14 PM
I love what u said sarge!
when the sheep cries wolf the ending is never happy.
Serves him right!

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 10:14 PM

You just spoiled any chance of anyone ever taking you seriously in the future.

When you start off with "this is not a joke" then say "actually, this is a joke", well, when the sheep cries wolf the ending is never happy.
Considered seriously for what?

Guys, it was a joke, lighten up a little.

mR.d@hLa!
12-09-2007, 10:15 PM
lol, do you really have too much time? :D

kyushizzl
12-09-2007, 10:19 PM
new level 10 tracker... this makes me stay away from it much much easier

stitched
12-09-2007, 10:24 PM
well it was pretty serious...untill some one woke up from his dreams.,i guess.

DanielleD87
12-09-2007, 10:28 PM
exactly stiched

LoKaLiRi
12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Good Luck with ur Tracker , Hope so i will in it in sometimes in Future ;)

spark
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM

http://majorcheeseman.net/Articles/mango/fruit.php

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
+2 respect for site admins.

It was hard work putting that little site together, lol.

LoKaLiRi
12-09-2007, 10:39 PM

Thanks Spark :happy:

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 10:44 PM
i seriously hope that u didn't actually plan to make that site but because of negativity in this thread...you too it down.

aysomc
12-09-2007, 10:44 PM
move this bitch to level 10 for 1 day. and then remove it once the site goes down tomorrow, then months or years from now we can talk about how we were once part of the infamous mango level 10 tracker. our e-dicks will grow so big in just 1 day!!!

frize
12-09-2007, 10:49 PM
New projects are always welcome, this is my opinion so Cheeseman1208, good luck to this new tracker and i hope you can make from that all you have dream :yup:

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 10:49 PM
i seriously hope that u didn't actually plan to make that site but because of negativity...you too it down.
At one point I did take it seriously. Then I realized how much work it was, then realized I have a job, then realized it was a joke to begin with. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

spark
12-09-2007, 10:50 PM
i seriously hope that u didn't actually plan to make that site but because of negativity in this thread...you too it down.

Check your title there

tweakz
12-09-2007, 10:57 PM
I wonder how long from now that this thread will be closed
Seen as it was a joke!!!!

spark
12-09-2007, 11:03 PM
I wonder how long from now that this thread will be closed
Seen as it was a joke!!!!

We need more users :)

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 11:04 PM

Check your title there

VIP :lol:

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Only 37 members? This is gonna be a level 10!!!

Better get in before it closes forever!!!!1!!1one

spark
12-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Check your title there

Not the class :lol: the title :P

BTW any1 wants a title just pm me here in FST

styles
12-09-2007, 11:09 PM
What a hot topic. :)
thanks spark.I am already there.and bookmarked.

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 11:10 PM
^ don't see anything.

A1MAN
12-09-2007, 11:11 PM
what to loooose

spark
12-09-2007, 11:13 PM
^ don't see anything.

Now? :whistling

GOAT
12-09-2007, 11:16 PM
is this real?

spark
12-09-2007, 11:18 PM
is this real?

Sure! You've been promoted to VIP for this question!

GOAT
12-09-2007, 11:19 PM
to bad, im apart of the mpaa...

Cheeseman1208
12-09-2007, 11:22 PM

Not the class :lol: the title :P

BTW any1 wants a title just pm me here in FST
Oh yeah?

Banned.

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 11:28 PM
^ don't see anything.

Now? :whistling

nothing still

btw, i am viewing it through profile => click my username...probably theres another way?

i am sure something changed coz i got 8 messages (from 3) lol...can't view any (server load message).

Okay, this thread should be closed now lol

GOAT
12-09-2007, 11:30 PM
wow, what a waste of time.

spark
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM
wow, what a waste of time.

Disabled

mrnobody
12-09-2007, 11:43 PM
^ lol

OnEyM
12-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Disabled

IP banned...

WarrenBuffet
12-10-2007, 12:11 AM
dude, I just got back from tennis, and all I can say is, go to hell Sgt. Major. WTF is with your agenda against me? I make giveaways AND I trade. I don't even have that **-* acc yet. If you even read carefully in my thread it said "theoretically". You have something against ppl trading their owns acc's? So please DON'T TALK TO ME EVER.

LaPistola
12-10-2007, 12:21 AM
no admin for me, I got a PM saying I was now I'm going to cry :cry: :cry:

MrLazy
12-10-2007, 12:21 AM
yay mango lol :P nice tracker XD

fOrUmAs
12-10-2007, 12:22 AM
this topic is nothing more than just a big spammm

+1

mods should lock this thread

sear
12-10-2007, 12:22 AM
dude, I just got back from tennis, and all I can say is, go to hell Sgt. Major. WTF is with your agenda against me? I make giveaways AND I trade. I don't even have that **-* acc yet. If you even read carefully in my thread it said "theoretically". You have something against ppl trading their owns acc's? So please DON'T TALK TO ME EVER.

LMAO...I think you know why some people may have a problem with you...if you need help figuring it out please refer to my previous posts :whistling

Addictivenyc
12-10-2007, 12:24 AM
I love Mango's as it is native fruit in my country and I love the idea of a site named Mango.

Count me in if you are of need of services. :cool:

deuce6000
12-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Yep this will be a very secret tracker,who announces on a public message board that they are opening a secret tracker with a huge screenshot that has the name of the tracker yet they star out the name mango.I think your all ba*a*as

LoKaLiRi
12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Just ajoke :D

WarrenBuffet
12-10-2007, 12:38 AM
yea..... its just a joke.... I see you've read this thread through Sa3RgI

mags23
12-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Didn't we already do this last year with Snowtigers?

The hype reminds me of SCP too...here we go again.

LoKaLiRi
12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
yea..... its just a joke.... I see you've read this thread through Sa3RgI

yes take alook at

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7650/81538350qv8.jpg
and this

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7182/70931422pn9.jpg

how it come ???? :blink: Registered User 61 and Signup Closed as it reach the Limits 500 User :frusty:

Only Just A joke :angry:

kyrcer
12-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Does it realy matter ?

dawsonkm
12-10-2007, 12:47 AM
please just close/lock this thread. it is embarrassing

WarrenBuffet
12-10-2007, 12:48 AM
says the kid who joined more than a year ago and has 51 posts.

virtus134
12-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Nice that you're planning to make a tracker, but do you really think it'll be level 10?

ch14637
12-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Sounds interesting... I would love to know more about it.

OnEyM
12-10-2007, 12:53 AM
lol, people, read previous posts, he said, that it's a joke

LoKaLiRi
12-10-2007, 01:01 AM

hahahaha 1 year and only 51 post :frusty:

magushun
12-10-2007, 01:02 AM
lame joke tbh

JA
12-10-2007, 01:15 AM
So first time it was alrite.
Second time go boring.
Then you try to bring the joke to life, but got shut down really really hard.
So then you go on and say it was a joke all along.
Seriously?...

As for you spark. You seem to report a shit load of "Spam" reports, yet you are the one who spam's this thread the most. I find it really ironic, either you are both the spammer and the spam catcher.

Hey Skizo you slut monger, lock this thread. You hear me slut monger. ;)

deathking81
12-10-2007, 01:38 AM
wow this was terrible. . . . . .

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 01:44 AM
yuck! rotten mangos! :(

i love mangos but this is just terrible.

tweakz
12-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Such a immature tread!

kirktrix
12-10-2007, 02:01 AM
I miss all the fun here..... Funny Thread.....:lol:

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 02:14 AM

he is not the only one who has problem with u :naughty:

GOAT
12-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Sgtmajor you can't escape your past, your deeds here on fst will never hide what you did before you "changed"
Due to respect I will not disclose any information regarding what he did or when he did it or you can just say I am blowing smoke out of my ass, but you know exactly what I am talking about ***4ever

Nietzsche
12-10-2007, 02:26 AM
With 1000 users you will have no more than 30 leechers at the whole site, therefore seeding will be imposible, therefore people will not be willing to download, and here circle is closing. I bet you never created a tracker and you don't know that dealing with 1000 people is impossible to survive - except when you have a group of people who know each other very well and who are extremely devoted to the content (like e****). ftwr and uk-t are dying now and they will release invites soon because site cannot survive a long period of time with less than 5000 users.

Even FTN have no damn leechers and it's supposely so good. None of the lvl10s were ever meant to be high levels. If you think you can make lvl10 on start than it means you have no idea what are you talking about and you will see it shortly.

fsephie
12-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Even FTN have no damn leechers and it's supposely so good. None of the lvl10s were ever meant to be high levels. If you think you can make lvl10 on start than it means you have no idea what are you talking about and you will see it shortly.

FTN has so few leechers because it has such a small user base. In spite of that, people seed for long periods of time so when you want that particular file you can have several people seeding directly to you.

Cheeseman1208
12-10-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm still getting PMs from noobs who want to join.

Please lock this thread, lol. The joke died.

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 02:38 AM
cheeseman are you a noob or what? oh wait i remember who you are!

you're the moron who kept pissing off DA (venom) and poed and others on that one ircd aren't you? gosh i should have remembered from the beginning.

hint: top right hand corner. thread tools. click it cheesey

tweakz
12-10-2007, 02:38 AM

Now u learn?:sick:

Nietzsche
12-10-2007, 02:45 AM

My friend who is staff member on pretty known sites and very active member that has tons of exclusive materials pm'd you and you considered him noob so maybe you are a big fucking joke and a dork at the same time. You think that a fucking ftwr , uk-t staff members will pm me you help you create your silly site and upload their exclusives there ? LOL you are f***ing radiculous, change your attitude toward people and maybe you will ever create something good in your life because now you act like a 13-year old.

And blame people here that are laughing from you but maybe you provoked it....

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 02:50 AM

that feature is only available for invite section...not this one.

Cheeseman1208
12-10-2007, 02:53 AM
cheeseman are you a noob or what? oh wait i remember who you are!

you're the moron who kept pissing off DA (venom) and poed and others on that one ircd aren't you? gosh i should have remembered from the beginning.

What are you talking about? I only visit two IRC channels, and they are in no way affiliated with FST.

By the way, I tried that, and it only gives me three options. I was going to lock this thread ten pages back, but it doesn't give me the option to lock the thread.

@Nietzsche
I consider them noobs because they didn't read the entire thread (or even the last page).

This was going to be a serious tracker, but when I tried, you guys just flamed me. Now I go along with the Mango spirit and said it was a joke, I get flamed again. You guys gotta lighten up about torrents.

LaPistola
12-10-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm sad i actually thought it was real this time :( who would actually make a whole site, and then just make a joke out of it :no:

seppypom
12-10-2007, 02:59 AM

hahahaha 1 year and only 51 post :frusty:

Yes, not everyone has the ability to make 350+ high quality posts in 3 weeks!

Cheeseman1208
12-10-2007, 03:02 AM
I'm sad i actually thought it was real this time :( who would actually make a whole site, and then just make a joke out of it :no:
It was supposed to be real, but because of all the asshat criticisms I got about me and Zaa, I decided to call the whole thing off. Thanks FST!

masterbat
12-10-2007, 03:05 AM
zaa and his little twisted fucked up mind :D

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 03:06 AM
sorry cheeseman. i guess i'm getting you mixed up with another cheeseman. my mistake.

seppypom
12-10-2007, 03:09 AM
It was supposed to be real, but because of all the asshat criticisms I got about me and Zaa, I decided to call the whole thing off. Thanks FST!

Dude, you have to know your audience!

What did you expect the way you announced it?

kostnkost
12-10-2007, 03:12 AM
So wait this is a joke?:dabs:

http://oldtoolsforsale.com/smiley8/sign100.gif

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 03:14 AM

with "New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment" wording....obvious flame wind.

stitched
12-10-2007, 03:21 AM

+1
couldnt have said any better
u did make an effort....if u belived in it ,u should have continued....but u didnt belive in it yourself...one small bump on the road and u stopped.

sleepyy
12-10-2007, 03:31 AM
I thought the mango was rotten by now what sort of tit would eat it the whole idea for creating the tracker and the main goal was for it to be level 10 i think is completely stupid i have a better idea pay the mod £100 i'm sure you will even get you own level dedicated to that. may success be with you.

There was a tracker similar which i think wanted to be very exlusive user limit was 2500 known as RTS then came RTS2 both closed down the tracker looked good bla bla only downside was not enough users and only a iota of torrents you want to make the tracker 1000 people ??

JA
12-10-2007, 04:08 AM

He's not the only one.

See, you create the dumbest threads, act like a four year old, and still have the guts to call people an idiot when you are the idiot, hypocrit more?;)

Oh and these are all included in your dumbest threads.

Honestly, you have a huge e-penis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ill-give-ftninvite-sct-and-my-seedboxes-away-whom-ever-beats-me-chess-254011) in the chess league, and when you get beaten you go have a cry about it.

Then you come up with the most ridiculous idea of making FST invite only. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-make-fst-invite-only-252830)

Then you miraculously pull $500 out of your ass to get some 10 gig pipe.
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-looking-10gbit-251736)

Honestly kid, good you've got a terrible sense of humour, take it to the lounge. Don't post your lame jokes about mangos and whatever other crap you can think of here.

G-Force
12-10-2007, 04:17 AM
Honestly kid, good you've got a terrible sense of humour, take it to the lounge. Don't post your lame jokes about mangos and whatever other crap you can think of here.

Amen!

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 04:20 AM
lol i like the 10 gig one. i missed that thread. thinks for bring it up so i could have a good laugh.

i hate to bring it to you but it is called OC not gig this or gig that, and you have to usually contract for it. hehehehe

Cheffy
12-10-2007, 04:27 AM
Actually read the entire thread, And thats 10-15 minutes im never getting back.....

All i can say is a lot of yuo people need to learn how to act against other people, Ofc i had my doubts about the sites the second i read the topic. But if instead of just posting, its never going to work you nuub!!!! What about telling him whats needed to make a site work. What are you looking for in a tracker. and such.. Nah, it guess its better to just flame a way.

And some of you need to stop posting for the sake of getting +1 to your post account.
And then have the nerve to comment on someones total post count. When 99% of your 1000+ post are just spam...

I swear to god sometimes i see more maturity in humans in the kinder garden than here at FST.

Again, long live eliteness and e-penises

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 04:43 AM
i agree

*whacks everyone with her epenis* muahahahahha

SaRkAsM
12-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Actually read the entire thread, And thats 10-15 minutes im never getting back.....

All i can say is a lot of yuo people need to learn how to act against other people, Ofc i had my doubts about the sites the second i read the topic. But if instead of just posting, its never going to work you nuub!!!! What about telling him whats needed to make a site work. What are you looking for in a tracker. and such.. Nah, it guess its better to just flame a way.

And some of you need to stop posting for the sake of getting +1 to your post account.
And then have the nerve to comment on someones total post count. When 99% of your 1000+ post are just spam...

I swear to god sometimes i see more maturity in humans in the kinder garden than here at FST.

Damn exactly what i was thinking. It's crazy how you guys flame like crazy but then if the site would have been up and really hit level 10 (example) or w/e ya, da same pplz flaming would have been all over it. I think it's called hypocrite....

kaftan
12-10-2007, 05:16 AM

Well, finally someone who sees the light, well sort of. I should cautiously point out that whilst not quite as venomous as the majority of posts, yours is still a little combative. "It takes guts to be gentle and kind"

sleepyy
12-10-2007, 05:22 AM
He's not the only one.

See, you create the dumbest threads, act like a four year old, and still have the guts to call people an idiot when you are the idiot, hypocrit more?;)

Oh and these are all included in your dumbest threads.

Honestly, you have a huge e-penis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ill-give-ftninvite-sct-and-my-seedboxes-away-whom-ever-beats-me-chess-254011) in the chess league, and when you get beaten you go have a cry about it.

Then you come up with the most ridiculous idea of making FST invite only. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-make-fst-invite-only-252830)

Then you miraculously pull $500 out of your ass to get some 10 gig pipe.
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-looking-10gbit-251736)

Those are threads here many of us remember for the entertainment i have not been here long either but few of them were very funny i must admit and this mango humor was entertaining at first watching everybody flock around one thread wanting a small bite then everybody was left hungry. I'm not trying to be rude but how can a child be an ellite chess player i remember one of the comments stateing i know my stuff he cheated at the age of a child you know nothing. You know your stuff when you have a walking stick and a gray beard and look as if you were santa who knows one day you may even take up the job in a shopping center.

I agree with most of the comments here best be blunt to show how it is even though i'm not say it was successful for one minute do you really think nobody would criticise the site how would you take. it i would rather people tell me i have trod in shit rather than walk around all night with it stuck to my shoe

arkiebrian
12-10-2007, 05:26 AM
Who would ever want to work on a site with somebody like zaa as an owner? Puhleez!

What dorks you guys are for rehashing this joke that was wayyyy overplayed...

...but yet many took the bait...

:stars:

spark
12-10-2007, 06:08 AM
As for you spark. You seem to report a shit load of "Spam" reports, yet you are the one who spam's this thread the most. I find it really ironic, either you are both the spammer and the spam catcher.

When I was a spam catcher I used to get all kind of shit as a gift for helping FST.

I found it much easier and safer to spam instead of reporting the spam.

Did U sign up? :P

Zaman
12-10-2007, 06:43 AM
why you guys take it so seriously
he just wanted to make New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment
its not that hard :P

DyNast
12-10-2007, 07:08 AM
I don't get what you are arguing about...
Well, if they are serious, what's the problem? maybe you can't make a level 10 tracker just like that, but if they want to try, even if it would be eventually level 2, what's wrong about it?

OK, if they are still joking with this stupid magno joke and this all post is another silly joke, that's really annoying...
but as far as I can see, they seem to be serious

The underline is that you don't have to argue, they can do whatever they want...

P.S.
I haven't read all of the post, just saw the big picture, tell me if I'm missing something

sear
12-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Damn exactly what i was thinking. It's crazy how you guys flame like crazy but then if the site would have been up and really hit level 10 (example) or w/e ya, da same pplz flaming would have been all over it. I think it's called hypocrite....

Bullshit...:P

I couldn't give a toss about what level the site was or they where aiming for (never a good sign for a site to aim for a level) I do however think that ZAA is a dodgey little kid and I was merely pointing out that a site with him as a sysop should be avoided.

aysomc
12-10-2007, 07:29 AM

Bullshit...:P

I couldn't give a toss about what level the site was or they where aiming for (never a good sign for a site to aim for a level) I do however think that ZAA is a dodgey little kid and I was merely pointing out that a site with him as a sysop should be avoided.

agreed, i think a lot of us agree on that about him. lets just move on now and let him have his "fun". i think he does a lot of stuff to be an attention whore. there's this, the chess thread(which i never heard the end of really, last i saw he got beat and called cheats lol), talking about how he is looking for a 10 GBit seedbox. shit like that is just annoying.

masterbat
12-10-2007, 08:31 AM
http://z.about.com/d/homecooking/1/0/L/I/mango1b.jpg

DanielleD87
12-10-2007, 08:43 AM
that makes me cry masterbat

masterbat
12-10-2007, 08:52 AM
that makes me cry masterbat

:cry:

http://argnet.fatal-design.com/gfx/photos/nature/kittens/cat-tissue.jpg

and take care of your e-boobs

Hrvoje
12-10-2007, 09:12 AM
You got to be kiddin me, Love those threads NEW LEVEL 10 TRACKER OMG I'M GOING TO CUM

Level 10 in what ??? RARITY ? How do you think to operate tracker without users ? LEVEL 10 at start ?? LEVEL 10 at content ?
Drop it, don't let your self end up like dozen other trackers, what makes you think you have the power to actully be THE FIRST ones to achieve top tracker in no time. Don't fly so high.

And I don't mean anything bad to you, I would like for you to make it, and I would like to be part of something good. THe point is, keep it real! Don't fantasize to much. GL

he couldn't said it better

tralalala
12-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Well now that the first post exclaims that the "project is over", I think there is no need for this thread to carry on until the next tracker opens up.