PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BH invite

napster5
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
i'm in need of that great tracker

i prefer free invite cuz i don't wanna trade

but if u have an invite and wanna trade pm me maybe i have a good offer:)

please don't pm me with acc i need only invite

thanks

:fst::fst:

spark
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Do you mind telling me what is special with BH?

Why do people keep asking for it?

GL

magushun
12-09-2007, 07:46 PM

GL

I rly don't get it why ppl who don't speak Hungarian asking for it. Its my favourite tracker of all, the content is above of all, especially for Hungarians, pretimes r rly good, but if you don't speak Hungarian its not that good imho, its a totally nonenglish site.

napster5
12-09-2007, 08:04 PM
edited

spark
12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
You miss understood me! I was not questioning you! I am just asking since I read many requests for it...

zedex
12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
You miss understood me! I was not questioning you! I am just asking since I read many requests for it...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2004472/postcount3781

spark
12-09-2007, 08:41 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2004472/postcount3781

I know how to use the search function! Thank you anyway..

Adama
12-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Good luck man you really deserve it
hope someone help you

napster5
12-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Good luck man you really deserve it
hope someone help you

thanks mate

magushun
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM
dont want to encourage you, but this is not the most suitable time for asking bh invite...

since many users were puged out cos of some happenings here, everybody wants to invite their friends back

fOrUmAs
12-10-2007, 12:53 AM

GL

I rly don't get it why ppl who don't speak Hungarian asking for it. Its my favourite tracker of all, the content is above of all, especially for Hungarians, pretimes r rly good, but if you don't speak Hungarian its not that good imho, its a totally nonenglish site.

many people from your and other countrys dont speak english but there are still on English trackers,so if u want i that way i also cant understand why people comeing to english tracker if they dont no language..

its not abouth language its abouth contents what they have..probably many of us here would never heard for BH or nCore if this or few other forum dont exist..

p.s napster5 wish u good luck in finding invite,u really deserve one;)

magushun
12-10-2007, 01:16 AM
well, never late to learn english... one way is to watch english-speaking movies.

i dont get it either why would i go to an english tracker if i didnt speak the language. Its also about the community on many trackers, where you can't be an active member without speaking the language.

btw you can watch movies with subtitles, i usually do. And music is international : )

Enlightened
12-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Lost mine after the Last crash, it is agreat site, I hope to get it back one of these days..sighhhhhhh!!!