PDA

View Full Version : Which site is the first one to have a movie rip?

xcuneytx
12-09-2007, 11:56 PM
If a new movie comes out, or is not out yet.. Which torrentsite is the one that releases it first, which torrentsite is connected to the teams that rip movies? :whistling

LoKaLiRi
12-10-2007, 12:00 AM
as i know FTN and SCT and the High Level trackers then TOrrentLeech ofcourse ;)

stitched
12-10-2007, 12:02 AM
i tot swedvdr...is the best for movies if u have it ,of course

fOrUmAs
12-10-2007, 12:04 AM
almost every bigger site have in few sec. movie rips but probably the best for that are SCC,SCT,FTN..but like i said and many more :D

Polarbear
12-10-2007, 12:07 AM
If a new movie comes out, or is not out yet.. Which torrentsite is the one that releases it first, which torrentsite is connected to the teams that rip movies? :whistling

take a lok at the pinned wio thread.

you will see something called pretimes.

the higher the number in brackets the faster the sites have the movies.

it's usually only a matter of minutes on the good tracker.

xcuneytx
12-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Ive been told FTN & SCT are the best...
Can someone confirm that..

LoKaLiRi
12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
yes best of best

hangemhigh
12-10-2007, 12:55 AM
chronic imho

kyrcer
12-10-2007, 12:56 AM
take a lok at the pinned wio thread.

you will see something called pretimes.

the higher the number in brackets the faster the sites have the movies.

it's usually only a matter of minutes on the good tracker.

True :)

xcuneytx
12-10-2007, 01:05 AM
yes best of best
thanks Sa3RgI :lol:

Adama
12-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Sct & Ftn

bikernin
12-10-2007, 02:02 AM
SCC has super pretimes as well. but hey there are places that get them faster than all these sites ;)

GOAT
12-10-2007, 02:07 AM
technically speaking isohunt does, you just wont be guaranteed the movie you are downloading lol

bikernin
12-10-2007, 02:11 AM
technically speaking isohunt does, you just wont be guaranteed the movie you are downloading lol

youve got to be kidding me

GOAT
12-10-2007, 02:15 AM
eh lighten up, just a pun

iVasto
12-10-2007, 03:48 AM
The scene doesn't like P2P and therefore has no connections to torrentsites. Release groups have connections to topsites. But the pre-time times are all within minutes for most things. I think speed is more important then a minute faster pre-time

whiteyes
12-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Release group uploads its rips to a topsite(FTP)
Someone FXPs movies of this topsite to other FTPs
Uploaders of P2P sites grab stuff from these FTPs

Cheffy
12-10-2007, 10:57 AM
which torrentsite is connected to the teams that rip movies? :whistling

No torrent sites are. Scene groups hate all p2p.

I see a lot of people are mentioning SCT and FTN. Yes no doubt they got grate pre times.
But SCC and ST beat them from time to time.
And they are not far benign them. Usually we are only talking seconds, perhaps a minute. So my advice since you seem rather new to this, i would suggest you try to go for Scc or St, as they are rather easy to come by. I SCC tosses out invites all the time to their members. So it should not be hard finding someone willing to share an invite with you.

DyNast
12-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Does it matter? the difference between the pre-times is a matter of seconds or a few minutes... \:

xcuneytx
12-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Release group uploads its rips to a topsite(FTP)
Someone FXPs movies of this topsite to other FTPs
Uploaders of P2P sites grab stuff from these FTPs

whats the name of this topsite.. :w00t:

which torrentsite is connected to the teams that rip movies? :whistling

No torrent sites are. Scene groups hate all p2p.

I see a lot of people are mentioning SCT and FTN. Yes no doubt they got grate pre times.
But SCC and ST beat them from time to time.
And they are not far benign them. Usually we are only talking seconds, perhaps a minute. So my advice since you seem rather new to this, i would suggest you try to go for Scc or St, as they are rather easy to come by. I SCC tosses out invites all the time to their members. So it should not be hard finding someone willing to share an invite with you.

Thanks Cheffy for the info..
can you please tell where SCC and also ST stands for..
and do you know the address for the irc channels for SCC and ST..

Pirate
12-10-2007, 12:18 PM
FTN is the best .

redcorvette
12-11-2007, 06:40 PM
If your talking about xvids its ussually on torrent sites at least 12 hrs before the scene downloads them and repacks them.

Squizzle
12-11-2007, 06:46 PM
There's not a lot in it to be honest, the decent trackers with axx will always have the movies up shortly after pre, after that it's down to the uploading methods, whether or not the site uses autos etc.

Edit:

If your talking about xvids its ussually on torrent sites at least 12 hrs before the scene downloads them and repacks them.

Erm, What? :/

dinohood
12-11-2007, 07:06 PM
chronic imho

yes, they get their stuff very quickly but they don't have every release.

IceTee
12-11-2007, 07:10 PM

:blink:
:wacko:

redcorvette
12-11-2007, 07:44 PM
hmmm

whiteboy
12-11-2007, 07:53 PM
sct,ftn,tl,st,scc,chronic all are very fast and very close to each other.

DanielleD87
12-11-2007, 09:26 PM
if speed is your game then you want to get on a 0day site.

the fastest two are sct and scc. a lot of their sources are the same too so it is more a matter of how fast they can download it from the top site, hash it to make the .torrent and update that to the database. usually most can do a tv rls is about 10 seconds I'd say, but because sct has the upper hand in its scripts it usually is about 2 to 3 seconds ahead of scc.

if you want to see how fast these sites pre there rls go on a racer chan on irc that posts all that info.

some of the better 0day torrent sites are sct, scc, ftn, tl, chronic, st, gft, pisexy, rush, and so on.

if you want pre times under 5 mins then you will want to get on the top three. however sometimes chronic comes in as quick as sct.

edit: it isn't this top site it is these top sites and there are more topsites that i see then there are private bt sites that stick around longer then a year.

IceTee
12-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Talking about 0day sites....
I'm getting insane Upload speeds at Scc for a couple of days now...
It's max my up speed :D

Wizzcameron
12-11-2007, 11:09 PM
ScT is the fastest for Xvid 99% of the time.

[ XVID ] [ ScT ] has uploaded The.Kingdom.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND - PRE: 1min 35secs
[ XVID ] [ CT ] has uploaded The.Kingdom.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND - PRE: 3mins 37secs
[ XVID ] [ DH ] has uploaded The.Kingdom.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND - PRE: 3mins 42secs
[ XVID ] [ ST ] has uploaded The.Kingdom.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND - PRE: 4mins 28secs
[ XVID ] [ SCC ] has uploaded The.Kingdom.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND - PRE: 4mins 40secs
[ XVID ] [ TL ] has uploaded The.Kingdom.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND - PRE: 10mins 26secs

FTN took longer than 20+ Minutes for this release and therefore did not make the board. :pinch:

zizo85
12-11-2007, 11:15 PM
there are alot of good tracker
SCC TL easy to have and have great content
FTN SCT PT and other hard to get and have very nice content
but my favourite tracker TL:yup:

whiteboy
12-11-2007, 11:19 PM
TL is awesome dude if you dont have it you need it!

styles
12-11-2007, 11:32 PM
FNT and ScT are the two best,Even I am not there either.
SCC also have very fast speed and nice pre time.Oday and MP3 always freelecch.So you have no worry.TL have fast speend as well,base on there huge member,Seeding and keep a good ratio is not hard.