PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a multi-ban for trade?

BamZow
12-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Couldnīt figure out a good topic, so Iīll explain:
Of what I have understood a lot of the admins/sysops of the high level trackers are good friends and vips at each others places.

If you are caught trading an acc at, letīs say FSC, wonīt you also be disabled / IP-banned at UK-T, FTN, E***o and a lot of others?

Anyone experienced this?

SaRkAsM
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
hehe no never, though i don't trade accounts. Would suck though if they was doing that damn, All your sites gone in blink of a eye.

KFlint
12-10-2007, 02:40 PM
well it's certainly a possibility, i remember reading something in the forums of a level 10 tracker saying that staff were sometimes sharing bad users ip with other sites

so, be a good user ;)

bikernin
12-10-2007, 02:48 PM
i can recollect it happening with someone who got banned from bitmetv for cheating or such. he got disabled from 3-4 other sites at the same time. so its certainly a possibility. tracker staff have very good connections with each other and this could be a measure they adopt to keep bad users away

kyrcer
12-10-2007, 02:53 PM
i can recollect it happening with someone who got banned from bitmetv for cheating or such. he got disabled from 3-4 other sites at the same time. so its certainly a possibility. tracker staff have very good connections with each other and this could be a measure they adopt to keep bad users away

True so better keep it real. ;)

spark
12-10-2007, 02:53 PM
I wish TL share the IPs of the 100000000000 fu**ing cheaters it has/had

SaRkAsM
12-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I wish TL share the IPs of the 100000000000 fu**ing cheaters it has/had

lol. would be nice

Something Else
12-10-2007, 03:11 PM
If you do something really bad like selling invites expect your details to be passed around.

bikernin
12-10-2007, 03:13 PM
i think credit is due to the TL staff for running such a fantastic site..

Polarbear
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Of what I have understood a lot of the admins/sysops of the high level trackers are good friends and vips at each others places.

If you are caught trading an acc at, letīs say FSC, wonīt you also be disabled / IP-banned at UK-T, FTN, E***o and a lot of others?

Anyone experienced this?

it happens, stop trading and you won't have to worry.

BamZow
12-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys!

Artemis
12-10-2007, 08:16 PM
There was an invite seller (who I shall not name, because I am not convinced it was him ) whose a/c's on every single bt tracker were banned in 2 hours flat, a couple of weeks ago, it depends on the infraction and how close the staff are, but they do talk . Scammers and invite sellers in particular are dealt with swiftly

mrnobody
12-10-2007, 08:21 PM
^ i think i know who u are talking about.

btw, i wasn't convinced he sold invites either...but after talking to couple of people who have been torrenting for long enough to know his history...it was rather clear that he did sell it =/

jesper12345
12-10-2007, 08:43 PM

Anyone experienced this?

it happens, stop trading and you won't have to worry.

Power Sharer says what now? :frusty:

Detale
12-10-2007, 10:23 PM
I have know of such a thing but I haven't been involved in it. The user was caught selling invites on E-bay and was banned on TD from there the staff forwarded the info to other sites and he was caught having sold invites to their trackers as well and so many sites have banned the user for life. Also there was an incident with TL as well same idea. Most all staff on the major sites keep an open contact with each other not just regarding cheaters but many areas of the BT community. I too was the subject recently or a Stupid rumor that I have challenged those involved to prove in public. So indeed they all mostly know each other and such a thing can, will , and has happened

staphofpower
12-10-2007, 10:26 PM
LOL TL catches cheaters? Cheaters run rampant on TL, SCT, and like sites.

GOAT
12-10-2007, 10:29 PM
If you do something really bad like selling invites expect your details to be passed around.
wasnt there a case of that not to long ago

DV8type
12-10-2007, 10:46 PM
The answer is YES. Most staff from many sites have very good contact w/ each other.

GOAT
12-10-2007, 10:49 PM
as in higher levels with higher levels

kingrob
12-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Tl does share users info with other site when we catch account traders or sellers and even the realy bad cheats
and yes we do catch cheats :P
we have banned 10000 members in 3 weeks for cheating and we are still going hard at this
also along with all the updated being done on tl we are now installing scripts to help the staff find cheats and traders

pro267
12-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Multi-ban for trading?
What a jolly good idea! :)

asymmetric
12-10-2007, 11:28 PM
also along with all the updated being done on tl we are now installing scripts to help the staff find cheats and traders

are those scripts open source?

bunny67
12-10-2007, 11:28 PM
is the poster of this thread on crack?

Zaman
12-10-2007, 11:43 PM
never happened to me , but if i got account to ftn and the staff ban me i'll kill my self :lol:

staphofpower
12-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Tl does share users info with other site when we catch account traders or sellers and even the realy bad cheats
we have banned 10000 members in 3 weeks for cheating and we are still going hard at this
you catch idiotic cheaters which does not count.

Adam1990
12-11-2007, 12:07 AM

I gasp when I think of how many users TL has.

Roark
12-11-2007, 02:18 AM

Nice. How about getting the MPAA off your tracker now?

kingrob
12-11-2007, 02:25 AM

lmfao
the MPAA and anyone eles who would want to be on trackers are already there on ALL trackers invite and account trading made sure of that
torrent sites will never be 100% safe and never have been

G-Force
12-11-2007, 02:41 AM

lmfao
the MPAA and anyone eles who would want to be on trackers are already there on ALL trackers invite and account trading made sure of that

exactly! kingrob may i ask why TL chooses not to share the info of cheaters? I think that if you did we would find alot of users who are good members on "high level trackers" who try and heat as they would see it as a easy target.

kingrob
12-11-2007, 03:07 AM
lmfao

exactly! kingrob may i ask why TL chooses not to share the info of cheaters? I think that if you did we would find alot of users who are good members on "high level trackers" who try and heat as they would see it as a easy target.

sorry m8 can i have some of the drugs your smoking ?

where in that quote does it say anything about cheats
and as i said in a post a few up the page we do share info with other trackers

G-Force
12-11-2007, 03:17 AM

sorry m8 can i have some of the drugs your smoking ?

where in that quote does it say anything about cheats
and as i said in a post a few up the page we do share info with other trackers

Sorry mate, but you don not smoke my drug of choice :D

I think i got confused with 2 of your post over 2 different threads.

Roark
12-11-2007, 04:22 AM

lmfao

Yet your members are the ones who get DMCA notices.

masterbat
12-11-2007, 04:33 AM
if you cheat in bitmetv or bitme . you are gona get banned in both for sure . maybe revolt too .

and regarding TL , why would anyone want to cheat on an easy to seed site ?

and if TL had shitloads of cheaters ,why am i getting awesome speeds in every torrent i download from TL ?

wheeloftime
12-11-2007, 07:49 AM

lmfao

It's all down to trading? The fact that TL opens sign-ups every so often has nothing to do with it?

IceTee
12-11-2007, 11:04 AM
and regarding TL , why would anyone want to cheat on an easy to seed site ?

and if TL had shitloads of cheaters ,why am i getting awesome speeds in every torrent i download from TL ?

Because they simply don't want to seed back.

Could it be that dispite the cheaters they still have 150k+ users? :whistling

staphofpower
12-11-2007, 11:54 AM
we are saying that TL just has a really high percent of cheaters in comparison to other trackers. you get good speeds because there are still lots of legit users.

kirktrix
12-11-2007, 12:35 PM

Very good idea and i hope it continue its progress...:)