read faq ? btw i think invites can only be bought

dragos
12-10-2007, 03:51 PM
no invites ,no matter the class

Skiz
12-10-2007, 03:53 PM

Yep.

And as long as members continue to purchase them, they'll never give them out.

bikernin
12-10-2007, 04:01 PM
20 euros for an invite. currently thats the only way to get one

NYB
12-10-2007, 04:04 PM
ok thx for answer guys

SaRkAsM
12-10-2007, 04:10 PM

Yep.

Smart really

zizo85
12-10-2007, 04:10 PM
if u need invites u can buy it:D
there is no invites given in any class:noes:

Something Else
12-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Thats what everyone above you said already :snooty:

IceTee
12-10-2007, 04:21 PM

Yep.

Very true :yup:

Pirate
12-10-2007, 04:24 PM
greedy staff .

fOrUmAs
12-10-2007, 04:36 PM
u can get free invites if there is some competition there

dragos
12-10-2007, 05:05 PM
greedy staff .

when they raised the limit from 12k to 15k users half a year ago they gave 2 invites to every member ,even the ones which previously invited cheaters/traders , even though they were available as an option when you donate. They probably won't give invites to all users because they have a decent amount of users allready. They will probably slowly expand to 20k users ,but i would guess thats the limit. And they won't give invites away because there are still thousands left from the previous offering

Swax
12-10-2007, 05:15 PM

20 euros for an invite. currently thats the only way to get one

The majority say no...

...but they do give them out still (not many because obviously it's still at capacity, only 20 or so this month).

You can happily believe the majority (as most users here do anyway), or believe the people who are actually responsible for giving out the invites. Your choice.

You only get given invites if you're a worthwhile user who contributes to the forums/irc/seeding or helping to catch invite traders. If you're seen on FST asking/offering invites then the chances of you getting given invites is 0.

styles
12-10-2007, 06:21 PM
First time hear invite must be Purchased.
I thought that's why so hard to get in ScT,right?
Unless you got friend already there or some kind ppl out there.

IceTee
12-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Does S*T usually have free leech or double upload? :P

gtf0
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Yep.

thats bullshit, they handed out invites less than a month ago cuz i got 2 ... but id say they gave them out only to whore+ class...or users that are on site more than xx weeks

__

btw dont bother pming me for an invite

jh2007
12-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Yep.

thats bullshit, they handed out invites less than a month ago cuz i got 2 ... but id say they gave them out only to whore+ class...or users that are on site more than xx weeks

__

btw dont bother pming me for an inviteFeeling generous? :(

fisherman
12-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Yep €20 an invite. I'd say they're whole years server cost is paid for within a few months and still a little bit left for a rainy day as they call it. If u run the cursor over the "Donate" bar, u can se how much is donated at any time.

Will they expand to 20,000..I wouldn't say they'll go that far but might expand for another 1,000 maybe.... OR as the site is full at the minute they could prun a few hundred accounts, even good ones to make some room....It's terrible the way greed gets the better of some sites.

fsephie
12-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Even though invites are for a price or older ones that just haven't been given out, you'll still run into people occasionally giving away invites for whatever reason, sometimes out of pocket. Also, if you are a trustworthy member and can foot the 20 euros there are probably those who wouldn't mind acting as the intermediary. Don't be afraid to ask.

And no, I personally don't think that's trading and neither would anybody else. Maybe an indirect form of a donating to the site for access, but not trading.

Roark
12-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Yep.

And I pointed that out the last time he posted that FUD. Doesn't make a difference, he'll keep spouting bullshit anyway.

(and it wasn't just whore+, it was everyone who was part of the "original" 12000 before they raised the limit to 15000 and who hadn't invited/been invited by a cheater.)

mrnobody
12-11-2007, 01:21 AM
as already said, often invites are given out for free (not to all though)

gtf0
12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Feeling generous? :(

ofcourse not