PDA

View Full Version : DnB / Jungle

deathking81
12-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Does anyone listen to this other than me? Just wondering lol.

mrbombastic
12-11-2007, 03:03 AM
i listened to the track prodigy - voodoo people a while back and after that i never listened to DnB again, not my kind of thing. Jungle, whats that? Something on the lines of industrial?

U should really get into trance.

deathking81
12-11-2007, 10:56 PM
i love trance, but i like dnb and jungle more. jungle is like reggae mixed with techno kinda, on wikiepdia type ragga jungle. It's awesome stuff :D

sear
12-11-2007, 11:10 PM
i listened to the track prodigy - voodoo people a while back and after that i never listened to DnB again, not my kind of thing. Jungle, whats that? Something on the lines of industrial?

lol...that's not Jungle mate...though I guess you could loosely describe it as D&B maybe:ermm:

And to answer your question yes there are a few heads that like D&B around here.

mrbombastic
12-12-2007, 03:18 AM

lol...that's not Jungle mate...though I guess you could loosely describe it as D&B maybe:ermm:

And to answer your question yes there are a few heads that like D&B around here.

Yeh i was asking what is jungle:pinch:

sear
12-12-2007, 03:29 AM
kk...check out concord dawn (http://www.concord-dawn.co.nz/mp3_player/mp3_player.html) they're one of the better D&B outfits atm.

Tenth
12-15-2007, 03:45 AM
I used to lhear to it alot, it was big in the rave seen here.

I still listen occasionally its good stuff.