PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tim's Christmas wish...FEED ME!

MusicMan70
12-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Tiny Tim is looking for an FTN, TL or ScT invite. I currently use waffles and what mostly and will be more than happy to send you a screen of ratio! Thanks in advance! :cry:

In return...Tiny Tim will not hit you with his crutch and will send you pandora's box so that you too may know the worlds secrets....

Like the answer to this riddle:

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

JROQuinn
12-11-2007, 04:11 AM
pressure

DanielleD87
12-11-2007, 04:51 AM
In return...Tiny Tim will not hit you with his crutch and will send you pandora's box so that you too may know the worlds secrets....
i got 5 of those at home collecting dust. you got anything else?

MusicMan70
12-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Thanks! But I don't think I will need luck once someone sees what I am offering... ;)

MusicMan70
12-12-2007, 12:38 AM
pressure is a good guess but is not the answer! :D

grimms
12-12-2007, 01:04 AM
What are you offering? Also TL is closed for invitations until further notice, which at the staffs discretion.

pone44
12-12-2007, 01:19 AM
whats the point? what do u have? No1 can give tl invites-ftn-sct, impossible! Unless they make a special rule for you only which would be crazy wrong, everyone would think they deserve a invite...Most of us are worthy, but we wont find invites to those w-out being trustworthy n honest-helpful here. i believe if u do not trade-break any rules, with patience, u might have a better shot than trying this way.? idk-have none of those, maybe someday-thats why i do not trade!

MusicMan70
12-12-2007, 02:00 AM
lol.... I am not trading for anything except the answer to my lame riddle!

grimms
12-12-2007, 02:04 AM
whats the point? what do u have? No1 can give tl invites-ftn-sct, impossible! Unless they make a special rule for you only which would be crazy wrong, everyone would think they deserve a invite...Most of us are worthy, but we wont find invites to those w-out being trustworthy n honest-helpful here. i believe if u do not trade-break any rules, with patience, u might have a better shot than trying this way.? idk-have none of those, maybe someday-thats why i do not trade!

Agreed. Just have to be nice, patient, and most important credible (Trustworthy):D

mags23
12-12-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm gonna go with the kindergarteners and say no, I can't guess it.

grimms
12-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Pm me if its an offer worth my time. Reading my sig will let you know for sure.