PDA

View Full Version : --> Giveaway <--

shar
12-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Hi Fst Member's ...

I see alot of pepole here that want Cinema-Obscura invite when i do my giveaway so i decide to giveaway 5 more invite to pepole that really need it so my only rule is who really need it can ask for it.

All Gone

:D Good luck :D

Morgoth
12-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Can I have one? Thanks in advance.

Not Complete
12-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Nice Giveaway

fulu
12-11-2007, 07:03 PM
would really like one invite pls

shar
12-11-2007, 08:10 PM
would really like one invite pls

plz pm me your mail

kaftan
12-12-2007, 09:52 AM
I was a avid user of Cinema Obscura last year (didn't need an invite back then) and then earlier this year my system shat itself and I had to wait for ages before I could afford to build a new system. Once I did, I found out that they had done some house keeping and I was locked out. Since then I have been looking for a way back in but couldn't find a way. It's one of the main reasons I joined this forum, it took me ages to find Cinema Obscura in the first place and thought I had found cinematic nirvana once I did. Anyway, enough dribble, you seem like a nice person so thought I would try my luck, I can't offer anything in return at the moment (as I said to another user, maybe a bed in Australia if you're ever here) but I would be forever in your debt.

shar
12-12-2007, 10:07 AM
I was a avid user of Cinema Obscura last year (didn't need an invite back then) and then earlier this year my system shat itself and I had to wait for ages before I could afford to build a new system. Once I did, I found out that they had done some house keeping and I was locked out. Since then I have been looking for a way back in but couldn't find a way. It's one of the main reasons I joined this forum, it took me ages to find Cinema Obscura in the first place and thought I had found cinematic nirvana once I did. Anyway, enough dribble, you seem like a nice person so thought I would try my luck, I can't offer anything in return at the moment (as I said to another user, maybe a bed in Australia if you're ever here) but I would be forever in your debt.

pm me your mail mate.

NOLF
12-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Would really like an invite too plz.

Thank's