PDA

View Full Version : One girl, A Waffle, and No Invite?

timydog
12-11-2007, 06:33 PM
I would love a waffles invite, i know they are dis-abled at the moment, and i also know i am a cheeky madam for asking?:w00t:

But if any of the guys or girlfriends have a spare invite with my name on it, please, please pm me? If not, well it was worth a try, but would you keep me in mind when the invites are available again, if ever?:frusty:

:D But if you don't show your face and ask for a ticket to the party, the you will never have any chance of getting a ticket to the party?:cool:

I am an ex Oink'er from the beginning of time, now a ST Music'er, great ratio on ST, like it, but would love a chance at another Oink evolution site?

Please please don't flame me, you can't blame a girl for asking, now can you!:whistling

Thankyou, thankyou for listening.

Peter North
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Waffles closed the invite system...

reese
12-12-2007, 05:49 AM
yep invites are down but soon as they come up im sure you will get one :D if not feel free to pm me. I got a few laying around ;)

RoSsoNeRI
12-12-2007, 07:09 AM
If u want a what.cd invite, PM me ur email. what n waffles r almost identical

timydog
12-14-2007, 04:33 PM
yep invites are down but soon as they come up im sure you will get one :D if not feel free to pm me. I got a few laying around ;)

Thanks reese, sounds promising!:w00t:

Hrvoje
12-14-2007, 04:41 PM
that's lame, pretending to be a girl :D

sonofisis
12-14-2007, 04:48 PM
that's lame, pretending to be a girl :D

LOL... He must have read that thread but he made it too obvious by being so redundant. He did not have to emphasize his femininity.

maddoxro
12-14-2007, 04:55 PM
how in the hell can you say that you are a girl,for christ sake,your user name is timydog.

Demigod
12-14-2007, 04:57 PM
how in the hell can you say that you are a girl,for christ sake,your user name is timydog.

Agreed. Timydog stressed, at least twice, in his post that he is indeed a girl.

max59x
12-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Full picture of you naked holding a paper with FST and Waffles written, posted here in this thread and you get one account there. Deal?

maddoxro
12-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Full picture of you naked holding a paper with FST and Waffles written, posted here in this thread and you get one account there. Deal?
not good enough,it can be photoshoped :)

timydog
12-14-2007, 05:01 PM

On Oink i was timy, but i could not get timy on here when Oink went down, the name was refused when i asked for it, so i call myself timydog because my pooch is called timy.:)

So, my dog is called timy, so i called myself timydog. Good hey, i know it will put guys off of me being called a dog, but this is not a dating site!:cool:

But obviously i am not a dog, i am a sweet chic girl!:D

DefX
12-14-2007, 05:01 PM
I think a picture of you, naked or not, with the fst webpage in the background would go long ways in helping your case.

fanaticos
12-14-2007, 05:03 PM
timydog read this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-how-get-invites-every-tracker-you-need-258900

now go hurry ask for FTN or sct

timydog
12-14-2007, 05:05 PM

Com'on guys and girlfriends, who in their right mind would pretend to be the opposite sex just to get an invite. Just look at my post history, but i have not been on here very long?

maddoxro
12-14-2007, 05:09 PM

On Oink i was timy, but i could not get timy on here when Oink went down, the name was refused when i asked for it, so i call myself timydog because my pooch is called timy.:)

So, my dog is called timy, so i called myself timydog. Good hey, i know it will put guys off of me being called a dog, but this is not a dating site!:cool:

But obviously i am not a dog, i am a sweet chic girl!:D
post a picture of you near your computer,with firefox open at this thread with my post visible, holding in arms your dog with a hat on his head,you wearing a pink T-shirt,in blue jeans,with your hand (there you can choose) at you head (military style); after you do this we will know you are a girl,and you will be the first one on my waffles invite list ;).

timydog
12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
timydog read this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-how-get-invites-every-tracker-you-need-258900

now go hurry ask for FTN or sct

Nice idea, but not really necessary just to get an invite, but i suppose the title of my thread is a bit too girly, sorry guys, i will look for an invite somewhere else!

max59x
12-14-2007, 05:11 PM

Com'on guys and girlfriends, who in their right mind would pretend to be the opposite sex just to get an invite. Just look at my post history, but i have not been on here very long?

I could post a pic of any naked girl on here and then get banned! :( Just do a search on what or St for timy, i am still a girl!

Sorry, no picture, no account. :clap::clap::clap:

timydog
12-14-2007, 05:11 PM
post a picture of you near your computer,with firefox open at this thread with my post visible, holding in arms your dog with a hat on his head,you wearing a pink T-shirt,in blue jeans,with your hand (there you can choose) at you head (military style); after you do this we will know you are a girl,and you will be the first one my waffles invite list ;).

LOL, rolling on the floor!!!:lol: At least i am building my post count up, thanks!

maddoxro
12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
your lost.you are the one who wants a waffles invite...

max59x
12-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Plus, that's totally gay, pretend you're a women just to get something you want. And it's totally stupid if someone gives you an account just because you're a girl Lol.

grimms
12-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Not one of these threads again.

timydog
12-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Plus, that's totally gay, pretend you're a women just to get something you want. And it's totally stupid if someone gives you an account just because you're a girl Lol.

Jeez, i only asked for a spare invite, its not like i intended to offend anyone! Also my original thread was way before the thread about the thread about prending to be a girl!

So not guilty kind sir, and a merry xmas to you!:unsure:

Adama
12-14-2007, 05:43 PM

yes good one mate :lol::lol::lol:

maddoxro
12-14-2007, 05:45 PM
have you thought about my proposal... ?

timydog
12-14-2007, 05:51 PM
have you thought about my proposal... ?

I have:lol: Waffles will just have to wait!:DLOL:w00t:

max59x
12-14-2007, 06:41 PM

Yeah wait until you go to the shopping market and buy some lipstick and makeup and take a picture of you looking a sexy girl :glag: It is possible!

Bill Kaulitz is the living proof of that. :cry:

timydog
12-14-2007, 07:01 PM

Yeah wait until you go to the shopping market and buy some lipstick and makeup and take a picture of you looking a sexy girl :glag: It is possible!

Bill Kaulitz is the living proof of that. :cry:

Surprising how nasty some members can be with remarks to others, not nice you know? Never mind, it takes all kinds to make up the world we all live in!:D Merry Xmas

max59x
12-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Sorry :( cause I'm not a girl you know?

But now that you have a pink signature maybe I believe in you (not?)

Shno
12-14-2007, 08:11 PM
This is just what the internet needs.. another thread where the guys that don't believe that girl exist on the web are pestering one for naked photos to prove that their real.
lol.

max59x
12-14-2007, 08:17 PM
This is just what the internet needs.. another thread where the guys that don't believe that girl exist on the web are pestering one for naked photos to prove that their real.
lol.

that...and guys wishing to have e-girlfriends (that are obviously guys, or at least of the Male sex) by making sweet posts in a Bittorrent fórum. ;)