PDA

View Full Version : Isnt this hypocrisy?

p1r4t3
12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Traders trade accounts,and invites, and yet when they give away an invite or account, they want people not to trade their iinvites/accounts...

Isnt it hypocrisy?

sear
12-11-2007, 09:32 PM
trading is so :ghey:

moffe
12-11-2007, 09:37 PM

+1

kaffeine
12-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Traders trade accounts,and invites, and yet when they give away an invite or account, they want people not to trade their iinvites/accounts...

Isnt it hypocrisy?
yes, and as sear says, it's also very :ghey:

R_M_F
12-11-2007, 09:45 PM

+1

+ 69 :yup:

LoKaLiRi
12-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Dont love Trading at all , it's also very :ghey:

SgtMajor
12-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Traders trade accounts,and invites, and yet when they give away an invite or account, they want people not to trade their invites/accounts...

Isn't it hypocrisy?

Of course not, you wouldn't like to see your tree banned for what happens underneath you would you?, oh, wait a minute, they are not in your tree, they are in some random users tree with some name no-one has ever heard of and the inviter of that invited account has no idea what is going on underneath him! Poor soul.

"Hi everyone, it's John here"

"But your nick says ladyboy!!??"

"Oh yes, yes it does, I forgot, I suffer from a multiple personality disorder and have an identity crisis on trackers, so don't worry"

DanielleD87
12-11-2007, 09:57 PM
wow that is like the gayest smiley EVER! someone should put a rainbow behind it.

Artemis
12-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Sgt major's point is the one that has always fascinated me, about trading that is, they say that they want the trackers for the 'community' yet because they have a traded a/c with the nick frabnocker128 as a nick on one & supniggaz4 on another how exactly do you join in in the 'community' ?
surely you want to be known for who you are if you value the 'community' side of tracker membership instead of being randomdood113 ?
but yes trading is :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

dogie
12-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Sgt major's point is the one that has always fascinated me, about trading that is, they say that they want the trackers for the 'community' yet because they have a traded a/c with the nick frabnocker128 as a nick on one & supniggaz4 on another how exactly do you join in in the 'community' ?
surely you want to be known for who you are if you value the 'community' side of tracker membership instead of being randomdood113 ?
but yes trading is :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

I really like what you said, i totally agree with you.

Detale
12-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Well sure trading is gay but that doesn't mean that your statement is hypocritical. Sure if one trades an invite then they are trading it to one person they will trust, they feel the made a trade with someone they know a bit about and hopefully have done some research on the person until they feel comfortable with the trade that they will not lose further invites. Now if the person they trade the invite to then goes ahead and trades that acct again without doing the proper research and trades it to someone else who isn't a trustworthy trader ( there is such a thing before someone starts ) then the first person who thought he made a good low risk trade has now been held accountable for a person he has no agreement with or may not even know. So it's full understandable from the traders point of view why he/she would not want this to go on.

pro267
12-11-2007, 11:05 PM
By definition, an individual needs to pretend to have a certain system of beliefs which he/she does not actually have in order to be considered hypocritical. Most traders believe that it is within the rights of an individual to trade an account he/she got from another individual. If that is a principle within the belief system of the average trader, then he must accept the fact that some other trader may feel the same way and attempt to trade an account given to him by the first one, otherwise he would be contradicting his own system of beliefs, therefor acting hypocritically.

This, of course, is a totally theoretical question, as I doubt any trader will feel hypocritical about making such an odd request. I also doubt traders will even bother reading this thread.

Having said that, I do believe they are so very :ghey:

whiteboy
12-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Traders trade accounts,and invites, and yet when they give away an invite or account, they want people not to trade their invites/accounts...

Isn't it hypocrisy?

Of course not, you wouldn't like to see your tree banned for what happens underneath you would you?, oh, wait a minute, they are not in your tree, they are in some random users tree with some name no-one has ever heard of and the inviter of that invited account has no idea what is going on underneath him! Poor soul.

"Oh yes, yes it does, I forgot, I suffer from a multiple personality disorder and have an identity crisis on trackers, so don't worry"
:Drofl

mrnobody
12-11-2007, 11:35 PM
NO!

:ghey:

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 12:20 AM
Well sure trading is gay but that doesn't mean that your statement is hypocritical. Sure if one trades an invite then they are trading it to one person they will trust, they feel the made a trade with someone they know a bit about and hopefully have done some research on the person until they feel comfortable with the trade that they will not lose further invites. Now if the person they trade the invite to then goes ahead and trades that acct again without doing the proper research and trades it to someone else who isn't a trustworthy trader ( there is such a thing before someone starts ) then the first person who thought he made a good low risk trade has now been held accountable for a person he has no agreement with or may not even know. So it's full understandable from the traders point of view why he/she would not want this to go on.

U and I both know if it was based on trust, there would be no real need for trade at all.. people could just give each other invites......

Something Else
12-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Yes. Hypocracy FTW¬!

raj3186
12-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I don't trade at all :) Trading their own accounts (got from open signups) is better than trading accounts got from an invite which really gets the inviter into trouble

Something Else
12-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Obviousment. YES.

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 12:32 AM
better than that, trading gets the tracker itself in trouble. Ever thought that? nitwits :-/

mrnobody
12-12-2007, 12:44 AM
lol'ing your sig benchez (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/benchez-158265) :)

pro267
12-12-2007, 12:50 AM
I don't trade at all :)
What are you "Retired..." from, then? :blink:

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't trade at all :) Trading their own accounts (got from open signups) is better than trading accounts got from an invite which really gets the inviter into trouble

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-desitorrents-232289

U ve been banned from bitmetv, and oink already.....
most of ur threads in the beggining have been asking for trackers.... and recently u had a mission revolt or something sig....... :ghey:

delimare
12-12-2007, 01:19 AM
This thread/poll is as gay as trading. :ghey:

mrnobody
12-12-2007, 01:25 AM

puckface
12-12-2007, 01:34 AM

This from someone who got banned from x264 for trading.

shut the hell up.

f@flot
12-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Well,when you trade with someone you give him something back so you owe him nothing.
When someone giveaway an acc or an invitation and he ask you not to give it away so his acc will be safe i think you should shut up and say a nice "Thank You".

Edit:What's the thing with the :ghey: all over the thread anyway? :huh:

:happy:

pro267
12-12-2007, 01:43 AM

shut the hell up.
There is absolutely no way in hell I would ever believe that.
You must be mistaken.

puckface
12-12-2007, 01:46 AM

shut the hell up.
There is absolutely no way in hell I would ever believe that.
You must be mistaken.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-banned-trading-invites-118842

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 01:52 AM
x264 people ...., they banned a shitload of people just for being members on this forum

if u say sear traded, I ll say go eat shit, because there is no way in hell he would do that.

puckface
12-12-2007, 01:57 AM
x264 people ...., they banned a shitload of people just for being members on this forum

if u say sear traded, I ll say go eat shit, because there is no way in hell he would do that.

you need to learn to read the damn link i posted, and shit isnt my flavor of choice, no thanks.

sear
12-12-2007, 02:07 AM
LMAO...you should read better while I did say trading it was actually for a giveaway fucking yonks ago :P

now I'll have to go back and find the thread.

EDIT:

here's the giveaway thread linky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-x264-invites-117326)

Here's the posts I got banned for post1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1334884/postcount34) post2 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1341925/postcount37) post3 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1342292/postcount39) post4 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1342826/postcount42) post5 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1342953/postcount46) post6 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1343846/postcount50)

It was kind of a trade I guess as I agreed to give my invites to the next people that came along sort of like a chain giveaway seemed like a good idea at the time but thinking back it was rather silly.

anyway thanks for the memories fuckface gave me a chance to go back through some of my old posts haven't done that before.

Something Else
12-12-2007, 02:23 AM
pwnt. Don't fuk wid sear. ;)

Noice one sear. :smilie4:

mrnobody
12-12-2007, 02:38 AM
^ what he said :)

hover your mouse over that thing :ghey: and you will see what it means.

delimare
12-12-2007, 02:45 AM
You're all :ghey:.

Something Else
12-12-2007, 02:50 AM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1927/grandpapc5.gif (http://imageshack.us)

SgtMajor
12-12-2007, 02:52 AM
^^ Flasher alert.

Something Else
12-12-2007, 02:54 AM
And one for the boys.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9762/grannyhc7.gif (http://imageshack.us)

mrnobody
12-12-2007, 02:57 AM
i lol'ed

Alien5
12-12-2007, 02:57 AM
grandad smiley FTW :lol:

sear
12-12-2007, 03:01 AM
lol nice one benches...and thanks for the support guys I was flattered that puckface decided to look into my past it was so :ghey:

DanielleD87
12-12-2007, 03:41 AM
hey hey now sear! no need for language like that even if you are being accurate.

sear
12-12-2007, 03:49 AM
:P he started it.

/me runs off to tell the teacher...

rovama
12-12-2007, 03:54 AM
:ghey::ghey::ghey:

SHUVT
12-12-2007, 04:20 AM
let me think...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

sear
12-12-2007, 04:28 AM
shut the fuck up bitchtits... hugs and kisses SHUVT ;)

SHUVT
12-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Damn you dug that shit up from the past didn't ya?

sear
12-12-2007, 04:51 AM
you know it beeeatch...don't mess with me I know shit :P

SgtMajor
12-12-2007, 04:55 AM
I know shit :P

And I know shit all.

Yet strangely, even though the the words are of of greater value, makes me as thick as pig shit, ah well, at least I know my place.

kaffeine
12-12-2007, 04:58 AM
nice one sear... I laughed (lame accusation)

SHUVT
12-12-2007, 05:00 AM
@ sear - You do not know jack brotha. But nothin but love for ya bud. Everyone has got to have a few handicap friends.

I know shit :P

And I know shit all.

Yet strangely, even though the the words are of of greater value, makes me as thick as pig shit, ah well, at least I know my place.

Good one lfc4ever! I am all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich...:naughty:

bigdaddykane
12-12-2007, 05:08 AM
i agree with sagtmajor and artemis if you going to do it for the love of community then beyourself everywhere you are and no need to hide unless your intentions are dishonorable .

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 05:11 AM
bigdaddykane u dont know what u r talking about so please gtfo, as for sgtmajor, ....... :ghey:

sear
12-12-2007, 05:16 AM
@ sear - You do not know jack brotha. But nothin but love for ya bud. Everyone has got to have a few handicap friends.

right back atchya bitchtits :lips:

nice one sear... I laughed (lame accusation)

yup it was totally :ghey:

Detale
12-12-2007, 05:20 AM

U and I both know if it was based on trust, there would be no real need for trade at all.. people could just give each other invites......

WHAT!? Of course there is a level of trust involved, in everything. You trust they wont scam you when you trade, you trust trackers with your IP addy, Hell you trust on almost everything you do in BT. People trade not because they dont trust the person thats absurd, they trade because they think that is the only way they can obtain the unobtainable among about 100 other reasons none of which I personally agree with, but of course trust is involved.

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Detale, u dont know the meaning of trust, go look it up..

or wait.. u havent met many trustworthy individuals yet. :/ yea.. that must be it. if u r looking for trust among traders, its a sad thing

pone44
12-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Thats why only in invite friends, so u could give em a slap if they screw you...Plus you know them. As for traders, i don't know? I myself do not trade1 But seems a lot do? I say its no good if the site says no trading...

Something Else
12-12-2007, 05:40 AM
It's an old-skool reunion kneesup :cheers:

Patriot foreve
12-12-2007, 05:45 AM
pathtic thread coming from a hypocrate anti-trader who are just trying to hide behind the sharing concept while he is giving some invites and in the sametime expecting to be rewarded by others but it's like not an instant trade ,you can call it like wrong term trade as a future investment

but it's agood thing that you gathered and notified your revolt friends to instantly post after you opened this gay thread

as for the question i am gonna agree with some points that detale mentioned like

Sure if one trades an invite then they are trading it to one person they will trust, they feel the made a trade with someone they know a bit about and hopefully have done some research on the person until they feel comfortable with the trade that they will not lose further invites. Now if the person they trade the invite to then goes ahead and trades that acct again without doing the proper research and trades it to someone else who isn't a trustworthy trader ( there is such a thing before someone starts ) then the first person who thought he made a good low risk trade has now been held accountable for a person he has no agreement with or may not even know. So it's full understandable from the traders point of view why he/she would not want this to go on.

and i am gonna have to add that when atrader givesaway invites ,he is trying to help the community and the noobs who don't have anything or those he knows and trust and wishing to be members in certain places,besides he tends to have requirments sothat he can makesure that the one who got the invite want it to be active and to use the tracker so he is trying to assure that he is inviting those whose gonna help the community he is member of sothat he can assist the tracker he is member of by inviting good members

unfortunately i am going away for 14 hrs so i won't be seeing the new replies except after that

SHUVT
12-12-2007, 05:53 AM
pathtic thread coming from a hypocrate anti-trader who are just trying to hide behind the sharing concept while he is giving some invites and in the sametime expecting to be rewarded by others but it's like not an instant trade ,you can call it like wrong term trade as a future investment

but it's agood thing that you gathered and notified your revolt friends to instantly post after you opened this gay thread

as for the question i am gonna agree with some points that detale mentioned like

Sure if one trades an invite then they are trading it to one person they will trust, they feel the made a trade with someone they know a bit about and hopefully have done some research on the person until they feel comfortable with the trade that they will not lose further invites. Now if the person they trade the invite to then goes ahead and trades that acct again without doing the proper research and trades it to someone else who isn't a trustworthy trader ( there is such a thing before someone starts ) then the first person who thought he made a good low risk trade has now been held accountable for a person he has no agreement with or may not even know. So it's full understandable from the traders point of view why he/she would not want this to go on.

and i am gonna have to add that when atrader givesaway invites ,he is trying to help the community and the noobs who don't have anything or those he knows and trust and wishing to be members in certain places,besides he tends to have requirments sothat he can makesure that the one who got the invite want it to be active and to use the tracker so he is trying to assure that he is inviting those whose gonna help the community he is member of sothat he can assist the tracker he is member of by inviting good members

unfortunately i am going away for 14 hrs so i won't be seeing the new replies except after that

Bummer and I had so many comments... :shutup: But your comments at the beginning were not far off. Nicely put Future-Investment...

It's an old-skool reunion kneesup :cheers:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya that is a whole lot of puddin! :yup:

Something Else
12-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Arrggghhh my eyes....... :angry: Not the dreaded blue rapist typist.

SHUVT
12-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Arrggghhh my eyes....... :angry: Not the dreaded blue rapist typist.

At least he still doesn't proof read his posts. Creature of habit he smoke 2 packs a day....

p1r4t3
12-12-2007, 06:02 AM
PF, I am gonna use red colour just for U..

& I havent logged into revolt since I opened this thread, and I havent told any of my "revolt friends" to come and post here, for ur information. If u want check( oh wait, u ve been banned several times , use one of ur lame ass spies to do it. :ghey: )

And, as usual u ll agree with ur trader buddies, big deal.

And for all ur talk, check the votes on the poll. U r clearly losing , and as one of the bigger traders of them all, u seem to be the biggest :ghey: Individual. LOL.. Now now, I am sure u ll have ur Real poor /trader /vtg /ghey mates to rig the poll in your favour, but we all know the truth.

Something Else
12-12-2007, 06:04 AM
He's doing just fine.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7682/castrodf9jx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Just a bit lonely.

bikernin
12-12-2007, 06:10 AM
couldnt resist lol
yes it is hypocritical to a certain extent. after all the very fact that you are trading means that you are trading means you are treating a tracker as a commodity. the only exception to this is when both the parties involved in a trade actually seek the sites they are trading. in such a scenario, the case of passing on that invite/account to someone else is not going to exist anyway. but 99% of the trades here i believe are to move up a level or just to collect trackers. such a person is most likely to pass on that invite/account to someone else if he/she gets a better offer because after all thats what they are trading for.
i agree with 'Sgt' that people use community as an excuse to get a tracker while trading. usually 'community' translates as 'higher level' or 'better value'.
nice view from Detale that the entire community is based on trust. even traders have tp trust that FST mods wont give away their ips to the trackers they are trading :lol:
and finally to agree with Patriot, not all traders are bad. while they have trading ambitions, they do sometimes have a genuine desire to help out noobs or friends by giving out some invites from time to time. i dont think such an act should have anything to do with trading and is completely exclusive from it

Night0wl
12-12-2007, 08:27 AM
When doing give aways, hard core traders are just trying to pass off the illusion that they really are genuinely good people, that care about the wellbeing of the community, be it here or at the trackers they have absolutely no respect for. They think it somehow makes them less undesirable and who knows.. maybe a bit less :ghey:

nkhlsrf
12-12-2007, 08:55 AM
totally agree with u blue-skies...ppl do that...when they see that there is a chance of getting a free giveaway...they becum humble n stuff..and immediately aftr that ull see them trading ther with all their might...
trading is gay !!!

sense
12-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Forget the whole hypocrisy angle, I think trading as a whole is bad. With that being said I am also not going to say that traders are scum, evil, bad people. IMO they are just making the wrong choice when it comes to trading/not trading but we all make mistakes in our real lives over and over, hopefully we can all learn from them.

aysomc
12-12-2007, 09:19 AM
i think that i am in the love with the :ghey: smiley.

Something Else
12-12-2007, 10:31 AM
........gay !!!

Hat?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4126/dsc00111zj6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

josegavara
12-12-2007, 01:05 PM
1. account trading is wrong, you don't own the account in the first place
2. invite trading is wrong as you are only interested in what you are getting not who you are sending to the site.
3. account giveaway wrong (same as 1 )
4. invite giveaway is ok if you act within the tracker/forum rules and do some checks on who you give the invites to.

and I voted yes

grimms
12-12-2007, 01:10 PM
When doing give aways, hard core traders are just trying to pass off the illusion that they really are genuinely good people, that care about the wellbeing of the community, be it here or at the trackers they have absolutely no respect for. They think it somehow makes them less undesirable and who knows.. maybe a bit less :ghey:

My point exactly.

wheeloftime
12-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Same old faces that post in every anti-trader thread making the same old assumptions whilst there friends suck up to them.

All I've read in this thread is trading is apparently gay, homophobia on the other hand appears to be totally acceptable.

MSF
12-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Dont love Trading at all , it's also very :ghey:
u love it in your trade account.

sokrates
12-12-2007, 07:26 PM

Isn't it hypocrisy?

hmm i use different nicks on torrent sites, is there something wrong with it?

ofc it is hypocrisy..
to the ones that say it isnt: who says he doesnt trade the given acc or invite with another 'trusted' trader?

Detale
12-12-2007, 08:28 PM
1st please remember to keep this thread respectful or it will be closed, this is a healthy debate and lets all keep it that way without getting personal. Thanks

Detale, u dont know the meaning of trust, go look it up..

or wait.. u havent met many trustworthy individuals yet. :/ yea.. that must be it. if u r looking for trust among traders, its a sad thing

Dude I am fully aware of the meaning of trust. It would seem that you aren't realizing that there are many many levels of trust. How would you know of my experiences when I traded long long ago?? I have had both happen No0b traders who have turned out to become good non trading members and long time trusted friends who have screwed me over. I have found, as I'm sure many others before me have, you can't really trust anyone 100% we trust each other on different levels for different reasons. for instance many of us will give an invite to say TD or ST without blinking an eye because it is considered by many a "low level" tracker and there will be no real repercussions if they turn out to be a scumbag, but somehow on the trackers considered "higher levels/better" you need to trust someone much more to give that invite freely because if they f*ck up it's your ass. Get it?
For you to assume you know anybody else's reasons for anything is foolish. Also why do you seem so hostile?

1. account trading is wrong, you don't own the account in the first place
2. invite trading is wrong as you are only interested in what you are getting not who you are sending to the site.
3. account giveaway wrong (same as 1 )
4. invite giveaway is ok if you act within the tracker/forum rules and do some checks on who you give the invites to.

and I voted yes

Now you know I love you Jose but I firmly disagree with you here on one thing.

Sure some are only interested in this, but many others do happen to care whom they invite thats why they will do a check on that person and ask for requirements such as post count or other things, to try as best they can to make sure the member will be a good productive member and not screw them over the first chance they get.

As for the other two points I agree whole heartedly, basically I feel we all should follow the trackers rules.

.....ofc it is hypocrisy..
to the ones that say it isnt: who says he doesnt trade the given acc or invite with another 'trusted' trader?

Well if we are talking invite trading the primary trader traded an invite, you cannot re-trade an invite as it is now an acct.

He traded with someone and made a decision hopefully based on some knowledge of that member, he knows nothing of this secondary member who may be a trusted member BUT may very well not be either. The Original guy never has they choice to decide on who this acct now goes to.

For those who simply put "Trading is gay" with no answer in here. To me this seems like a cop out. It has become trendy to say I don't trade or I'm retiring or other Bull5hit like this, I Myself haven't traded in ages and I don't believe in it anymore but why do some feel the need to announce it so? It is the way you should be you don't deserve a thing for it no need to have a trendy sig saying I retired as of X/XX . Speaking of Sigs

@Sokrates sig

Melvinmeow was banned for the following reason: Douchebaggery
FREE MelvinMeow!!Dude you don't think this propaganda?? There is no fact in this statement only claiming "Douchebaggery" whatever that means, I myself have no problem with Mel, we spoke recently, what exactly would you like to free him from?? perhaps you need to read my sig.

Detale
12-13-2007, 05:54 AM
As I just got home I have been thinking on this for a good part of the day. I have another point to ask you p1r4t3 what if you freely give someone an invite? Is it then OK for them to freely give the acct away? That is the same rationale that I see you using to suggest that traders are being hypocritical

mrbombastic
12-13-2007, 07:12 AM
for some reason i think that trading is :ghey:

sear
12-13-2007, 08:41 AM
As I just got home I have been thinking on this for a good part of the day. I have another point to ask you p1r4t3 what if you freely give someone an invite? Is it then OK for them to freely give the acct away? That is the same rationale that I see you using to suggest that traders are being hypocritical

hey bro you sure love your debates ;)...but to answer your question I think that no it's not ok that account you created was meant for you and if you don't want it it's best to let it die so a new user can walk in the front door.

But on the topic of the poll. It's not hypocritical if the trader giving away the invite would never trade something they got for free. If they would but expect others to do as they say and not as they do then that is in my book the definition of a hypocrite.

p.s. trading is lame but it has nothing to do with sexuality all I can say for a fact is that detale is totally :ghey:

meo
12-13-2007, 09:44 AM
You know what hypocrisy is:

- ppl saying that trading sucks in order to get invite

- ppl being your friend so they can get invite

- ppl begging for invites

- ppl saying that trading put trackers at risk

Nuff say :sly:

Artemis
12-13-2007, 10:14 AM
^^^^^ another highly literate outburst...... nuff say :frusty:

@ detale , the comment melvinmeow was banned for douchebaggery was originally posted by speedfreak after melvin was banned here, it was just speed punking mm,
oddly enough it has since become some kind of rallying cry,
personally I think its better if melvin stays in the secure
psych ward, I for one wouldn't feel safe if he was free!

sokrates
12-13-2007, 11:07 AM
the sig isnt meant seriously...
and as artemis pointed out, its just copied from speedfreak..
concerning your sig.. read it yourself.. perhaps you will find the mistake, but probably not..
for the try to call me a child or a dude with a childish behaviour you made me laugh a little..
as far as i know mm was banned for disrespectful behaviour. after some incidents he was banned bc he publicly said that skizo cheated on some trackers (eg. on oink (not detected by a script but by an admin going through logs..)). perhaps it was another inducement.. who cares..

dave12
12-13-2007, 02:38 PM

lol a traders reaction
everything u posted is not always true

1 many people are not traders and they are not looking for invite
2. the people who became ur friend for invite , are not ur friend
3.their is nothing wrong in begging, but i dont like people saying things like this my dad doesnt love me so give me these, my grandfather is ill so give me that
4.trading put trackers at risk but some times giveaways too.

masterbat
12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
yea , so what ?

you cant do anything to change it

zxcv
12-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I only want to criticize the current situation, why hypocrisy?
doesn't matter to me if you trade or give any invite, probably it's worst giveaway invites because you don't know who gets invited by you! Do you really know if you are inviting a cheater, trader or COP(I remember not long ago an oink rip)??

So what's the problem exchanging or trading an account that don't want to use!!!??? I know... you guys are defending that it's better to collect invites? or deleting an account when you can give and receive a favour...

Yeah let me say give is living (how do you say in english? haha), but not many people want to give you anything for free, so the problem could be stingy people or the trader. :)

As conclusion, the "problem" it's the scarce of invites compared with the amount of people who want it.

And I'm not saying that like trading or whatever, no, only I'm the evil lawyer.

masterbat
12-13-2007, 03:56 PM
i think most of those traders really wanted those traded accounts and since they love their traded accounts so much . they dont want to loose it by inviting a cheater

use your common sense

this isnt hypocrisy . and actually this is a lame thread .

FST allows traders , so start a thread and try to convince FST staff to remove the trading section .

that makes more sense .

Patriot foreve
12-13-2007, 04:20 PM

My best Favorite Post this day :yup:

kaffeine
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM

and my favorite reply.

wheeloftime
12-13-2007, 05:44 PM
LMAO...you should read better while I did say trading it was actually for a giveaway fucking yonks ago :P

now I'll have to go back and find the thread.

EDIT:

here's the giveaway thread linky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-x264-invites-117326)

Here's the posts I got banned for post1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1334884/postcount34) post2 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1341925/postcount37) post3 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1342292/postcount39) post4 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1342826/postcount42) post5 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1342953/postcount46) post6 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-x264-invites-post1343846/postcount50)

It was kind of a trade I guess as I agreed to give my invites to the next people that came along sort of like a chain giveaway seemed like a good idea at the time but thinking back it was rather silly.

anyway thanks for the memories fuckface gave me a chance to go back through some of my old posts haven't done that before.

In a thread about hypocrisy this seems the most hypocritical thing I have seen so far.
I have nothing against you personally sear, for all I know you may be a great guy but I have read other posts by you and you have a big grudge against traders. In the past you have described traders as both scum and gay.

Now I may be wrong but the reasons I have read from you and various other anti-trading buddies of yours is that trading is wrong because:
a) inviting a complete stranger to a site may compromise site security - the invitee could work for the RIAA etc
b) the person you are inviting could be a cheater and therefore is bad for the site
c) since you don't know the invitee they may break any number of rules and might get the whole invite tree banned.

Can you explain to me how giving away 3 invites to complete strangers is any different?

I have seen anti-trader giveaways where people have been refused an invite because they made one trade. In that thread (and others) I have seen the way you and your friends here are completely unforgiving when it comes to people who have only traded once - 'once a trader always a trader' or 'you made your decision you will have to live with it' etc. Yet strangely enough these same anti-traders all leap to your defence when it is pointed out by puckface that you have basically done the same thing - nice to see people standing by their principles.
Next time someone bad-mouths me about the fact that when I first came here I traded a few accounts all I need to say is that 'looking back it was rather silly' and all will be forgiven.

One last point, you leap into threads when you have the chance to criticise traders and you are remorseless in your criticisms. It strikes me that if you are prepared to dish it out you should be man enough to take it. What do you do when someone criticises you and accuses you of doing pretty much the same as you have been accusing others of doing? You call him fuckface.

OnEyM
12-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Anti-trading is gay...

bigtone
12-13-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm gonna be honest, I came here since demonoid closed and I'm hoping to get some invites. But I'm not gonna be a begger. I figure if I'll be myself and everyone will realize how cool I am that I'll just get showered with invites for all the hottest trackers. :01:

KFlint
12-13-2007, 06:54 PM
as i always say...i don't like compulsive trading as well as chronic dupers (having like 4 sct...) and i don't personnaly believe in trading

i believe that those who claims to be anti-traders (NOT non-trader) who say loud and clear that trading is gay are probably mainly a bunch of kiddies confused with their sexual orientation. Mature person would certainly not act this way, even on the net...

many anti-traders are hostile and rude...(maybe hypocrits)....period

sear
12-13-2007, 07:33 PM
In a thread about hypocrisy this seems the most hypocritical thing I have seen so far.
I have nothing against you personally sear, for all I know you may be a great guy but I have read other posts by you and you have a big grudge against traders. In the past you have described traders as both scum and gay.

lol...the reason I used the :ghey: smiley was because it's one of the poll options and I was making a joke. I actually have nothing against gay people and one of my best friends from university is gay so I feel a bit bad about that. As for traders being scum that was an overreaction as I explained in the thread were I made that post...it would be nice if you didn't quote me selectively.

However I do have a "grudge" against traders for a number of reasons. Seeing as you're so knowledgeable about my posting here I won't bother to write another essay about it because the whole issue bores me to be honest. But I will point out my main problems with trading.

It's a disease which becomes an addiction. The amount of collectors here makes be ill and the main way people who are collectors get accounts is trading. There are other reasons I disprove of it but I'll only mention one more. I get angry to see people pissing all over trackers that I care about. Staff and members work hard to make those sites what they are and when you sneak in you're spitting in the face of every honest member.

Now I may be wrong but the reasons I have read from you and various other anti-trading buddies of yours is that trading is wrong because:
a) inviting a complete stranger to a site may compromise site security - the invitee could work for the RIAA etc
b) the person you are inviting could be a cheater and therefore is bad for the site
c) since you don't know the invitee they may break any number of rules and might get the whole invite tree banned.

Can you explain to me how giving away 3 invites to complete strangers is any different?

I think they're all valid reasons some more than others. And no giving invites to strangers isn't any different. I never thought about it at the time and in reflection it was wrong I was banned I learned my lesson :dabs:

I have seen anti-trader giveaways where people have been refused an invite because they made one trade. In that thread (and others) I have seen the way you and your friends here are completely unforgiving when it comes to people who have only traded once - 'once a trader always a trader' or 'you made your decision you will have to live with it' etc. Yet strangely enough these same anti-traders all leap to your defence when it is pointed out by puckface that you have basically done the same thing - nice to see people standing by their principles.
Next time someone bad-mouths me about the fact that when I first came here I traded a few accounts all I need to say is that 'looking back it was rather silly' and all will be forgiven.

1. I did not trade and imo trading and giveaways are completely different though I think tracker staff would argue that.

2. If the rules state you have to have never traded why should that be ignored. It's one thing to give someone you know who used to be a trader but has stopped an invite...and to just go well you made some trades and even though I don't know you I'll take your word for it.

It's a lot harder to find someone you can trust when you're doing a giveaway.

3. I'm not involved in any "anti-trader" giveaways nor do I plan to be. Though I did point out on a couple of occasions that one particular person didn't deserve an invite because he posts in every giveaway thread and never bothers to read the rules.

4. The people who defended me in this thread haven't been involved in any anti-trader giveaways that I have seen. and yes they defended me I would do the same because we're friends ;)

Also puckface wasn't accusing me of being involved in a giveaway he was accusing me of being a trader. There's a difference. I was merely pointing out that he was wrong I don't trade.

5. It can be forgiven one of my best mates on this board is an ex-trader...I trust him enough to invite him anywhere. I've said numerous times that people can change. It just makes it harder to build that trust that's all. When have I ever said once a trader always a trader. It's not something I would do.

One last point, you leap into threads when you have the chance to criticise traders and you are remorseless in your criticisms. It strikes me that if you are prepared to dish it out you should be man enough to take it. What do you do when someone criticises you and accuses you of doing pretty much the same as you have been accusing others of doing? You call him fuckface.

once again I didn't get pissed about someone saying I was involved in a giveaway and that is the same as trading. I'll let his words speak for themselves.

shut the hell up.

So while you're correct there's a fine line between giveaways and trading that wasn't his point. I have a right to defend myself just as much as everyone else.

As for calling him fuckface I was merely responding to his hostility. How would you feel if I told you to shut the hell up. But I wouldn't do that because you made some valid points so I addressed them but Mr Anti-Anti Trader wanted to come at me aggressively so I made a joke about his nick and called him fuckface I'd do it again too.

And one last thing...I feel sorry for the people who feel that you can't make real friends in BT communities....I assure you that's not the case.

Detale
12-13-2007, 09:17 PM
the sig isnt meant seriously...
and as artemis pointed out, its just copied from speedfreak..
concerning your sig.. read it yourself.. perhaps you will find the mistake, but probably not..
for the try to call me a child or a dude with a childish behaviour you made me laugh a little..
as far as i know mm was banned for disrespectful behaviour. after some incidents he was banned bc he publicly said that skizo cheated on some trackers (eg. on oink (not detected by a script but by an admin going through logs..)). perhaps it was another inducement.. who cares..

True I see no mistake in my sig, by all means please tell me so I can correct it. If you are speaking about the wording well then you will have to reasearch a bit more and when you do you will find that different bibles have it in different ways see the translation from the original bibles ( Old Testament ) written in Hebrew and Aramaic were composed over 1000 years so needless to say there are a few of them out there.

Also true perhaps I did mean say by having that as your sig was childish. So "as far as you know" Mel was banned for these things then why should he be "freed"? I would ban any member who has done these things after repeated warnings. Who would be the douchbagians ( New favorite word ) ?

"Who cares"...well I care, maybe I'm taking this wrong but from your sig and how you responded I am taking this to be a shot at FST staff, again correct me if I'm wrong. That is something I do not appreciate. I am part of this staff and although I don't think Mel is all that bad of a guy he HAS broken rule upon rule here and his ban is fully warented, now what is NOT warented is your detailed reference to Skizo's accusations what does that have to do with anything? Why wouldn't you just say he publicly called Skizo a cheater? Now I question your motives. I myself have seen no evidence to accuse Skizo of doing any such thing and without proof it will be one of the various accusations from Mel that have amounted to nothing more than works of fiction.

...hey bro you sure love your debates ;)...but to answer your question I think that no it's not ok that account you created was meant for you and if you don't want it it's best to let it die so a new user can walk in the front door.

But on the topic of the poll. It's not hypocritical if the trader giving away the invite would never trade something they got for free. If they would but expect others to do as they say and not as they do then that is in my book the definition of a hypocrite.

p.s. trading is lame but it has nothing to do with sexuality all I can say for a fact is that detale is totally :ghey:

Sure bro I love debates, but not as much as I love doing filthy things to your Girl when you leave for work!!!

more to come I gotta go atm

sear
12-13-2007, 09:37 PM
:O...i'm shocked I always thought you liked men.

kaffeine
12-13-2007, 10:06 PM

It's called friendship. It was a false accusation based purely on ignorance, with the only purpose of defamation. You would do the same for a friend of yours. Plus, I think comments from people close to you are more valid, since they know you better than just someone just reading through past posts.

fixed.

TheFoX
12-13-2007, 10:32 PM
I should point out that one bad apple can destroy it for many others...

Lets say that I, Mr. A, invite Mr. B, who invites Mr. C... etc...

A => B =>C => => E => F => G => H => I => J => K => L => M => N => O.....

So, Mr. O decides to trade his account...

Hi gheys...

Level 50 account for trade. Give me free sex of a bit of beef for this exclusive account...

Buffered to 500 TerraBytes using NRSG (supercheat program).

Or swap for FSC, FTN, **-*, Revolt, RevolutionTT, What.cd, Waffles.FM, RTS, RTU, RTFM, FAQ and TrickTracker (no part swap. All or nothing).

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMPETY BUMP*

What happens is that someone affiliated with that site (staff or concerned member) does a status check, and that member and all the tree above gets banned (happened recently on the wabbit when a solitary member decided to trade his account, and caused misery for 2,000 other members).

If we offer an invite to someone, then that someone should have the decency to respect the gift. After all, how many Israelis have been globally banned, simply because VIPDiablo could not resist trading that account he was given.

If you don't want it, you should delete it, or let it naturally expire, otherwise treasure it. To trade it could mean the difference between several thousand members keeping or losing their accounts on favourite trackers.

Just remember, Mr. Tradeeeer, that you have a sole responsibility towards your fellow FSTers. If you give that account away, you could be jeopardising the accounts of every other FST member, even though they have been genuine members.

Remember that the great purge of 2007 (when thousands lost their accounts at the wabbit) was caused by the indiscriminate actions of one single individual (much like the idiot member of OiNK who sold his OiNK account the a representitive of IFPI for $5, and we all know how that one turned out).

To all future FST traders... Remember that you have a responsibility towards your fellow FST members to help maintain a secure future. Your trading is putting sites at risk, and threatens to put people in prison. Your actions may even force the US to impose the death penalty on filesharers, so the blood of innocents may also be on your hands if the RIAA decide to start slaying filesharers rather than suing them.

Traders have an awesome responsibility. Our very lives are in your hands. If you value our friendships, then stop trading, but if our lives mean absolutely nothing to you, then trade away.

At least I will know, when the bullet enters my brain, that your trading will have depleted the very resource you require, which is other traders, as they will also be dead as well.

Remember that for every action you make, you must accept the consequences. If you trade, expect to inhabit this world by yourself...

redcorvette
12-13-2007, 10:39 PM
True I see no mistake in my sig, by all means please tell me so I can correct it. If you are speaking about the wording well then you will have to reasearch a bit more and when you do you will find that different bibles have it in different ways see the translation from the original bibles ( Old Testament ) written in Hebrew and Aramaic were composed over 1000 years so needless to say there are a few of them out there.

Also true perhaps I did mean say by having that as your sig was childish. So "as far as you know" Mel was banned for these things then why should he be "freed"? I would ban any member who has done these things after repeated warnings. Who would be the douchbagians ( New favorite word ) ?

"Who cares"...well I care, maybe I'm taking this wrong but from your sig and how you responded I am taking this to be a shot at FST staff, again correct me if I'm wrong. That is something I do not appreciate. I am part of this staff and although I don't think Mel is all that bad of a guy he HAS broken rule upon rule here and his ban is fully warented, now what is NOT warented is your detailed reference to Skizo's accusations what does that have to do with anything? Why wouldn't you just say he publicly called Skizo a cheater? Now I question your motives. I myself have seen no evidence to accuse Skizo of doing any such thing and without proof it will be one of the various accusations from Mel that have amounted to nothing more than works of fiction.

...hey bro you sure love your debates ;)...but to answer your question I think that no it's not ok that account you created was meant for you and if you don't want it it's best to let it die so a new user can walk in the front door.

Sure bro I love debated, but not as much as I love doing filthy things to your Girl when you leave for work!!!

more to come I gotta go atm

Wasnt he banned from over 8 trackers now for the same reason? If thats not enough evidence I dunno what is.
If someone gets busted for robbing 7-11 stores in the same neighborhood on a weekly basis, chances are when you see them go into another 7-11 next week they will get caught stealing there as well.

I used to be one of them people like skizo as well. MM taught me that cheating is wrong. I changed my way of thinking when it comes to torrents. Maybe theres still hope for "people" like skizo as well.

Also which rules did mm break repeatedly?
He acctually had a snapshot of his infractions somewhere before and they are all pretty dumb reasons which didnt involve breaking any rules other than ALLEGEDLY slandering Skizo.
HAHA notice ALLEGEDLY.

DV8type
12-13-2007, 11:52 PM
I should point out that one bad apple can destroy it for many others...

Lets say that I, Mr. A, invite Mr. B, who invites Mr. C... etc...

A => B =>C => => E => F => G => H => I => J => K => L => M => N => O.....

So, Mr. O decides to trade his account...

Hi gheys...

Level 50 account for trade. Give me free sex of a bit of beef for this exclusive account...

Buffered to 500 TerraBytes using NRSG (supercheat program).

Or swap for FSC, FTN, **-*, Revolt, RevolutionTT, What.cd, Waffles.FM, RTS, RTU, RTFM, FAQ and TrickTracker (no part swap. All or nothing).

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMPETY BUMP*

What happens is that someone affiliated with that site (staff or concerned member) does a status check, and that member and all the tree above gets banned (happened recently on the wabbit when a solitary member decided to trade his account, and caused misery for 2,000 other members).

If we offer an invite to someone, then that someone should have the decency to respect the gift. After all, how many Israelis have been globally banned, simply because VIPDiablo could not resist trading that account he was given.

If you don't want it, you should delete it, or let it naturally expire, otherwise treasure it. To trade it could mean the difference between several thousand members keeping or losing their accounts on favourite trackers.

Just remember, Mr. Tradeeeer, that you have a sole responsibility towards your fellow FSTers. If you give that account away, you could be jeopardising the accounts of every other FST member, even though they have been genuine members.

Remember that the great purge of 2007 (when thousands lost their accounts at the wabbit) was caused by the indiscriminate actions of one single individual (much like the idiot member of OiNK who sold his OiNK account the a representitive of IFPI for $5, and we all know how that one turned out).

To all future FST traders... Remember that you have a responsibility towards your fellow FST members to help maintain a secure future. Your trading is putting sites at risk, and threatens to put people in prison. Your actions may even force the US to impose the death penalty on filesharers, so the blood of innocents may also be on your hands if the RIAA decide to start slaying filesharers rather than suing them.

Traders have an awesome responsibility. Our very lives are in your hands. If you value our friendships, then stop trading, but if our lives mean absolutely nothing to you, then trade away.

At least I will know, when the bullet enters my brain, that your trading will have depleted the very resource you require, which is other traders, as they will also be dead as well.

Remember that for every action you make, you must accept the consequences. If you trade, expect to inhabit this world by yourself...

CLASSIC!

Detale
12-14-2007, 04:02 AM

Dude you know you were my first and you ruined me for all other men after the "Shit wanking" incident. I was in the hospital for 3 days after that you tried to offer me a Mango invite to make me feel better remember?

Fox although I think your point is very valid I also think this is a bit extreme, this description is like some post apocalyptic war where only the military cyborgs are left to torrent! Eh would make a good movie I think but a bit harsh for 2007. :P

Wasnt he banned from over 8 trackers now for the same reason? If thats not enough evidence I dunno what is.
If someone gets busted for robbing 7-11 stores in the same neighborhood on a weekly basis, chances are when you see them go into another 7-11 next week they will get caught stealing there as well.

I used to be one of them people like skizo as well. MM taught me that cheating is wrong. I changed my way of thinking when it comes to torrents. Maybe theres still hope for "people" like skizo as well.

He acctually had a snapshot of his infractions somewhere before and they are all pretty dumb reasons which didnt involve breaking any rules other than ALLEGEDLY slandering Skizo.
HAHA notice ALLEGEDLY.

Again I'm not claiming to know the details of what happened, neither should you, I am saying it wouldn't be the first time when tracker admin banded together to burn a member of staff at the awful terrible FST. Other members are simply pressured into doing things, alot happens behind the scenes and alot of it isn't pretty.

With Mel He did in fact publicly accuse Skizo of cheating ( not allegedly ) which is not allowed, he was at times a very hostile poster. This is what I personally know and have seen myself. Other reasons he may have been banned do not concern you or even me, I believe it is between Mel and Reality so why don't we leave it between them k.

I myself have been the victim of a rumor passed around by site staff and when I put up EVERY BT site membership and my position here if they could offer me some proof I haven't heard from them since, so don't believe ANYTHING until you have absolute proof and even then it could very easily be altered anyway. Consider the sources of the information many of the same sites we deal with HATE FST, FSTers, and especially FST staff incase you didn't already know. Somehow we are to blame for all the world ills.

kallieb
12-14-2007, 04:38 AM
I read all 10 pages before considering my post, as it's best to get the whole flavour before one opens their mouth less they be considered a fool!

First off I've enjoyed sharing banter with Sear, and reading his posts for months now, and he is one of the most trustworthy and decent members out there. He has respect far beyond the borders of FST.Attempts to throw mud at his name is just:ghey: (I finally got to use that smiley!!!).

Second, I'd bet a whole paycheque that most of the folks defending trading here sure don't use their FST username on other sites, and probably breath a sigh of relief each time they can log on successfully. Me...and members like Sear and others, don't have to worry about *getting caught*. We know our accounts are good because we're honest and came into our site without any deceit.

Finally, no matter how you try to dress it up, getting into a site in any other way than open signups or receiving an invite in a way that respects the tracker rules is wrong, and will compromise not just the site, but ruin it for so many members. I appreciate TheFox's summary of how invite tree's get ruined. I'll give you an example. My account on TL is fine, but somewhere in my tree some loser messed up . As a result I -- who has ALWAYS maintained respect for tracker sites and its members - have had my invites disabled, permanently. I remain a member but will never be able to invite a friend. My thoughts to the asshat who ruined it...way to go you jerk.

Anyone who thinks acct trading is just between the two people and affects no one else are naive and selfish. Harsh words but there is no other way to describe it.

Just my two cents....

SpeedFreak
12-14-2007, 05:36 AM

@ detale , the comment melvinmeow was banned for douchebaggery was originally posted by speedfreak after melvin was banned here, it was just speed punking mm,
oddly enough it has since become some kind of rallying cry,
personally I think its better if melvin stays in the secure
psych ward, I for one wouldn't feel safe if he was free!

i wasn't trying to punk him.... that was the lame ass response Melvin was giving for being banned

oh and btw if he was n a psych ward they'd let let him out ... if not they would be the ones needing a padded room

Artemis
12-14-2007, 05:51 AM
you've got to love it as a reason though :naughty: it always stuck in my mind anyway :blink:

The psych ward was my own personal touch but you know I luv the tracker:D

willsmith099
12-14-2007, 06:26 AM

What a freakin liar :lol:
As if i don't know that u are a holy big trader at other sites except FST
U have two accounts at SCT and i know both the ids as well so don't lemme say the shit openly
Fuck,U take accs frm here for free and then trade them at other sites,For eg-U were given czone for free here,U tried to trade that shit at other site rof lol and i have proofs as well :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even when u had a SCT acc u asked here for other excusing that u are a non trader and u shud be given one invite wtf and u call urself non trader :frusty: :angry:

Edit:And yeah if u wanna know that who i am then i am the same guy who invited u at TL and u got me banned cuz u cheat ratios at that site,I lost my big buffer acct so screw u so called non trader!!

dave12
12-14-2007, 06:36 AM

U have two accounts at SCT and i know both the ids as well so don't lemme say the shit openly
Fuck,U take accs frm here for free and then trade them at other sites,For eg-U were given czone for free here,U tried to trade that shit at other site rof lol and i have proofs as well :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even when u had a SCT acc u asked here for other excusing that u are a non trader and u shud be given one invite wtf and u call urself non trader :frusty: :angry:

even i said about this that there are people who say they are not traders and they get free invite then they giveaway at other forums or trade it other forums but not about him though

willsmith099
12-14-2007, 06:39 AM

even i said about this that there are people who say they are not traders and they get free invite then they giveaway at other forums or trade it other forums but not about him though

Read what i edited in the poast as well plz :lol:

p1r4t3
12-14-2007, 06:49 AM

Edit:And yeah if u wanna know that who i am then i am the same guy who invited u at TL and u got me banned cuz u cheat ratios at that site,I lost my big buffer acct so screw u so called non trader!!

punk'd, I would say. I alredy posted some shit..

Latest news is he was banned from revolt, within a very short time of his entry there.

Arse

redcorvette
12-14-2007, 07:12 AM
tsk tsk....i as like raj once, but i changed my ways soon. its always better to have just ONE account in good standing.

now i just relax while i try the best to do my part...:yes:

Detale
12-14-2007, 07:33 AM
First off I've enjoyed sharing banter with Sear, and reading his posts for months now, and he is one of the most trustworthy and decent members out there. He has respect far beyond the borders of FST.Attempts to throw mud at his name is just:ghey: (I finally got to use that smiley!!!).

Anyone who thinks acct trading is just between the two people and affects no one else are naive and selfish. Harsh words but there is no other way to describe it.

Just my two cents....

Sear is also my friend, my gay friend, but a friend none the less. We happen to have different views on some things but we have never been shitty to each other about it. Sear needs no defense here or anywhere his name is good wherever he goes.

redcorvette
12-14-2007, 07:40 AM
ahhaha are we here to talk about our friends?? :rolleyes:

I do not think so.

Detale
12-14-2007, 07:43 AM
tsk tsk....i as like raj once, but i changed my ways soon. its always better to have just ONE account in good standing.

now i just relax while i try the best to do my part...:yes:

Im sorry are we here to talk about how we used to be then??

sear
12-14-2007, 08:18 AM
LMAO thanks guys :kiss: you're swell.

Detale
12-14-2007, 08:25 AM
You like when I "Swell" don't you you damn pillow biter!!!

willsmith099
12-14-2007, 08:43 AM

Latest news is he was banned from revolt, within a very short time of his entry there.

Arse

What how he entered revolt :lol::lol:
Btw few days back he posted around that his friend at revolt sent his profiles to the staff but he was rejected to join that site by the staff:P

Artemis
12-14-2007, 08:48 AM

Arse

Btw few days back he posted around that his friend at revolt sent his profiles to the staff but he was rejected to join that site by the staff:P

Raj did have an a/c at Revolt, for enough time to have a quick look, fastest a/c on record a massive 15minutes before the mods blasted him back out, its a simple deal
active traders are not welcome.

willsmith099
12-14-2007, 08:59 AM

Raj did have an a/c at Revolt, for enough time to have a quick look, fastest a/c on record a massive 15minutes before the mods blasted him back out, its a simple deal
active traders are not welcome.

:O:lol::lol::lol:

masterbat
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM

Arse

omg omg omg . thank you god . you exist :lol::lol::lol:

oh wait this dumbfuck (raj) cant read my message , am in his ignore list :lol:

can somebody quote me so that he can see what i wrote

this is a perfect example of all those fucking anti traders . come on , i can make another account here at fst and put a big fukin sig that says anti trader , and i can lick all the CR ass and i will be like the coolest anti non trader .

and these CR's would invite them too :lol:

sad fact is that you cannot do anything about it , and starting a thread like this is a trading forum like FST is bullshit :mellow:

Polarbear
12-14-2007, 11:17 AM
masterbat got banned from revolt as well btw.

masterbat
12-14-2007, 11:21 AM
masterbat got banned from revolt as well btw.

:blink:

sokrates
12-14-2007, 12:31 PM
well the only thing i have seen was a screenshot of a pm from toomuchtime to some community reps with the content i posted earlier. and as you said such things arent considerably proof of anything. but its neither something i made up ;)
btw where in the bible is your quote to find(book, chapter,..) as i am not a native english speaking person, i dont have an english bible either, so i am not familiar with that quote.
back on topic..
the option trading is gay is plain stupid..

iNSOMNiA
12-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow I didn't made it to the 3rd page..
Why does it matter to you if people choose the get their invites by getting along with each others or through exchange? Is it so hard to just live and let live?

DannyGnXz
12-14-2007, 02:33 PM

Very well put by TheFoX...

iNSOMNiA
12-14-2007, 03:07 PM
[quote=TheFoX;2497181]To all future FST traders... Remember that you have a responsibility towards your fellow FST members to help maintain a secure future. Your trading is putting sites at risk, and threatens to put people in prison. Your actions may even force the US to impose the death penalty on filesharers, so the blood of innocents may also be on your hands if the RIAA decide to start slaying filesharers rather than suing them.
Sorry but I laughed so hard at this point i couldn't read the rest.. well put indeed :happy:

wheeloftime
12-14-2007, 03:59 PM
lol...the reason I used the :ghey: smiley was because it's one of the poll options and I was making a joke. I actually have nothing against gay people and one of my best friends from university is gay so I feel a bit bad about that. As for traders being scum that was an overreaction as I explained in the thread were I made that post...it would be nice if you didn't quote me selectively.

However I do have a "grudge" against traders for a number of reasons. Seeing as you're so knowledgeable about my posting here I won't bother to write another essay about it because the whole issue bores me to be honest. But I will point out my main problems with trading .
You make me sound like a stalker lol. I am only knowledgable about your posts because I also posted in the thread where you called traders scum and I happened to remember it. I have checked the thread again and in fairness you did say later that it was an overreaction.
I am sorry that you feel that I quoted you selectively, that was not my intention at all. The reason I mentioned the quotes that I did was because they seemed to sum-up the hostility that most anti-traders seem to feel towards traders. An example of this is this thread itself - are traders hypocrites - yes, no, trading is gay. With poll options like that this thread was not designed to lead to a discussion but would inevitably lead to confrontation. You have a group of friends who seem to post in each others threads and you generally appear to hold the same views. Looking back I am probably guilty of doing exactly what I have accused anti-traders of doing which is believing that all anti-traders are the same and as such when I quoted you from a previous thread I genuinely felt that those quotes did sum-up the way you felt about traders.

It's a disease which becomes an addiction. The amount of collectors here makes be ill and the main way people who are collectors get accounts is trading. There are other reasons I disprove of it but I'll only mention one more. I get angry to see people pissing all over trackers that I care about. Staff and members work hard to make those sites what they are and when you sneak in you're spitting in the face of every honest member.

People sneaking in to sites is like spitting in the face of honest members? -you have lost me completely there I can understand that trackers have rules and if you break them the staff have every right to kick you out, but I genuinely don't think most ordinary members feel like that. TBH the majority of members will never have any contact with me, nor I with them so why would they care where I got my invite from.

There have been a few posts since I posted in which people have defended your integrity. I wasn't actually accusing you of trading I was trying to point out that not everything is always black and white, and that is how I believe many anti-traders feel about traders. Again I apologise for lumping all anti-traders together and assuming that you think in those same black and white terms.

As for calling Puckface Fuckface, I didn't read his post properly, he insulted you first so like you said you can insult him as much as you want in return.

The main reason I gave up trading was because I had made friends who I trusted and who trusted me. As such I wanted them to know that the invite they gave me was going to be used by me and not given to someone else. I think The Fox summed things up quite nicely in his post when he talked about invite trees being deleted and the responsibility you have to others in your invite tree. However that doesn't make me feel hatred towards other people who are travelling the same path that I travelled. Threads like this only seek to polarise people, if you really want to change the habits of people you need to befriend them and talk to them, not insult and belittle them.

TheFoX
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree as well.
When do you think they will start to issue death sentences for tracker staff though?
Is that something currently in the works in the U.S. or any other countries? ;)

It's already started... Anyone here remember the Stepford Wives, where women were replaced by replicants perfect in every way, or BladeRunner, where replicant humans were created to do the dirty jobs that normal people didn't want to do?

I believe it is happening now. Cloning facilities that are producing specific clones for one purpose only. Take Scott McCauseland, the former admin of Elite Torrents. It is my belief that they assasinated him and replaced him with a clone designed to plead guilty. Any self respecting file sharer would have given the judge the finger.

I believe that OiNK (Alan Ellis) will be assimilated, if he hasn't already. When the case comes to trial, the replicant will plead guilty, whereas the real Alan Ellis would stick his finger up at the judge.

We are living in an age where it is easier to replace troublesome people with replicants specially crafted to do what the bosses want. No longer will we have freedom of speech, unless that freedom parallels what the bosses want. Any deviation will result in an assasination, followed by a replication.

Any one who disagrees with me, must be a replicant. It stands to reason...

SpeedFreak
12-14-2007, 09:23 PM
anyone wanna trade a topho's acct with me ???
sysop and 6.320 http://www.tophos.org/pic/pic_upload.png (http://www.tophos.org/help.php#13) 576.50 GB http://www.tophos.org/pic/pic_downl.png (http://www.tophos.org/help.php#14) 91.21 GB buffer ??

i need a invite to big-blacknippl3s.com

kallieb
12-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Strength is irrelevant, resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours. ~ The Borg

SpeedFreak
12-14-2007, 10:05 PM
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service us."

watch star trek much ????

kallieb
12-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Hands down The Borg are the best bad guys invented throughout the entire Star Wars series -- including the Capt Kirk years. Super cool.

SgtMajor
12-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Hands down The Borg are the best bad guys invented throughout the entire Star Wars series -- including the Capt Kirk years. Super cool.

Seven of Nine can assimilate me /any/ day :D

Queen Borg not to shabby either ;)

And they were trekkie characters, not that big screen Lucas rubbish btw.

And how can I drag this back OT, ah stuff it.

Artemis
12-14-2007, 11:43 PM
its too far gone into the wilderness to be salvaged by an on topic post and more fun as :spam:, by why no more talk of replicants, they are more creepy than the borg because your not quite sure who is & who isn't ? :naughty:

kallieb
12-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Creepy is when the Borg Queen's head and spinal column drifts down from the upper reaches of her chambers and automatically attached to her robotic body. Once joined, she limbers up the connection be swaying her head and shoulders in this slow, sinuous way. She then begins to speak.....

Borg are the best...

Oh, to get back on topic, it is certainly lame and hypocritical and I voted hell yes. And while I respectfully disagree with many aspects of wheeloftime's post, I did appreciate the time he took to reason out his response. He's clearly not acting like the Borg, unlike some of the other posters in this thread.

See...all things can be integrated...just ask the Borg...mwahahaha.....

Defy
12-15-2007, 02:16 AM

Gotta love that emoticon!

Skiz
12-15-2007, 05:28 AM

See what happens kids when you listen to fuckschmucks like Melvin? You end up completely ignorant to the facts and spouting out blather that makes you look equivocally foolish. Even worse, you wear a monument to your stupidity on your sleeve in the form of a "free melvin" sig.

"8 trackers"? Is that what it's up to now? :lol:

Jeez... I was banned from oink for "cheater client". The only reason I was given was that I was using a client that reported more than the correct upload amount. That is wrong. Oink could never validate their claim and continued to fall back on their logs, which were renowned throughout the community as "iffy" at best.

Let me tell you something about oinks cheat detection system - it didn't know a cheater from a cheerio. Oink was the one tracker that as a staff, we never disabled members on FST when they were disabled for "cheating" on oink. Time after time after time we would routinely come across situations where things just didn't add up. We stopped disabling members altogether for situations relating to oink.

I was also disabled on SCT once, but that was sorted out and I was back the following day (or two).

Melvin and the other loser would love to have you believe that I've been banned all over the place and even on his tracker (tophos), but fact is, I've never had an account there and never used an account there. Ever.

He repeatedly ignored rules on FST and given plenty of opportunities to straighten up and fly right. Being he was a CR, he was even given more room than most, but alas, enough was enough.

HAHA notice ALLEGEDLY.

So you don't even know, yet they're "alleged"? Another example of your ignorance to the entire situation.

Mostly incessant hostile posting, and blowing up on members and staff for no reason.

The infractions relating to slandering me are nothing "alleged". You know absolutely nothing of this story at all do you? :blink:

Melvin continually PM'ed me with insults, name calling, etc. I warned him twice to stop PM'ing me with with petty insults and harassment. He kept at it. I warned again, yet he continued. I didn't even ban him after all that; only disabled for 7 days.

Then he gets sand in his vagina and starts with the slander and that's when he begins to conjure up the cheater accusations.

I still didn't ban him. I still gave him more opportunities to cease the bullshit.

Then, during his being disabled, he creates a thread in the Report section where he really began acting a fool and that was the last straw for me.

I hear that he's put up a bullshit version of that on his tracker somewhere that has been cut/pasted to look like he's the good guy.

Just another example of why he's a loser.

You can also read this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-r-u-xposed-read-me-226291/?highlight=xposed) for more reasons that led to his being banned.