PDA

View Full Version : Level 5

pone44
12-11-2007, 10:15 PM
NEVER traded a invite!

t0mmy
12-11-2007, 10:19 PM
let me get this straight, your apparently an non trader but your going to trade your pp invite, that people have been giving away for free :o

AuReDo
12-11-2007, 10:43 PM
let me get this straight, your apparently an non trader but your going to trade your pp invite, that people have been giving away for free :o

:lol::lol:

grimms
12-11-2007, 10:45 PM

:lol::lol:

:pinch::pinch:

pone44
12-11-2007, 10:46 PM
No. I just want clarification. We are told by are trackers not to trade- but if a owner gives a go to do so? There was a mass pm posted here-no invite trading or anything like it so i wanted to know.

I never offered a trade, just a question!

:boxing:

MrLazy
12-11-2007, 10:48 PM
you can giveaway virtually any site ..its just the trading part thats not allowed...trust me trading is NO GOOD. I got all my trackers for free, even some high levels as well from nice friends here. DO NOT trade, it is against the tracker's policies.

Tokeman
12-11-2007, 10:53 PM
you can giveaway virtually any site ..its just the trading part thats not allowed...trust me trading is NO GOOD. I got all my trackers for free, even some high levels as well from nice friends here. DO NOT trade, it is against the tracker's policies.

Carefull with your wording, a LOT of sites consider a giveaway a trade, and will act on it if they find it. These sites only want their invites given to people you know personally, not random people, and its stated in their rules.

Contact the admins of specific sites to see if giveaways are allowed. If your asking if they are allowed here on FST only, then yes they are, but the tracker admins will still not like it and take action if your found.

pone44
12-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Closed

Not giving away ANY invite!

Know better!