PDA

View Full Version : karagarga seeding tips ?

J-dye
12-12-2007, 05:58 AM
i am having a real tough time seeding at karagarga , i been seeding a torrent for a month and still 0 upload . am waiting for someone to leech what i have downloaded .

i thought about uploading some old movie i have to KG , but it says (not yet 3Gb uploaded)

so any tips at seeding and maintaining a 1:1 ratio ? :blink:

Something Else
12-12-2007, 06:06 AM
You'll get bonus MB :smilie4:

mags23
12-12-2007, 06:12 AM
Go with whatever has the most downloaders and sit on that i.e. Top 100 Animated Shorts. I was able to seed it back to 1.5:1. It takes awhile, but you'll have a decent buffer when you're through.

J-dye
12-12-2007, 06:12 AM

thats what i thought , but am not getting any bonus

it says no bonuses for me :wacko:

hangemhigh
12-12-2007, 06:14 AM
I consider kg one of my topsites,
I'm still seeding the 1st movie I downloaded.
Keep an eye out for christmas freeleech and seed those.

Something Else
12-12-2007, 06:15 AM

Are you connectable?

J-dye
12-12-2007, 06:21 AM
Go with whatever has the most downloaders and sit on that i.e. Top 100 Animated Shorts. I was able to seed it back to 1.5:1. It takes awhile, but you'll have a decent buffer when you're through.

thanks . but that 100 animated shorts are 10gb in size . i might get banned if i download that now and try to seed :P

I consider kg one of my topsites,
I'm still seeding the 1st movie I downloaded.
Keep an eye out for christmas freeleech and seed those.

thanks . i will

kg is one of favorite site too

Are you connectable?

yea am connectable , torrrents are green and am seeding torrents at other sites

Something Else
12-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Check out the bonus rules. I'm pretty sure you should be gettin some bonus. Complain. :snooty:

J-dye
12-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Check out the bonus rules. I'm pretty sure you should be gettin some bonus. Complain. :snooty:

another weird thing . i tried to login there irc and i got a message (address banned ) :O

i still dont have any problems using the site or with the seeding torrents

something is not right :huh:

Grind$oFine
12-12-2007, 06:56 AM
You only get the bonus when someone is leeching.
You get the extra 15% or whatever added to what actually seeds after you're done downloading.

But tips would be: download only from the first page, with lots of leechers.
Dedicate a good portion or all of your upload bandwidth to seeding when you're dling.
With that method, I have no problem seeding, I usually seed to 2 within 24 hours, and my speed really isn't that fast.
Also, MoM have a greater seeding bonus, so that might be useful.

Eventually once you build up your ratio like that, you'll be able to download old releases. And they get snatched every once in a while, too.

When I was first a member, it seems like my ratio was all over the place for quite a while, but now after being a member for a long time I keep about a 1.9-2.0 consistently.

J-dye
12-12-2007, 07:13 AM
You only get the bonus when someone is leeching.
You get the extra 15% or whatever added to what actually seeds after you're done downloading.

But tips would be: download only from the first page, with lots of leechers.
Dedicate a good portion or all of your upload bandwidth to seeding when you're dling.
With that method, I have no problem seeding, I usually seed to 2 within 24 hours, and my speed really isn't that fast.
Also, MoM have a greater seeding bonus, so that might be useful.

Eventually once you build up your ratio like that, you'll be able to download old releases. And they get snatched every once in a while, too.

When I was first a member, it seems like my ratio was all over the place for quite a while, but now after being a member for a long time I keep about a 1.9-2.0 consistently.

thanks a lot :)

they have some strange bonus rules :huh:

fstokebanget
12-12-2007, 08:04 AM
yeah, KG, even after I use seedbox, when I try to seed a torrent with lots of leechers on it but still hard to get a ratio 1.0

varend
12-12-2007, 06:08 PM
I reached the 3 gb up limit few days ago. Try to download torrents witch have smaller files and more leechers. It will take some time, but that's the only way

matamoscas_
12-20-2007, 09:31 AM
From a torrent comment:

The easiest way to improve your ratio is to jump on current MOM offerings - Fresh uploads where there are lots of other leechers. You get bonus points for bit you upload *even while leeching!* so you will build your ratio right away.

Of course you have to make sure you're not also grabbing more than you can balance with your available upload rate.
I say, check their minimum ratio requirements, and keep that in mind while up/downloading.

K>

Saroman
12-20-2007, 10:01 AM
One should try Partial Seeding with popular torrents..it helps most of the time..