PDA

View Full Version : Searching for FTN

sleepyy
12-12-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm currently looking for an invite for FTN due to it's vast number of tv, movie, actor packs and content and that extra sence of security Ect it's a part time enjoyment for me in my spare time for movies and films. I would like to join this unique torrent page so if anybody would care to help me out please.

I guessed it may have a good community base there due to it's small amount of members and that's also partly what i'm looking for if it's good it would be a bonus.

Thanks for your time.

sert
12-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Good luck!

kyrcer
12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
sleepyy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/sleepyy-182991)

You look to be trust guy and I think you deserve to get in there. :)

All best

grimms
12-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Good Luck my friend.

Sylar666
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Well...it is really frustrating to see so many threads of the same content. I 'd say use the ones (trackers) U have- and whenever luck crosses Your past U gonna go for it. Good luck, Bro - U gonna need it. It is the most unlikely scenario to see a begging - thread like this resulting in an FTN -invite. Build trust, get friends, and get accustomed. Miracles just happen...

user2000
12-12-2007, 12:35 PM
what can i say.,...good luck! who dont want a FTN invite...

sleepyy
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Well...it is really frustrating to see so many threads of the same content. I 'd say use the ones (trackers) U have- and whenever luck crosses Your past U gonna go for it. Good luck, Bro - U gonna need it. It is the most unlikely scenario to see a begging - thread like this resulting in an FTN -invite. Build trust, get friends, and get accustomed. Miracles just happen...

Azt hiszem igazad van én is ilyen tanacsat adtam, és nekem is kovetni kellett volna de talan egyszer szerencsem lesz ertem hogy mit mondaz.

Cheers

spark
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Azt hiszem igazad van én is ilyen tanacsat adtam, és nekem is kovetni kellett volna de talan egyszer szerencsem lesz en ertem

Cheers

In English? :P

Presto
12-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Azt hiszem igazad van én is ilyen tanacsat adtam, és nekem is kovetni kellett volna de talan egyszer szerencsem lesz en ertem

Cheers

In English? :P

"I guess you're right am I also such tanacsat gave , and for you also kovetni should have but soil once luck will be en ertem"

According to online translator. :P

Adama
12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
good luck mate

sleepyy
12-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Another try

SkullForce
12-21-2007, 12:21 AM

It's it, i just was going to say these words, I'm bored of such thread. It looks like if FST invite section turned into a section on unfullfilled and will never FTN requests.

sleepyy
12-21-2007, 01:38 PM

It's it, i just was going to say these words, I'm bored of such thread. It looks like if FST invite section turned into a section on unfullfilled and will never FTN requests.

This i understand it can be frustrating i even agreed with slayer and now i agree with you but i don't have other options besides asking here.

sleepyy
12-23-2007, 10:01 PM
bump

sleepyy
12-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Bomp

sleepyy
12-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Bumps

grimms
12-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Probably won't happen but Good Luck.

sleepyy
12-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Probably won't happen but Good Luck.

I've noticed :( i have no idea why people are being deterred i guess i'm just unlucky or i'm missing something completely.

Thanks anyway

JROQuinn
12-28-2007, 03:09 AM
I dont understand why people get frustrated when people ask for an invite to this tracker. Not everyone has the time to make friends online(not saying you dont), fill the forum with random posts, & come up with some unique way to get an invite be cause most have already tried the lame ways of getting them. Just be honest, give to trusted members/friends, you know how the whole 9 yards...eventually someone will come along & give you what you need. Just be consistent with good behavior & your request.

sleepyy
12-28-2007, 07:31 PM
I dont understand why people get frustrated when people ask for an invite to this tracker. Not everyone has the time to make friends online(not saying you dont), fill the forum with random posts, & come up with some unique way to get an invite be cause most have already tried the lame ways of getting them. Just be honest, give to trusted members/friends, you know how the whole 9 yards...eventually someone will come along & give you what you need. Just be consistent with good behavior & your request.

Everything you said i have done. I can't see anybody in this thread getting frustrated yet haha. i think i may just let this thread die now because i'm getting nowhere and try again later on if by then nothing turns up.

SgtMajor
12-28-2007, 08:01 PM

Everything you said i have done. I can't see anybody in this thread getting frustrated yet haha. i think i may just let this thread die now because i'm getting nowhere and try again later on if by then nothing turns up.

Don't give up yet, it is still double invites so you might get lucky if someone you know sees your request.

sleepyy
12-29-2007, 07:10 PM
I've asked everyone i know involved in torrent's anybody i talk to on a regularly is not in this place. So only somebody willing to take a risk and trust me is my only option.

sleepyy
12-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Bump

sleepyy
12-31-2007, 07:25 AM
bump

sleepyy
01-01-2008, 01:03 AM
bump

sleepyy
01-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Bump