PDA

View Full Version : My I'm not Gonna Get Into Wheel Mods Request

jasperr
12-12-2007, 05:46 PM
hello all,

First off i'm posting this in this area for the most exposer... Now i would really like to get into this ellusive tracker.. I know i have no chance of it because its so dearly guarded and respected, i do know some ppl who are members there but, either they don't have any invites or they simply don't want to invite me :(.. either way equals the end result.. thats okay cause in reality all it is, is just another tracker.. a tracker that is very good(from what i hear), the community is basicly what i'm intrested in, and i understand the community at Wheelmods is very tight which is cool... I'm assuming i don't deserve to belong to such a reguared site simply because i'm posting here at fst about it, or i have "not enough posts" here, or maybe even cause i don't have many giveaways.. on that note i have had a couple of those.. but have stopped doing so out of respect of the trackers... however i have given some in the background via pm..
Anywho, i'm probally not worth the time it takes to read this post.. but, just the same it has been an intrest of for some time now.. and i'll probally never have the pleasure of being a member for the following reasons..(maybe)

1.) i'm posting here at fst about this!
2.) i'm either friendless, have friends that don't trust me or just know ppl who aren't realy friends at all (from thier point of view anyways)
3.) don't have enough posts here to warrant trust..??
4.) i live at home with my mom
5.) people think i'm retarded
6.) i'm not very well liked
7.) the place is like getting into another country w/o a passport.
8.) no invites(which that is a well known true)
9.) the staff is picky.. (which could also be true)
10.) i'm a major lamer!!!

anyways i know i'm not that bad of a person and i try to keep good face where ever i am... i've been into torrents for a while now.. and have good ratios on many sites... took me a while to catch on to how torrent sites work tho(at first).. and since then i've been on track.. now i'm into communities.. i'm in a few places now where i'm getting to like them very much .. i may not be active on the forums much but am on thier ircs.. probally should be more of both but, if i'm gonna talk to ppl... i wanna talk with'em not play pm tag.. but thats me..

i probally could show ratio proofs if they were requested.... but as i say i'm looking for community theme more so a tracker.. i only have a cable connection for speeds (but it's a damm good one) .....

i also could probally try to give ya a major sob story about on how i really need this tracker... cause my cat is dying of menstral cramps and the only thing that will save her poor kitty life is the kindness of a wheelmods invite... but, i won't do that.. seems kind of pointless.. besides so many people are doing that enough for ftn invites... so, my poor kitty is gonna have to leave me.. :( (i will miss that cat) ....

well, i could go on and on but the bottom line is that no matter how i look at it no one would ever even consider for an invite to the great wheelmods site.. so thats why i decided to make this post and hopefully i made at least a couple people smile and call me some real nice names... :shutup:

so, feel free to bash this thread and laugh at me... and tell me how lame i am because i know it to be true(thats why i posted this here)..

thanks and l8rs..

Xtremist
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Dont know wat to think of this :O

BamZow
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
There are no invites, and noone here wants to trade his/her account.
Yes, it is that simple.

zedex
12-12-2007, 05:55 PM
can u short it up for me , wich site are u looking for ?

showbox
12-12-2007, 05:58 PM
as i heard .. comunnity in u*** not so cool more than other forums !!!!!

jasperr
12-12-2007, 06:05 PM
There are no invites, and noone here wants to trade his/her account.
Yes, it is that simple.

i believe i had stated that in my post.... and trade??? have you looked at my sig??? :blink:

9NINE
12-12-2007, 06:17 PM
@jasperr i like your sig.

jasperr
12-12-2007, 06:26 PM
thanks 9NINE

beat
12-12-2007, 06:44 PM
i do know some ppl who are members there but, either they don't have any invites or they simply don't want to invite me :(

If even your friends don't want to invite you why would a stranger do so?

And if this is not a request then what is the point of this thread?

sear
12-12-2007, 06:51 PM
reverse psychology...it's always nice to see a fresh approach.

jasperr
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM
this i think might answer your question...... (first one anyways)

2.) i'm either friendless, have friends that don't trust me or just know ppl who aren't realy friends at all (from thier point of view anyways)

well, i thought i would just state how i didn't deserve this tracker and get that out of the way... :frusty:

sear
12-12-2007, 07:15 PM
I wasn't trying to insult you mate I was serious...it actually got me to read it which is more than I do for most of these threads so good on yah ;)

jasperr
12-12-2007, 07:20 PM
it's okay bud... ;)

my poor kitty though............ her last wish is to see the home page of that place we call wheel mods as she sits on my lap.. :(

fish-strike
12-12-2007, 07:29 PM
nice request man. good luck

Polarbear
12-12-2007, 07:38 PM
hello all,

First off i'm posting this in this area for the most exposer... Now i would really like to get into this ellusive tracker.. I know i have no chance of it because its so dearly guarded and respected, i do know some ppl who are members there but, either they don't have any invites or they simply don't want to invite me :(.. either way equals the end result.. thats okay cause in reality all it is, is just another tracker.. a tracker that is very good(from what i hear), the community is basicly what i'm intrested in, and i understand the community at Wheelmods is very tight which is cool... I'm assuming i don't deserve to belong to such a reguared site simply because i'm posting here at fst about it, or i have "not enough posts" here, or maybe even cause i don't have many giveaways.. on that note i have had a couple of those.. but have stopped doing so out of respect of the trackers... however i have given some in the background via pm..
Anywho, i'm probally not worth the time it takes to read this post.. but, just the same it has been an intrest of for some time now.. and i'll probally never have the pleasure of being a member for the following reasons..(maybe)

1.) i'm posting here at fst about this!
3.) don't have enough posts here to warrant trust..??
4.) i live at home with my mom
5.) people think i'm retarded
6.) i'm not very well liked
7.) the place is like getting into another country w/o a passport.
8.) no invites(which that is a well known true)
9.) the staff is picky.. (which could also be true)
10.) i'm a major lamer!!!

anyways i know i'm not that bad of a person and i try to keep good face where ever i am... i've been into torrents for a while now.. and have good ratios on many sites... took me a while to catch on to how torrent sites work tho(at first).. and since then i've been on track.. now i'm into communities.. i'm in a few places now where i'm getting to like them very much .. i may not be active on the forums much but am on thier ircs.. probally should be more of both but, if i'm gonna talk to ppl... i wanna talk with'em not play pm tag.. but thats me..

i probally could show ratio proofs if they were requested.... but as i say i'm looking for community theme more so a tracker.. i only have a cable connection for speeds (but it's a damm good one) .....

i also could probally try to give ya a major sob story about on how i really need this tracker... cause my cat is dying of menstral cramps and the only thing that will save her poor kitty life is the kindness of a wheelmods invite... but, i won't do that.. seems kind of pointless.. besides so many people are doing that enough for ftn invites... so, my poor kitty is gonna have to leave me.. :( (i will miss that cat) ....

well, i could go on and on but the bottom line is that no matter how i look at it no one would ever even consider for an invite to the great wheelmods site.. so thats why i decided to make this post and hopefully i made at least a couple people smile and call me some real nice names... :shutup:

so, feel free to bash this thread and laugh at me... and tell me how lame i am because i know it to be true(thats why i posted this here)..

thanks and l8rs..

self-confidence!

yoyogi4
12-12-2007, 08:33 PM

not fresh that's soooo fifth grade, he should've used some subliminal messages, NLP I don't know some advance hypnotic language to seduce us to unvoluntarily give him an invite and bend over while we're at it.

this i think might answer your question...... (first one anyways)

well, i thought i would just state how i didn't deserve this tracker and get that out of the way... :frusty:

If yoiu think you don't deserve it you are not going to get it.:(

Dude you need a theplace invite, you really need to learn about inner self esteem and how to make friends in real life, once you learn that you won't need any tracker community.

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I've got a wheel mods acc.

MrLazy
12-12-2007, 08:41 PM
what's so good about uk-t anyways ..look at its content, its only rated 6.. people just care for rarity these days ..so sad..

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 08:42 PM
I hate u*-*, it should be worse than a level 6. I see 0-day stuff uploaded there that was on SCT a day ago, and theres like no leechers.

yoyogi4
12-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I hate u*-*, it should be worse than a level 6. I see 0-day stuff uploaded there that was on SCT a day ago, and theres like no leechers.
Then give it to the guy so he can find this out for himself and then trade it for something else he wants.

YoYoY
12-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Then give it to the guy so he can find this out for himself and then trade it for something else he wants.

That would be helpful :P

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 08:46 PM
well, its not that bad... Its got a nice movie section in the forumz :)

yoyogi4
12-12-2007, 09:00 PM
well, its not that bad... Its got a nice movie section in the forumz :)
:rolleyes:

weenden
12-12-2007, 09:04 PM
did you ever think that maybe the people you no arent there and thats why you have gotten any invites

jasperr
12-13-2007, 06:55 AM
what's so good about uk-t anyways ..look at its content, its only rated 6.. people just care for rarity these days ..so sad..

hmmm... how should i say this..??? you must be daft if you think i want to get into this site becuase of rarity... and oboviously you DID NOT read my post well either.. if you had, you would have noticed i made no mention of value other than community.. and another thing pre-times are BS...

If yoiu think you don't deserve it you are not going to get it.:(

i think you missed something

Dude you need a theplace invite, you really need to learn about inner self esteem and how to make friends in real life, once you learn that you won't need any tracker community.

i don't need or want a theplace invite... i'm sure it's a good site.. but, i have sites that are good.. but only a few that are any real value to me..

did you ever think that maybe the people you no arent there and thats why you have gotten any invites

HA-HA you funny little man... sometimes it takes a leap of faith to know whats real and whats not..

almost missed this one...... uhmmmmmmm again people DON'T READ ... i don't trade... look at my sig... geesh :pinch:

JROQuinn
12-13-2007, 08:28 AM
ok are you arguing...oh nevermind...I should make a post "Why we dont deserve to breath the air we breath, food we eat, bed we sleep in, family most of us have(dont want to single any of us out lol), or the life that God gave us or the monkey we evolved from."(again dont want to single anyone out) lol
That would be a looooong post

jasperr
12-13-2007, 02:09 PM
ok are you arguing...oh nevermind...I should make a post "Why we dont deserve to breath the air we breath, food we eat, bed we sleep in, family most of us have(dont want to single any of us out lol), or the life that God gave us or the monkey we evolved from."(again dont want to single anyone out) lol
That would be a looooong post

no i wasn't argueing anout anything.... just setting things straight as some people were starting to go waaaaay off track talking about trading and tracker ratings and pre-times..... which was wrong! so i was pointing out the obvious.... thats all.. i mean how you gonna say to someone who don't trade you're gonna trade it for something better after you see it sucks???

if the site ends up sucking.. well, then it does... but i don't believe it will or does..

anyways perhaps you should make a post like that... probally would be a hoot .. just to see many people go HUH!???