PDA

View Full Version : error with all kind of filesharing software

zedex
12-12-2007, 06:29 PM
need help plz im starting to feel a little desperate :cry: :cry: :cry:

about 4 weeks ago my pc crashed so meantime till i get the money im using my old neighbors computer that he doesnt use .
now i managed to recover all my trackers and downloaded the utorrent 1.6.1 again , i have a router ( home network ) and i open ports on router but when i try to download something it gives me this error :

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7156/11sm0.jpg

now ive tried to download from deferent trackers and also from public ones but its all the same :(

can someone help me plz , dont know what to do and i cant use my trackers meantime .

thanks ( sorry if its the wrong section for this kinnd of staff )

also now i tried it with emule and it gives me the same error also tried it with https torrent files and then it gives me error : " cannot establish connection" , dont know if its connected but also i have an error when i try to browse with ff - it shows me an error like im not connected and last thing i cant connect also to the mirc .

WTF ppl i need urgent help :cry:

Skiz
12-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Have you tried uTorrent 1.7.5? 1.6.1 is pretty old. :ermm:

Saroman
12-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Seems like ur Ports arent forwarded properly...

i guess www.portforward.com might help you

I am using 1.6.1 only..and pretty satisfied with it..no hassles :D

zedex
12-12-2007, 07:52 PM
yeah guys ive tried also 1.7.5 and believe me my ports a forward properly , and even if the were'nt i still should be able to connect and have the red dot on the bottom of the page but i dont its like the whole p2p is not available to my computer .

Emma1979
12-14-2007, 01:38 AM
What about changing software. I use azureus and have had no probs at all.

zedex
12-14-2007, 10:32 PM
same thing with azureus and bittorent

it tells me there that i have something like a socket and that my java is firewalled .

i opened then the java in the firewall but didnt help/

Emma1979
12-14-2007, 10:42 PM
I guess you could maybe download a portscanner and see what is open when your firewall is up? (to check that java is getting through). When i configure azureus i always use port 49152

I also found this if it helps ...

Do a port forwarding check in Azureus that will tell you if the ports are open its easy to change the ports
but there is 1 they tell you not to use i use 61401 and max out most of the time its the same port i used for the Blue Frog. if you are using a router you don't need a fire wall. if your not then your firewall is blocking the port

grimms
12-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Make sure you use higher port numbers and look in the tut section of this forum for some additional port forwarding advice. Good luck!

clocktower
12-18-2007, 10:49 AM
use ranomize ports in the latest utorrent open ur ports disable ur firewall especially if its a router also check to see if dht is disabled and also peer guardian

DyNast
12-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Have you tried uTorrent 1.7.5? 1.6.1 is pretty old. :ermm:
Well, but safer I assume...
Google uTorrent + RIAA \ MPAA or something like that...
The latest safe version is 1.6.1, that's the latest before utorrent sold them selves to this copyright organizations
:ermm: