PDA

View Full Version : level 9 for....

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 08:02 PM
**N invite, I am looking for seed box axx only. No other tracker offers or crap like that. I have a few deals going, but I don't like them that much. Post/PM about ur offer. Here are the thing that are MOST important to me for the seed box, 1 being the most important.

1. Time given to use it (absolute most important) If anyone gives me 2 or more months of axx, I will giveaway 1 FTN invite on FST
2. Speed (I suppose everyone has 100mbit/100mbit) so this can be disregarded.
3. Bandwidth
4. Provider
5. Windows would be nice if you could offer complete access with remote connect
6 hdd space
7. other (cpu speed in the server, ram, etc.)

Okay thanks for looking guys :)

superm4n
12-12-2007, 08:04 PM
isnt that the same as selling invites?

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 08:06 PM
No, theres millions of these threads over here asking for seedbox axx for an invite. Please , im in no mood to chat, I want offers posted here only.

Heres the first offer I got, a 6MBps max seedbox for 1 week, 15gb hdd. Pathetic. I know you guys can do better than that.

danio
12-12-2007, 08:47 PM
do you think it is fair to trade your invite considering you were invited for free from your request thread here at FST earlier. be a nice guy and pass on the good favor and invite someone worthy for free :D

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Okay, I already explained this once, but let me do it again. Heres how I survive the game we call tormenting, its actually pretty clever. I get 1 invite every 4 weeks. usually for that invite a get seedbox axx for 4 weeks, which keeps me good on FTN and permits the invites to continue flowing in for me. If anyone gave me, lets say, 2 months, i would guarantee to give 1 free FTN invite away.

Adam1990
12-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Okay, I already explained this once, but let me do it again. Heres how I survive the game we call tormenting, its actually pretty clever. I get 1 invite every 4 weeks. usually for that invite a get seedbox axx for 4 weeks, which keeps me good on FTN and permits the invites to continue flowing in for me. If anyone gave me, lets say, 2 months, i would guarantee to give 1 free FTN invite away.

You dont need high speeds to get an ftn invite every month, that is flawed logic. Just dont hit and run.

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 10:16 PM

You dont need high speeds to get an ftn invite every month, that is flawed logic. Just dont hit and run.
He (guy who gives FTN invites) wants activity, and I can't get 24/7 activity on my home computer bcuz my parents make me turn it off at night. Also speeds are kind of important actually, and it shows ur progression as a user. Plus I'd like a seed box for other trackers too :)

mrnobody
12-12-2007, 11:01 PM
1. Time given to use it (absolute most important) If anyone gives me 2 or more months of axx, I will giveaway 1 FTN invite on FST

someone needs epenis reduction class

as for as i understand, to get an invite...

Invites can be given out to FTN P**** and higher upon request.

and to get that class all you need is...

Must have been be a member for at least # weeks, have uploaded at least ###GB.

once you hit that GB you are eligible to apply. As long as you don't do anything that they don't want you to do (H n' R, badmouthing etc)...i do think they care about your additional buffer. Beside, i don't think activity only means torrent activity, instead you can post in their forum and show activity.

He (guy who gives FTN invites) wants activity, and I can't get 24/7 activity on my home computer bcuz my parents make me turn it off at night. Also speeds are kind of important actually, and it shows ur progression as a user. Plus I'd like a seed box for other trackers too :)

who said u they want 24/7 activity? lately, after my desktop has crashed...i seed only through my laptop...and often i reach 36 hrs seed time after 1 week :D

...and i thought u were the one with parents that hand you 500 $ for "20tb or unlimited" bandwidth each month.

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Don't worry I got a good deal. its not 100mbit, buts its a "permenant" 10/10 mbit windows + webui+ftp axx ,160gb hdd. unlimited bandwidth

danio
12-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Don't worry I got a good deal. its not 100mbit, buts its a "permenant" 10/10 mbit windows + webui+ftp axx ,160gb hdd. unlimited bandwidth

then why do you have to continue the trading of your invites for seedboxes? man you are so full of sh*t.. pardon my language.

WarrenBuffet
12-12-2007, 11:54 PM

then why do you have to continue the trading of your invites for seedboxes? man you are so full of sh*t.. pardon my language.
b........cuz

whiteboy
12-13-2007, 12:28 AM
b........cuz
I wouldnt normally do this but you are a total douche. Hopefully someone from ftn sees this and abruptly takes away your invite privliges.

Using their invites so you can have a seedbox every month. Thats total bullshit and you should be disabled.

I understand you need the box though because your stealing all your moms bandwidth.

Fuckin kid:angry: