12-13-2007, 04:22 AM
On the front page :)

fstokebanget
12-13-2007, 04:28 AM
it has open since yesterday
yesterday, somebody already gave the waffles invites in the invites section

fOrUmAs
12-13-2007, 04:36 AM
i dont have any invite yet:( i was hopeing that they will give every member at least 1 invite since they moved to new server.

Adama
12-13-2007, 04:42 AM
yes they opened invites
i just got an invite there

Skiz
12-13-2007, 04:50 AM
It says to read the FAQ to see how to obtain invites, but I don't see anything pertaining to them.

Can someone quote what I'm missing? :huh:

styles
12-13-2007, 04:52 AM
I am not there yet.How many user there?And how about maximum users?

Polarbear
12-13-2007, 04:55 AM
It says to read the FAQ to see how to obtain invites, but I don't see anything pertaining to them.

they will implement a new invite system and explain it soon.

fOrUmAs
12-13-2007, 04:55 AM

i have seen that some members from here said that u get invites for every 5GB down and up..but that will not be anymore since they will start new invite system..

this is from waffle if u havent see its on main page

*Because we are on a new server, we will be opening invites at the time of this posting to allow up to 20,000 users. There will also be a new invite system implemented that will be explained soon.*

t0mmy
12-13-2007, 04:56 AM

we are currently at 15.5k users :P max is 20k :)

styles
12-13-2007, 05:02 AM

we are currently at 15.5k users :P max is 20k :)
Thank you for info.:)I still have chance.:lol:

Skiz
12-13-2007, 05:19 AM

i have seen that some members from here said that u get invites for every 5GB down and up..but that will not be anymore since they will start new invite system..

I've seen that comment as well, but my stats are multiple times that and nothing. I'll wait for the new system I suppose. :idunno:

predateur
12-13-2007, 05:52 AM
i dont have any invite yet:( i was hopeing that they will give every member at least 1 invite since they moved to new server.

same here, i realy dont understand this invitation system

Schoolboystuff
12-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Do I need waffles if I have What?

Hanz™
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM

same here, i realy dont understand this invitation system
They are no longer using the 5/5 UL/DL system. They will be switching to a better system. :)

grimms
12-13-2007, 01:29 PM

Same problem here. Could not find info on obtaining invites anywhere on the site. But i guess the'll explain that in the coming days when they implement their new invite system.

IceTee
12-13-2007, 03:52 PM

Same problem here. Could not find info on obtaining invites anywhere on the site. But i guess the'll explain that in the coming days when they implement their new invite system.

That msh was there from the time invites were 5gb up+5gb dw.
Let's just wait a couple of days to see how the new invite system works