PDA

View Full Version : Want Waffles, What Do I Have To Do

death ritual
12-13-2007, 10:43 AM
From what I understand there is free leech going on at Waffles and no invites until then. What invites are YOU willing to trade for to pass on a Waffles to me?I am willing to give YOU an invite to all of these for one Waffles. Let me know if we can make a trade

carpediemm
12-13-2007, 11:21 AM
tl don't have invites. You should wait until they open invites and then you maybe will get on invite there. It should be pretty soon I guess

death ritual
12-13-2007, 09:05 PM
didnt quite get that carpediemm (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/carpediemm-177763), well thanks for at least acknowledging a post here. Seems most of the communication is not really happening anymore on the coveted FST. Or its just me cause I dont seem to be the most popular. Would it help if i lied and said i was a girl, would i then get a WAFFLES invite? I have been on the board for a year, and I can not even get one invite to a tracker I want, and mind you I gave a way a lot of free good ones, just look at me rep remarks,
Fin De La Vie

MaaxHimself
12-13-2007, 09:07 PM
didnt quite get that carpediemm (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/carpediemm-177763), well thanks for at least acknowledging a post here. Seems most of the communication is not really happening anymore on the coveted FST. Or its just me cause I dont seem to be the most popular. Would it help if i lied and said i was a girl, would i then get a WAFFLES invite?

Well being active in the forums is whats going to help you the most. I have waffles, but still haven't got an invite, so I'm guessing its pretty hard to come by.

death ritual
12-13-2007, 09:16 PM
well I know that for a fact, but all the people I used to know on here are gone

pawned
12-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Steps to get Waffles

INGREDIENTS:
* 2 cups sifted flour
* 3 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs, separated
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 5 tablespoons melted shortening
PREPARATION:
Mix and sift dry ingredients. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and shortening; add to dry ingredients, beating until smooth. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron. Cook waffles until crispy and browned. Waffle recipe serves 6.

death ritual
12-13-2007, 09:38 PM
INGREDIENTS:
* 2 cups sifted flour
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs, separated
* 1 1/2 cups milk
PREPARATION:
Mix and sift dry ingredients. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and shortening; add to dry ingredients, beating until smooth. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron. Cook waffles until crispy and browned. Waffle recipe serves 6.

if it was only that simple.....lol

maddoxro
12-13-2007, 09:40 PM
you never know who might help you out ;).
all you have to do is to ask nice,without to trade,and you will receive an invitation from a good user ;)

death ritual
12-13-2007, 09:58 PM
that could be true, I will try then.....

Please, please may I have a Waffles invite? I will trade nothing for it except my true love for music and the opportunity to fulfill it

allied3
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Steps to get Waffles

INGREDIENTS:
* 2 cups sifted flour
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs, separated
* 1 1/2 cups milk
PREPARATION:

Wow it works!
recommended to anyone else wanting to get in this site!

svergie
12-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Pray to GOd

INGREDIENTS:
* 2 cups sifted flour
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs, separated
* 1 1/2 cups milk
PREPARATION:

if it was only that simple.....lol

SUPER WAFFLING
:tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

death ritual
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
ok Daemon WHAT.cd is the difference from your WAFFLES.fm recipe to pawned's WAFFLES.fm recipe?

and supershep WHAT.cd is your WAFFLES.fm point?

misledhope
12-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Oops you could have asked for a free waffles invite on what.cd in the poweruser forum, but instead you lost all your invites.

death ritual
12-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Oops you could have asked for a free waffles invite on what.cd in the poweruser forum, but instead you lost all your invites.
I did not think you could do that on the site, as I was under the impression that would not be a good thing. Alas you have proven to me, no matter what you do or where you go what.cd mods are watching,