PDA

View Full Version : Hashish Withdrawal

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:22 PM
I've never been much of a grass smoker. I do smoke a helluva lot of hash though.

I started smoking it when I was 14. Having a few jays here and there. I started smoking heavily, I suppose, when I was about 17. I'm 33 now. Since I was 17, I've smoked like a chimney. Not joints, (well, only in company). I lived and worked in Holland from about the age of 18 to 21 and the main reason for this was to pursue that lifestyle, in all honesty.

The way I smoke is with "Fuckits"- well, that's what we call it over here. It's very similar to a water bong or bucket only a lot more potent, imo. I won't go into the physics but it pretty much knocks your socks off. I'd do maybe 4 or 5 of those a night.

I've done this continually since I was 17 every night in life. I've always had problems sleeping and this has sufficed to send me off to beddy-byes quite nicely, thank you very much. I've never had a problem holding down a job and I'm generally quite an amiable bugger so there really wasn't much of a bad effect on the wife and kids. However, quite recently, something in me wanted to stop.

So, I haven't had a smoke in 3 weeks and I've got to tell you, I've never been so miserable in my puff (if you will). I can't sleep a wink. I'm irritable in my job. Which isn't nice because I do payroll for about 2000 people and it requires me to be reasonable and nice. When I do sleep, I'm having nightmares- scary ones. I'm generally a snappy fucker and I don't like myself much when I'm not totally wopped off my head. I've also hit the vino pretty hard since I've stopped.

They say that ganja isn't addictive but I'll tell you, it's habit forming as fuck. I must say, it's helped me somewhat coming back here to post- gives the old grey matter some exercise and what not but my palms are sweating as I type this.

I'm very tempted now to go and see a mate and get an ounce of pollen and smoke the fuck right out of it.

Fuckety fuck fuck!

Rant over.

Thanks for reading.

Hairbautt
12-13-2007, 08:24 PM
:emo: I've never been into smoking.

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:26 PM
:emo: I've never been into smoking.

Holy fuck, you read quick as fuck.

DanB
12-13-2007, 08:29 PM
yeah it is shit going through withdrawals, sleepless nights, mental dreams when you do drop off.

Its worth it though cos when you finally succumb the first joint gets you proper stoned.

Something Else
12-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Well you're doing well mate, 3 weeks is good. I understand what your going through. I've done it and agree that MaryJane is addictive company. I did quit a few times, but I'm bunning again now...those bongs sound pretty serious..We have vapourises is that what you mean? Those are orsum. :smilie4:

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:30 PM
yeah it is shit going through withdrawals, sleepless nights, mental dreams when you do drop off.

Its worth it though cos when you finally succumb the first joint gets you proper stoned.

That's why I wanna get some now, Dan, cuz I know it will kick me for a loop.

Something Else
12-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Living in Holland must make it harder...shirley.

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Well you're doing well mate, 3 weeks is good. I understand what your going through. I've done it and agree that MaryJane is addictive company. I did quit a few times, but I'm bunning again now...those bongs sound pretty serious..We have vapourises is that what you mean? Those are orsum. :smilie4:

Always wanted to get a vaporizor. Wonder what 'er indoors would say if I asked for one for xmas.

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Living in Holland must make it harder...shirley.

Yeah but I was a sprog at the time. All I gave a feck about was gettin' orf me tits.

DanB
12-13-2007, 08:33 PM

are you serious about giving it up? :unsure:

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:36 PM

are you serious about giving it up? :unsure:

Dunno mate. It's Christmas. Can't see meself going through Chistmas and the new year without a serious toke like.

DanB
12-13-2007, 08:39 PM
well ring your mate then :01:

kallieb
I'm not here to judge you; but to clear up any misunderstanding pot, hash and anything else formed from good ol' bud is definitely addictive: psychologically and physically.

The symptoms you describe are all normal signs of withdrawal. You describe problems with sleeping and feeling really cranky, but you probably also may feel more worried/anxious and your appetite is not as good as it used to be.

I used to smoke WAY more ganga than I do now and remember back then, when I cut back, that my head and body were really against the idea and it took me quite some time before I felt like I could manage smoking occasionally without thinking about it all the time.

Something Else
That 'skuff' wot they sell in Dam is great. :eyebrows:

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm not here to judge you; but to clear up any misunderstanding pot, hash and anything else formed from good ol' bud is definitely addictive: psychologically and physically.

The symptoms you describe are all normal signs of withdrawal. You describe problems with sleeping and feeling really cranky, but you probably also may feel more worried/anxious and your appetite is not as good as it used to be.

I used to smoke WAY more ganga than I do now and remember back then, when I cut back, that my head and body were really against the idea and it took me quite some time before I felt like I could manage smoking occasionally without thinking about it all the time.

Actually, Kallie, my appetite has improved. I used to be too stoned to bother eating. Seriously.

I'm one of these fuckers who doesn't do things by halves. I'm like the fucking cookie monster ffs. :wacko:

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:45 PM
That 'skuff' wot they sell in Dam is great. :eyebrows:

Yep, from what I remember. I'm barred from Holland now but that's a story for another day.

Sextent
12-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Do what you want or do something else.

Skweeky
12-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Strange...

I started smoking green when I was 14, by the time I was 17 I would get up in the morning and the first thing I'd do was have a spliff.

However, I've never had any problems not smoking it. Nor did I have any problems not taking E, speed or cocaine when it wasn't around.
I have no problem going on a wee binge for a few weeks and they going T total for ages.

I think it just depends on your personality really, and the way you were brought up.

I find that most of the people I know in Belgium enjoy recreational drugs. Some may do it continuously for a few months and then just stop. But here in the UK... I find that people are so worried about how and where to get the stuff and worrying about the legal side of things that they just have it whenever they can get it...

There's a lot to be said for legalisation IMHO

chalice
12-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Do what you want or do something else.

kay.

IceTee
12-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Been there.... I smoked for about 8 years and than, due to my choice of life (becoming a pilot) I had to quit. Been wanting to stop before that ether way.
It were 8 crazy lovely years... which included 7 trips to Amsterdam and 2 to Marrocco.
Also loved to smoke one or two before going to bed. (Joints not bongs)

Ether way... it took me about 2 weeks to get back to normal after I quit smoking.
in these 2 weeks I couldn't sleep good as well and (also) because of that I became a bit angry than normal...

But no worries man.... what doesn't kill makes you stronger and I guarantee you will love being sober for a while.
It's different. Everything kinda looks different and you start enjoying you normally wouldn't while smoking.

But I can tell you this.. after this good feeling passes you will want to smoke a joint (bong) now and then... but you should only do it when you feel you absolutely don't need it anymore.

Hang in there man ;)
Cheers

IceTee
12-13-2007, 09:13 PM

Don't agree with you.
Grass and Hash...

Psychologically... Yes
Physically... No

Sextent
12-13-2007, 09:39 PM
This is an interesting read, Chalice.

Anyone else for that matter.

http://www.addiction-help-line.com/marijuana.html

Here is an extract

Addictive Potential

Long-term marijuana use can lead to addiction for some people; that is, they use the drug compulsively even though it interferes with family, school, work, and recreational activities. Drug craving and withdrawal symptoms can make it hard for long-term marijuana smokers to stop using the drug. People trying to quit report irritability, sleeplessness, and anxiety(38). They also display increased aggression on psychological tests, peaking approximately one week after the last use of the drug(39).

chalice
12-13-2007, 09:43 PM
This is an interesting read, Chalice.

Anyone else for that matter.

http://www.addiction-help-line.com/marijuana.html

Here is an extract

Addictive Potential

Long-term marijuana use can lead to addiction for some people; that is, they use the drug compulsively even though it interferes with family, school, work, and recreational activities. Drug craving and withdrawal symptoms can make it hard for long-term marijuana smokers to stop using the drug. People trying to quit report irritability, sleeplessness, and anxiety(38). They also display increased aggression on psychological tests, peaking approximately one week after the last use of the drug(39).

Cheers man.

By that account, I should be dropping off of being such a cunt by now.

Feel worser than ever though.

Maybe I was always a cunt and it was the cannabis that stopped it. :blink:

Lilmiss
12-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I started smoking green when I was 14, by the time I was 17 I would get up in the morning and the first thing I'd do was have a spliff.

Ditto. I more or less gave up for about a year. At first because it was dry around here, then I just couldn't be bothered rolling.

I've been stoned every night for about 2 weeks now and gawd it's hitting me harsh, I'm getting the giggles over the dumbest things. I'm lovin' it. :pinch:

Good luck Mister C, btw.

chalice
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM

Ditto. I more or less gave up for about a year. At first because it was dry around here, then I just couldn't be bothered rolling.

I've been stoned every night for about 2 weeks now and gawd it's hitting me harsh, I'm getting the giggles over the dumbest things. I'm lovin' it. :pinch:

Good luck Mister C, btw.

Cheers Wee Missus.

I just can't enjoy anything without it though. I've got it into my thick head that it's an enhancer for all the senses.

Time was, I could sit and happily watch drivel on t'tv and that. Now, I can't even look sideways at anything.

N4riX
12-13-2007, 10:05 PM
*puff puff pass

Lilmiss
12-13-2007, 10:06 PM
I felt like that for about a month after stopping. There's only ever drivel on the tellybox anyhoo, no amount of drugs will make it any better.

(she says while working out what time Shameless is on)

Alien5
12-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Shameless is lyke brookside on drugs.

Lilmiss
12-13-2007, 10:09 PM
It starts at 11pm. I'm going orf over the road for a few pints first. :happy:

chalice
12-13-2007, 10:10 PM
*puff puff pass

Get behind me, Satan.

Unless yer a puff.

N4riX
12-13-2007, 10:12 PM
naw it's godbud have some

MaaxHimself
12-13-2007, 10:24 PM
This is the very reason why I don't smoke anything.

Here, this will help:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xL1zRZxz2HI

chalice
12-13-2007, 10:27 PM
This is the very reason why I don't smoke anything.

Here, this will help:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xL1zRZxz2HI

This is the reason I don't look at YouTube Links.

Spider_dude
12-13-2007, 10:34 PM
i smoked everyday for about a year and had the same feelings chalice did about it heightening all areas of my life. but really i had to stop it was making me slightly bawa, so i quit and now only occasionally smoke (poker at my mates) and i never buy it anymore. i never started smoking hashish, only really good green. tutti fruity.

chalice
12-13-2007, 10:39 PM
i smoked everyday for about a year and had the same feelings chalice did about it heightening all areas of my life. but really i had to stop it was making me slightly bawa, so i quit and now only occasionally smoke (poker at my mates) and i never buy it anymore. i never started smoking hashish, only really good green. tutti fruity.

Fuck Ye, SD!!

Just talked to the mate and he told me he got a new strain of Tutti Frutti in.

I don't smoke the green.

But now I want it.

N4riX
12-13-2007, 10:54 PM
is that a cross of juicy fruit and something. never tried it.

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:23 PM
is that a cross of juicy fruit and something. never tried it.

Dunno, is that like chewing gum or something?

Only when I used to do Ecstasy in the early 90's, that shit ruined my teeth.

Ever get a lump of molar in your gum while you where orf yer 'ead.

One of the most unpleasant feelings imaginable.

True story.

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Pre-emptive post:

All molars are contained within gums.

I meant chewing gum, JP.

:rolleyes:

Edit: If I was stoned, I wouldn't have to edit that stupid post so much.

Sextent
12-13-2007, 11:42 PM
My confusion is more basic than that.

Are you saying that you were so out of your heid your teeth were breaking and getting stuck in the gum you were chewing.

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:44 PM
What.

tibob
12-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Those symptoms are only from the rehabillitaTION part, after a while it will stop. it will pass, only if you dont fall.
but i mean smoke are a way of putting people at ease, and yeah it really becomes a habit.

Sextent
12-13-2007, 11:47 PM

Are you saying that you were so out of your heid your teeth were breaking and getting stuck in the gum you were chewing.

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:48 PM

What.

Sextent
12-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Kids, just say gnaw.

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:50 PM
Kids, just say gnaw.

LAW

Sextent
12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Laughing And Wanking. :blink::sick:

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Better than crying and wanking.

Sextent
12-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Better than crying and wanking.

I honestly wouldn't have any idea. True Story.

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:55 PM
It all comes good in the end.

weenden
12-13-2007, 11:57 PM
take that black sticky hash put in the bowl light it up and draw it in ahhhhhh feels good repeat as often as possible

Sextent
12-13-2007, 11:57 PM
:wahey:

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:58 PM
:wahey:

YAY!

brotherdoobie
12-14-2007, 12:02 AM
I've slowed down considerbly (I smoke one or two on me day off). I enjoy playing and
listening to music more; when I'm stoned (However, I get more done...when I'm sober as far a completly finished composistion).

I haven't smoked hash in ages. I'm going to Canada to visit a mate, after Christmas. He has some of the sweetest hash evar (we'll prolly get baked to the max).

I am a former cookie monster myself, Chalice. I enjoy the occasional toke now, and
I'm pretty content (give it some time).

Cheers, Paul :happy:

chalice
12-14-2007, 12:04 AM
I've slowed down considerbly (I smoke one or two on me day off). I enjoy playing and
listening to music more; when I'm stoned (However, I get more done...when I'm sober
as far a completly finished composistion).

I haven't smoked hash in ages. I'm going to Canada to visit a mate, after Christmas. He has some of the sweetest hash evar (we'll prolly get baked to the max).

I am a former cookie monster myself, Chalice. I enjoy the occasional toke now, and
I'm pretty content (give it some time).

Cheers, Paul :happy:

BD, bloody nice to see you, hot shot.

I know you're a fellow sufferererererer.

Merry Xmas Mate.

weenden
12-14-2007, 12:06 AM
i used to have this bowl it had two compartments for weed i would let the weed get the residue all over and in it ...man they were the days my friend we thought they never end....im showing my age again dooooh!

chalice
12-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Weed sing and dance forever and a day.

weenden
12-14-2007, 12:13 AM
and toss more than a few brews too

Beenieman
12-14-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm sure all the money your saving bud will pay for Christmas, so it's all good :D

good luck m8 and don't give up!

brotherdoobie
12-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm enjoying some cheap wine and a fatty (not the missus, btw.) It is my day off. ;)

I received a speeding ticket yesterday...bastards!
(I'm off to the post office - to mail in my payment.)
:frusty:

Merry Christmas, mate!

-bd

Sextent
12-14-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm sure all the money your saving bud will pay for Christmas, so it's all good :D

Do you mean don't give up the weed or don't give up giving up the weed.

You're being kind of amphibious there.

Sextent
12-14-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm enjoying some cheap wine and a fatty (not the missus, btw.) It is my day off. ;)

You commit adultery on your day off. With a fat burd.

That's appalling.

brotherdoobie
12-14-2007, 12:32 AM

You commit adultery on your day off. With a fat burd.

That's appalling.

:lol: :lol:

-bd

Beenieman
12-14-2007, 12:35 AM

yeah kinda confused myself there :wacko:

Anyway I meant don't quit giving up especially since he has managed 3 weeks so far. I'm having a harder time just trying to quit smoking :(

chalice
12-14-2007, 12:47 AM

yeah kinda confused myself there :wacko:

Anyway I meant don't quit giving up especially since he has managed 3 weeks so far. I'm having a harder time just trying to quit smoking :(

Thanks man.

Didn't get anything off the guy just cuz of this thread.

So, a million thanks to all the participants.

Same time tomorrow, then?

kallieb
12-14-2007, 01:12 AM
We'll be here!!

See, we're not socially inept half-wits.

ooohhh...another cross reference.

chalice
12-14-2007, 01:13 AM
We'll be here!!

See, we're not socially inept half-wits.

ooohhh...another cross reference.

YAY!

LaPistola
12-14-2007, 01:29 AM
I smoked pot in 2 weeks, except I have had a cigarette here and there

chalice
12-14-2007, 01:31 AM
I smoked pot in 2 weeks, except I have had a cigarette here and there

Anglias, sil vous plais?

N4riX
12-14-2007, 05:21 AM

I received a speeding ticket yesterday...bastards!
(I'm off to the post office - to mail in my payment.)
:frusty:

Merry Christmas, mate!

-bd

here in canada there's a trick to avoid demerits from tickets. pay by check and overpay by a few bucks. what happens is that your payment will go through but for them to take away merits you have to complete the transaction by cashing the check they send you for the remainder. so just don't cash it. last i tried this was a year ago and i'm not sure the same system is in place for where you live but it might be worth a try. peace gangsta

masterbat
12-14-2007, 05:42 AM
i have smoked weed few times, i thought it was going to get me really high and i was going to have divine visions , but all i felt was laziness :dabs:

so i stopped using that crap

chalice , why dont you go see a doc ? :huh:

masterbat
12-14-2007, 05:43 AM
or you can switch to salvia :D

N4riX
12-14-2007, 05:49 AM
salvia is nasty stuff. trust me being trapped in a bubble isn't fun man. but seriously if you really want to quit, stop going out, quit drinking, avoid your buddy's, get some cats and be prepared to be a loser for a few weeks. if you make it that long smoke some sticky and celebrate.

dinsdale
12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
You need to replace your addiction with something else. Maybe become a religious fanatic. One extreme to the other. Either that or take up knitting.

Spider_dude
12-25-2007, 11:53 AM
so how's it going?

chalice
12-25-2007, 12:17 PM
so how's it going?

Not so bad now, man.

Fucked up dreams have stopped and that. Getting better sleep.

This is the first Christmas in many many years that my head is not firmly deposited in my rectum.

Having said that, it's only 12.15 and I'm on my second beer already and I'm eyeing up a bottle of Merlot. Swings and roundabouts.

Merry Christmas.

mr. nails
12-25-2007, 03:08 PM
i don't smoke hashish at all. not that i don't want to. i just don't look for it. it's been roughly 14 years since i've par took in hashish. i've been smoking marijuana for 16 years and i often stop for 6 weeks at a time (2-3 times a year) here and there for i have to take a urinalysis on a regular basis. when i do stop i to have problems sleeping @ first. i also get angry @ the fact of cummin' home and not smoking a bowl. i like to smoke. it calms me & i have an oral fixation with it like most cigarette smokers have. i'm constantly smoking ALL nite. i love smoking and watching anime as well. deep thought if u will. i also remember my dreams too if i'm not smoking. i'd rather not. dreaming to me means i'm not sleeping well. i just wanna pass out and wake up refreshed. often dreaming makes me wake up in the middle of sleep and i don't like that. smoking does not effect me with my family, friends or my job. i like to work. i don't bother ppl and i don't steal. as of now i'm not smoking for my doc apt is cummin' up. but soon i'll be back in gear and smoking the fine greenery. :) lol, anyway, from what i remember when i smoked hashish it put me in a great state of listless (if that's a word). i was quite comatosed. i basically couldn't move. staring @ the floor. i have no idea of it's long term or it's withdrawals. withdrawals from marijuana though isn't bad @ all. if u do experience any withdrawals they will be gone in 2 days or so. hell, caffeine withdrawals hurt me more than marijuana. i don't drink alcohol at all so i can't wait to toke up again. merry xmas & happy new year.

The Flying Cow
05-11-2009, 10:28 PM
I used to smoke hashish non stop. When the stash ended I would get up off the couch, draw on credit and go buy some more.

It reached a point where I was missing out on all sorts of things in life, and frankly it was out of hand.

So, much like our friend chavis did 2 years ago (yep this is old stuff but it's a good thread) I stopped. It was a gradual thing, because last year I stopped a few times but only for about a month, then I'd get back on the habit. I only used to stop because the financial situation was just going down the cliff.

Now, though, the financial situation is slightly better (even if one still owes the bank tons of dough) but I'm not buying. I'll toke one here or there but even then only on Friday nights, during the week nada.

I might even drop the Friday night extravaganzas too. Must be frank and say I am fed up of the paranoias, especially walking around on the street with red eyes. It sucks here, as people stare at you rudely when you're sober, let alone if you're whopped.

Anyway I used to think I needed to smoke a joint before going out so I could be more sociable and maybe get with those "impossible" girls. I also used to think I could watch movied better high, and that I could do work better high.

All of it was bollocks though. When I started smoking hash properly (around 15, even if I must have tried it when I was 13 or 14) yes, I'll admit the adventures were interesting, but soon it was just a question of getting high and doing nothing else.

I can understand that some areas of learning use the thing more constructively, like. The arts and literature, of a certain type. But in general I think it's the best when you smoke just occasionally and have full control of your life without that stuff. It makes you enjoy your life more - I used to wake up at midday or later, with a heavy head from smoking up the night before - now I wake up fresh in the morning and don't even take coffee.

How are you doing now Gary?

Something Else
05-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Spleef anyone? :smilie4:

chalice
05-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Haven't had a smoke in like 2 weeks. True story.

I have been pwing the fuck out of a singular sad bastard of a Postugese cunt in the meantime, though.

So it's all good. :happy:

chalice
05-11-2009, 10:43 PM
I used to smoke hashish non stop. When the stash ended I would get up off the couch, draw on credit and go buy some more.

It reached a point where I was missing out on all sorts of things in life, and frankly it was out of hand.

So, much like our friend chavis did 2 years ago (yep this is old stuff but it's a good thread) I stopped. It was a gradual thing, because last year I stopped a few times but only for about a month, then I'd get back on the habit. I only used to stop because the financial situation was just going down the cliff.

Now, though, the financial situation is slightly better (even if one still owes the bank tons of dough) but I'm not buying. I'll toke one here or there but even then only on Friday nights, during the week nada.

I might even drop the Friday night extravaganzas too. Must be frank and say I am fed up of the paranoias, especially walking around on the street with red eyes. It sucks here, as people stare at you rudely when you're sober, let alone if you're whopped.

Anyway I used to think I needed to smoke a joint before going out so I could be more sociable and maybe get with those "impossible" girls. I also used to think I could watch movied better high, and that I could do work better high.

All of it was bollocks though. When I started smoking hash properly (around 15, even if I must have tried it when I was 13 or 14) yes, I'll admit the adventures were interesting, but soon it was just a question of getting high and doing nothing else.

I can understand that some areas of learning use the thing more constructively, like. The arts and literature, of a certain type. But in general I think it's the best when you smoke just occasionally and have full control of your life without that stuff. It makes you enjoy your life more - I used to wake up at midday or later, with a heavy head from smoking up the night before - now I wake up fresh in the morning and don't even take coffee.

How are you doing now Gary?

Bit of a waste of time, there Sherman, in that I didn't read a word of the above, being that it seems like your usual bollocky diatribe, like.

No doubt it was shite as usual.

Are you really willing to go there with me?

A simple yes or no will do.

The Flying Cow
05-11-2009, 10:46 PM
In the affirmative if it's not a threat.

But then again, I'm just a kid.

chalice
05-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Yep. you're just a kid. Try being wopped outta your face for 20 years.

Try trying to scramble back to consciousness in the modern society after that. Try getting a decent job, getting a wife, raising kids, living with the mundaneness of cunts like you at every turn after the excitement I experienced as a rule, nay as a way of life. I've beaten morphine, crack, glue, charles, booze, self-abuse but I've never beaten cannabis. And I don't fucking want to.

Getting stoned rawks the fucking sawks. So I'll never stop.

For all the damage my brain has taken over my 35 unfortunate years, reading by your sorry, pretentious posts, I'd still rather be me.

And I haven't even mentioned my kids yet.

Sextent
05-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Open up mate, don't hold it all in.

Proper Bo
05-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Did anyone else hear Lust For Life while reading that post?:unsure:

chalice
05-11-2009, 11:28 PM
And breathe.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Something Else
05-11-2009, 11:34 PM

Try trying to scramble back to consciousness in the modern society after that. Try getting a decent job, getting a wife, raising kids, living with the mundaneness of cunts like you at every turn after the excitement I experienced as a rule, nay as a way of life. I've beaten morphine, crack, glue, charles, booze, self-abuse but I've never beaten cannabis. And I don't fucking want to.

For all the damage my brain has taken over my 35 unfortunate years, reading by your sorry, pretentious posts, I'd still rather be me.

Have you tried wolf bagging Jessica Alba tho' . :unsure:

Sextent
05-11-2009, 11:35 PM
My favourite bit is where Sherman calls you Gary, repeatedly, in an ingratiating way.

Did you tell him your name was Gary.

Sextent
05-11-2009, 11:36 PM

Have you tried wolf bagging Jessica Alba tho' . :unsure:

You are one seriously sick cunt btw.

I mean that in a good way.

Sextent
05-11-2009, 11:38 PM
This made me :lol::earl: to the macs.

5. wolf bagging

the act of having sex with a wolf in a large bag!

i bet colin is a fucking wolf bagger the sic fuck!

Only after having read the other definitions like.

chalice
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Ho hum.

Only harshing cunts on theninternets harbours any fun now.

/oftohangmyself

(if only I had a webcam)

chalice
05-11-2009, 11:51 PM
My favourite bit is where Sherman calls you Gary, repeatedly, in an ingratiating way.

Did you tell him your name was Gary.

I sign pm's with that, perhaps inadvisable.

One would have thought that he'd keep that to himself. Nevertheless, you just can't trust a fucking spastic, can you? Lesson learned.

Something Else
05-11-2009, 11:54 PM
5. wolf bagging

the act of having sex with a wolf in a large bag!

i bet colin is a fucking wolf bagger the sic fuck!

:lol:

What are the odds that mulder's already tried it.

Skiz
05-12-2009, 07:33 AM
I smoked some "KB" last night.

First time I've smoked any drugs in about seven years.

True story.

Skweeky
05-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Would it make me a terribly bad mum if I had a smoke every now and then? :unsure:

I have trouble sleeping as well, and I'd prefer a wee spliff every now and then instead of taking anything chemical.

Skiz
05-12-2009, 08:03 AM
So long as it doesn't interfere with the positive things you currently have going on in this, that, and the other, I can't see the harm.

Skweeky
05-12-2009, 08:05 AM
To be honest, I went through the whole thing of getting whopped all day every day until I had to start taking anti-depressants, then it started giving me panic attacks so I stopped doing it.

I've smoked a few since and all I need is a few draws and then I fall asleep. Will probably wait until I'm not breastfeeding anymore though. Don't want to have a stoned baby ( although, it would probably give me some more sleep :lol: ).

Something Else
05-12-2009, 11:23 AM

True story.

What's KB. :unsure:

Alien5
05-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Kevin Bacon

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/Kb.html

Alien5
05-12-2009, 12:09 PM
How are you doing now Gary?:lol:

The Flying Cow
05-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Sorry about that chavis. :duh:

The Flying Cow
05-12-2009, 04:32 PM

True story.

What's KB. :unsure:

killer bud?