PDA

View Full Version : Help me with this anti-Clinton paper

WarrenBuffet
12-13-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm writing a paper against Hilary Clinton. May someone bring up some additional points against here? I have a few good points, but with the infinite wisdom of FST, im sure I could go to new depths.

p-h-x
12-13-2007, 11:20 PM
She voted to authorize the war and to fund it at least 10 times. That's all I know. :P

chalice
12-13-2007, 11:25 PM
She's a whore.

No wait, that was her husband.

Do your own homework ffs.

clocker
12-13-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm writing a paper against Hilary Clinton.
If you're writing this paper because you dislike her then find your own reasons.
If you're being forced to write it, ask j2.

pentomato
12-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Hillary is the best choice we have here, another republican and country is going to hell, stop wasting your time, and write about why the republicans just care about the meag rich

Skiz
12-14-2007, 03:20 AM
I'm writing a paper against Hilary Clinton. May someone bring up some additional points against here? I have a few good points, but with the infinite wisdom of FST, im sure I could go to new depths.

Spelling her name correctly would be a good start.

bigboab
12-14-2007, 08:31 AM

Spelling her name correctly would be a good start.

Why? She is one 'L' off a woman.:wacko:

Barbarossa
12-14-2007, 09:55 AM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7409/hillaryklingonmu7.jpg

j2k4
12-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Hillary is the best choice we have here, another republican and country is going to hell, stop wasting your time, and write about why the republicans just care about the meag rich

You haven't heard the news, apparently.

The Democrats are the party of the rich.

Fact. :whistling

Ænima
12-24-2007, 01:56 AM
You are in way over your head.

I am libertarian, but vote republican. Reasons is simply that I value economy liberty greater than social liberty. Social liberty is inevitable, anyway.

There really isn't any reason to vote Democrat unless you are poor and think that you have a right to ask others for the products of their mind... if you think your "Need" grants you a right to deprive people of their property by force of the government.

You could mention the economic fallacies of the Democrats. Read some wikipedia articles on Capitalism, inalienable rights, and Objectivism.

clocker
12-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I am libertarian, but vote republican. Reasons is simply that I value economy liberty greater than social liberty. Social liberty is inevitable, anyway.
Many- say, a few billion Chinese for instance, might disagree.

There really isn't any reason to vote Democrat unless you are poor and think that you have a right to ask others for the products of their mind... if you think your "Need" grants you a right to deprive people of their property by force of the government.
Unlike the Republicans who, over the course of the last two disastrous administrations, have spent us into the highest debt ever...not to mention a foreign policy mess that we may never recover from.

You could mention the economic fallacies of the Democrats. Read some wikipedia articles on Capitalism, inalienable rights, and Objectivism.
As a self-admitted Republican, you might want to be careful about dissing Democrats over "inalienable rights".
Read some wiki articles about Guantanamo and habeus corpus or warrantless wiretapping and get back to us.

bosse de nage
01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
go further than that...look up some articles on how fascist states arise.

ahctlucabbuS
01-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Heh, if you can't even come up with valid political arguments on your own; don't bother.

You and so many others are going about this the wrong way. You don't take into account the actual politics. Instead you start with the person or party ideology that you hate, then digg up the needed shit you don't like...

I guess two sides is all you need to throw shit against the other....