PDA

View Full Version : sharing seedbox question?

predateur
12-14-2007, 05:50 AM
hey i want get seedbox with my friend, but this server offer only 1ip and we need to upload on same trackers :)
is it allowed to use the same seedbox on 2accounts on the same tracker at the same time :P?

Artemis
12-14-2007, 05:54 AM
very much depends on the tracker but most will not allow it, you could talk to staff about it ?

willsmith099
12-14-2007, 06:03 AM
^^ i don't agree friend i share a seedbox with my friend at SCT and many other sites and still no problem ;)

shazzar
12-14-2007, 06:32 AM
You will find that most sites like bitmetv will see as it being very dodgy and may even ban you. You will certainly alert them. Best bet as mentioned would be to message staff at the trackers.

willsmith099
12-14-2007, 08:47 AM
You will find that most sites like bitmetv will see as it being very dodgy and may even ban you. You will certainly alert them. Best bet as mentioned would be to message staff at the trackers.

Bitmetv has the worst staff i may assure u :rolleyes:

Pirate
12-14-2007, 12:11 PM
man just leave in your profile a comment saying that you have a shared seedbox and the staff will know from the ip .
they are not idiots to ban good users specially on sites like fsc ,sct , ftn and bitmetv .
even if u didn't like them they all high class staff and they can see the deference between a guy using shared seedbox and a guy has dupe accounts .

apunpktun
12-14-2007, 12:33 PM
PM the staff.... let them know that you two are sharing a seedbox account.... ofcourse, they would see that the IP u r connected from belongs to a hosting company and not say Rogers Cable then u shud b fine.... BitmeTV doesnt has the 'worse' staff.... only abit strict abt implementing rules and catching cheaters....

predateur
12-14-2007, 01:20 PM
ok thx guys so i think yes its possible with no problems; me and my friend we are not on the same isp so they can see we dont login from the same isp at all.

fstokebanget
12-16-2007, 03:34 AM
just remember don't login to the tracker web from the seedbox, that would caused the staff to see as you have a multiple accounts

wrongun92
12-16-2007, 04:01 AM
just to add to that, suppose I am sharing a seedbox, and I am also seeding on my home computer albeit different files ofcouse. Would this be a problem?

That is, seeding simultaneously on the seedbox and at home computer but different files

Rumblin
12-16-2007, 04:46 AM
ftn let me and my buddy shares, like artemis said it all depends on the staff....if its genuine then theyll know...if its off a trade...then ehk....

bikernin
12-17-2007, 04:13 PM
just to add to that, suppose I am sharing a seedbox, and I am also seeding on my home computer albeit different files ofcouse. Would this be a problem?

That is, seeding simultaneously on the seedbox and at home computer but different files

again if you inform them in advance it shouldnt be a problem. you should be able to seed from both simultaneosly

wrongun92
12-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Great! Thanks

So its always a good idea to inform before :sneaky:

fstokebanget
12-17-2007, 09:21 PM
there would be no problem, most of the trackers supports multi IP addresses