PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Zip Repairer

mojo2185
07-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Advanced Zip Repairer
Apparently I have an unregistered version of it, because it can only repair zip files and self extractable files that are under 3MB, basically making it useless. I need it to repair a huge download that I completed, and using my version of Advanced Zip Repairer's test, it was determined that the file could be repaired (if i had a registered version). Is anyone actually sharing a registered version? I found a hash for it, but for a couple days got "more sources needed", also, using the KazaaLite search, it never finds any results. If someone has it, could you please let me know (Private Message me)?

Thanks a lot,

shn
07-24-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by mojo2185@24 July 2003 - 08:20
Advanced Zip Repairer
Apparently I have an unregistered version of it, because it can only repair zip files and self extractable files that are under 3MB, basically making it useless. I need it to repair a huge download that I completed, and using my version of Advanced Zip Repairer's test, it was determined that the file could be repaired (if i had a registered version). Is anyone actually sharing a registered version? I found a hash for it, but for a couple days got "more sources needed", also, using the KazaaLite search, it never finds any results. If someone has it, could you please let me know (Private Message me)?

Thanks a lot,
You can get it from my ftp, just pm me :D

DarthInsinuate
07-24-2003, 07:14 PM
WinRAR and WinACE both repair .zip files aswell, incase anyone wanted to know

shn
07-24-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@24 July 2003 - 13:14
WinRAR and WinACE both repair .zip files aswell, incase anyone wanted to know
Thanks for that tip, I never noticed that until now. ;)