PDA

View Full Version : Question about inactivity in private trackers

cocalait
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi.

I'm going abroad the 18th of December and coming back home the 12th of January.

So I'll be inactive in some trackers I'm user of (5) for exactly 25 days. My question is I'm going to be banned because of inactivity? I know most trackers wait 42 days, but I want to hear it from you. :D

Thanks in advance, and happy holidays.

hxcmusic
12-14-2007, 04:44 PM
not of course

Polarbear
12-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi.

So I'll be inactive in some trackers I'm user of (5) for exactly 25 days. My question is I'm going to be banned because of inactivity? I know most trackers wait 42 days, but I want to hear it from you. :D

sites handle this differently - ask staff.

wrongun92
12-14-2007, 04:49 PM
some sites also have the option of parking your account. Its a good idea to post in the sites forum to be exactly sure.

cullen7282
12-14-2007, 05:32 PM
If you're worried about it, go to your profile at these sites and park your account. It let's them know you'll be gone a little while.

grimms
12-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Park your account. I would also pm a staff member. Read the site faq or rules on how staff like to be contacted. Hope that helps.

carpediemm
12-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Just park the accs. If you get disabled just talk to them in irc:)

DannyGnXz
12-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Park your account. I would also pm a staff member. Read the site faq or rules on how staff like to be contacted. Hope that helps.

Definitely park your account and seek staff members recommendations.

On a side note... Enjoy your vacation. Honestly I would be skit zing if I were away from the internet for that long. Man, I'm jealous.

SgtMajor
12-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi.

Read the individual sites FAQ/Rules and find out exactly for yourself the actual amount of days of inactivity that is required for it to be pruned.

No-one can tell you exactly as you have not listed the actual trackers you are talking about, neither have you stated if you are user/PU or above etc.

If you acquaint yourself fully with what they want, you won't fall foul of being deleted :)

And if it is answered in the FAQ/Rules, I wouldn't ask staff as they get seriously pissed off with replying to a PM about something that is already covered, and you were too lazy to read :)

cocalait
12-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the recommendations people. :)

Definitely park your account and seek staff members recommendations.

On a side note... Enjoy your vacation. Honestly I would be skit zing if I were away from the internet for that long. Man, I'm jealous.

Thanks mate. I'll definitely enjoy it. I'm going to Miami 2 weeks and then on a cruise in the Caribbean. (Note: i'm not american)