PDA

View Full Version : Is there any music sites with no ratio crap like FTN?

tweakz
12-14-2007, 07:47 PM
I no waffles has free leech as of right now, but i was hoping that maybe some day sites like TT will be like FTN with no ratio. I find it so fuckin hard to seed with my piece of shit isp THROTTLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
Is there any secret music sites like FTN with no ratio??????????

Thanx for ur time!:)

apunpktun
12-14-2007, 07:54 PM
well.... th thing is if everyone started thinking ur way and jst took without giving back then there would be no sharers.. ratios are a effective way to make sure u giveback atleast what you take if not more.... even as FTN (from wht I know.... no invite yet :( ) there is an assumption that you would seed back.... so in essence its a good thing there are ratios otherwise most torrents would be without any seeders....

that said, there are some ways to get get around the throttling!!!!

Bad Blue Boy
12-14-2007, 07:54 PM
i dont think so m8 ...all music sites have ratio i think that only FTN any i think that ITS doesnt have ratio system

slimdogp
12-14-2007, 07:55 PM
SCC free leech music all the time, but only 0day stuffs.

Eytan
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
it's not so difficult to seed on TT.
Grab a few torrents like ASOT, GDJB or any trance single when they first come out and just let it seed...
it works even with a crappy connection!

BamZow
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Get a better connection if you upload too slow?
I donīt see the problem here.

tweakz
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM
it's not so difficult to seed on TT.
Grab a few torrents like ASOT, GDJB or any trance single when they first come out and just let it seed...
it works even with a crappy connection!

Are u talking about new file from those names or old one?
Some of them are from bloody 2006...lol
Please help me get a good ratio, can u show me a torrent to get that wont let me down?

apunpktun
12-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Also, visit this site to find methods on how to workaround the throttling issue

http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-bypass-comcast-bittorrent-throttling-071021/

(PM'ed u also.... hope this helps )

Something Else
12-14-2007, 08:38 PM
iTS has the same system as FTN. i.e. No ratios.

tweakz
12-14-2007, 08:43 PM
iTS has the same system as FTN. i.e. No ratios.

I need music sites, not general, but thanx 4 the info, i never knew that.

I think utorrents encryption is a piece of GARBAGE!!!!:angry:

SiNa
12-14-2007, 08:51 PM
the thing that i am wondering is the seeding at public trackers. you can find old torrents with many seeders on it, even though there is no ratio. why is this? people think that if there is no ratio no one will seed

apunpktun
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
the thing that i am wondering is the seeding at public trackers. you can find old torrents with many seeders on it, even though there is no ratio. why is this? people think that if there is no ratio no one will seed

That is a really good point and I wonder sometimes also. :unsure:..

But, if u consider the number of ppl who cheat at torrent programs to improve their ratios, ad the number of hit and runners or people who become member in a private site, leech like a noob, dont seed back and get banned, it shows there are some ppl who wud not....

Eytan
12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
No, I'm talking about the new ones, try to log on TT every thursday and to grab ASOT as soon as they release it. (yesterday i managed to upload about 500 Mo from ASOT)
The key is to jump on torrents only if I can get on them within the first few downloaders,
and trance singles are preferable because they are more popular than any other kind of music.
But you can also go to the forum, there is plenty of good tips there to keep a good ratio.

bikernin
12-14-2007, 10:14 PM
eventually, not everyone is a leech. people do like to share. i have a friend whos such a n00b. he dint even know that if he leaves torrents running in the client, they upload. he thought it was just a history of dloaded torrents :lol: so he used to keep em on for months. im sure there are lots of those on public trackers

magushun
12-14-2007, 11:47 PM
use soulseek then

unbeatable selection and you can leech your ass off, you dont have to to anything if you dont want.

torrenting is about ratios, thats the way

tweakz
12-15-2007, 08:43 AM
use soulseek then

unbeatable selection and you can leech your ass off, you dont have to to anything if you dont want.

torrenting is about ratios, thats the way

sanjana
12-15-2007, 12:23 PM
I think public torrent has it. Try your luck there..

no ratio crappp .....hahaha

fstokebanget
12-15-2007, 02:21 PM
I think that's the art of private tracker, it's about sharing, helping others, FTN freeleech forever is just 1 of many, if others is turning to freeleech forever I think that would be a disaster, because there would be a lack of seeders everywhere

Dr_Green_Thumb
12-15-2007, 07:09 PM
ratios = speed

tweakz
12-15-2007, 07:15 PM
:angry:U n00bs obviously, did not read my thread properly, I said that it's hard for me to seed with my fag ass isp throttling me!!!! Not that i don't want to, or that i want PUBLIC TRACKER coz of no ratio, i will never want to use a public tracker ever again.

Bad Seed
12-15-2007, 07:16 PM
I think your ISP is garbage :(. Changing ISP is not an option for you? :unsure:

tweakz
12-15-2007, 07:20 PM
I think your ISP is garbage :(. Changing ISP is not an option for you? :unsure:

I think u don't know what ur talking about!
If the stupid encryption was sooo fn good, then i wouldn't need to change isp

Utorrent encryption is a worthless piece of junk!:angry:

P.S i live in a little small ass town, and these hommos are the only, and fastest.

Schoolboystuff
12-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Difficult one - do any sites give you a free buffer for a donation? That could be an option for you??