PDA

View Full Version : [Req] FT*

shar
12-14-2007, 07:55 PM
plz i will really appraise if u can go to the last post on my thread and read it, tnx.

I'm requesting an invite to ft*
I will spare for u guy's all the story why it's me that u should invite to ft*.
I will just say that i desperate from searching an invite and post some sample's of what i contribute 1.5 year's i am a member here to member's here.

Hope some member respond my request.

I will promise here that i will not trade any more if i get ft* invite.

Thanks in advance;)

Sample's from the start until now:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-quick-waffles-giveaway-258836
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-x264-invites-come-and-get-them-162582
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-231572
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-giveaway-230099
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-rapidreactor-giveaway-2-251918
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-fast-giveaway-251573
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-small-giveaway-238154
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-234397
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-just-say-u-want-giveaway-258235

fulu
12-14-2007, 07:57 PM
good luck you deserve it more than me man

max59x
12-14-2007, 07:59 PM
LOL why everyone posts "good luck" on this threads, you should change the subject to "good luck thread" cause it is what is gonna happen.

Adama
12-14-2007, 08:04 PM
you deserve it
wish you the best of luck

shar
12-14-2007, 08:05 PM
LOL why everyone posts "good luck" on this threads, you should change the subject to "good luck thread" cause it is what is gonna happen.

why tell me why u spam my thread what bother u that i asking even if i dont get it.

max59x
12-14-2007, 08:06 PM

why tell me why u spam my thread what bother u that i asking even if i dont get it.

Ok, if whishing good luck isn't spam than GOOD LUCK! :w00t:

ajsi
12-14-2007, 08:08 PM
do you envy him? because he should get one, he really deserve it

MoCca
12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
man yes u deserve it... and if i had an invite right now i might even send u one... but still good luck

max59x
12-14-2007, 08:13 PM
do you envy him? because he should get one, he really deserve it

Lol NO, I don't "envy" him, I have better goals in life than having an account on a rare site which has nothing more nothing less than every other that are around here.:pinch:

I was just telling the truth and what I told is right, evryone is just spamming and posting "Good luck" :) , "Good luck" :) LOL.:shutup:

fulu
12-14-2007, 08:19 PM
shut up max59x. the one who really is spamming is you. Again wish you get it soon shar

danio
12-14-2007, 08:26 PM
the fact that you are a trader makes it impossible for you to receive a free invite.. too bad..

PRINCE
12-14-2007, 08:26 PM
man
realy i dont know you deserve it or not
you active here and make giveaway alot
but you trader so hard to get it
any way GL

whiteyes
12-14-2007, 08:33 PM
You are a generous member for making many giveaways here
Best Luck for you!!!

DanielleD87
12-14-2007, 08:37 PM
the fact that you are a trader makes it impossible for you to receive a free invite.. too bad..
not impossible, just a lot harder. let him try to get in. it does not change the fact that he has to get in line like every other noob out there.

shar
12-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Yes i trade i think that everybody here trade more then 1 time even pepole that have ft* do trade.
this is not need to be the reason that i cant get ft* invite.
but if this is the problem i will promise here that i will not trade any more if i get ft* invite.

carpediemm
12-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Good luck. You have been active here and so but I think it's harder for you to get an invite there because of your trading.

phantom
12-14-2007, 09:11 PM
@shar, i hope that u will obtain what you want... u really deserve this... u help me and other member here a lot, if i have an invite i will give u 4 sure, but i don't have it... any way good luck, i'm sure that u will obtain this.

If u need any thing else and i can help u please let me know...

GOOD LUCK again! ;)

shar
12-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks! to all member's that respond in my request thread even the one who dont give me chance.

I hope someone will make my wish come true.

mrnobody
12-14-2007, 10:42 PM

for some reason, i always find it weired when someone says that. Perhaps coz logically, it seems that one is trading his trading habit for an invite.

Anyways, good luck!

scotex
12-14-2007, 10:49 PM
wish u the best of luck my friend..

shar
12-15-2007, 09:16 AM

for some reason, i always find it weired when someone says that. Perhaps coz logically, it seems that one is trading his trading habit for an invite.

Anyways, good luck!

why do u thing that i cant quit from trading???even if it's a little habit of mine, what i belive that all most everybody here have that habit. and told told me that i am bluff.

th0r
12-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Not everyone trades, and I'm seeing on your BT Rep that you do, but most of your other BT Rep points are from giving. Best of luck anyways, I guess.

Sharm
12-15-2007, 10:43 AM
good luck iam I need ftn for free

grimms
12-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes i trade i think that everybody here trade more then 1 time even pepole that have ft* do trade.
this is not need to be the reason that i cant get ft* invite.
but if this is the problem i will promise here that i will not trade any more if i get ft* invite.

I never traded an account, so don't assume everyone trades amigo. Sorry to join the "Good Luck" club, but good luck!

sanjana
12-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Traders will not get any FTN invitation and FTN is one of the top rated and more chances of trading this invitation even if some one is ready to give.

Cheffy
12-15-2007, 12:49 PM
What people are saying is true. I doubt anyone with a invite handy that dont know you really well is going to risk their account to give you an invite.

This only makes me think you are only going for the level of the trackers, so what happens when the next big thing comes along. A UBER secret level 12 tracker with only 2k users and 20/10 on content and its just THE BEST S*IT EVER... comes along... Might be really tempting to trade that FTN account then. Just face it, having a invite on ftn is like having a fist full of diamonds in the world of trading.

I wish you the best of luck, but you have to understand that people get really skeptic about handing out invites to people how have worked their way up by trading.

Zeus
12-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Given that you are an active trader your chances of getting this are pretty low. If you want my advice then stop trading, leave the Invites section and make some decent posts elsewhere. Currently 98% if your posts here are in the invites section which strongly suggests that's all you really care about.

fatcat69
12-15-2007, 01:24 PM
geez glad to see everyone is negative here lol some community...

Youd be surprised who has F*N and who doesn't...for a fact a majority of the negative people who posted above ...DON'T have in on the site, so my advice is simple....ignore the haters, keep a good ratio...someone will notice.

shar
12-15-2007, 01:32 PM
What people are saying is true. I doubt anyone with a invite handy that dont know you really well is going to risk their account to give you an invite.

This only makes me think you are only going for the level of the trackers, so what happens when the next big thing comes along. A UBER secret level 12 tracker with only 2k users and 20/10 on content and its just THE BEST S*IT EVER... comes along... Might be really tempting to trade that FTN account then. Just face it, having a invite on ftn is like having a fist full of diamonds in the world of trading.

I wish you the best of luck, but you have to understand that people get really skeptic about handing out invites to people how have worked their way up by trading.

i sry but i dont agree with mate u can see my rep point to see how much i help pepole here maybe 10% of my rep point is from trade and it's was when i begin here and other is by help the member's here.
and i dont know why pepole cant belive me when i say i will quit trading. what there are no pepole that do it before me??
so i hope that someone will belive my and hear my prayer maybe santa and give me chance to make my dream.

Hrvoje
12-15-2007, 03:01 PM
shar is a great guy, hope you'll get your FTN m8 ;)

Zeus
12-15-2007, 05:27 PM
geez glad to see everyone is negative here lol some community...

Offering constructive advice is not the same as being negative. The fact is that he is very unlikely to be given an invite whilst he is a trader.Telling someone what they need to change to increase their chances isnt being negative. Being negative would be saying "I hope you dont get it".

shar
12-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Still looking some member here see my thread and make my wish come true.

shar
12-16-2007, 02:19 PM
PLZ read this it's my last time that i will post in my thread here.

I speak to from the bottom of my heart.

Hi agian i dont know why pepole here dont belive a member here that say he will quit trade forever.
i think that my rep point of mine need to say something to that pepole here. even if i done some trade, and i done, i done them with pepole here and this pepole wrote about me how was the trade if i can be trust and if i perform my part on the deal we have.(even that i think that most of my rep point is for giveaway). and u can take a look if u dont belive.

i dont thing that if i done some trade here it's disqualify from me to get ft* invite.

so all of u that say he well tell that he will promise that he will quit trading just to get the ft* invite just take a look in my profile.

isn't say's something about the person in this great community???

if u think i dont deserve it so i dont know who here deservt it.

thank you very much for your time.

i have nothing to add more i think that i said here in my thread.

rocky1234
12-16-2007, 02:26 PM
C,mmon ppl if u have an invite, give it to shar. Best wishes !!!

reloco10
12-16-2007, 03:55 PM
good luck you deserve it - I have a account, but unhappily I still don't have invitation

StefanSamara
12-16-2007, 04:51 PM
well , you deserve one ( that`s for sure ) . Now we will have to wait to see if you are lucky too ;)

baeed1
12-16-2007, 07:14 PM
I think that you deserve this invite , but I dont have an acc in this tracker
good luck mate

tominaomi
12-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Good luck, you are good member FST