PDA

View Full Version : Questions oh so many questions

fatcat69
12-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi All,

I am new to the whole invite trading thing and what not, as I have gained access to most of my trackers through open signups.

However, I would like to expand which trackers I am a part of and it seems the only trackers that are even compariable to the ones I am already in are invite only. My question is, how does one go about getting an invite when all my trackers specifically state that trading, invite giveaway etc etc are against site rules.

ex:
Invite rules - By not following these you will be banned!

Only invite people you trust.
Do not participate in, nor start invite giveaways.
Do not sell our invites.
Do not offer our invites publicly.
Do not trade our invites.
Do not ask for more invites.
Invites are given and taken at staffs discretion, do not ask us why your invites vanished.
So in general, how can I get onto new trackers if its against rules for me to offer my invites to other people on sites like this. The mods at s** sent me here saying this would be a good place to start looking for other trackers.

I am mainly interested in HD content, as S** gives me everything else for the most part...

A friend at S** told me to look to get into any of the following:
RevTT
Waffles (music i presume)
bitme hd
F*N

From reading around, it looks as if proof is a common thing around here so I did a screen shot showing that I am not bs'ing anything, notice the date is today and about 10 minutes ago so its real.
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5413/proofir1.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4972/proofdi2.jpg)

as you can see, i dont have a seedbox, but I am able to get 1.0 ratio on everything at S** So I know my speed is good enough =)
Anywho, thanks for any help

fatcat69
12-14-2007, 08:16 PM
sites are just kidding when they say no trading

well i know of atleast 8 users at s** who have been kicked for trading invites.....so maybe other sites are kidding but not my sites.

fatcat69
12-14-2007, 08:20 PM
wtf is s**? only idiots use asterisk

click the image link genius....

idiots as in people obeying tracker rules....you do know that tracker mods monitor this site, how do you think i learned of it....a site mod referred me here to learn more about this invite crap

spark
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM

According to this

You are the only idiot here!

fatcat69
12-14-2007, 08:38 PM
According to this

You are the only idiot here!

ty spark :D

wrongun92
12-14-2007, 08:50 PM

relax mate, you will eventually understand it. Have patience or just google:D

SiNa
12-14-2007, 08:56 PM
either break their rule or get it freely, but you have to gain trust (usually) and that in it takes a lot of time. however it also depends on what you want. FTN you cannot get free right away, but hdbits and bithdtv you CAN get it free

DannyGnXz
12-14-2007, 08:58 PM
fATcAT... just for info... When posting your screen, you may also want to blot out some of the numbers on both your ratio, upload & download stats. Round off to the whole number and the dates. As they are, even though you blacked out your name, one can still find out who you are by your stats.

SiNa
12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
fATcAT... just for info... When posting your screen, you may also want to blot out some of the numbers on both your ratio, upload & download stats. Round off to the whole number and the dates. As they are, even though you blacked out your name, one can still find out who you are by your stats.

thats only if you are a trader

fatcat69
12-14-2007, 09:02 PM

Ok thanks for the info, I havent broken any rules though seeing how a site mod referred me here.

But I will do that now...

DannyGnXz
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
thats only if you are a trader

Thats the gist of his post... how to trade but stay with in the rules.

Its an oxymoron. Invites should be free, trading will eventually bite him on the bottucks later down the road.

FatCat, patients is needed. Become more familiar with FST and active in the forums and you will learn that people give freely to other deserving individuals.

fatcat69
12-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Danny,

Thanks for the advice and answering my questions!

znik
12-14-2007, 09:37 PM
A lot of staffers have offered here invites to their trackers in the past, even the rarest.
You have to stick to the invite section and grab these chances.

You can also make good friends around here who will probably help you sooner or later with the invite you need.
Just don't push your luck much, opening request threads for rare trackers like most people do. Your chances are close to zero that way.

Night0wl
12-14-2007, 09:40 PM

Ok thanks for the info, I havent broken any rules though seeing how a site mod referred me here.

But I will do that now...

The site name should be smudged as well. They don't like people posting it.

bikernin
12-14-2007, 09:52 PM
fatcat69 the best way to go around here would be building trust with members here. as they clearly state in the rules, its perfectly allowed to give invites to people you trust. so this is a place where you can find people who are part of other BT communities. trust is always based on judgement and i think you can make a good judgement if a person is trustworthy or not by seeing if he has good ratios on the sites he has, his activity levels here, the nature of his activity, attitude in general etc. and yes people who trade do break the rules and if caught they get banned.
just hang around here for a while and you'll get it soon :) cheers and welcome to FST

fatcat69
12-15-2007, 01:09 AM
thanks alot bikernin, appreciate the advice!

grimms
12-15-2007, 05:32 AM
fatcat69 the best way to go around here would be building trust with members here. as they clearly state in the rules, its perfectly allowed to give invites to people you trust. so this is a place where you can find people who are part of other BT communities. trust is always based on judgement and i think you can make a good judgement if a person is trustworthy or not by seeing if he has good ratios on the sites he has, his activity levels here, the nature of his activity, attitude in general etc. and yes people who trade do break the rules and if caught they get banned.
just hang around here for a while and you'll get it soon :) cheers and welcome to FST

1+