PDA

View Full Version : Giving.Away.Some.Accounts

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 04:38 AM
Well the main reason i am giving these accounts away is i never realy use them a lot:: What.cd and RevTT i want someone who realy wants to use the account not trade it away as soon as you get it. PM me or write here why you want it:D

:fst::fst::fst:

grimms
12-15-2007, 04:41 AM
Oh boy just bigging you up in the FTN thread you created too.:noes: I think your going to find it hard for some one at F*N to give you an invite. When they see a thread like this. You giving away accounts is not a good look my friend. I would suggest giving away invites instead. Still wish you the best of luck!

sonofisis
12-15-2007, 04:43 AM
Oh boy just bigging you up in the FTN thread you created too.:noes: I think your going to find it hard for some one at F*N to give you an invite. When they see a thread like this. YOu trading accounts is not a good look my friend. I would suggest giving away invites instead. Still wish you the best of luck!

Grimms. Pay close attention, he isn't trading anything. He is being generous and is offering them to someone who he trusts really intends on using it, hence, maintaining a good ratio and everything else that goes along with using your account responsibly.

fatcat69
12-15-2007, 04:44 AM
Well the main reason i am giving these accounts away is i never realy use them a lot:: What.cd and RevTT i want someone who realy wants to use the account not trade it away as soon as you get it. PM me or write here why you want it:D

:fst::fst::fst:

Pm Sent...

I take care of my friends :D

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 04:46 AM
yeah sonofisis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/sonofisis-119648) us rite grimms i want these accounts to go to someone who can realy use them you know what i mean

grimms
12-15-2007, 04:48 AM
Ok sorry IGetMoney. I misunderstood. I apologize my friend. I still wish you good luck, and hope you get into F*N.

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 04:49 AM
thanks i appreciate it man

grimms
12-15-2007, 04:51 AM
I also noticed you have a pretty decent ratio at Bitmetv. which is the hardest tracker on earth to keep a good ratio.

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 04:52 AM
haha i know you have to jump on a torrent within 5 seconds to keep a good ratio on there

fatcat69
12-15-2007, 04:53 AM
I also noticed you have a pretty decent ratio at Bitmetv. which is the hardest tracker on earth to keep a good ratio.
no way, S*C is, too many seedboxes on it...

Igetmoney...I shot you a pm btw about the accounts (to stay on topic lol) =D

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 04:55 AM
haha yeah man so far you are the only on who pmed me i want everyone to have a fair chance i will probably decide within the next few days

arkiebrian
12-15-2007, 04:55 AM
no way, S*C is, too many seedboxes on it...

Igetmoney...I shot you a pm btw about the accounts (to stay on topic lol) =D

HDBits is the toughest to seed...huge files.

S*C is tough too...those people stalk those new torrents!

Recoba
12-15-2007, 05:43 AM
i really need revtt man if you want ratio proofs tell me

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 05:49 AM
sorrry guys i think i am going to hang on to my accounts very sorry about this but i realy want FTN