PDA

View Full Version : request

Isimeria
12-15-2007, 11:41 AM
closed ....

Polarbear
12-15-2007, 11:48 AM
why do all trader want the best sites for free all over sudden?

and why do they never get it?

why do i have the feeling, you will trade the account for ftn if you get one???

Isimeria
12-15-2007, 11:56 AM
maybe not everybody is so narrow-minded or so filled up with fixations

Presto
12-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Did you really expect to be invited to FTN *snap* just like that? Only some really lucky or special people get that chance to become a member. You probably had a slight chance, but now you certainly don't have it anymore. I think you can also cross out FSC on your list. Changing your mind like this clearly shows, that you don't give a damn about those sites. Go on and try your luck with swedvdr or tt, but be prepared to stay with empty hands. ;)

Isimeria
12-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Did you really expect to be invited to FTN *snap* just like that? Only some really lucky or special people get that chance to become a member. You probably had a slight chance, but now you certainly don't have it anymore. I think you can also cross out FSC on your list. Changing your mind like this clearly shows, that you don't give a damn about those sites. Go on and try your luck with swedvdr or tt, but be prepared to stay with empty hands. ;)

i dont need swedvdr. i have TT and I am not going to exchange it for something else the way you think a trader would do. I don't generally exchange the sites I want. what other trade you think i'll do if i'll have F*N or F*C ?:blink: i dont trade for the sake of trade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i dont think it's *snap* just like that ! i ask many times for an invite..and i made happy many people here. i dont think i'm a such bad person to don't deserve a F** invite. i ask for an invite ... i didn't ask for the world!

Isimeria
12-16-2007, 09:31 AM
up

ravenhawk23
12-16-2007, 09:38 AM
i hope u ll get F*C anyway because u re such a nice guy with all the giveways..

Isimeria
12-17-2007, 03:14 PM
i hope u ll get F*C anyway because u re such a nice guy with all the giveways..

10x man :)

Isimeria
12-19-2007, 01:04 PM
bump